Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? (11264 Views)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by aprilwise(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=raayah post=39254172]When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

D way u. Ditch out advice it seems u have bleeped an uncircumcised dick.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

have you had those aboki dicks before? before? And I think you're a northern girl,your moniker sounds northern.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Jarizod:
I trust u dear..u eat only d best
Lol, good morning
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by deanoffaculty: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2015
This one is strong.,....
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by nd07(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ONE of the nigerian prostitute spotted, she have tasted both uncircumcised and circumcised dicck and someone will marry u saying he have gat a wife.

guy ds is too bad calling her a prostitute. must she be a prostitute to know some certain things? pls let's be matured.

3 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

I googled circumsized vs uncircumsized and just summarized the first page that popped up.
Secondly, How does looking at a penis or even having sex make one a prostitute? Probably your mom and sisters are prostitutes too because they have all seen a penis before and have had sex before.

Look, we are all adults and should behave like one. There is no reason to call me degrading names on-line just because you are unsure of how I got my information. A simple question should have been asked.
Don't mind the fool, thinking is difficult that's why people judge

3 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2015
midehi2:

assignment for you cool

Guess she has never fcukd a good looking diick b4
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
midehi2:

assignment for you cool
hell no! dats ur job,u are d lady wink u see more Dan I do
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, good morning
morning luv
how u dey wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ONE of the nigerian prostitute spotted, she have tasted both uncircumcised and circumcised dicck and someone will marry u saying he have gat a wife.
Jeez... you are unapologetically uncouth boy. She is a prostitute because she knows what you don't know? How do u call someone a prostitute cheaply like that? Let me guess... perhaps because u live with prostitutes ranging from the youngest to the oldest in your household. Abi, how else do u decipher a prostitute just by reading what they write. Hey boy, u sick!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by midehi2(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
figo05:

Guess she has never fcukd a good looking diick b4
grin
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by K9blunt(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
sweetorgasms:
My female friend told me that her fiance has not been circumsized since birth and he has been pressuring her for sex, she is scared of having sex with him, she told him to go for circumsition but he refused, are there any dangers that he will encounter later? and what will become of the lady if she engage in sex with her boyfriend?

tell her shes missing big time

research has revealed the those with uncircumcised manhood are able to pleasure their woman to orgasm as opposed to circumcised. its not bad she should cool down enjoy the do na grin

as long as the guy is clean and neat o
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by jieta: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

You know that a quick google search will tell you exactly what I just posted?
Why label me a prostitute for speaking basic science?
wounderful reply,but the pic on ur profile does not show ur character
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hv u feel nd tasted it b4
raayah:
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by adellam16(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Dude that was so rude and uncalled for. this is 2015 and people are exposed and intelligent enough to give you answers to questions you ask, she could be speaking from experience (which isn't such a bad thing) or talking from knowledge gained, guys pls act mature on this forum.
my dear forget it. Most of dese guys r immature n take pleasure in insulting people. No matter wat dey will never change

2 Likes

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by yakamata(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pineapp:
Mallam pri...ck lipsrsealed
why do you always want to be an anti Islam Prophet Muhammed was born Circumcised statistically speaking there are more uncircumcised Christians
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by akike: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

Yeah, just like your mum before she finally settled down with your dadundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
adellam16:
my dear forget it. Most of dese guys r immature n take pleasure in insulting people. No matter wat dey will never change

that has been the case on the forum but change is constant, if i a guy can be against it, who knows, people might just start to respect girls a bit more here and stop jumping to conclusions anytime a female makes a naughty, open minded, crazy or raw comment
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
yakamata:

why do you always want to be an anti Islam
Prophet Muhammed was born Circumcised
statistically speaking there are more uncircumcised Christians
what has mallam got to do with our religion,hausa men are mallams and there are even christian hausa men

1 Like

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Mumuuu: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
midehi2:
shocked
fvcking ugly diick!
Has you saw uncrimustised preek befour
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by ideyhere(f): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mumuuu:
Has you saw uncrimustised preek befour
This one is strong embarassed
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Mumuuu: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

This one is strong embarassed
i cant remembered quoted you, while cant you just stayed on yore lane hand mind yore businest?
maturity replied pleasesmiley
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by ideyhere(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mumuuu:

i cant remembered quoted you, while cant you just stayed on yore lane hand mind yore businest?
maturity replied pleasesmiley

Hehehehe...I dodge this bullet Abeg grin
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

Ashawooooooooooooo
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Jeez... you are unapologetically uncouth boy. She is a prostitute because she knows what you don't know? How do u call someone a prostitute cheaply like that? Let me guess... perhaps because u live with prostitutes ranging from the youngest to the oldest in your household. Abi, how else do u decipher a prostitute just by reading what they write. Hey boy, u sick!
is dis msglobalwonder? who released u from yaba left? or have they started using internet there?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
dkronicle:

correct, this was wat I was expecting u to tell him... Dat guy is crazie

**just eat pop corn okay ?**
just like ur father is crazy?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

Listen to this girl she is speaking from experience

From her analysis one can deduce she don dey hammer come tey tey

see as boys they mugu for Nl because of pisure chei perverts plenty for nairaland
I TELL U MA GUY, see as they support her cus she is a female
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
is dis msglobalwonder? who released u from yaba left? or have they started using internet there?
Lool. Dead lines. You ain't even smart nor creative. Gerrarahere silly lad trying to use me to practice punchlines. It's so easy to spot a jejune.they can't maintain a cerebral convo,it's insult. Hehe. Go tell that to all the young and old in your entire household boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
nd07:

guy ds is too bad calling her a prostitute. must she be a prostitute to know some certain things? pls let's be matured.
speak 4 ur self, if u a not mature say it to urself, what i told d girl is d plain truth, dont poke ur nose on me cus she is female, stupiid pervet
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by andyanders: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Most at times, virus hide inside that cap covering the manhood. Too ugly to watch those nasty ugly digs.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Lool. Dead lines. You ain't even smart nor creative. Gerrarahere silly lad trying to use me to practice punchlines. It's so easy to spot a jejune.they can't maintain a cerebral convo,it's insult. Hehe. Go tell that to all the young and old in your entire household boy.
u are crazy, wat i told d girl is d plain truth and if u are a prostitute like her dont put ur frustration on me and u dont just quote me anyhow cus i didnt remember quoting u, u see girl my main point and d message am trying to pass out is d dat u dis sluts should have some dignity and stop sampling dicks, and later on forming SU for ur future husband. my2cent.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
raayah:

I googled circumsized vs uncircumsized and just summarized the first page that popped up.
Secondly, How does looking at a penis or even having sex make one a prostitute? Probably your mom and sisters are prostitutes too because they have all seen a penis before and have had sex before.

Look, we are all adults and should behave like one. There is no reason to call me degrading names on-line just because you are unsure of how I got my information. A simple question should have been asked.
my darling, u DON'T owe dat boy any explanation. Just send him home...U just wanna trample on a woman because you can. Lounging in ur ignorance and still bullying the person trying to help. Iranu ati abasha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / 8 Steps To Being More Ladylike / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.