Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? (11244 Views)

Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by jabojafa(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

raayah how did u knw dt for sure? Hv u driven one b4?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

When I deal with dummies online I have to come down to their level.
av come down to ur leven here, dats why am replying u

If its okay for you to call me a prostitute because I know what a dick looks like, why can't I call you female family members that.?
cus dey all have self esteem and dont sample diccks.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
a full grown man should carry himself to go and be circumcised?

Do you know how painful it is? undecided
hmmm writing 4rm experience
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
You sef! Smh. Tot she mentioned google. And what's bad with driving one?
jabojafa:
raayah how did u knw dt for sure? Hv u driven one b4?

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by apholaryn: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nuellah02:
You sef! Smh. Tot she mentioned google. And what's bad with driving one?
lol..na car?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by samflex(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:
When an uncircumcised dick is erect, it looks like a circumcised dick. There's no difference. It all feels the same.
Its shocking at first if you are not used to it. She has nothing to be scared of.

Hmm, na WA oh...see analysis untop preeq matter

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by dmola(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

..it seems u ave done D's b4 tuale mama
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Isaacvin(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

u don sabi wella
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by MrOreo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
if u dont want to have 2 left legs u better flee from uncircumsized somethings grin grin grin

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by williamsean(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

you can start by covering those your sagged breast with stretch marks be4 any advice here
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Uncircumcised men are more likely to catch and pass on sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. That is because the foreskin is hard to clean under. Uncircumcised men can also have yeast build up under the foreskin which can cause yeast infections in the women they have sex with. They should use condoms.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by tpiander: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2015
he should get circumcised because of a girlfriend?

men of nowadays sha.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by tpiander: 3:02am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

You know that a quick google search will tell you exactly what I just posted?
Why label me a prostitute for speaking basic science?

your profile picture, not necessarily your post alone.

just saying.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
av come down to ur leven here, dats why am replying u cus dey all have self esteem and dont sample diccks.
I'm not a fan of pre-marital sex but calling her a prostitute was unnecessary and provocative. You don't know her from Adam, and if she abused your family members, you deserve it because you attacked her without any justifiable reason

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2015
midehi2:
fvcking ugly diick!
do ugly diicks exist
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

ur dp isn't perfect.. just cleavage not full view

just not enough wink
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Food without taste, can't eat such and won't advice anyone to
I trust u dear..u eat only d best
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by xpac01(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

When I deal with dummies online I have to come down to their level.
If its okay for you to call me a prostitute because I know what a dick looks like, why can't I call you female family members that.?

I love this babe.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Tallesty1(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
shocked...op how does it look like
Nawa oo
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by agohmamuda(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2015
@raayah. There is something I would to tell u privately.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Na DICKson jawe..
apholaryn:
lol..na car?
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Gbam! Seconded! Her opinion shouldn't be his business. The Op needed advice and she aired her view on it. Some Nlers be buying market since 2005.
MoltenMagma:

I'm not a fan of pre-marital sex but calling her a prostitute was unnecessary and provocative. You don't know her from Adam, and if she abused your family members, you deserve it because you attacked her without any justifiable reason

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by azat: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ONE of the nigerian prostitute spotted, she have tasted both uncircumcised and circumcised dicck and someone will marry u saying he have gat a wife.
Guy u dey Bleep up angry

Grow up.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Chanchit: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bolded, i would have taken u serious, but with d bolded statement, am more dan convice u are JUST one of the dummy's on nairaland.

You can't continue behaving like this and expect ladies to give their honest reply threads.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Intrepid01(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

Weldone ma, aw market.....lol, experience yapa
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by chizobamgbume(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Tomorrow they will wonder why ladies don't comment on a thread. Instead of them to cool down and learn something new mstew.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by DipoDee: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
chizobamgbume:
Tomorrow they will wonder why ladies don't comment on a thread. Instead of them to cool down and learn something new mstew.

True. Ladies act dumb cos of some immature men's reaction to stuff they say. How you expect a grown gal not to know stuffs at this age and time is laughable. raayah gave info that anyone can access on Google yet she was called a prostitute by a dude on here.
How female folks gets trampled on by guys on a social forum for meaningless things show the breed of people registered here anyway.

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by dkronicle(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

I googled circumsized vs uncircumsized and just summarized the first page that popped up.
Secondly, How does looking at a penis or even having sex make one a prostitute? Probably your mom and sisters are prostitutes too because they have all seen a penis before and have had sex before.

Look, we are all adults and should behave like one. There is no reason to call me degrading names on-line just because you are unsure of how I got my information. A simple question should have been asked.
correct, this was wat I was expecting u to tell him... Dat guy is crazie

**just eat pop corn okay ?**
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

shows ur level of experience with circumcised dicks grin nt suprised tho
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by tpiander: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Nl ladies should accept Jesus Christ into their lives and eschew all this fornicating spirit and stuff.

Women, stop comparing yourselves to men when it comes to sex. You can't beat them at this game.
Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

Listen to this girl she is speaking from experience

From her analysis one can deduce she don dey hammer come tey tey

see as boys they mugu for Nl because of pisure chei perverts plenty for nairaland

Re: HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? by midehi2(f): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Jarizod:
do ugly diicks exist
assignment for you cool

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE)