Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? (8999 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015

Am coming to comment after I close from church cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fact is women always like to mess with the right people. Suppose this man was as devilish as, I bet you she wouldn't want to take him like crap. Funny enough she knows that if those guys dump her she will come back for her husband and thats why she does what she likes.
That's it. She found that you level headed op, and she's taking you for a complete idiot. Man up, move this muthafucker out of yo house! Abi na because of the sex she day manage give you sometimes? This bi*tch ain't your woman. I wouldn't be surprised she married again to some other fella outside u,when u didnt even know.
Let the hoe go man.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Sparkle777(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys Are Extremely Bad At "Spying"...lipsrsealed
They just Don't get it Right the way We do...undecided *catching in the act*

True, he should get a sister or female friend to help him do the spying. cool
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sparkle777:

True, he should get a sister or female friend to help him do the spying. cool
hehehehehehehe! "grin"

that'll do just fine...cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by ezteem(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

Most times we have sex she acts like she is not in the mood so I loose interest and it stops just like that till another month or two that I try again. I cannot rape her can I?

Nope ..but you can show her who's the husband by doing it and appologizing afterwards... You've been too soft lately .. No dull mehn... Unless you wanna have kids that look like me, lol.kidding .... You should have sex 1ce a week and Bleep 5times a week ..just dash her sunday as resting day ... I'm just saying shaa
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by wiringdpt(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Trust me she is cheating on you. Thank God you don't have kids yet end it now before is too late.
gainesborough:
I am a long time member of nairaland, but due to the sensitivity of this post i had to be as anonymous as possible.
------
My wife and i have been married for about 2 years, but it has not been so blissful for me. I observed that my wife always behave ungodly. She rarely wears skirts, always on Skinny, tight jeans and slim tops even to work or church, and as a married woman, that kind of dressing is wrong. When i talk, she would complain and nag that i dont give her space. And sometimes really short clothes and she returns home late from work. She leaves 5 - 6 am in the morning and return 9 - 10 at night. She would claim she was busy at work in different meetings.

She makes all sorts of unknown and secret calls and when i ask, she would say its her business partners that are talking to her. She spends alot of time on instagram, displaying herself, and on facebook chatting even during the day i would find her online when i assume she is at work. She even deleted and blocked me on facebook and claimed that i am intruding in her privacy.

Is she cheating on me? And what can i do to resolve this issue quickly? Our marriage is really young and we dont have a child yet but i dont want to raise children in such kind of family. I need your friendly advice please.

thank you so much
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by judges: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
divorce is not away out. I will encourage you to start pray with your wife, you can also fast and pray for her. start going to church and sit down together, I will not like to select church for you. you can cook her best food for her while she is still sleeping. make sure you comment about her dress (good one). listening to marriage CD together and ask few question from her. I pray God in his infinite mercy will change her. thanks
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
This guy just dey make me dey vex, me wey neva marry gan my blood dey hot talkless of wen I marry u put for house.

My gf dares not try any of these rubbish characteristics talk more of my wife, well she knows her man and what he's capable of.

This guy na cool guy na why sha, na why d lady dey use am kpa. Bros wake up
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
This guy just dey make me dey vex, me wey neva marry gan my blood dey hot talkless of wen I marry u put for house.

My gf dares not try any of these rubbish characteristics talk more of my wife, well she knows her man and what he's capable of.

This guy na cool guy na why sha, na why d lady dey use am kpa. Bros wake up

OK what should I do?
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

OK what should I do?

No offence Bro, buh if u really don't know what to do after reading comments on here then I don't knw why you bothered posting this topic.

My advise, spy on her, if u can woo her on FB wit a new profile. If you can't do all dese n still can't leave her then you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by ogawisdom(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:
I am a long time member of nairaland, but due to the sensitivity of this post i had to be as anonymous as possible.
------
My wife and i have been married for about 2 years, but it has not been so blissful for me. I observed that my wife always behave ungodly. She rarely wears skirts, always on Skinny, tight jeans and slim tops even to work or church, and as a married woman, that kind of dressing is wrong. When i talk, she would complain and nag that i dont give her space. And sometimes really short clothes and she returns home late from work. She leaves 5 - 6 am in the morning and return 9 - 10 at night. She would claim she was busy at work in different meetings.

She makes all sorts of unknown and secret calls and when i ask, she would say its her business partners that are talking to her. She spends alot of time on instagram, displaying herself, and on facebook chatting even during the day i would find her online when i assume she is at work. She even deleted and blocked me on facebook and claimed that i am intruding in her privacy.

Is she cheating on me? And what can i do to resolve this issue quickly? Our marriage is really young and we dont have a child yet but i dont want to raise children in such kind of family. I need your friendly advice please.

thank you so much

U married a runs girl, what do u expect. She is still acting single in marriage sorry but what is d use of a woman dt works 5am to 9pm to a real man . man way woman dey feed like u go suffer. Op u r jst a man in d houz n nt a man of d houz
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
ogawisdom:

U married a runs girl, what do u expect. She is still acting single in marriage sorry but what is d use of a woman dt works 5am to 9pm to a real man . man way woman dey feed like u go suffer. Op u r jst a man in d houz n nt a man of d houz
ogawisdom:

ogawisdom:

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Homguy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

Most times we have sex she acts like she is not in the mood so I loose interest and it stops just like that till another month or two that I try again. I cannot rape her can I?
you better send that woman back home to learn manners? Are you even a man? Common , its just two years! You want to continue like this till death do you part? Then you would have lived a wasted life.

BTW, do you know you might soon be fathering another man's child as yours? You better wake up
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Homguy:
you better send that woman back home to learn manners? Are you even a man? Common , its just two years! You want to continue like this till death do you part? Then you would have lived a wasted life.

BTW, do you know you might soon be fathering another man's child as yours? You better wake up

Boss this man doesn't wana be awake, I still don't understand the kinda advice he needs again. I still blive he's the woman of the house coz if he is indeed the man then he's too dull for my liking.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by infortech(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
The eli you do some thing d better you be. 2 years is like yesterday.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alright I'll just file for a divorce then.

Thank you all.

Mods please close this topic.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
If she's on Facebook....then, trust me....She's cheating..."grin"

Fb Guys Are thirsty Niggaz...undecided *Maybe I'm being too harsh*? lipsrsealed
buh what if she was...What would You do? file for divorce? or Pray for Her!?? embarassed Divorces Are Terrible!! *cries fake tears* cry

Marriage Crisis?? Nah!! lipsrsealed I can't stand any of Those Eternal "I Do" Madness...tongue i'm Just Gonna Mold Husby myself...cool
Thank God For Technology (ROBOTS)! YAY! "grin"

Y nw baby.. wen u get Ayo?..
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

Thank you all.

cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
nedu2000:
Whether she's cheating or not shouldn't matter.
If she can take care of your kids,maintain your home and doesn't bring a disease home should be your problem. Don't marry a woman you love
It's a tragic realisation but it's the best way to live up to a 100

Thanks for that word.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
gimakon:
I wanted to be a pastor here, but for the first time, I'm going to speak up like a real villain, there is no point you going to even talk to her or find out that she's cheating, cos she is. Here is what you do :

Ask her to follow you to the village for something, come up with an excuse, maybe someone died and that you want both of you to go home for the burial or something and that you cannot go and leave her. If she agrees, be silent don't make her know your intentions, MOVE THE IDIOT BACK TO HER PARENTS

No point you even talking to her parents just when she gets to her parents,tell her never to call you again. And when you get back home way bill her other properties to her, back to her and her parents. Don't even make mistake of calling her. Before she will bring shame to you,you have successfully and succeeded in bringing it to her. And when you come back ,marry someone else who respects you, you can even invite some of her friends for your wedding too, so they can pass the message to her. Woman way no fit respect you, day cheat on you when una day date won't accord you respect when you married, her st*upid senses hasn't told her she's married yet.

S*tupid woman. She don carry her husband do boyfriend, always want to f*uck every Thomas,William, Ayo tunde,Ibidunni and Michael she sees before her senses comes back. Anuofia.

grin
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

Thank you all.

B4 u close d thread. I read u are married for 2yrs now without kids. av u guyz gone for medical examination?
perharps dat cud av been her reason for all those acts.
however if findings from d medical report shows d fault is from u. i think u need to soft pedal on ur nxt line of action and find solution to ur problems first.
Hiwever if d fault is from her u need to man up and let her know d meaning of wat she is doing.
I think divorce shud b d last option.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

If you talk to her and she fails to listen beat her.

I can't. I'm not ready to go to prison.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
akinsal:

B4 u close d thread. I read u are married for 2yrs now without kids. av u guyz gone for medical examination?
perharps dat cud av been her reason for all those acts.
however if findings from d medical report shows d fault is from u. i think u need to soft pedal on ur nxt line of action and find solution to ur problems first.
Hiwever if d fault is from her u need to man up and let her know d meaning of wat she is doing.
I think divorce shud b d last option.

We have no kids because we have no sex. She said she is not interested in kids until she is 26 or 27. She is 22 now
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

I can't. I'm not ready to go to prison.

Behave like a man for once.. So you believe your wife will arrest you because you discipline her ?. Are you sure you are not under a Spell ?.. Cous this is not ordinary.

Oboy you be man oo.. no they behave like dodo
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Behave like a man for once.. So you believe your wife will arrest you because you discipline her ?. Are you sure you are not under a Spell ?.. Cous this is not ordinary.

Na S*tupid man, thats why another man is Fu*cking his wife for him. what he suppose to have, his right , another man day enjoy am, he come here to speak english. Dunse, no go learn how to handle your wife....Dumeon!
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Y nw baby.. wen u get Ayo?..
LoL! who's Ayo? shocked
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
gimakon:

Na S*tupid man, thats why another man is Fu*cking his wife for him. what he suppose to have, his right , another man day enjoy am, he come here to speak english. Dunse, no go learn how to handle your wife....Dumeon!

Lolz.. He nor grow up for street, Na jonkey.. na all those Ajeh Children.. He come they speak English for me. i Was telling him to discipline his wife , Sheybi you read wenti he Talk Am not ready to go to prison …… Bros this one nor be ordinary oo.. The woman don parkage am for armpit. see another comment:

We have no kids because we have no sex. She said she is not interested in kids until she is 26 or 27. She is 22 now

I don't wanna believe what I just read.. So you mean you haven't sex Your wife ?.. With the way she dey dress Hot ?.. Chai.. some men they fuckup.. Rape her if possible men.. Where do you live.. maybe we can meet so I can talk sense into your head.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! who's Ayo? shocked
me na. I can handle you more than robot.. so just they toast me nw oo
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

The last time I slapped her in the face, I was locked up for 2 days and had to pay N50,000 fee for damage and bail. I was charged with aggravated assault. So yes she can arrest me.

I would call my lawyer this week and end it. Many people do not understand. She is not just any kind of lady I can discipline or shout or rake at. All those things only makes her do worse. Like telling me to Do my worst. I was only seeking a simpler and democratic way to solve the issue not violence or brute force as many are suggesting because I have tried all that instead I shall spent 50k. She is not a kid you know. She has families and brothers too who wold come after me shall I do anything to her.

I'm under no spell. I'm fine.

It's just how much i love her that made me still try to work it out but it's even worse. Even as write this she just got home 25 mins ago.. a married woman.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So you mean you haven't sex Your wife ?.. With the way she dey dress Hot ?.. Chai.. some men they fuckup.. Rape her if possible men.. Where do you live.. maybe we can meet so I can talk sense into your head.

We have sex rarely. Not often enough to bare children and she is on birth control. Like 1nce in a month or two if she is in the mood. If I try to put pressure she would threaten me.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
So I've been following the thread.

Op, file for a divorce. It's better. Don't get yourself in trouble over someone who isn't worth it.

This type of woman can kill you. So just file a divorce. End of discussion.

#Unfollow

**Runs Out of thread**

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

Do u knw who are stupid, a 22yrs old gal. Man ur a disgrace to all men. I give up on u, go and receive sense IJN.

I think this aint real so stop fooling ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Somebody's Son Allow Me To Do This To Him (photo) / Ladies If Your Size Ain't Upto This, Consider Options (photos ) / Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.