Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? (9000 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

The last time I slapped her in the face, I was locked up for 2 days and had to pay N50,000 fee for damage and bail. I was charged with aggravated assault. So yes she can arrest me.

I would call my lawyer this week and end it. Many people do not understand. She is not just any kind of lady I can discipline or shout or rake at. All those things only makes her do worse. Like telling me to Do my worst. I was only seeking a simpler and democratic way to solve the issue not violence or brute force as many are suggesting because I have tried all that instead I shall spent 50k. She is not a kid you know. She has families and brothers too who wold come after me shall I do anything to her.

I'm under no spell. I'm fine.

It's just how much i love her that made me still try to work it out but it's even worse. Even as write this she just got home 25 mins ago.. a married woman.

I feel your pain, @ gimakon hope you nw understand the guy .. Well here is the best way out..

1. Get someone else, Get another Girl, Like GF, (Don't pretend ) Cous if you starts pretending you have she might know, So Get another Gf.

2. Don't come home early, If she comes home by 9pm, You come home by 12am

3. If she ask you silly question, Ignore her, Don't talk to her, Then before your sleep call the said Gf, Talk. sweet word with the girl,

4. If your Slot wife don't ask any question regarding your coming late, which I know she wont ask, Just ignore, Pretend to be very happy , Don't make any attempt to sex her.

5. Have sex with the said gf, Or any girl, Don't let her know, Just make yourself happy..

6. Park out of the house for 1 week, go stay with your New gf, Have a Good sex, Cous I know your wife is starving you of sex.

7. Go back home, Don't talk to her, Go straight to your room and call your lawyer to file a divorce Immediately..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I feel your pain, @ gimakon hope you nw understand the guy .. Well here is the best way out..

1. Get someone else, Get another Girl, Like GF, (Don't pretend ) Cous if you starts pretending you have she might know, So Get another Gf.

3. If she ask you silly question, Ignore her, Don't talk to her, Then before your sleep call the said Gf, Talk. sweet word with the girl,

4. If your Slot wife don't ask any question regarding your coming late, which I know she wont ask, Just ignore, Pretend to be very happy , Don't make any attempt to sex her.

5. Have sex with the said gf, Or any girl, Don't let her know, Just make yourself happy..

6. Park out of the house for 1 week, go stay with your New gf, Have a Good sex, Cous I know your wife is starving you of sex.

7. Go back home, Don't talk to her, Go straight to your room and call your lawyer to file a divorce Immediately..

No need of 8, these ones alone, the monkey would come back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
gainesborough:

We have sex rarely. Not often enough to bare children and she is on birth control. Like 1nce in a month or two if she is in the mood. If I try to put pressure she would threaten me.

Wattt ? ? ?.. so you mean your wife is on birth control and you allowed that ?... chai this is an insult to we "Men".. Rape the stupid bitch.. slap her. Tell her if she dares do anything foolish like arrest that , you will end the marriage.. Don't let her or her family intimidate you.. Be a man for once. do u base in Delta ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Him fit do am?
This guy na ju man I swear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
gimakon:

No need of 8, these ones alone, the monkey would come back to her senses.

You won't believe he told me his wife is on birth control.. Having sex once a month.. people mumu cha oo
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Him fit do am?
This guy na ju man I swear

That why we re here man.. we can't just fold our hands why our fellow guy "man" is been oppressed by a girl of 22yrs .. can you imagine ?

by the time this thread hit FP, wen people go begin talk sense enter e head , He Go know, But b4 then let's play our part.. the guy is a weakling..
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

That why we re here man.. we can't just fold our hands why our fellow guy "man" is been oppressed by a girl of 22yrs .. can you imagine ?

by the time this thread hit FP, wen people go begin talk sense enter e head , He Go know, But b4 then let's play our part.. the guy is a weakling..

I believe he's an SU, that why all dese shiit is happening and frm the look of things he sounds like an introvert
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by macaranta(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Odi Egwu...No child yet,birth control,what is she controlling exactly?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mods! Please close thread.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Ninilowo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
This lady will kill you ASAP Walahi. To prevent such quickly divorce her on ground of irreconcilable difference (as our celebrities would say). Sorry for being blunt and thank God that you have no issue yet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga calm down. From his posts, it seems the girl is from a rich family and he is not ready to ruin his life. He said he slap her once he spent 50k in police net. Ah ah.. If you are him would you do all what una dey make mouth for here?

Try to understand him. The problem is the age. The girl is too young. Same thing happened to my brothers (Marrying 21,22 girls) na God intervention.

He should just end d marriage. If he enter soldier hand you won't be there. And it looks like she does not care at all or she even want the marriage to end (provoking him to end it)

I feel his pain
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ninilowo:
This lady will kill you ASAP Walahi. To prevent such quickly divorce her on ground of irreconcilable difference (as our celebrities would say). Sorry for being blunt and thank God that you have no issue yet

Naso, ninilowo alias money must to be made cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

I believe he's an SU, that why all dese shiit is happening and frm the look of things he sounds like an introvert

That not enough reason to behave like that.. He said the girls family is rich , WTf park the bitch to her fathers house so they marry there slot.

Cc; fratermathy, Freemanan what's your take on this ?
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

That not enough reason to behave like that.. He said the girls family is rich , WTf park the bitch to her fathers house so they marry there slot.

Cc; fratermathy, Freemanan what's your take on this ?

I believe this man is wasting our time
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
coolsix:

Oga calm down. From his posts, it seems the girl is from a rich family and he is not ready to ruin his life. He said he slap her once he spent 50k in police net. Ah ah.. If you are him would you do all what una dey make mouth for here?

Try to understand him. The problem is the age. The girl is too young. Same thing happened to my brothers (Marrying 21,22 girls) na God intervention.

He should just end d marriage. If he enter soldier hand you won't be there. And it looks like she does not care at all or she even want the marriage to end (provoking him to end it)

I feel his pain

Lolz.. wenti 21yrs old girl know ?, no be to they Bleep about she sabi ?. na now are body they hot..

But its like you didn't read my 8 steps I recommended for the OP. any man can do that
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

I believe this man is wasting our time

If he his scared of toasting a girl, I will help him out, He should just tell me his location. just imagine your wife coming home by 10pm, and you they Nairaland they wail..
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz.. wenti 21yrs old girl know ?, no be to they Bleep about she sabi ?. na now are body they hot..

My bank account officer @ Access is 23. She even invited me to her birthday. So not all 21 or 22 girls dey Bleep.. some get sense and some just mad like that op wife grin

And the girl might be a graduate(she knows her right) who knows na y e no easy for op. grin

Baba op end marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by SylarsMcQuins: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

If he his scared of toasting a girl, I will help him out, He should just tell me his location. just imagine your wife coming home by 10pm, and you they Nairaland they wail..

Lol small gal for dat mata. I give up coz d guy be like person no go go even collect d gal wey u won give am
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by DickDastardly(m): 2:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Call me whatever name you wish but no woman takes my time negatively! You nip me i buck you straight. I know my values and no one changes them. Fact is that you are not being a husband to that woman. Man up!
(1) Call for an emergency extraordinary meeting Asap!
(2) Attendees: you & her only
(3) Agenda: Introduction of Marital PULO SHIELD & Conjugal LAFIYA DOLE in your home.
(4) Draw the red line for all seeming and visibly observed decadence.
(5) State the consequences for crossing the red line which will include divorce.
(5a) RED LINE includes:
Comming home later than 40mins after work(curfew)
Embargo on contraceptives. The only reason she does this to avoid getting pregnant and being tied down by it from fvcking around.
No more trousers but skirts
No more calls after work except family and good friends known to you.
No more facebook, whatsapp and their likes.
Anymore use of the word "my space" means direct assault on your oneness, so must never be used again.
Etc.
(6) If she rebuffs and maliciously wishes to continue in her iniquity, then the next thread i'd expect you to open is "How you packaged her and bundled her outta your house"
(7) Did i hear you say 'you will give her time and chance' to change'? No way, her type can only get worse.
Be a real man today. You deserve to be happier.
Finally permit me call that thing you call wife a PROFFESIONAL LovePeddler! cool
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Op, you made a big mistake coming to NL to seek counsel. I'm sorry to say but 87% of guys on this forum especially this section are teenagers/students/bachelors leaving the 'street' life/girlfriend life and have no idea about true love and marriage.

For those saying the op should do this and be a man is just inconsiderate. He did not pick her up on the street one day and told her to marry him. She did not beg him for marriage. He married her because he loved her and she might have been his crush for many years who knows? You don't expect him to just "Send her back to her parents " as many are suggesting. There is still hope. She is trying to fustrate him and there are diplomatic ways to solve it. Not violence or aggression. She is not a kid you ban from Facebook or going out (na u born am?)

Op, my friendly advice for you is this:

Don't listen to all these guys saying stuff especially the one above me. So annoying like you purchase d girl. Redline ko blueline ni

Talk to her, take her to a cool restaurant or eatery you know she would like buy her a flower or a gift and ask her if you offended her in anyway. Being a man does not mean being stupid. Start a friendly conversation and ask her what she wants from you. There might be a reason she is doing this. I'm a therapist by professional skill, I know how all these go down. There is something she wants you are not giving her or there is something you are doing that is pising her off but you won't know if you don't talk to her. Open your heart to her sincerely she would break and let you in on what's up. If she wants to party a lot but you are too dull then get yur dancing shoes and start going to parties together. Little by little the peace would start coming in again then both of you would be open and the older she grows the more matured she gets.

Birth Control at her age is perfect. It's not a crime. Marriage is not a license or instant payment for children. She married you because she loved you. Not like you are rich and she wants yor money if that is the case she won't do this to you. Seems she is richer. So she loves you. 2 years is just yesterday the love is still there. She might not even be cheating on you. You dont expect a young pretty 22 year old girl to start carrying a baby bump or start breast feeding and within 1 year she looks fat and ugly. Is that what you want? Kids are not needed now. Focus on your careers and enjoy the sweetness of your marriage not children wahala dis small age (22) So Birth control is perfect.

Also regarding sex, if you desire sex and you realize she not always in the mood it's the same communication. Talk you her. Watch a romantic movie with her that would turn her on. Tell her sweet and kind words. Not just expecting her to like what you like and want what you want when you want it. No she is a human being not a robot.

Regarding her time schedule, it's the same thing. Communication. Express your feeling about her late nights gently not with anger unless you want to spent another 50k in the police cell. This lady no send you ooo. Make I no lie you. Forget my English. Na bad ass babe wey need suru If not na u she go suffer if she get d money and connection and also your time. You go just dey regret yor life

Also talk to her parents too let the parents know what's up so they can counsel her. I know married couples that act like singles together outside(party, club, etc) with a ring on their fingers but loving partners inside. Her age is the issue. You might be 10 times older. Who cares? Na she carry her load come your house? No be you waka come propose to am? She is an advanced teenager (Fact.. 22 is advance teen for ladies) and you must be ready to live with that till she grows older.

Also pray for her if you have religion. Coz me I don't. Lol. So pray for her one day it would be resolved.

If after trying everything she is still not fixed then you divorce.

Divorce should be the last option . From your post you really love her ad you are not ready to let her go. So you have to work on it. I would love to see both of you. I'm in Australia at this point, I've mailed you my number. Give me a call. I dont mind coming down to Nigeria. Marriage cannot end over night. Haba me wey dey find gf na wife person one throw away on top say NL people comment. Chai

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2015
macaranta:
Odi Egwu...No child yet,birth control,what is she controlling exactly?
favoured234:
Pardon my manners... [b] But am thinking she is on contraceptives.. [/b]Wonder where that thought came from

Trust your instincts, most times, they don't lie.
Put in all your effort with love to make sure your marriage works, things can get better

Yes from his initial post I could deduce that...
Let me use me as an example... @ 22 if a man that I was not crazily in love with had married me, we would have walked down the divorce path.. Cos @ that age I wanted to do what I wanted to do and what i wanted was right..
She doesn't like him one bit, she cant stand his presence and cant imagine having a child to bond them together..
With a sincere heart, I will tell OP that all those advises will not work on her it will be a fast track to divorce (which she might be needing) and she will want to blame him..
All OP needs is a miracle, so please just pray it through..
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by major911(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2015
I think the OP has an insecurity he is nt ready to share. The wife is fedup with the marriage and she doesn't care wot happens, even if its divorce.....I feel for the OP tho, marriage no be small tin.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Fourwinds: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Justdulla:
This is what u get for following wasup chick,...You saw hot madam,u marry her now she has gone covert like a DSS spy.. My advice to you is simple,if she aint ready to yield to your simple request of moderate dress sense, and average time spent on Social Media..feel free to Kick her out before she goes out of hand in future. Gbaam
thanks very much my brother for dis advice... OP dis is my advice for u too... kick d shiit out of ur house if she not ready to see herself as a married woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Strahovski:
Op, you made a big mistake coming to NL to seek counsel. I'm sorry to say but 87% of guys on this forum especially this section are teenagers/students/bachelors leaving the 'street' life/girlfriend life and have no idea about true love and marriage.

For those saying the op should do this and be a man is just inconsiderate. He did not pick her up on the street one day and told her to marry him. She did not beg him for marriage. He married her because he loved her and she might have been his crush for many years who knows? You don't expect him to just "Send her back to her parents " as many are suggesting. There is still hope. She is trying to fustrate him and there are diplomatic ways to solve it. Not violence or aggression. She is not a kid you ban from Facebook or going out (na u born am?)

Don't listen to all these guys saying stuff especially the one above me. So annoying like you purchase d girl. Redline ko blueline ni

Talk to her, take her to a cool restaurant or eatery you know she would like buy her a flower or a gift and ask her if you offended her in anyway. Being a man does not mean being stupid. Start a friendly conversation and ask her what she wants from you. There might be a reason she is doing this. I'm a therapist by professional skill, I know how all these go down. There is something she wants you are not giving her or there is something you are doing that is pising her off but you won't know if you don't talk to her. Open your heart to her sincerely she would break and let you in on what's up. If she wants to party a lot but you are too dull then get yur dancing shoes and start going to parties together. Little by little the peace would start coming in again then both of you would be open and the older she grows the more matured she gets.

Birth Control at her age is perfect. It's not a crime. Marriage is not a license or instant payment for children. She married you because she loved you. Not like you are rich and she wants yor money if that is the case she won't do this to you. Seems she is richer. So she loves you. 2 years is just yesterday the love is still there. She might not even be cheating on you. You dont expect a young pretty 22 year old girl to start carrying a baby bump or start breast feeding and within 1 year she looks fat and ugly. Is that what you want? Kids are not needed now. Focus on your careers and enjoy the sweetness of your marriage not children wahala dis small age (22) So Birth control is perfect.

Also regarding sex, if you desire sex and you realize she not always in the mood it's the same communication. Talk you her. Watch a romantic movie with her that would turn her on. Tell her sweet and kind words. Not just expecting her to like what you like and want what you want when you want it. No she is a human being not a robot.

Regarding her time schedule, it's the same thing. Communication. Express your feeling about her late nights gently not with anger unless you want to spent another 50k in the police cell. This lady no send you ooo. Make I no lie you. Forget my English. Na bad ass babe wey need suru If not na u she go suffer if she get d money and connection and also your time. You go just dey regret yor life

Also talk to her parents too let the parents know what's up so they can counsel her. I know married couples that act like singles together outside(party, club, etc) with a ring on their fingers but loving partners inside. Her age is the issue. You might be 10 times older. Who cares? Na she carry her load come your house? No be you waka come propose to am? She is an advanced teenager (Fact.. 22 is advance teen for ladies) and you must be ready to live with that till she grows older.

Also pray for her if you have religion. Coz me I don't. Lol. So pray for her one day it would be resolved.

Divorce should be the last option . From your post you really love her ad you are not ready to let her go. So you have to work on it. I would love to see both of you. I'm in Australia at this point, I've mailed you my number. Give me a call. I dont mind coming down to Nigeria. Marriage cannot end over night. Haba me wey dey find gf na wife person one throw away on top say NL people comment. Chai
this is y I cannt marry a lady of dat age. many still behave like teens
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Fourwinds: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

No now. you can't just file a divorce because some kids on NL said you should.. marriage is not what you Discuss with kids . Talk to matured minds.. but just know 1 Thing your wife is cheating on You.. just pray she don't carry some1 else child to you.. av seen many. be prayerful... not everytime you Pet her. If you talk to her and she fails to listen beat her.
u are confused adviser.. read what u wrote again..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
So we both have signed our divorce papers and it should be effective by Friday.

Thanks NL for your advice
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Handsomecutepie: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2016

Ode
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Frankraj: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Listen my man , divorce her immediately. Before she will get sexual transmitted deases and pass it to you . From the way you talk it seems you are a quite guy. If I'm the kind of man she married I would have kicked her out since long time ago. The truth is that nowadays Nigerian Educated women can't stay off social media ,facebook,badoo,istagram and many more. So if you are a young man here planning to get married to all this graduated girls or whatever they choose to call themselves then be prepared to be seeing what this my brother is seeing today . As for me what I need is a Wife that will give me children and not there uselesss certificate or useless jobs .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies If Your Size Ain't Upto This, Consider Options (photos ) / Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are / 2 Of Kingtblakhoc’s Girls Abandon Him, Repents, Promise Not To Do Porn Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.