Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105923 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Temysteve(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am too principled to reply people with low thinking mentality. One advice; work on your writing skills,I could barely comprehend your comment. Thanks
lolz, KNOCKOUT!!!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by africanusvu(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
rita25:

correct ko correct ni? am sure your not even African to have made such a stupid comment
Exactly the problem,poor understanding,so fast to abuse,u ar calling somebody u av never ever known stupid,and u ar hapy,
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.

Inas much as i hate trumps comment theres some level of truth in it, its only that he generalizes that all Africans are lazy , I think thats very wrong.

There are Africans who are industrious and hard working , whose businesses have suffered because of globalization and greed from developed economies, who dont even give emerging economies in African a level playing ground to compete.

The so called looting of funds by African leaders is possible because of facilitators in the developed economies who launder their stolen cash and frustrate efforts of new govts to recover the cash.

In all its very wrong to classify all Africans as lazy, or sex machines, these are erroneous portrayals of Africans by the media.

Trump ought to know better, than rant like a 4 yr old.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by deramarks(f): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sagamite:

He obviously did not say such considering none of the reputable media houses have reported it.

It would be hard to believe he would say such. If it had been reported that Sagamite said it, then it would have been more believable as this is the kind of blunt truth I would declare.

It is evident the write-up is true considering the fuuktard OP that posted the link and the fuuktard moderator that put it on the front page, could not be bothered to check the veracity and reliability of the report.

Another bunch of black fuuktards!

I would have added these to the report if I authored it.

- Blacks also know how to dance and go to the gym, but definitely not the library.

- Blacks would rather believe in some moronic God/miracle/juju/etc rather than use their brains to think through things or make discoveries.
. Hello dear are u color green or purple or d color ov ma auz white. Or premature human yellow just wanted to know dear cuz u don't like an african person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by OKUCHI11(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
lhordspy:
Now am vexed! This is the kindaf man shakau ought to slauqhter
he should kill the truth abi.........na ur type kill Thomas Sankara who had the agenda of developing Africa
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sapientia(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Admins.. check source before pushing anything to the frontpage please
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Spybradd:
if not for those lazy idling touts,agberos and of course excess thugs everywhere in apc and in that Southwest,berebe land,and equally,their eternal masters and partners in laziness,uncreative,unindustrous,unproductive and retrogressive and ever parasitic north,whose arsse they,da oil gravy creeps,love sniffing,kissing and licking,this tramp of a trump aint gunn bring his arsse on stage and spill these rants...thunda faya all'a'them,scratch faced amala freaks... angry undecided grin cool

Have you no sense atall ? No offense man, you just need to grow up and leave all this tribal comments behind.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by AAinEqGuinea: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trump roasted Rosie O'donnell grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Makoq(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=ajasbaba post=39376146]u foolish oooo
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by postmann: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Delta central. I just read on channels TV Dat tribunal dismissed LP petition. And it was held in asaba. Can u imagine, why will Okowa not manipulate it.
wow! On what grounds were their petition dismissed? I know LP did miserably in the gubernitorials. Ogboru's party and APC stand a slim chance at the tribunal. their chances are slim in upturning the PDP victory.
But come to think of it. our problem is not LP, PDP or APC. Our problems are not the political party divide or the tribe where the governor comes from.
Our problem is individual, ideology, mindset and believes.
The same folks, the same mindset make up all the parties. All these parties exist in order to share the loot. And when a group feels they didnt get enough from the loot, a new party is born with the same looting mindset.
Basically, we are very corrupt as a people. Look at our youths giving development a strangled hold in the name of "Deve".
With the current political setup, only the corrupt can get norminated and win elections.

Delta state is on a stand still. All past two administrations failed to bring in any meaningful investments and the likes of Shell called it quits.
The only thing the government did was to wake up the youths who are lazy, with no education or skill or the desire to aquire one. People who had killed their slow-running brain with Marijuana and liquor parade the streets with a false sense of entitlement with a "Deve" mentality.

Now despite the adornment of natural resources, delta state is viewed in negetivity by the investment community because the actions of these lazy, gun wielding youths have gone far. And a government whose mentality is just a step above the youths can not help.
So when you said you're ashamed of the current condition of the state, I could relate with that.
Okowa isnt quit the messiah and i dont see any in the pack. Do you?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Uthman75: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Birds of the same feathers indeed..........................
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mutuwa:
angry

well,for Africa to move forward,the continent must be reviewed backwards.
African's must be innovative in the creation of what is "African" in nature and not something already executed.

however,they (whites) need us;tapping and stealing from our copious resources which they lack.

they maybe blessed,but Africa would have been more blessed if we mind our business and develop the "African" society,which THEY will never allow,because they always want to be ahead.

Scarcity=dependency=control. this is the formula they use to oppress us.
how then do one expect Africa to move forward and stop being tagged "Lazy fools"

That will never happen in a million years.. we were designed to be backward.. a few anomalies here and there is conceivable but an entire change in the black genome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by bmos(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.

Much money has made this demigod mad. Can you see the danger of acquiring wealth? Even if there is sense in what he is blabbing, should a spade be called a spade like that? African brothers make una come home joo.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Like what opportunity, as a matter of fact, if America has the kinda soil, weather and natural resources we have, they would be much better and gone than what they are today . . . .We have so much and blessed as a continent BUT we lack the ability to think ahead and make something happen, we have selfish leaders that only worry about their own kids and not the people they govern and our people will be fighting themselves to justify the nonsense of such leaders . . .

sharrap...that native-american soil that they stole is very fruitful....

the white-americans,are the bigges thiefs in the history of mankind...

lets not forget,what this devils did to the native-americans.........

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by nathdim: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/
i don't blame him after all its their forefathers that told us Africans jesus is a white man and d devil is a black man and we accept

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jamace(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Should I say yes, should I say no?
The answer is blowing in the wind.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by simi4me(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't blame the idiot, i blame African leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Coldfeets: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sagamite:

He obviously did not say such considering none of the reputable media houses have reported it.

It would be hard to believe he would say such. If it had been reported that Sagamite said it, then it would have been more believable as this is the kind of blunt truth I would declare.

It is evident the write-up is true considering the fuuktard OP that posted the link and the fuuktard moderator that put it on the front page, could not be bothered to check the veracity and reliability of the report.

- Blacks also know how to dance and go to the gym, but definitely not the library.

- Blacks would rather believe in some moronic God/miracle/juju/etc rather than use their brains to think through things or make discoveries.

True words, Saga. Something is definitely, seriously, and terribly wrong with the black race.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by miky(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

THE GUY NO LIE NAH.

Dirty slave with no pride
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by coolscott(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sadly, a lot of what he said was true. We are lucky he didn't name Nigeria and put us on the spotlight again because some of the most indicting parts of what he said happen to be accurate when it comes to Nigeria => Stealing and investing in other countries and calling that governance
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
tsdarkside:

sharrap...that native-american soil that they stole is very fruitful....

the white-americans,are the bigges thiefs in the history of mankind...

lets not forget,what this devils did to the native-americans.........

Thanks for telling me to sharap, but lemme remind you too that if it was Africans that were allowed to steal the lands of the native Americans, tell me what state would the land be today? I am not debating if America is a thief of not nor am i debating if what was done to native Americans was justified . . . Please read me again and re-comment.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
While the tone is politicially incorrect he is right about leadership in Africa. Infact Trump speaks the mind of American elites - only he doesn't care who is offended.

How do you explain that countries in Africa blessed with crude oil still import petrol and kerosene 50 years after the discovery of oil?

How do you explain the looting by both main and opposition parties of national resources?

Why are African "leaders" staying forever in post? and where they are not allowed they find a way to return either as a military turned civilian or vice versa.

Why are they "keeping" their stolen wealth in the US amongst other western countries?

There is a clear trend of insanity in Africa and the people voting or returning/recycling these criminals seem to be part of the insanity.

Having said that it is not for Donald Trump to insult all Africans. He is a very rude fella

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by theDEVILisHERE: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
guy lazy na lazy
thief na thief
fact na fact

Physical laziness and mental laziness are two different things

You cannot be a slave and be physically lazy
You have to be mentally lazy to be a slave

A petty theif (which is probablty what trump is refering to) is a mentally lazy person

Hope you get my drift
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sagamite:

you must be mad,to write this rubbish.....you think without god,we would have survived the white-devil??.....are you stvpid??...this devil is extremly wicked......we should thank our forefathers for using their heads to make us independent from britain...after the second world war,the europeans were sooo miltarily and economicaly very weakend......they couldnt win battles in the colonise no more.....soo,as to safe face,they created yeye commonwealth rubbish...

abegi,if you want to have inferiority-complex,then keep it for your self...dont bother other blacks with it.....
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for telling me to sharap, but lemme remind you too that if it was Africans that were allowed to steal the lands of the native Americans, tell me what state would the land be today? I am not debating if America is a thief of not nor am i debating if what was done to native Americans was justified . . . Please read me again and re-comment.

dont you know that the earth is sick??....this devils polluted the ol earth..........everywere is crazy,abominations in higher levels......

abegi....dont insult the native-americans...they never did anything to you,but the white-devil did a loooooooooooot to you.!!!.....
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by gabriplane(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
what Donald said is the sad truth..... I like the man cos he says things as they are" no diplomacy and no hypocrisy "
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by smoothlips(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
the guy just said the obvious...African Americans are lazy people period. and African leaders are thieves period. African countries import matchsticks from Indonesia, India and china period.
internet is owned by Oyibo Period.....so what exactly is wrong with black people?
the guy said the truth period
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Sweetrolly(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
I LOVE HEARING THE TRUTH AND HE HAS SAID IT ALL....AFRICANS ARE FOOLS WHO CAN NOT THINK OF USING THE RESOURCES GOD GAVE THEM TO MAKE OUT MEANINGFUL THINGS RATHER THEY WILL LOOT OUT THE ONES THEY HAVE TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHO WILL USE IT TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN COUNTRIES I REALLY WONDER WHERE AFRICANS ORIGINATED FROM
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tpiah11: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
"gallivanting"

"those of"

"invest the money in foreign countries"

"I hear they abuse me in their blogs"

all Nigerian English typed by a Nigerian or a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
tsdarkside:

dont you know that the earth is sick??....this devils polluted the ol earth..........everywere is crazy,abominations in higher levels......

abegi....dont insult the native-americans...they never did anything to you,but the white-devil did a loooooooooooot to you.!!!.....

Ofcourse the native Americans has done me no wrong as well as Africans because i am an African as well but truth just be told, we have the opportunity to be great but we have to face the fact and deal with the obvious for us to move ahead as Africans.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Next post please. This one na lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.