Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105916 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
CabbieAC:

No dey lie jor
watch CNN you no gree, na so so premier league you Sabi

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
donsteady:

I am sure you know how old Nigeria is compare to America, if Nigerians should have the opportunity Americans are having, my brother the sky will be the limit.

Like what opportunity, as a matter of fact, if America has the kinda soil, weather and natural resources we have, they would be much better and gone than what they are today . . . .We have so much and blessed as a continent BUT we lack the ability to think ahead and make something happen, we have selfish leaders that only worry about their own kids and not the people they govern and our people will be fighting themselves to justify the nonsense of such leaders . . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by whatofyou: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
This guy could be a silent member of the Kkk. He also wants to clinch this office through sympathy votes gotten by blaming our African fellows over there, and this sure might help him. However, I don't find his statement false; if only we can work on our blackselves! sad

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Saao(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
how the f.uck can u tell me to google Donald Trump? What village do u think I live in? It's u that don't know him because u obviously base ur opinion of him on what corrupt agenda ridden liberal media outlets like CNN and the Huffington post say of him instead of listening to his speeches to hear his words directly.
oga sho, no vex. Now I know, u're of his fan believing everything credited to him as lie. He can never be president of America as far as blacks are concern.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bobbystanley:
He said the truth but he was too harsh in my opinion.

This kind of person is not qualified to Govern a local Government not to talk of America. His speech is filled with hate.
yet each week his poll numbers increase. forget he is speaking his ppls mind
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
missKiffy:

It seems you don't know Donald Trump, he is a known racist and I believe he can say more, he has said worse before
you and your fellow fools asking if I know Donald Trump are just ridiculous. As if I haven't been watching the apprentice before u where born. I have read three of his books including 'Art of the deal' which I read as far back 1999 and I have followed all his matters including thiss campaign for years so trust me when I say I Know Trump well and know he is not racist. This is a man that hires thousands of Latino', blacks and other minorities in multiple capacities across his numerous hotels, estates and resorts. some of his closest friends are black including Dennis Rodman. So how exactly is he racist? Because he points out illegal immigration is crippling the US (which is a fact) stop listening to bias news media like CNN's opinion of him and get to know the man yourself.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by benzion72(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
You can hate the messenger but try and weigh the message. Do we produce anything in this country or African in general. Why do we get crazy at running away from our own fathers land instead of taking the bull by the horn and turn things around and deny Yankee visa to come here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Trust me if he wins American will only be for Americans

And his running mouth will lead to world war 3

Putin don't take shit

Wake up call for we Africans

let stay here and make Africa a better place #AfricaUnite

#Revolution
Who should America be for before. lazy gluttonous promiscuous ppl?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by FOREXMART(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
He won't win the election but he's 98% right. For the record tho I'll still say FAUCKKK TRUMP, he ain't even an ingenious American so Bleep him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
I have been paying close attention to the US presidential race and Trump never said anything remotely racist. His words were constantly twisted and misrepresented by the corrupt liberal controlled media who are scared to death by the rising possibility of a trump presidency. A good example is when he said some illegal Mexican Immigrants entering the US bring in drugs and crime (a statement of FACT) and they twisted it to sound like he said ALL Mexicans are criminals. As an educated person yourself, don't you see the huge contrast between those two statements?
liberal media KNOWS that most voters aren't educated,.no be all oyinbo get sense o, they're Just lucky to have smart leaders

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.
na that same Sango, go strike ur own mouth, for abusing a man that just said the gospel truth; what did he say there that is not true? Pls honestly answer... the perfect recipe for stagnation is denial... u can't continue denying what is true...

If Africans are sensible, this is suppose to be a wake up call for them to take a sober introspection and try making there selves better...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by bodee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
YES DONALD, YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL, AFRICA IS A POOR CONTINENT WITH SO MANY UNDERDEVELOPED AND FEW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.
EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES AND GOOD CLIMATIC CINDITIONS, WE ARE SO DAFT WE CANNOT PRODUCE WONDERS WITH THEM.
INSTEAD WE SIT DOWN AND BECKON ON THE WHITES TO STEAL OUR DIAMONDS OVERSEAS.
ALL WE GET IN RETURN IS PEANUTS IN THE NAME OF NGO, AIDS, AND LOANS SOME OF WHICH WE WILL PAY BACK.
WHAT A LAZY CONTINENT INDEED.......
this same old dependency theory.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Africans are not physically lazy
They are at present mentally lazy

The stealing aspect (tho debatable)
Is not inherent but rather an offshoot of their present state of mental laziness

Sadly
At present they don't seem to be concerned about proving themselves to the world
But rather
They seem comfortable wallowing in the mediocrity they find themselves

Donald trump made some factual points tho
guy lazy na lazy
thief na thief
fact na fact
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Gagged: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
I agree with him on re-colonization of most Africa countries including Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by itunuaina: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
hmmm I think we need to really work on the negative things and make a positive changes. Africans have really done some things in foreign countries that we are not proud of. Talk of stealing, drugs, rape, fraud and so many other things. I pray we don't loose it finally if this guy wins the race because of what we Africans do in there country.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mutuwa:
angry

well,for Africa to move forward,the continent must be reviewed backwards.
African's must be innovative in the creation of what is "African" in nature and not something already executed.

however,they (whites) need us;tapping and stealing from our copious resources which they lack.

they maybe blessed,but Africa would have been more blessed if we mind our business and develop the "African" society,which THEY will never allow,because they always want to be ahead.

Scarcity=dependency=control. this is the formula they use to oppress us.
how then do one expect Africa to move forward and stop being tagged "Lazy fools"
correction, THEY CANNOT STOP us from developing.
WE are the only ones that CAN AND CHOOSE TO DO SO
has any oyinbo stopped you from planting cocoa Mr palm oil or rice or sugar or wheat or setting up a factory or providing a service
time for patriots Un wake up and step up

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fake news.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mikolo80: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
An2elect2:
He has lost already
he is 48% in the polls
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Banter1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omo see yabin
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by lobbyist(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/
I love ur stand sir. We are good at nothing. They would steal money in africa & save it for white men to use. Our leaders are nothing but mumu. They only deceive we the unthinkable african youths.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

He obviously did not say such considering none of the reputable media houses have reported it.

It would be hard to believe he would say such. If it had been reported that Sagamite said it, then it would have been more believable as this is the kind of blunt truth I would declare.

It is evident the write-up is true considering the fuuktard OP that posted the link and the fuuktard moderator that put it on the front page, could not be bothered to check the veracity and reliability of the report.

Another bunch of black fuuktards!

I would have added these to the report if I authored it.

- Blacks also know how to dance and go to the gym, but definitely not the library.

- Blacks would rather believe in some moronic God/miracle/juju/etc rather than use their brains to think through things or make discoveries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by iWise(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have my reservations about his choice of words, but then you just can't deny the fact that he has a valid point.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by deramarks(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bring dat man nd whoeva dat supports him lemme squeeze his mouth. Is he gay how did he know dat african can do d tin wella ewu ohia anu npam oga jump inside lagoon or stab ursef or pur oil ontop ur head
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sholemania: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
haaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked why are you lying on African... Donaldee..

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by millhouse: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
CS
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Khameal007(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Him no go win..
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by benjaminiyke(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
WarRLaY:
Do you think , the guy is black that give bleeps about peoples opinion of his freedom of speech, mumu boy, what he said is plain truth
Am too principled to reply people with low thinking mentality. One advice; work on your writing skills,I could barely comprehend your comment. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Temysteve(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
YES DONALD, YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL, AFRICA IS A POOR CONTINENT WITH SO MANY UNDERDEVELOPED AND FEW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.
EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES AND GOOD CLIMATIC CINDITIONS, WE ARE SO DAFT WE CANNOT PRODUCE WONDERS WITH THEM.
INSTEAD WE SIT DOWN AND BECKON ON THE WHITES TO STEAL OUR DIAMONDS OVERSEAS.
ALL WE GET IN RETURN IS PEANUTS IN THE NAME OF NGO, AIDS, AND LOANS SOME OF WHICH WE WILL PAY BACK.
WHAT A LAZY CONTINENT INDEED.......
THE WAY U DRESS, THE WAY U WILL BE ADDRESS. A STRANGER ABUSE UR NATION TO THIS EXTENT AND WHAT U CAN ONLY DO IS TO SUPPORT HIM. WELL I DON'T BLAME U, ITS THE CONTENT OF UR UPBRINGING DATS MAKE U THINK LIKE A RETARDS. EVEN IF AFRICA IS YET TO DEVELOP U DON'T NEED TO BE A RACIST (TRUMP) BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE U CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM SUPPORT, YOU'LL ONLY MET UR DOOM @ THE RIGHT TIME. ND I HOPE U AR NOT IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW OR ELSE NA THUNDER GO STRIKE U ND UR Bleep!NG POST....
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by waltexx: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
The heading of this piece is" Africans are lazy fools" but in the content it said "some Africans are lazy fools". I don't this this writer is credible.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donald Trump is saying the truth. Don't we import matchsticks and even toothpicks? And he did not say ALL AFRICANS. He said SOME AFRICANS. He knows the good Africans from the bad Africans. The only Nigerian blog accredited by Donald Trump's Miss Universe Organization is TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla. So, he knows the real deal among Africans. I like the guy. And he is coming to invest in Eko Atlantic City. Watch out for TRUMP TOWERS in Lagos.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by AfroBlue(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Speaking of the internet

Potential First Lady Melania Knauss Donald Trumps Wife) (Pic Thread)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/backroom/2691322/posts <------ ! grin grin grin grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by tsdarkside(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
and he is a white-devil,that the bible is speaking of,,,,,,god hates white-people,its writing in the bible......so mr. white-devil,dont even start with us now in year 2015.. angry angry angry

this is in generaly,what whie-devils think over all black-people......using this type of rubbish to separate the afro-americans from the africans...

you people realy need to start waking up,,,,

white-peole are the devil,the bible is speaking of.....!.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.