Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105913 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ril19(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abegi oga Trump no lie joor.

buh dat part of deporting africans is not cool o

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Charly68: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
The current president of America is having an African blood flowing in him,to be best of knowledge he has performed very well in the office may be we should assume the man making this statement is having silent mental problem that is not known to his supporters. A leader in this modern world should open his mouth to castigate a whole continent like this. He is very racial & unethical . Somebody should call him to order please .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Alao96(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
keep quiet and learn

Shey GOd wan punish u ni
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Arizonaguy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
M4gunners:
Chei this same Man that insult Women as he likes is at it again. Imagine the insult he gave to Obama mehn American is the real example of democracy. Just say something like that to a sitting president in Nigeria, DSS will wake you up the next day. Meanwhile, somebody should tell DSS to release Nnamdi Kanu without any further delay.
seriously i doubt your existence...maybe your naivety caused it though...your man has been released
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by patrickgeddes: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
i think the man is saying the truth..... buh he should have come to naija to utter those words and see what nigerians are made of.......anyway african race are useless eaters.....

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by alrahmanonline(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
it is either you're not current or you don't know the man called donald trump, forget the source but if i hear anything strange about him, i won't doubt it because the man mouth na tap
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by BlackKenichi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
nefertitiram:

Donald Trump did not lie.

Personally I avoid african Americans. The majority of them give america a bad name, all they do is lament and lament. Go to school and better your life, no. They rather find the easy way out.
Look at Nigeria, all our funds r stolen n sent to foreign countries. Nigerian needs to be recolonized!

but as usual Trump has no decorum and no diplomatic way to pass a message. He is not a politician hence his political ambition is Dead on Arrival.
He has forgotten African Americans and Mexicans outnumber the Caucasian voters. He should continue digging his grave.
Dumbest post ever!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by postmann: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
yes even if am ashamed of it. Am from delta
Hmmm! Ok. Lets take one at a time.
which part of the senatorial district are you from?
central, north or south?
seems you hold a largely negative perception about Delta state.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by alexlee50: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
CabbieAC:

No dey lie jor
The guy na your brother?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by nefertitiram: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Dumbest post ever!

am sure this ignoramus failed to read my post
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fourwinds: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
my brother I have watched dis very man talk.. he talks any how

he made statements similar to dese few months back.. I'm not surprise if he made these ones again..

he looks like someone dat has temperament

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mildflame: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
This news is STALE, he said "SOME" and which is true. "Ordinary matchsticks we import, we steal our money n go n INVEST in their country" this is what he said. PAINFUL but TRUTHFUL

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by lordmayor4(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Trust me if he wins American will only be for Americans

And his running mouth will lead to world war 3

Putin don't take shit

Wake up call for we Africans

let stay here and make Africa a better place #AfricaUnite

#Revolution

Sadly he's not an American!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by wristbangle: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is so much hate in his words but somehow he is saying the truth. Just that from the point of view, he is a racist.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
/
I don't know if DT said all that.

But if he did, he is correct.

Take Nigeria as a case study. Dream any evil, execute it, throw money around and you will become an overnight hero.

It is sad when Africans are referred to as savages. But then you take a closer look, and the evidence becomes very overwhelming.

/

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by mobdeep(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
nefertitiram:

am sure this ignoramus failed to read my post
he did but thought Nigerian and African mess is to be cleaned by d US.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by matrixme(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Let's not start an internet crusade over what someone made up from a blog. This news is not authentic. American politicians are not careless talkers like their Nigerian counterpart. Especially for someone highly placed like Donald trump.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
benjaminiyke:
This man will never win the US presidential election. He lacks Decorum and manners,very arrogant and pompous. He is not tolerant of ambiguity and he talks too much.
Do you think , the guy is black that give bleeps about peoples opinion of his freedom of speech, mumu boy, what he said is plain truth
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
ajasbaba:
LOL,

THE GUY NO LIE NAH.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by AyeeIdris(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Seun this should not be on front page. It is false news. It should be taken down
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cabaliciouscabal: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
This man is on point, is only dat we hate to hear d truth and d whole truth in dis part of d world, And truth dey say is bitter, wen told.

99% of our Leaders ar rogues, dey steal our monies meant for developments, researches, and general well being, and take it over to d western country to enjoy with dia families, leaving us with bare brains to think with.

I av not seen any other continent as backward as Africa, we cannot use our brains to develop things, especially now dat we av templates to create new things. All we know ow to do best is complain, complain and complain .

More Asian countries av left us behind, if u call for revolt against d poor leadership, d same Nigerians will be d one to run u down and hand u over to d authorities, I no won die, I no won quench. ( Cowards)

Wat Donald Trump said is d obvious truth, he is only amplifying it.

I do hope our shameless leaders will hear dis and av a change of heart.

GodBless Nigeria

#Criminals Ruling Us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Lucky4real28(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Honestly I don't think Donald trump will say such knowing fully well that African American makes close to 20% American population..I have been following their campaign and I honestly think Ben Carson has an edge over Donald trump for the republic ticket.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by InsaneTamie(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Maybe you've really not been following Trumps campaigns, He has said worst things, Americans knows their country can never be safe if he wins d race to white house. That guy sucks.

Trump will never say this worst. He is a fool but an intelligent one. The source that posted the news is a Kenya blog. Not credible till i see it on a credible international media.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ayindejimmy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:

I'm not the op

But here is another link from kenya

http://tuko.co.ke/33805-donald-trump-deport-kenyans-including-obama-elected-us-president.html
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by trapQ: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Do you know what he said when ebola broke out in west africa?? Nobody is lying to you. He has said worse things.
CabbieAC:

No dey lie jor
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by AAinEqGuinea: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Firstly, white Americans can be equally lazy and daft. We give them too much undeserving credit.

Secondly, with every election season in America, conservatives deploy a modern version of what is known as the Southern Strategy, in which denigration now includes Mexicans and other non-white foreigners (also includes rights to own high powered guns, women's rights, and Judeo-Christian values). This charade is expected, sadly. Trump is appealing to the Republican's base voting bloc; the most vile, hyperbolic, racist, and impressionable Americans. They'll gladly believe a lie if it makes them feel superior.

My guess is that he included Africans because of the "alarming" increase of African migrants to Europe. Trump's perception has to matter to Europeans too in addition to a racial and xenophobic component of the same Republican base concerned about the fear of the shifting culture of their white motherland.

Sure, AA and Africans aren't perfect, but selective observation works best to appease a shallow and dense population like theirs, played yet again by the Southern Strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by jewelbaby55(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
postmann:

Hmmm! Ok. Lets take one at a time.
which part of the senatorial district are you from?
central, north or south?
seems you hold a largely negative perception about Delta state.
Delta central. I just read on channels TV Dat tribunal dismissed LP petition. And it was held in asaba. Can u imagine, why will Okowa not manipulate it.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by princejayboss: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:

I don't really know if the news are credible but Trump I know can say a thing way worse than this.... Who takes him seriously..... If you lose the vote of the Mexicans/latino community and that of the black community you are hitting the rocks....

But come to think of it.... He is right at a point .... Where we need re-colonization.... African countries make themselves puppet to oyibo.... That's why they use our president like play card
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by darlenese(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hate u for saying this , and i'll stop reading ur books

Racist !

How can u say Africans are good at eating when the fattest man on earth is not even an African undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
donsteady:

I am sure you know how old Nigeria is compare to America, if Nigerians should have the opportunity Americans are having, my brother the sky will be the limit.
oh ..u need 200 yrs but don't allow ur children to reach 16 before shipping them off to America for university education. why not wait until they are 30 as many poor pple endure?

At this rate after 300yrs no anything here.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
I have been paying close attention to the US presidential race and Trump never said anything remotely racist. His words were constantly twisted and misrepresented by the corrupt liberal controlled media who are scared to death by the rising possibility of a trump presidency. A good example is when he said some illegal Mexican Immigrants entering the US bring in drugs and crime (a statement of FACT) and they twisted it to sound like he said ALL Mexicans are criminals. As an educated person yourself, don't you see the huge contrast between those two statements?

Was his words twisted too when he insulted the Mexicans? Mind you i am not saying he said what they claiming he said about Africans BUT even if he did, he is saying the fact, we know nothing about leadership but most of our leaders will steal all the money and come and invest same money in the western world while the youth celebrates the people that steals their future and tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.