Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105918 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by fart: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
donsteady:

Your point is?

Dont worry. Rest your head. Why don't you go back to your colouring books?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by OCHOdee(f): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
WOW!!! Forget politics... he just had to say it! Well, someone has to say this eventually... #truthisbitter

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
princejayboss:

I don't really know if the news are credible but Trump I know can say a thing way worse than this.... Who takes him seriously..... If you lose the vote of the Mexicans/latino community and that of the black community you are hitting the rocks....

But come to think of it.... He is right at a point .... Where we need re-colonization.... African countries make themselves puppet to oyibo.... That's why they use our president like play card
He did not say it...Check the grammar. However, it is the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by stonecoldcafe: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
He said that crab, foe real?
Why do you guys keep saying crab? Crab is an animal for crying out loud. Do you mean to say crap abi is it Nairaland sensor at work?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by HirstMOG(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mr. Trump, don't forget that 2016 is around the corner, the votes of your so called lazy blacks (African-American) will count. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Rapunzel001: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Had it been dislike button dey here nau...na 1000+ dislikes by now.... E b like say dis man no wan win election... but nevertheless I think he deserves commendation for "speaking his mind" unlike his fellow politicians in this part of the world who smile with the mouth and frown with heart.... That is if what the OP posted here has any truth value at all
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by lukxman(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

Sounds clownish but he is absolutely right but for his bitterness and how he portrays the issue.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
LOOK at these Africans... is DONALD TRUMP LYING.. 55 years of Home-bred Leadership and look at where we are today

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by missKiffy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..
It seems you don't know Donald Trump, he is a known racist and I believe he can say more, he has said worse before

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Dolypson04(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
This news can never be true. Quote me anywhere. Even if he harbor hatred for blacks he can never voice it out publicly in such manners.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by kazzonline: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Prolly he forgot that he strongly needs the african ameran votes as much as he needs the white votes as wel,american is a mixed country,he shld accept thst fact and move on,diff races mk up for income american heavily rely on

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by stonecoldcafe: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Opinedecandid:
He said that crab, foe real?
Why do you guys keep saying crab? Crab is an animal for crying out loud. Do you mean to say crap abi is it Nairaland sensor at work?
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by kazzonline: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dolypson04:
This news can never be true. Quote me anywhere. Even if he harbor hatred for blacks he can never voice it out publicly in such manners.

I hop so,but that mofo is racist,he once abused mexicans on live tv,so i wont be surprised
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

I second that! Show me one African country that use it's native language as it's official national language! How do you expect to become a first class nation using a foreign language and teaching your kids abstract subjects with a language that doesn't come natural to them?

Even "Nigeria" adopted English as it's official language, despite not recognized by English/British law as an English speaking country. That's what you call; Mental slavery IMO.

No African country is worth the onion!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
I very much doubt Trump would have used such words or made such a comment. But in any case, if he did say that, he was/is 100 % correct. Africans so detest the truth but won't do anything meaningful to score some dignity.

Very brutal truth. A typical and classical example is Nigeria. Blessed with so much abundant natural and human resources, a clement weather, no winter; we could grow almost anything but we can't even feed ourselves.

Only primitive people steal from their poor folks and have their illicit wealth hidden away in Europe and America. Foolish people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
“Some Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and Stealing” – Donald Trump

By Christine Mendoza

Once again, US business magnate Donald Trump has expressed his deep disgust for Africans by referring to them as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery. Speaking in Indianapolis, Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama.

“[size=18pt]African Americans are very lazy[/size]. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance” Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe”

Sources have indicated that Trump’s thrush did not augur well with the Carson Camp and they have since distanced themselves from Trump words.

Trump said nothing wrong. For starters MOST indigenous AFRICAN AMERICANS detest being called Africans. So they aren't Africans. OP your title is utterly misleading. I hate this Don Trump clown, but I can't fault him for telling the truth. MOST African Americans are Lazy, don't want to work , buy expensive items well above their budget, have sex like dogs, eat chicken and water melon, drink Kool aid, party and have fun. You get called a whimp or a simp if you have a job. Might sound harsh and stereotypical but it is the truth. Whats even annoying is they seem to exhibit this foolery without the slightest care in the world. They actually do this to make it OBVIOUS to the ignorant that WDGAF!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..

Trust me no one is dumb enough to make such statements esp when u need votes, but seeing it DT i won't be surprised if he did, but i seriously doubt he would, that will kill his campaign
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by patrick89(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donald trump vs Nnamdi kanu..
Both have the same view about africa..
If you don't like it then change! Can anyone fault hhis words? Black people in africa! "In nnamdi's voice "
I also dislike white, but the truth be say nnamdi kanu and Donald trump are challenging us to do better...

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fhiminana:
Bitter truth! Though not applicable to all. I wish that African leaders will make this guy eat back his words by doing the right things.
Not in our DNA. We love where things are orderly but can't achieve that ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by DICKtator: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
most sensible comment on this thread so far. We Africans always be crying when the white man insults us in their land as if it's by force to go there in the first place. Not that I believe Trump said any of this crap but why can't we just sit our ass in our own country and work to make it great? #MakeAfricaGreatAgain

In their land?

What land?

Is it not the Native Americans land?
Do not, I repeat , do not let a Native American see this!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by IlekeHD: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's all he said?

I'm surprised. I wonder who is gonna vote for this man. I will def be voting this year against D.ump.

He specifically mentioned Kenya to spite Obama. That much is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Dee60: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
CHAI, DONALD, WHY ABUSE US LIKE THIS?

IT SOUNDS LIKE AN INSULT TO AFRICANS BUT IT IS NOT ENTIRELY FALSE. STEALING IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE....PEOPLE STEAL FOR 4 YEARS AND AFTER RUN TO DO 'MASTERS' IN THE UK OR US!

LIKE OUR SENATORS WHO ARE GOOD AT SHARING MONEY, ONLY TO REMEMBER TO HURRIEDLY MAKE 42 LAWS ON THEIR LAST DAY IN OFFICE...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by LastProphet: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Maybe you've really not been following Triumps campaigns, He has said worst things, Americans knows their country can never be safe if he wins d race to white house. That guy sucks.

he doesn't suck, point to one lie in his statement
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
"The more reason why I still believe that he, and his
Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back
to Kenya to make America safe”

What did your Gorge Bush did in combatting Americans worst enemy of insurgency during his tenure. Bush only ended up making more enemies than friends. Did he succeed in the war against Iraq or fight against Al-Qaeda? Absolutely no. Americans should appreciate the fact that Obama has made tremendous contributions in promoting Americans image in the global arena and have judiciously restore more sanctity to the American politics both at micro and macro level. Your strong dislike on Blacks will only draw you backward down to your early calling. White Americans are too lazy compared to blacks here and should be highly respected for their contributions to the America economy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by toma3: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Trump i support you
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Thunder04(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
YUSUPHER:
... Old fool like you. You will not even win idiot like you is it not europe dat underdevelope africa? U just dey vomit nonsense old fool like u
Hmmm...stop attacking the messager hope u get the message loud nd clear.
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by AAinEqGuinea: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
HirstMOG:
Mr. Trump, don't forget that 2016 is around the corner, the votes of your so called lazy blacks (African-American) will count. We shall see.

But I'm sick of Democrats, while not implying that Republicans are anywhere close to being viable as an alternative. I know many AA business owners who (secretly) think like Republicans (they don't want increased minimal wage for their employees, don't want their sons to think gay is OK, don't want to pay more taxes than they have to, etc). These African Americans, like me, don't like the poverty mentality that Dem-supported government assistance creates, especially with AA. Im all for helping the poor but the help should be a dire lifeline, not a generational crutch.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
FrankAba1:

I second that! Show me one African country that use it's native language as it's official national language! How do you expect to become a first class nation using a foreign language and teaching your kids abstract subjects with a language that doesn't come natural to them?

Even "Nigeria" adopted English as it's official language, despite not recognized by English/British law as an English speaking country. That's what you call; Mental slavery IMO.

No African country is worth the onion!
We choose what we want from them. Nigerians can not coordinate a common language so English is the way out. We want the latest gadgets and cars but don't want gay stuff. I'm not a gay person but once u have shaken hands with d devil, u belong to d devil. It is its though and not it's!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Thunder04(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
donsteady:

I am sure you know how old Nigeria is compare to America, if Nigerians should have the opportunity Americans are having, my brother the sky will be the limit.
Which opportunity americans hv and our fool at 50 last time i check is almost fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ollyruffy: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Uhmm. The truth they say is bitter. Politics or not, this man is 90% correct.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Larrylarex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
I've always known Trump to be proud since I read his book, his choice of words, his aversion to handshakes and all that shows he's proud
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by light004: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
YES DONALD, YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL, AFRICA IS A POOR CONTINENT WITH SO MANY UNDERDEVELOPED AND FEW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.
EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES AND GOOD CLIMATIC CINDITIONS, WE ARE SO DAFT WE CANNOT PRODUCE WONDERS WITH THEM.
INSTEAD WE SIT DOWN AND BECKON ON THE WHITES TO STEAL OUR DIAMONDS OVERSEAS.
ALL WE GET IN RETURN IS PEANUTS IN THE NAME OF NGO, AIDS, AND LOANS SOME OF WHICH WE WILL PAY BACK.
WHAT A LAZY CONTINENT INDEED.......

Though it's painful but it's the truth.

We don't have to fight him but reflect on what he has said. We need to examine his words and not insult him like we usually do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.