Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76168 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Duru009(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Its just a pity..........

I wont advise u to bring a child into this world dat will end up sufferin......

............. Go n buy "postinor 2" from any good reliable pharmancy around. It will clear everythin.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
raayah:
My God, What do you mean it didn't work?

What pill did she take? Is she in pain? If she bled, did she expel anything? Did she take another pregnancy test to confirm if she is still pregnant?
D and C is the best method for abortion. Quick, easy and painless.

But first of all, take her to the doctors to check how much damage has been done.
Never use drugs for abortion , its very unsafe. Medical abortion is the safest.
Poor girl, So much trauma.

For future purposes OP, never post something sensitive like this on nairaland, you are setting up yourself for unnecessary insults.

DEMI GODS , YOU ARE A BIG TROLL AND VERY INSULTIVE. I KNOW THIS POST IS ANOTHER OF YOUR PLOYS TO GET ATTENTION( I MAY BE WRONG). TAKE A LOOK AT HIS PAST HISTORY. PLEASE INSULT OP FREELY AS YOU PLEASE

I know, but weiten mam go do na, I dey frustrated abeg, she always blaming me, I just want all this to end
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MrCork: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
springtech:
Brother, my very sincere advice is DO NOT EVER TRY ABORTION.
Think of your gf's life & the life of the foetus, you can never tell what would become of that life you are thinking of terminating.

A word is enough for a wise.

#iamspringtech

...so u want the girl friend to trap him...abi?...arbotion is the only way out!!(no ofeense) angry

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by fabiyi78(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
From experience don't just put ur self in trouble. Just accept ur fate because abortion not like malaria, pls safe the life of ur be loved gf.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by needrealuvabj81: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
your mates are busy making it in life and you come on social media to tell us how foolish and stupid you are wanting to take an innocent life. if your parents did same to you, you wont be able to you the internet with your ugly ass. mumu
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Vikky014(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
cococandy:
Sorry gat no advice for you.

After you pay for the abortion finish, When the time for you to marry reach Na you go first come NL to castigate Nigerian girls about how we are all hoes and done all sorts of abortion and deadly sins etc etc.

Now that you're in soup be a 'good' fellow and do the right thing.

You thought she was not fertile undecided

cc. Demigods

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
How old are you?

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by valandy99(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
you are ur gf is a murderer, my advise to u is 'just dont try and do it again'
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ameezy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
you guys have being having sex for long and u are Still not ready for the consequences
bad things has its results
. thank God am still a virgin
. nest time before u think of having sex check out the disadvantages
its ur cross carry it

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by godoluwa(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
chimchim1:
I've been there before. See a Doctor. Delay is dangerous. I escaped it two months ago. Mine was bad cos I am married and it happened with my side chick. She took several drugs (tabs) and injections. But finally took her to a clinic where I begged for d&c.
take it or leave it, whatever a man sows shall he reap

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Kennydoc(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Demigods,
Must you have sex in your relationship? Stating that you're still in school shows that you're still young, probably less than 22 to 24 years. Must you have sex especially unprotected sex, when you can't handle it's consequences chiefly pregnancy? Why do people just believe that they can't be in a relationship without sex? Is sex food?

I dated a girl for 3½ years and there was no sex, yet I'm probably over 5 to 10 years older than you, and was even working as at the time we dated. Why can't young people emulate good things?

I really can't advise you on the options of abortion to take. I would encourage her to keep the baby. That's the right step before God and man. You will have to stand strong for her through it all, and as soon as you find your feet, marry her. She will need your support and the support of her entire family especially her mum, cos it's going to be a challenging experience for her. That baby may be a big miracle in your life and in the life of his/her mother in the future.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Michellla(f): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
banging skin to skin is sweet oo...God will have mercy
detest when people make silly mistakes like this.they were having unprotected sex many times.what was he expecting an iphone?
feel like hitting him with a reality slap.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
this dude is obviously a teen.
next time use a condom silly kids

Bitcchhh don't come running your mouth, I'm no longer a teen ok? Graduating next year. So if you don't have anything useful to say. Stfu!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where re u located?
Lemme call a friend to help u out.
My advice. Abortion is illegal
Don't go to a quack
See a licenced dr to do dilatation and curretage for ur baby mama.
Pray the drugs she used hasn't done havoc
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by emmerks(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
From your reaction i can deduce that you are young and inexperienced in matters of this nature. I will beg you to allow her go for Ultra scan as advised, you might not really know whats going on until then. To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.[/i]

However, if after Ultrasound you discover that nothing is wrong and she still pregnant, i advise you to seek help and not terminate the pregnancy[i]
. You dont really know what tomorrow holds. Both of you will always live to bear the trauma of the abortion no matter your excuse. So please, abortion is not an option.

You can state your age and that of her's so people can know how to advise you better.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:

detest when people make silly mistakes like this.they were having unprotected sex many times.what was he expecting an iphone?
feel like hitting him with a reality slap.
lol u are really funny...iPhone ke

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chimchim1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Vikky014:
how i wish i know ur wife undecided
Swt hrt, I don't want to even imagine it again again. I was enjoying it cos I was sure of her status. I work in a clinic and so run her test regularly. Anyway, I've stopped all the nonsense for now.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by bxcode(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abortion is not the best option in this situation, it may seem so but it will only lead you to a downward spiral of regrets and guilt from now on and also you are about to kill a human being. Don't take a decision to save face and damage your whole body, mind and soul. Remember you can always make the best out of this is you go back and ask for forgiveness and Strenght to take up this responsibility you guys brought upon yourselves rather than trying to cover this with another sinful act. Be a man and accept the outcome of your actions.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by kaayposh: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
You need to see rounakid..lol
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
after having sex why didn't u give her Postinor ehh
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cocolacec(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Silent Scream - Abortion as Infanticide
Dr. Bernard Nathanson's classic video that shocked the world. He explains the procedure of a suction abortion, followed by an actual first trimester abortion as seen through ultrasound. The viewer can see the child's pathetic attempts to escape the suction curette as her heart rate doubles, and a "silent scream" as her body is torn apart. A great tool to help people see why abortion is murder. The most important video on abortion ever made. This video changed opinion on abortion to many people-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chf5GFSukxM

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
your mates are busy making it in life and you come on social media to tell us how foolish and stupid you are wanting to take an innocent life. if your parents did same to you, you wont be able to you the internet with your ugly ass. mumu

Take am easy na abeg. We all make mistakes plz.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by francescainnoce(f): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ op
So sorry for your dilemma
While I have no advice for you, I thank you for sharing cos it will be a lesson for most of us here unno.
Again, I wish you had thought about the likely chance of her taking in whilst you were all shooting stuff inside of her..
Abortion is a sin and that might be her only child... It might be her destiny child too...
Try and think well before progressing with another mischief...
Marriage now don't need too much money bro
And you don't need a certificate to get married.
Even nicer you give birth now and have your kids grow old with you... Ask omotola the joy behind such...
See a doctor for the stuffs she has taking already to affirm that she is safe..
You can consider foster parent for your kid until you ready... There are many reasons why you should abort that child.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cocolacec(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Introduction by Dr. Bernard Nathanson, host. Describes the technology of ultrasound and how, for the first time ever, we can actually see inside the womb. Dr. Nathanson further describes the ultrasound technique and shows examples of babies in the womb. Three-dimensional depiction of the developing fetus, from 4 weeks through 28 weeks. Display and usage of the abortionists' tools, plus video of an abortionist performing a suction abortion. Dr. Nathanson discusses the abortionist who agreed to allow this abortion to be filmed with ultrasound.

The abortionist was quite skilled, having performed more than 10,000 abortions. We discover that the resulting ultrasound of his abortion so appalled him that he never again performed another abortion. The clip begins with an ultrasound of the foetus (girl) who is about to be aborted. The girl is moving in the womb; displays a heartbeat of 140 per minute; and is at times sucking her thumb. As the abortionist's suction tip begins to invade the womb, the child rears and moves violently in an attempt to avoid the instrument. Her mouth is visibly open in a "silent scream." The child's heart rate speeds up dramatically (to 200 beats per minute) as she senses aggression. She moves violently away in a pathetic attempt to escape the instrument. The abortionist's suction tip begins to rip the baby's limbs from its body, ultimately leaving only her head in the uterus (too large to be pulled from the uterus in one piece). The abortionist attempts to crush her head with his forceps, allowing it to be removed.

In an effort to "dehumanize" the procedure, the abortionist and anaesthesiologist refer to the baby's head as "number 1." The abortionist crushes "number 1" with the forceps and removes it from the uterus. Abortion statistics are revealed, as well as who benefits from the enormously lucrative industry that has developed. Clinics are now franchised, and there is ample evidence that many are controlled by organized crime. Women are victims, too. They haven't been told about the true nature of the unborn child or the facts about abortion procedures. Their wombs have been perforated, infected, destroyed, and sterilized. All as a result of an operation about which they have had no true knowledge.

Films like this must be made part of "informed consent." NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) and Planned Parenthood are accused of a conspiracy of silence, of keeping women in the dark about the reality of abortion.

Finally, Dr. Nathanson discusses his credentials. He is a former abortionist, having been the director of the largest clinic in the Western world.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by sisisioge: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ohlordhavemercy! The part I'm acclaiming about is where you wondered how she could possibly get pregnant now given that you have been consciously trying to hit the mark for the past one year! No be small thing. Pls let her see a doctor , incomplete abortion is bad, retarded baby is even worse. It is well.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Vikky014:
i hope u know dt baby is innocent both of u invited him or her. dnt abort our future leader
Lolzzz abeg you o it's not time plz. Right stuff at wrong time.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Mwada: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is I mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.

We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwankwaso
click here to continue
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Adiwana: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
People get mind oo..i just dont know how person go sit down dey plan how him go take another life.and the same person go dey condemn BH..thats hypocrisy at its funest..i have a guy thats has a child out of wedlock and today he is appreciative for keeping the baby
Abortion can come back to hunt you on the long run..You cant go scot free.its your cross,bear it

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Euceey(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lifebender:
Zuka Zukatada!!!
Wetin ma eyes no go read for dis nairaland
When una dey Add the bed,Subtract the cloth,Divide the leg and started Multilying the things,una no ask us for advice oooh.....
Abi,if no be say u daft,u do exam,una no wan resultAbi craze dey ur head.

Una con dey ask mii how to kill a future presidentHaba!!!A look like shekau to you!!!

The only free advice wey mii go give una be say,if u like make una use over mutiple dosage...That day wey the pikin go con out,im go first sama u 2 hot slaps con open ur palms then pour all the melecin for una hand.

Even animals knw better.Free the guy joor..
Onye Ara
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by etayokha2004(f): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now
Eaayaaaa! Sowie oo, u for wait after School b4 Sex na. Jx manager, no best wedin, anyhw u see am jx do. God will help u.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Euceey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lifebender:
Zuka Zukatada!!!
Wetin ma eyes no go read for dis nairaland
When una dey Add the bed,Subtract the cloth,Divide the leg and started Multilying the things,una no ask us for advice oooh.....
Abi,if no be say u daft,u do exam,una no wan resultAbi craze dey ur head.

Una con dey ask mii how to kill a future presidentHaba!!!A look like shekau to you!!!

The only free advice wey mii go give una be say,if u like make una use over mutiple dosage...That day wey the pikin go con out,im go first sama u 2 hot slaps con open ur palms then pour all the melecin for una hand.

Even animals knw better.Free the guy joor..
Onye Ara
he nids an advice
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by priscasmart(f): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
let me tell you something.... ABORTION is A SIN. There are no illegal CHILDREN, only ILLEGAL PARENTS (like you and your gf). You said you love her? What if she dies during the process, you may get a second chance, but she's gonna end up in HELL FIRE FOR ETERNITY. You have to do all you can to make sure she keeps the baby. The blood of an innocent child will be on ur head if you do otherwise. Be a man, stop looking for the easy way out.

#Saynotoabortion .who gave you the right to commit murder?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65