Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76199 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by sugni: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by vision2050: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Like if you believe Op is wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Stallione(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecidedshare the gala share the boo!!! undecidedshare the gala share the boo!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by AfroKnight: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats. That child may turn out to be a great leader. Don't abort.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
this dude is obviously a teen.
next time use a condom silly kids
hmmm...Nobody is peefect
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Emmbanny(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please don't abort it, marry her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by junell(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Lol grin. Thanks will go for ultrasound then, but if ultrasound scan show postive? What to do next please?

Well, that decision is yours and only yours to decide. Seeing that you both have been having unprotected sex a lot, both if you should sit down and talk it through between each other.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by femi4: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now
She is already suffering, if you fail to marry her, she ll suffer more.

If you try to abort the baby, she may loose her life or womb (that's suffering at its peak)

If you manage to succeed with the abortion...............both of you will suffer for it in the future

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Smartresult(f): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
this where 99% of naija youth waste theri time and brain , if 50% of this time will be invested in any venture the like of dangote, mike adenuga will be plenty, but for me since when in school i know that
, the job market is already saturated, there are already te ns of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is the right time to invest, but where do you get the mone
continue reading
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chimchim1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
I've been there before. See a Doctor. Delay is dangerous. I escaped it two months ago. Mine was bad cos I am married and it happened with my side chick. She took several drugs (tabs) and injections. But finally took her to a clinic where I begged for d&c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by mrbillz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
OYO lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by imexg(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Just e-mail me and i wil tel u wat 2 do...idobiseimeh@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by vale20: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
What ur work,can u keep d pregnancy ?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm...i can really relate to this...op murder or suicide is not an option...go and check if d Pregnancy is still there. .then u know what next to do...find a older male to confide in...solution will come
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by whyteboyz03(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some of you guys are really stupid o. Person enter trouble una dey laugh am. Of una no get solution , u can advice the guy and not insult . mumu people, of na una e happen to una no go talk like this

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Vikky014(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
i hope u know dt baby is innocent both of u invited him or her. dnt abort our future leader

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Michellla(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
hmmm...Nobody is peefect
he said they bang without protection many times.no deserves no pity.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by macho44(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
bros just like ur signature quotes, U are the type of nigga that made D "FUCCCk" happen. anyway sha! Congratulobia, Welcome to the fatherhood club, Ndi nna Papa!, isokwaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sorry gat no advice for you.

After you pay for the abortion finish, When the time for you to marry reach Na you go first come NL to castigate Nigerian girls about how we are all hoes and done all sorts of abortion and deadly sins etc etc.

Now that you're in soup be a 'good' fellow and do the right thing.

You thought she was not fertile undecided

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by shagaman: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ready ko tooo looooo reeediii

The greatest mistake would be aborting the pregnancy and putting the ladies life in danger,what if that would be the only baby she would ever have,Mr man if you are too young to reason clearly talk to your parents they can shout and scream but no one would die ,they would take care of their grandchild while you guys can go back to school...also learn how to use a condom !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ipledge10(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:

he said they bang without protection many times.no deserves no pity.
banging skin to skin is sweet oo...God will have mercy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by So4baba(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
You weren't ready,, but you were doing it?.. How many times wld we preach no Sex before marriage here... Bro, you ve committed a sin by committing fornication already, dnt compound it by going for an abortion... Pray God forgives both of yu.. For the ADVICE ,, tell ur parents, meet her parents,, do a small engagement or big one as ur finance can carry,,and start thinking of a name for the baby,, and if you still confuse abt a name,, come back here,, we ll sure help yu out again ...... Baba bomboy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by 124mumsy: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
blessed are you among men! give me the opportunity to name the baby after her sucesful delivery. that child we need die in Jesus name
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Vikky014(f): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
chimchim1:
I've been there before. See a Doctor. Delay is dangerous. I escaped it two months ago. Mine was bad cos I am married and it happened with my side chick. She took several drugs (tabs) and injections. But finally took her to a clinic where I begged for d&c.
how i wish i know ur wife undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chinchum(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
@op, you thought she was not fertile ?? i dont insult people here, but bros, na big flat mugun you be. You had unprotected sex for a year +.

Do not kill your baby please, inform your parents/guardians. It is not the end of the world. Congrats !

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Abugab(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Make una born the baby.
Destiny Child (Omajuwa)
No need seeking help except the girl wan kill herself
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

D Lord works in mysterious ways.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by salaboiz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
maybe ibeji oran are coming back again.......congratulations in advance
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by waleco2008: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please go back to God sex before marriage is sin,ask God to forgive you, and after that please don't abort it abortion is a sin keep the baby, if u don't hv. Money for a big wedding go to registry is just 10k,if is just you and two people jst get it done, and after that look for a small apartment and take up the responsibilities. And if there is any way we could help let us on Nl and pls be sincere God see your heart he love you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by pillarmaria(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
There are consequences to every sin even though its insignificant, as for abortion, you must pay the price. God is warning you now!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by edgyslim: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Give her a hot injection. Costs about 17k. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.