Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76196 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
cocoberry:
I swear down Abortion should/is never an option. U r fucking going to have that baby ready or not.............. #Demigodsbabymustlive#
grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olamidarsenal(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
pls guy, allow d child to live.
the God that provide what animals and birds are eating would surely provide what your gf and d baby would eat. our God is a merciful God. besides, don't u know DAT abortion is a sin, God is against it.

#saynotoabortion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by andra112(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Oh congrats u v been verified now u know u cn get a woman pregnant but seriously dia is a reason why there is a word called "private ". U n ur baby carrier needs to see a doc
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by shizzy7(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2015
You and your girlfriend are going to be Murderers....

If your mother had killed you on arrival,, you won't be on NL

**She may lose her life - and you'll live with that guilt all the rest of your life....

I bet you don't know One abortion can destroy her womb and she'll become barren
And it's not like you have the money for good doctors.....

Carry your cross and live that child alone,, shebi you've been enjoying it.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by heywhytech1(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Op u need to be careful about your actions, I was once in similar situation and I perfectly understand how hurtful it was, it was a wrong I can't rewrite please let the pregnancy stay, God will surely show you a better way to take good care of her if truely u both compatible.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Elektra008(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Much as I can never be in support of abortion, I understand what you are going through. But the fact is that ur gf already took abortion pills so even if d baby did not die, dere is d possibility that the pills av already damaged it seriously so if u want to keep the baby u av to see a doctor and let him know d exact drug used, n determine d health of d child because drugs used in d early stages of pregnancy do d most damages. N a d and c mite b recommended.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by prothelley(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

Seriously abortion is not the best and it becomes part of your daily memory even when you are 70years old. I made a mistake like you did......it can happen to anyone.
I didn't have the heart to kill, I was young and needed to finish up school too. But it kept ringing in my head that abortion is MURDER, even worse than the fornication I committed. I DECIDED TO KEEP IT.

I was mocked in church cos everyone was surprise and felt so bad......it won't have been me.

I ignored human hates and talks, had a Job early enough and saved some money. I had a beautiful girl, left my family, got an accommodation and started alone. At four months, I ran out of cash.......I had to put her n daycare and had to take on a job.

God knew that I have sinned but I didn't want to commit more sin. HE forgave me and helped me. I gained favours everywhere I go cos of my girl.

Today, she is six years old, in Pry 2, VERY BRILLIANT and tops her class. Each time i look at her i thank GOD for not listening to hate speech and aborting her. It was painful, shameful, emabarrasing, i almost considred suicide at a point. But i had one thing in mind.....GOD knows my heart and HE knew i made a miatake. I knew if HE can forgive me, no human have the right to condemn me.

I have gone back to finish up school (though on part time). I have own Biz now and don't depend on anyone.

My advice to you is that you should keep that child.....you don't know tomorrow. Some people close to me have done abortion in the past, today they are married and running from one pastor to the other for a child. GOD is ever merciful.

Tell your girlfriend to go to her parents(if they are still alive). Kneel down before them and tell them what has happened. She should apologise and ask for forgiveness. If her mum is still alive, she can have the child, nurse him or her, give the child to d mother and then go back to school. If she has a a good mother who understands the options off abortion as RISKY and future threatning, she will forgive her and let her have the baby.
Don't think of what people will say. Do the right thing thats good in the sight of GOD and for your future too. Who knows she might have complications if she aborts the child. WILL YOU MARRY HER LIKE THAT? Knowing she can't have a child( just in case)
THINK THINK AND THINK AGAIN.

GOD BLESS YOU.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by JDhotral4: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Bro see lot of ppl telling u D truth, b wise bro accept ur faith man is God giving.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Yemzy176(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
my f d time u d collect d london y u no use conductor, my advise is become man nt toy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Fairbanks:

With all this ur manner of write up and d theme of the story, u must be stack illiterate of everything including sex... Not worth giving and advice but my advice for u anyway is, don't kill ur gf.

Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olayinkajnr(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
bisdam9086:

We are wearing the same shoes. It is just a matter of time. It is better to make the sacrifice now than postponing it to unknown future which it is inevitable in a life of responsible guy.

Exactly Bisdam.. In fact, I've grown to love the mother of my child more and I don't think I can trade anything for her love. Things has really changed. You only feel the heat when it first happened but after then, you realise it's nothing compared to the blessing that comes with it.. The fact is, people are gonna call you names coz you impregnated a girl. Lolz, my friend called my son names, I didn't get mad at him but I made him realise this gift God gave me is wanted by many but they never had it. Many are still crying for just ONE. Op, I'll still encourage you to keep it. I don't have a standard job but my son and wife never go hungry for once. Be strong and face the challenges that comes with it OP.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
14june:

D&C is recommended Am a Medical Doctor, do you reside in warri?.. I will help you out, first You have to carry out scan, to know how many months
of the baby, the strength of your girl to withstand the 5 minus D&C . if she is proven health wise and no hindrance , then go ahead to terminate the pregnant . that is my advise for now. good luck and stop having sex without chukwu-emeka trampoline, is dangerous , many STDs you will contact and don't trust ur girl.

Please give me your WhatsApp number lets talk I'm in warri
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
@ DEMIGODS u're going to be a father in jesus name. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
Ehya, danBS... common sense and common #100 condom could have saved you and your beloved. My advice is don't do anything fishy. Na God win. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olayinkajnr(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
prothelley:

Seriously abortion is not the best and it becomes part of your daily memory even when you are 70years old. I made a mistake like you did......it can happen to anyone.
I didn't have the heart to kill, I was young and needed to finish up school too. But it kept ringing in my head that abortion is MURDER, even worse than the fornication I committed. I DECIDED TO KEEP IT.

I was mocked in church cos everyone was surprise and felt so bad......it won't have been me.

I ignored human hates and talks, had a Job early enough and saved some money. I had a beautiful girl, left my family, got an accommodation and started alone. At four months, I ran out of cash.......I had to put her n daycare and had to take on a job.

God knew that I have sinned but I didn't want to commit more sin. HE forgave me and helped me. I gained favours everywhere I go cos of my girl.

Today, she is six years old, in Pry 2, VERY BRILLIANT and tops her class. Each time i look at her i thank GOD for not listening to hate speech and aborting her. It was painful, shameful, emabarrasing, i almost considred suicide at a point. But i had one thing in mind.....GOD knows my heart and HE knew i made a miatake. I knew if HE can forgive me, no human have the right to condemn me.

I have gone back to finish up school (though on part time). I have own Biz now and don't depend on anyone.

My advice to you is that you should keep that child.....you don't know tomorrow. Some people close to me have done abortion in the past, today they are married and running from one pastor to the other for a child. GOD is ever merciful.

Tell your girlfriend to go to her parents(if they are still alive). Kneel down before them and tell them what has happened. She should apologise and ask for forgiveness. If her mum is still alive, she can have the child, nurse him or her, give the child to d mother and then go back to school. If she has a a good mother who understands the options off abortion as RISKY and future threatning, she will forgive her and let her have the baby.
Don't think of what people will say. Do the right thing thats good in the sight of GOD and for your future too. Who knows she might have complications if she aborts the child. WILL YOU MARRY LIKE THAT? Knowing are can't have a child( just in case)
THINK THINK AND THINK AGAIN.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Nice one. Same shoe sis. Do u have any regret later on?? NO. I didn't have any regret either. Seeing my son is a joy to me. Always. What more can u ask for? OP, leave abortion out of it and accept the challenges.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by prothelley(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Exactly Bisdam.. In fact, I've grown to love the mother of my child more and I don't think I can trade anything for her love. Things has really changed. You only feel the heat when it first happened but after then, you realise it's nothing compared to the blessing that comes with it.. The fact is, people are gonna call you names coz you impregnated a girl. Lolz, my friend called my son names, I didn't get mad at him but I made him realise this gift God has gave me is wanted by many but they never had it. Many are still crying for just ONE. Op, I'll still encourage you to keep it. I don't have a standard job but my son and wife never go hungry for once. Be strong and face the challenges that comes with it OP.

God bless you for keeping that life.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ZziClass1k(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Right now you think you are being wise but no. Right now you are thinking only about yourself, you told us how much you love her,hmm liar, it is time to talk to matured people(parents), discuss with ur girlfriend and face your demons and conquer them. When you dey play tiki taka without boot you no remember say injury go come easily.remember abortion is a sin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Amokwe:

Pls don't kill the baby oh!, you have already commited a sin of fornication, do you want to add murder to it?, God is watching.. Be wise and let the baby live, he/she may be the 'Moses' Nigeria needs.

U want to take care of the baby or give me money to take care of it? Haba
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by chaz007(f): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
If someone posted...."My wife and I plan killing our 5yrs old daughter cos we can't cater for her", I'm sure he'll be condemned outright, and even prosecuted by child protection activitists. But here we have someone coming out openly to confess to attempting "criminal abortion" and we're taking it likely with him.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olayinkajnr(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
prothelley:

God bless you for keeping that life.
Ameen sister
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2015
ndcide:

Please help answer this my question.

If this your story is the truth and she developed complications in this abortion attempt, and her womb is damaged and you know it, will you still love her, marry her and stick with her for life without cheating?

If you met a guy like me, and I tell you not to have sex with the girl, from day one, what would have been your reaction.

Please do do reply.

I don't have time for cheating, one of the few handsome dudes who have self discipline and respect. My reaction? I would have been hard accepting your advise because of how active I am.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Richard216(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi Brother.. I don't know much about abortions but I do know of clinics that can help you. I do advise your girlfriend sees a medical team. I would recommend The Bridge Clinic https://www.facebook.com/TheBridgeClinic/. I do know they deal with a variety of fertility care and more. I do wish you two well.
macho44:
bros just like ur signature quotes, U are the type of nigga that made D "FUCCCk" happen. anyway sha! Congratulobia, Welcome to the fatherhood club, Ndi nna Papa!, isokwaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
MizFrances:

See, when u use a pregnancy strip, there's nothing like lines being thicker or redder. If she's pregnant, there will be 2 lines on the strip, and if not, there will be only 1 line.

I wasn't the one who did the test na, what she told me is what I wrote here.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Lescott7(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2015
It is better to abort an unwanted pregnancy than bringing the baby to this world to suffer. I have once been in this situation when I was in 200l,I told this gal to get rid of it but she went off to call my dad to inform(don't know how she got my dad number den) the plan to do dat was turned down. The main thing now is that she and her baby are the one suffering now,she thought the pregnancy would made me be committed to her but reverse is d case now,I don't care about she and her baby I only give her money to take care of the baby anytime she needs money.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by denitro(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Hell awaits you if you prevent that innocent spirit child of God from experiencing
Earth life... So selfish...
Immediately you abort kill the child, its spirit will go to Paradise, when you die,
you will one day come face to face with him or her and explain why you selfishly didnt
allow him or her the same opportunity of an earth life like you got.
angry Wicked world
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by hamilton62(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
First of all, you and her have committed murder and both of you are murderers... the girl is so stupid to accept a pill that has bad effect on her womb... this might be the beginning of her problem in marital state...
So she the lady can kill herself because she was asked to do so? God forbid!
When will they learn?
Ladies, the day you decide to meet a man that day you have decided to get pregnant so you should get ready for it.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Kalvan:

Ignore the sentimental idi ots telling you to keep the baby. Are you willing to bring to bring a child into this world to suffer?! There are so many stray children dying of hunger in Nigeria; they would have been better off being aborted. Try the meds again, and if it doesn't work--consider putting the child up for adoption when it's born.

Bros thanks a lot, if I was working would have kept it, but if I let her keep this child, it will affect me badly cus so much pressure will be on me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by kullozone(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Simple matter... Just slice her belle open then remove everything inside and stitch back.
Her stomach will be as flat as a board.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by kizbad: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To Be Honest With You. M a Medical Doctor, If She was really 2weeks Pregnant, The Misopristol Should Av Washed It Out, Unless She Dint Take It, See How It work, She Should Have Taken 3pills And Insert One In hER Privates, Or take 3 and Insert Mifepristol...But If The Pregnancy Is Above 3week Den Dnt Bother Using Misopristol Cos U will End up achievn Partial Abortion Wc Will Mke her Smelling After D &C, most people that are sayn marriage marriage, its not dat easy if u are the victm u have to call her and ask her what she want..from her answer u will no wat to do, wat if she doesn wana carry it? MARRIAGAE IS NOT ALWAYS THE OPTION IN A CASE LIKE THIS, So Check The No Of Mispristol She Took, she sopos to bleed unless she is not PREGNANT
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2015
DeejayTafari:
Demigods dnt mind all this op here, av been in ur shoes b4. It is nt easy buh it is well, sometimes u really hv 2 do d act. Buy misoprostol 4 tablets with beecham ampiclox and andrew liver salt. Let her take 2 of the misoprostol with the ampiclox with the andrew liver salt, then she shld insert 1 of d misoprostol in2 her Veejay, the place wr her menses comes out from.{ Ask her bout this, she will undastand}. Mk sure u buy original drugs. It is best done in d night so b4 morning she will be up and going buh dnt forget 2 gt her blood rich foods 2 replace lost blood. Its too early for a DC , she's just 2 weeks plus. If u hv any ?, feel free 2 quote me. Dnt bring in a child that u won't b able 2 tk care off or out ov wedlock. It aint good. It is well.

Bro abeg drop contact let me add you on WhatsApp, plzcry
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Lescott7:
It is better to abort an unwanted pregnancy than bringing the baby to this world to suffer. I have once been in this situation when I was in 200l,I told this gal to get rid of it but she went off to call my dad to inform(don't know how she got my dad number den) the plan to do dat was turned down. The main thing now is that she and her baby are the one suffering now,she thought the pregnancy would made me be committed to her but reverse is d case now,I don't care about she and her baby I only give her money to take care of the baby anytime she needs money.

Lwkmd o the mumu gan!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by rinzylee(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Fornication is sin, the thought of abortion is sin, the act of abortion is sin, the provider of the funds for.abortion, the doctor or whoever who performed the act, the consenting parties and advisory board are all involved in the sin. Go and meet your parents and your clergy or pastor or imam and get marriage blessings after you must have repented and asked for mercy and forgiveness from God. There is no safe sex outside marriage! It's a tough task bro but brace it. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.