Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (56572 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by fabulouslove(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Does the sight of her even make u want to have sex with her? If no, then the problem will be that you are not sexually compatible. And blv me sex in marriage is very important. I would know because am married. So don't compromise it for anything if you know u can't do without it.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

You be mumu! Wetin bring gay or transgender here (pervert mind)? Didn't you read the part he said it he has been having sex with others?

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by fexyrich(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Maybe she has a spiritual husband.. I have heard of cases were a guy would want to sleep with a girl and she faints before the act or even when a guy would slEep with a girl and after that started having serious problems in life..some women are possessed..I think you should put a halt on the marriage plans for now and go see a doctor or pastor to ascertain what the problem could possibly be..
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by KelvinKelt(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2015
This's the best that could ever happen to someone. A sex free life! On a more serious note, sex shouldn't be a yardstick for choosing a partner; character, lifestyle, others are the vital ingredients. If you love her, follow ur heart desire, it may change in the long run. Dont let sex rule ur life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2015
demarc001:

You be mumu! Wetin bring gay or transgender here (pervert mind)? Didn't you read the part he said it he has been having sex with others?
bros, u are da mumu. Dont quote me again oooh, dont u know dat sexuality change??
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by joefranky(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2015
The truth is,there's a part of her u don't like,u're just trying to cope with it.#psychological analysis #
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seriously you need Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by torqque7(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
If you feel it will pass, have you been in such or do you know anyone that has been and how did he get over it?
My brother I have been in the same situation ohh and eventually I realised I was in the relationship for the wrong reasons and wasn't really attracted to her,I had to end it and ever since my sex life has been on point,don't lie to yourself and stop attaching sentiments to the situation cos deep down inside you,you know what turns u off about her so the earlier you move ahead the better for you two..Godspeed..

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Imyourex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op such case is very common especially with the Yorubas, its the girl's parent that LOCK the thing to avoid unwanted pregnancy, call the girl and tell her to do a little research within her home, the THING will be UNLOCKED on your wedding night. PROVIDED THAT THE PERSON THAT LOCKED IT IS STILL ALIVE. Good luck
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by rapmike(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

Must you include Gay into evey discussion too?! He had sex with another female, he is damn straight! Don't know why you guys want to use all avenues to display yourselves here.

@ OP, see a psychologist. Its likely a psychological issue.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by macjireh: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
How can that anxiety be curbed because have gone too far already

Mr man, my candid advice. don't get married to dat lady if u don't want to be Childless. I think she knows wat is happening to u but kept quiet. Why did she Neva complain to u DAT u don't satisfy her?
She has a spiritual problem, just tink abt it man

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by jamesoreen: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Be prayerful, Trust in God & Confess all your sins before Him. Then you have your ways opened
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.

Am not a person that connect everything to spiritual but I agree it is real.
Guy we are in Nigeria and we know a lot happens let's not shy away in guise of civilization.
Talk to her, ask her of her past, her relationship life. Maybe someone has done something (charm/curse) to her (or it might even be her problem from her family) to frustrate her marital life we here of magun etc they are real.
A former friend of mine once told me how when they were in early teen they had a prophecy that area boys are planning to rape his sis & that his family did something on her to prevent any man to sleep with her until they undo it.

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by crackhouse(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
My friend u should marry her if u like her. Sex is not the thing that makes marriage enjoyable. But if u need help, go and see a doc.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
bros, u are da mumu. Dont quote me again oooh, dont u know dat sexuality change??

Sexuality change but it did not change when he tried it (still in the course of this issue with his girl) with another girl abi

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nicepoker(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op u lacked attention. Pls. Just remain at ease.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
KelvinKelt:
This's the best that could ever happen to someone. A sex free life! On a more serious note, sex shouldn't be a yardstick for choosing a partner; character, lifestyle, others are the vital ingredients. If you love her, follow ur heart desire, it may change in the long run. Dont let sex rule ur life!

True sex is not all, but can you buy a car without and expect a good journey?
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Macgreat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
it's because you value her. that's genuine love, a prove that you truly love the lady. there is more to your relationship than the SEX.

You call this a Challenge, and its bothering you yet you want to start making plans for Marriage. brother , go ahead with it. Marriage is not all about sex because at some point in it, you may not even want to have sex at all.

Communication; if this is not there, you shouldn't go ahead with your plans.

You'll both enjoy the SEX !

#HappyMarriedLive in advance.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by FILEBE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Never mind everything else, I still can't get over the image of you getting an erection from watching a music video. LMFAO. So when the rest of us are mindlessly watching & not paying much attention, you on the other hand are getting freaky with it. Go on with your bad self.
i understand you are a lady, you can't understand when the female dances wear provocative clothings to dance seductively. Please, of what essence is a song titled,"do me", "spiritual konji", "bum bum", "ukwu" and lots more if it's not to get attention? This is the society we are in today, where ladies are seen as sex objects. What are you when you expose sensual and sexual part of the body'. The boys will be singing about a girl's features like it's a ticket to heaven. Unfortunately, the girls allow it. Too many madness to be explained here jare. This generation is messed up and it keeps getting messed up. The bad things are now becoming our good things. Smh. Ladies uphold your dignity.

@op. Pls i'll advice you discuss this issue with your fiancee. You guys should talk and find where the problem lies. That 's why u're in a relationship at first. RELATE-tion-ship. Make una relate and a solution will come up.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Macgreat(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
demarc001:

True sex is not all, but can you buy a car without and expect a good journey?

Wrong Mentality .

When did women become a car?

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by charlesbailey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
1st part of ur advice made sense, pastors don't shait about such issues
2nd part,not so much..he said the problem didn't occur when he tried it with another lady i.e he's straight

The truth ladies don't know is that guys eventually get tired of their girl's/wife's pvssyy and the op's has set in earlier..yours truly would rather dig anything than my girl's because i don tire and we're not married yet
this is the reason a lot of guys are unfaithful

solution is to stay away from her for a while,no sex(with her or any other) and see her less often, the day you get so hornny, spperm starts coming out of your nose, try it with your babe, it would be like when you first met.
Durentt:
Dont get married now.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by twokilo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Matters Arising
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by twokilo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Matters Arising
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
yea I do like big boobs
boobs and I feel like we do not connect or maybe I feel pressured. I got this friend that keeps saying I don't love her. I feel like I do if not why would I be with her?

Now you are making a point
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by ernie1234(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Never mind everything else, I still can't get over the image of you getting an erection from watching a music video. LMFAO. So when the rest of us are mindlessly watching & not paying much attention, you on the other hand are getting freaky with it. Go on with your bad self.

Is that the advice He seek for?
Common sense......mtchewwwww
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by viktor01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
The last time i checked, premarital sex was sin. that said,
I think sex is more of the mind than physical. these are my deductions;
1. It's either she has a spiritual husband.
2. You so much love her that you do not want to have sex with her. trust me, true love will stop you from having premarital sex with the person in question.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by highlyblesseds(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
You have made terrible mistakes already! you have broken the commandment of God. Pre-marrital sex/fornication is a sin. "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies 1Cor6:19-20, 3:16-."Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled Heb 13:4" Hence you need to repent, get born again and get sanctified. Eccl 10:8 ...he that breaks the hedge will serpent bite. even if you go on with the marriage plans and later get the desired attention without amending your life style, you are still guilty and will pay. That "attention" is devils device to destroy your life! "The perverse in heart are an abomination to the LORD, But the blameless in their walk are His delight. Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered Prov 11:20-21. what you need to do is to repent sincerely and God will direct you and all will be well again. suspend the marriage plans.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by miqos02(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
haaaa
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Kennethkaund777: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks
Does she know you have tried it somewhere else? grin
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by kokosheen(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP, you might be related to the lady.

Check her background well.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by demarc001: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Macgreat:

Wrong Mentality .

When did women become a car?

Wrong understanding!

Marriage is a long journey that requires intimacy & trust to keep it rolling! Sex is the most potent spice of intimacy in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.