Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (56585 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by franklingud(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
lol, roll to hell
B*tch, u should be the one in hell.
Bloody lesbian.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Hafyz23:
Tell her d truth, talk to her,her response is ur lead. Try s*xing with her again and u decide wot to do after. Thanx.
Thanks
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Penboy: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, if you love her; go ahead with the marriage plans.

Sex is not too important in marriage.
If you need to reproduce, then there are Assisted Reproductory Techniques (ART) that are available. [see your gyn]

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by femi4: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Never mind everything else, I still can't get over the image of you getting an erection from watching a music video. LMFAO. So when the rest of us are mindlessly watching & not paying much attention, you on the other hand are getting freaky with it. Go on with your bad self.
That's why men are configured differently
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nnemuka(f): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Penboy:
OP, if you love her; go ahead with the marriage plans.
Sex is not too important in marriage.
If you need to reproduce, then there are Assisted Reproductory Techniques (ART) that are available. [see your gyn]
wt? You're joking right?
How can a girl consciously agree to marry a man who cant satisfy her sexually? i mean a man that cant go two rounds sef? na so husband scarce? i cant marry a man that has never satisfied me in bed ooo no matter what.
no good sex, no love.

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by REALIKUKU: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
For wanting to have sex to a woman you are not legally married to makes you not qualified for my council.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2015
franklingud:
B*tch, u should be the one in hell. Bloody lesbian.
okay.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by femi4: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.
Marry the other lady that sustain your erection.

Its very simple, your fiancee body is not SEX APPEAL
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by harsysky(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
I think the Op is SCARED that the lady in question is gonna be his wife ,and wen the knot is tied finally, no more cheating and what so ever. Loosen urself or you're ain't ready yet for marriage. Maybe, you cud understand better when you part ways with this one and propose to anoda.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by ummahmat(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
is very good u let her go or you should investigate very well she may be
ur sister

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by montees(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.
you are joking
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Mayany(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Sometimes a guy can respect/love a girl so much that he doesn't feel like making love with her until marriage out of respect,, but can make love with any other girl that look sexy and slutty. I also think your girl might be the career type that you are proud of her but maybe she doesn't talk dirty in order to turn you on, you can go ahead with your wedding plans but first let her know what turns you i believe your marriage with be cool#my opinion#

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Kingbilo(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Never mind everything else, I still can't get over the image of you getting an erection from watching a music video. LMFAO. So when the rest of us are mindlessly watching & not paying much attention, you on the other hand are getting freaky with it. Go on with your bad self.

Erm I hope you know getting an erection isn't just something you can turn on and off when you want.. because he gets one watching a music video doesn't make him a freak.. It's what he does with it from there that shld be judged
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ekunn(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.
Smh!!...Think b4 u talk,Read well before conclusion!!!! He said sleeping with another "LADY" no problems..buh with the same gal issues occur...Pls "How is that an issue of sexuality? "smh

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by seangy4konji: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Ur head is valid.
I had an experience once with one fine girl. Any time I was about to penetrate,it will be as if some one closed the door.my thing goes down. While fingering to get up. It will open again. I gave up dat day only to ask another nigga I knew was wit her some months back and nigga said same happen to him. She has a problem and she might not know her self.
buzquet:
Thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Franzinni: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Gerarahiaa you just looking for attention OP
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by ElFenomeno1: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks

You are seeking help in the wrong quarters!
You are in deep sh*t!!!!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
you are not sexually attracted to her.

shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Ekunn:
Smh!!...Think b4 u talk,Read well before conclusion!!!! He said sleeping with another "LADY" no problems..buh with the same gal issues occur...Pls "How is that an issue of sexuality? "smh
fvckk off. Scumbags, make una free me na. Na crime to comment?

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
fimzzy1991:
I'm a pastor and I'll tell you this frankly that you are doing the wrong thing by having sex outside marriage which could be a reason.
Guilt can be a cause? Sex is supposed to be in the confines of marriage(Heb 13:4).
Just wait till you're married, you'll be surprised at the freedom you feel that relaxes the brain and gives you not just an 'attention' but "over attention"
Please leave bible out of this.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
I think u should dicuss with her about it if u haven't and if she says she can manage u fine that's if u can manage urself too, but if u too cannot manage urselves, then it will be better u end ur relationship amicably.

Sex is very important oo, it something to joke with when it comes to marriage. grin wait oo, how what do singles know about sexin marriage to even begin with? cheesy
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
colp2015:
Premarital sex is a sin; it exposes humans to diseases and untimely death.

thank u for advising the guy at the top anyway am in a happy mood coz today is my birthday pls hit like as much as u can for me. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Penboy: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
No be everytime you suppose they take BAE to watch a movie, or restaurant, sometimes take BAE to church and watch if she changes to creatures ooo.

may be na ya BAE dey sieze your connection or na from ya village e dey come.

wt? You're joking right?
How can a girl consciously agree to marry a man who cant satisfy her sexually? i mean a man that cant go two rounds sef? na so husband scarce? i cant marry a man that has never satisfied me in bed ooo no matter what.
no good sex, no love.

lolz, i see!
However, medically speaking, there are hormones/libido inhibitant drugs that suppress the desire to want sex.

So if those drugs could be prescribed to you or the op's fiancee, then you won't bother looking for a husband to satisfy you sexually because the urge wont be there.

#NoStress!

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by derato: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Don't touch her anymore or try to have Sex wi th her, if ure convinced in ur heart dat uve made the right choice, go ahead n marry her n pray about it.deres nothing God cannot do.He will surely see you tru, after all Sex before marriage isn't good..

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Guyman02: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
First of all it is anxiety which arises probably because of your fiancees disposition towards sex, if you remember or she sometimes says things like 'I dont think what we are doing is right, remember what the Pastor or Imam said about premarital sex'; that moment the desire starts dropping.

Also, the act is not spontaneous between the two of you as you may sometimes spend time pleading with her to allow you to do it and her resistance starts affecting your urge and can make your 'attention' (you be soldier?) not to last long.

You lasted long with your control specimen because there were no inhibitions, she didnt make you feel any sense of guilt and she posted no resistance to your advances and you didnt think you may hurt her if you quit the relationship like you do with your fiancee when you ask yourself 'are we sexually compatible' which increases your anxiety and can affect the longevity of your 'attention' lol!. grin

It is really a thing of the mind, you should refrain from thinking that it is an exam that you must pass to a certain grade and try to outdo yourself. Just relax and spend extra time playing and laughing like engaging in gentle mock wrestling and pillow fights, the playful body contacts reduces the tension and makes sex seem like a natural thing and not a routine exercise.

If you want sex with her let it not start from your bedroom but should be planned out from the morning when you get to work. Try calling her and talking 'softly and romantically dirty' before you get home, playfully squeeze her bum when she is busy in the kitchen as if by mistake to send the message without saying it out this will increase the urge in both of you and not the 'wam bam thank you madam stuff'.

The upbringing of the girl also matters here, if you feel she has respect for herself and is not a slut, you may have the feeling of becoming over protective of her and her emotions and your attempt to also try to respect her wish sometimes as a good girl can have its effects on sex between you as you then see yourself as the one pushing her against her wish compared to your control specimen whom you did it with without any feeling of inhibition.

You are about marrying her because there is an inherent quality she has that goes beyond sex and that is where you should focus your attention, friendship is very important in marriage and as long as you get 'attention' your reproductive life is covered and the matter of the kind of sex you have with her now should not stop you from going ahead to marry her.
She is active but sexually docile probably from inexperience and under exposure (which is to your advantage) which can be improved as you go along and the relationship waxes stronger.

Warning: This is not for boyfriend and girlfriends to practice but for serious couples as I dont encourage premarital sex.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ursino(f): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Marriage is not easy ooo, Bros. The major reason for marriage is for companionship and satisfaction (sexually and otherwise). If you can't CONSUMMATE your marriage with this woman (after your wedding night, though), the marriage can be nullified at any point.
Have you discussed it with her? What has been her reactions on those days you mount her and can't live up to expectations? Well, if she doesn't give a hoot,I think you should, and more so now! Though some people might say it's spiritual, I strongly believe is more psychological. Change your adrenaline concentration, by trying not to panic before making love to her. It's important you relax. I don't support pre-marital sex, but there are some exceptional cases that need exceptional approach. If you can't still achieve a complete cycle while in her, I suggest you call off the wedding plans. No marriage survives without satisfying sex. It is your right, it is her right. And stop moving from Angelina to Angela. The solution lies within you. Don't forget to seek the face of God before you take the final decisions. It is key! Best regards

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Mayany:
Sometimes a guy can respect/love a girl so much that he doesn't feel like making love with her until marriage out of respect,, but can make love with any other girl that look sexy and slutty. I also think your girl might be the career type that you are proud of her but maybe she doesn't talk dirty in order to turn you on, you can go ahead with your wedding plans but first let her know what turns you i believe your marriage with be cool#my opinion#
I feel like you've really said it

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by cbliss(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Is it just me or what I find it odd and kinda weird that she is even down with gettn hitched with u seeing as u can't get an attention with her.....

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by shay101: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Franzinni:
Gerarahiaa you just looking for attention OP
You think everyone is like you? Did u see OP ranting about making front page like most of you do?

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by 9jatatafo(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Did you ever expel your love juice in those period you had sex with her? I am asking this so that making her pregnant won't be a problem. Though it is a dangerous thing for bros not to stand up at attention when it is time for action
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Kingbilo:

Erm I hope you know getting an erection isn't just something you can turn on and off when you want.. because he gets one watching a music video doesn't make him a freak.. It's what he does with it from there that shld be judged

I didn't call him a freak. I said "freaky". There's a difference. Anyway I don't care, whatever gets him hard.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Franzinni: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
You think everyone is like you? Did u see OP ranting about making front page like most of you do?
trap wey don catch bush pig! Now look here young man, I was saying that as a joke. The op kept saying he couldn't get attention instead of erectionnnn( dem dey change wettin I write sshhA shocked).... Gosh some people can't chill out ... But I give it to you for bringing your nukes to a fist fight tho..... You do well sir, but I no been dey find trouble o I just wanna help him get his attention ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.