Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me (9399 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam Op the worst decision you made was to bring this issue into the romance section. Most people on this section are kids and unmarried. Imagine blaming the woman for trailing her husband and giving the man a clean bill. This world is becoming crazy, so cheating and breaking your marriage vows is becoming a normal thing so long is a man that is involved. Op try and forgive him, handover your marriage to God and He will surely bring healing.

4 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Believe me, when I whine you'll know I'm whining. tongue

I KNOW you're just being a whining weiner right now grin Now tell me this, how is it my fault that people get cheated on & then come here looking for a pick-me-up?I'm here. I'll pump them up. Cheer them into leaving if that's what they wanna do tongue One thing fo sho, I won't shut up. This is one topic I'm passionate about. If it was a man I'd marry it cheesy

Btw, I think I have an idea of what you do now. You're a teacher!

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Youngpo413: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No. I'm one of those people who doesn't care about the opinions of others. If they support him, then they can have him. I'll still do what I think is right FOR ME.
There is something unique about you...and I admire it very much,keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I KNOW you're just being a whining weiner right now grin Now tell me this, how is it my fault that people get cheated on & then come here looking for a pick-me-up?I'm here. I'll pump them up. Cheer them into leaving if that's what they wanna do tongue One thing fo sho, I won't shut up. This is one topic I'm passionate about. If it was a man I'd marry it cheesy

Btw, I think I have an idea of what you do now. You're a teacher!
There's a saying: "You can tell the character of a man from the company he keeps". Those who are passionate about this type of topics are those who have been scarred by topics like this, that's why their passion/whole life revolve around topics like this. tongue. Its no mans fault you're sucker punk. grintongue

And, I've never hidden what I do for a living here, I'm not a teacher by the way, I'M THE TEACHER!.

2 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Wallade(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:

What is unique about PunkyVeer. She knows little or nothing about marriage. Maybe a little about rlshps. She needs a lot of lessons on heartbreaks. She can keep changing every man after each heartbreak or stay without a man. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Briee(f): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Why do men cheat

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2015
rose4flower:
Hello romance landers pls I need ur advice because am hurting badly for some times I av been suspecting my hubby of cheating on bt he kept denying he said he can't sleep with another woman apart frm he even said we should go 4 blood oath which we did by cutting ourselves & mixing each other blood & he swore Dat he wil nt climb anoder woman apart from me. Dis is a man we av sex everyday he keeps telling me despite all d tins I use to do 2 him bed wise Dat wat else is he looking for outside we do av X more dan 2hourrs everyday. Bt I av been noticing him receiving strange calls I voice out my suspicious bt he deny & most times he won't come he wil tel me he wants to spend d nite in his place of work and I av no reason to suspect him last week Wednesday we had a little misunderstanding b4 he left home he later cal me @ nite & said he is nt coming home Dat I shuld take money frm his wardrobe to eat I said no problem I went out to buy bread & saw his car drive by in my area because I no his plate number I av to run home & take my phone to cal him bt his phone was switched off bt I caught a glimpse of someone sitting down besides him bt I don't know if it was a man or a woman I waited til 1am bt his number was still off I could nt sleep Dat nite. D next day around past 5 I woke up suddenly & my mind was telling me 2 go to one hotel where he told me he use to watch football despite us having Gotv & startime decoder @ home so I back my baby & boarded a bike I went 2 d hotel & peep @d gate & I saw my husband car park dere I shook d gate & dey open d door 4 me I entered & ask dem to pls tel me which room d owner of Dat car Lodge dey refuse to tel me so I stood @ d passage frm after 5 to 20 minutes to 7am & I saw my hubby cam out of room 2 wit a lady I nearly cried myself to death I heard d lady & tore her cloth bt my hubby manage to run away d staff @ d hotel manage to rescue d lady frm me I went back home & pack little of my daughter tins & went to my parents house because I av told my husband severally Dat I can't stand cheating I use to beg him nt to cheat on me & he promised nt to do it at d hotel I went to meet one lady & beg her to pls help me Dat she is a woman like me & she told me my husband use to come to dere hotel wit different girls. Although my parents av settled d case 4 us & I av gone back home on Sunday & my hubby av been begging me since dem he knelt down & said he wil neva do it again he even cried bt I am nt moved because he av betray me right now I feel nothing for him he has been apologizing & even said he feels like running away Dat he is feeling guilty bt I am finding it difficult to 4give him he even bought a new phone 4 me bt I did nt collect pls advice me I don't know wat to do he is asking me to stop reapting wat happen bt it can't seems to go away frm my memory it's really painful I don't trust my husband anymore pls wat can I do to 4get wat happen because it's affecting my home pls advice me.
U re just giving ur sef unneccessary headache. U must consider ur daughter in ur decision. U better ignore & stay with ur husband. No man is a saint ok. Stressing ursef ll just cause you ill health 4 nothing. U cant track his dick, can u? face ur child ok.

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Wallade:

What is unique about PunkyVeer. She knows little or nothing about marriage. Maybe a little about rlshps. She needs a lot of lessons on heartbreaks. She can keep changing every man after each heartbreak or stay without a man. LOL

I'm unique grin Anyway, that's his opinion & he's entitled to it. It's very much welcomed though grin

Tell me what you know about marriage. While at it, please also tell ME what you think *I* should learn about heartbreak.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only one able to tell what I can or cannot tolerate. My tolerance for pain is VERY VERY low. If I stay in a situation with lots of pain, I automatically shutdown. So what's better, to walk away or stay & give zero craps about the person? Because for me there's no reverse once I hit a certain point. We'll only be together but I'll keep my heart to myself if you have proven to be high risk & not worth my time. It's a waste of time sticking with someone you no longer care for, trust me I know grin We all have our own defense mechanisms & mine is not deal by any means necessary, because I'm just not built for stress. I'm an emotional coward. I wanna laugh & live a stress free life. No nigga I was not born with is gonna ruin that for me. I WILL take him out & live happily ever after by myself if that's what it takes to achieve the inner peace I thrive for.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by judges: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2015
madam, encourage prayer and studies the word of God at home with your husband. secondly, repackage yourself at home. first out what he see in those ladies that is not in you with ideal. engage him sexual styles. also, listening to marriage CDs. always prepare good food. olobe loloko in youruba
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
There's a saying: "You can tell the character of a man from the company he keeps". Those who are passionate about this type of topics are those who have been scarred by topics like this, that's why their passion/whole life revolve around topics like this. tongue. Its no mans fault you're sucker punk. grintongue

And, I've never hidden what I do for a living here, I'm not a teacher by the way, I'M THE TEACHER!.

But of course, I love the subject because I've been a victim. Who hasn't, really? Luckily for me, it happened just once (that I know of). Cheating is a bone of contention to me, hence I feel so strongly about it. I will not put with it. Period.

Well, you shucked & jived when I asked you, so don't say you've always been upfront. Not to me you weren't. You sent me on a wild goose chase, remember? tongue That's a good profession, btw. A bit dowdy & boring though grin What do you teach?

SN: you're a tad pervy for a teacher. What with your sexual poems & stuff. I hope you teach at a boys only school grin cheesy
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But of course, I love the subject because I've been a victim. Who hasn't, really? Luckily for me, it happened just once (that I know of). Cheating is a bone of contention to me, hence I feel so strongly about it. I will not put with it. Period.

Well, you shucked & jived when I asked you, so don't say you've always been upfront. Not to me you weren't. You sent me on a wild goose chase, remember? tongue That's a good profession, btw. A bit dowdy & boring though grin What do you teach?

SN: you're a tad pervy for a teacher. What with your sexual poems & stuff. I hope you teach at a boys only school grin cheesy
Your opinions are your opinions. So, you shouldn't shove it down peoples throats.

You went on a wild goose chase because you don't possess the skills to see what is and what not, simple!. And what I teach is my business, thank you.

And thanks anyway for saying I'm a perv, it takes a perv to know a perv. tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by dmola(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2015
xynerise:
You can't beg a man not to cheat on you. You make him not to cheat on you by any means possible. Diabolical measures are allowed too....#whistles

why go diabolical ..pls don't mislead the op
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by hoobs(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
kaziblake:
I really feel ur pain ma.Am not married but av seen tins in dis life.All men cheat,the place I once worked,i caught all my street married men with different ladies,i was so shocked and surprise cos if u see them on the street dey feel so in love.I promised myself dat if I get married I won't even monitor my husband,IF he cheat dats his business,he shld just provide for me and my kids,so madam focus on your kids and leave him
you worked@a brothel?
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by dmola(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Briee:
Why do men cheat

even men don't knw
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Your opinions are your opinions. So, you shouldn't shove it down peoples throats.

You went on a wild goose chase because you don't possess the skills to see what is and what not, simple!. And what I teach is my business, thank you.

And thanks anyway for saying I'm a perv, it takes a perv to know a perv. tonguetonguetongue

Ooh, antsy, are we? grin

Usually I see "what is" when I actually care. Maybe I just didn't care enough to notice the writting on the wall if there ever was any tongue There's that!

So, are you a fun teacher? cheesy
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're a tad pervy for a teacher. What with your sexual poems & stuff. I hope you teach at a boys only school grin cheesy
Am I the only one who found this alarming? You think he's a perv and you hope he teaches at a boys only school. Good God woman shocked
Why d'you hate boys so much? tongue
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

Am I the only one who found this alarming? You think he's a perv and you hope he teaches at a boys only school. Good God woman shocked
Why d'you hate boys so much? tongue

Well, he doesn't sound gay, does he? grin So I reckon boys would be safe in his hands. It's not that serious though. Was simply pulling his leg.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kaziblake(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
hoobs:
you worked@a brothel?
once worked dere but not anymore
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, he doesn't sound gay, does he? grin So I reckon boys would be safe in his hands. It's not that serious though. Was simply pulling his leg.
No he doesn't, in fact he doesn't sound like a perv at all. I know, just you were yanking so hard I was scared you'd pull it right out of its socket. grin
Hope you're having a nice day
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

No he doesn't, in fact he doesn't sound like a perv at all. I know, just you were yanking so hard I was scared you'd pull it right out of its socket. grin
Hope you're having a nice day

Yeah, he's a great guy & good sport smiley

My day is fantastic, thanks. I hope yours is also going along the same lines thus far smiley
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by hoobs(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
kaziblake:
once worked dere but not anymore
well men are like that
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, antsy, are we? grin

Usually I see "what is" when I actually care. Maybe I just didn't care enough to notice the writting on the wall if there ever was any tongue There's that!

So, are you a fun teacher? cheesy
Perhaps you should see the hand writing on the wall telling you now that you might be talking to a brick wall because I ain't gonna answer your question. tongue

So feel free to back up the wrong tree. grin LOL.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by UglyMe(f): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
I bow for this our generation. Infidelity everywhere. I hv been thinking wen the number of people dat do not would dominate the number of people that cheat! God help us all
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Perhaps you should see the hand writing on the wall telling you now that you might be talking to a brick wall because I ain't gonna answer your question. tongue

So feel free to back up the wrong tree. grin LOL.

But I wanna know

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But I wanna know
Then ask Joe! He's the one that sang I Wanna Know, not me!.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
gamaliel121:
Cheating!!!!!!!

Will it ever stop?

I'll advice you to forgive him... And divorce him...
And take the baby away.. And never allow him see her..

His a fucckking pusssyyyyy

you think divorce is the way out
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Then ask Joe! He's the one that sang I Wanna Know, not me!.

Great! Because Joe is short for Joseph grin

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The problem is that you allowed it to continue & like you said, spoke to him "severally". When it comes to things like this, things that mean someone is crossing the line with you, you let them know from the onset & you say it only ONCE, just so they know what's coming if they ever try to test your boundaries. Staying, tolerating & then whining about it, just makes your protests look less credible. Hence he'll keep repeating the offence & later give half-ass apologies + a cheap phone. As if that's gonna bring back your dignity & trust.

I can't tell you what to do in your marriage. It's up to you, boo. One little last word of advice to you is, you teach people how to treat you.
funny..

And what if he doesnt change,she shld divorce him and raise her kids as a single parent

See eeeh the sooner we realised that this sex of a thing is just aphysical thing the better,i personally wouldnt care if hubby is playing his part well.....

Dunno why pple see that part of cheating as a bigge self sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
UglyMe:
I bow for this our generation. Infidelity everywhere. I hv been thinking wen the number of people dat do not would dominate the number of people that cheat! God help us all
it not like you are left outsad
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Johnnoah1st: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
rose4flower:
Hello romance landers pls I need ur advice because am hurting badly for some times I av been suspecting my hubby of cheating on bt he kept denying he said he can't sleep with another woman apart frm he even said we should go 4 blood oath which we did by cutting ourselves & mixing each other blood & he swore Dat he wil nt climb anoder woman apart from me. Dis is a man we av sex everyday he keeps telling me despite all d tins I use to do 2 him bed wise Dat wat else is he looking for outside we do av X more dan 2hourrs everyday. Bt I av been noticing him receiving strange calls I voice out my suspicious bt he deny & most times he won't come he wil tel me he wants to spend d nite in his place of work and I av no reason to suspect him last week Wednesday we had a little misunderstanding b4 he left home he later cal me @ nite & said he is nt coming home Dat I shuld take
u dont knw something call "gum" ? u can make use of it to join ur heart back
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
funny..

And what if he doesnt change,she shld divorce him and raise her kids as a single parent

See eeeh the sooner we realised that this sex of a thing is just aphysical thing the better,i personally wouldnt care if hubby is playing his part well.....

Dunno why pple see that part of cheating as a bigge self sadsadsad

Did you read the part where I said I cannot tell her what she can do with her marriage? She needed opinions, whether she follows the advice I gave or not, I'll still have a blissful sleep. I just donated what I could afford as far as her problem is concerned.

As for the other parts of your post, well that's how you conduct YOUR life, not everyone sees it as "no biggie". It's a biggie to some of us who value loyalty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Often Should Couples FĂșck? / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.