Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me (9407 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
JimiCoker:

Thanks dear. Somehow made it through the gloom, now I'm back to being awesome. Thanks for keeping me company, t'was really nice of you grin

That's good ta hear smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, you once told me Joseph was your real name undecided
I remember once asking you, if you believe everything you read online?.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do the people ever protest though? Here we are big whiners & stuff gets sorted fast when we take our beef with the govt to the streets. They shouldn't give them (the leaders) rest.
Nigerians have the mentality of individualism and can't fight for the rights of others. They would rather seat on their poor a$$es or rob the innocent than face the government in protest. Bunch of brutes who refuse to organize and get civilized. Sh*t!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
I remember once asking you, if you believe everything you read online?.

So are you calling yourself a liar? grin Blimey!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerians have the mentality of individualism and can't fight for the rights of others. They would rather seat on their poor a$$es or rob the innocent than face the government in protest. Bunch of brutes who refuse to organize and get civilized. Sh*t!

Sigh. Well, that's their baby to carry if that's the case.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sigh. Well, that's their baby to carry if that's the case.
Sure, it is! They are annoying to me despite all the abundant resources available in that nation they can't fix the infrastructural problems. Howdy? How is the weather condition over there?
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op wrong madam u shdnt av held her cloth

Mehn dats why married men will keep sleeping around u nag at him while he goes out to sort for relief joy nd happiness

Wen u saw him u shd av acted like u wana lodge u cud av pretended to order a room nd fake a call.

Then wen u get hme u shdnt talk bou it prepare his best meal dress sexy look good.
Smile at him .ur husband will b shakin nothing scares a man more like a silent hurt woman

by himself he wud report to d whole family wat he did

U can den quietly secretly pray to God

But shouting dragging his cloth nd all will make him av an excuse to cheat more

Av learnt dat secret once ur bf or husband cheat just switch ur happiness to God because before they can change their ways it wud take a long time why die before ones time embarassed
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
StPete:
Madam, I'd have to be plain with u. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make u not feel the hurt of betrayal you're going through. However, you're somewhat the cause of your own problems. Lemme explain

Trailing your husband all around town all because u don't want him to cheat is not a very wise thing to do. First things first, if he's taking care of you and provides the necessary things at home, then let him be. Most men are just wired to want to play around and no amount of tears or shouting can stop that. At worst he'll up his game and do it very far from u.
A woman I knew once left her marriage all because the husband was cheating. Five yrs later she remarried and the new husband now not only cheats, but also beats her wen she complains. Now she regrets leaving d first marriage. I know it can be painful to see ur husband sleep wit someone else, there's no justification whatsoever on his part, but d sooner u let things be, d better u hav dat peace of mind. Channel dat energy and thoughts into a personal business and in raising your child(ren). Peace be with you.
bottom line from your advice: she should stay with a cheating husband. Now truthfully tell me, if the case was reversed; would you dish out this same advice? No lie oo. grin also, what about diseases? What about her? She doesn't deserve to be happy? She doesn't deserve peace of mind? Or she should get used to being sad right because she has to be married? Just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
all4naija:

Sure, it is! They are annoying to me despite all the abundant resources available in that nation they can fix the infrastructural problems. Howdy? How is the weather condition over there?

Erm...yeah.

The weather is just right. Not hot or cold. Hope you're enjoying the bomber jacket weather over there
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yinabim:
U can't stop a man from cheating.. All u can do is Pray that God takes control of his life, hiding it from u all dis while is because he respects u, fighting the lady isn't right ,u didn't have to cos it don't stop ur husband from doing it again, jst Pray, carry on ur duty as his wife, don't pack out of ur home nxt time plz, and don't nag jst make him understand ur feelings lovingly,i know it's not easy and am not married but this things will be helpful
I hate senseless talks like this, especially when it comes from a woman *sigh angry
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
utenwuson:
when I c stories like ds I wonder perhaps cos am a muslim! if not what's so hard on ds! imagine u trailed ur husband every nick n cranny jst cos u want 2 catch him wt another woman? as a man our obligation is to provide 4 d home, mk d woman comfortable in all aspect Wc include sex, care, money n being there 4 d home! I don't jst get it when u cry n wail cos a man has a woman outside! by bringing home as wife alone is 2 tell u hw important u re! u even took a blood oat wt ur husband? God!! lemme advise u! I know sm guys/men ll come n say on d contrary claiming their responsible but u must av ds in mind dt EVERY man is polygamous in nature! imagine a guy walking wt his pretty gurl frn n stil turn around 2 look @ a booty dt jst passed by! my advice 4 u is ds! try n differentiate btw love n sex! what mks u think men go out there 2 av sex wt oloshos? stop punishing ur sef woman
looool. Here they come with "every man is polygamous "mantra. Blablabla. Will you be happy if your wife keeps men outside? If no, then y shouldn't she act? Lool. Men feeling entitled since 1020. Smh
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
that's why it is good for ladies to date players and cheats so that they will get used to it when married.
shocked I wish I didn't read this! Iru oro rirun pala pala wo leleyi bayi nitori Olohun? Arghhh!!!!b *sigh
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Erm...yeah.

The weather is just right. Not hot or cold. Hope you're enjoying the bomber jacket weather over there
Okay! That means the weather is warm and the kind that makes pretty girls go sassy. I don't do bomber jack that much. I go for something trending like Winter coats during the cold season.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So are you calling yourself a liar? grin Blimey!
Nope. I'm simply saying I told you exactly what you wanted to hear. tongue
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Nope. I'm simply saying I told you exactly what you wanted to hear. tongue

Oh really now? And I wanted to hear that your name is Joseph? Joseph of all names? cheesy You can't be serious!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh really now? And I wanted to hear that your name is Joseph? Joseph of all names? cheesy You can't be serious!

Like I told you before: "its your opinion". tonguetonguetongue
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Like I told you before: "its your opinion". tonguetonguetongue

Lol, like it is also your opinion thinking I wanted to hear some hill billy name like Joseph grin
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, like it is also your opinion thinking I wanted to hear some hill billy name like Joseph grin

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by utenwuson: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
looool. Here they come with "every man is polygamous "mantra. Blablabla. Will you be happy if your wife keeps men outside? If no, then y shouldn't she act? Lool. Men feeling entitled since 1020. Smh
u must av heard of d phrase " it's a man's world"? whose home will she stay n keep those men? who paid d bride price? I don't jst get it! a woman was created for d man as the man was created for God! dts in d bible!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by gamaliel121(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
halfrica:

Mehn dats why married men will keep sleeping around u nag at him while he goes out to sort for relief joy nd happiness

Wen u saw him u shd av acted like u wana lodge u cud av pretended to order a room nd fake a call.

Then wen u get hme u shdnt talk bou it prepare his best meal dress sexy look good.
Smile at him .ur husband will b shakin nothing scares a man more like a silent hurt woman

Av learnt dat secret once ur bf or husband cheat just switch ur happiness to God because before they can change their ways it wud take a long time why die before ones time embarassed

Saying it is easy mehn....

Ur husband just finished fuccccking another womans puccii and u say she should have taken it easy??

Hard mehn....

If u were her(God forbid) u may have done the same...even worse sef.....

And I think that..no matter how calm she acts and shiiit....he'll still be fuccking dem women's pussiess

...Sorry for my vulgarity..just cnt help it...

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by utenwuson: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
halfrica:

one bottle of coke 4 u my dearie! ds s d only way to punish a man! thank God d man is not a reactive man cos she has brought his ego down n most men cnt stand that! if he react she ll eventually av bruises! most women need counselling
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
gamaliel121:

Saying it is easy mehn....

Ur husband just finished fuccccking another womans puccii and u say she should have taken it easy??

Hard mehn....

If u were her(God forbid) u may have done the same...even worse sef.....

And I think that..no matter how calm she acts and shiiit....he'll still be fuccking dem women's pussiess

...Sorry for my vulgarity..just cnt help it...

Excuse me i will do wat i posted

I av done d crazy ways nd i ended up loosing

Actin crazy will nt help keep calm cry to God secretly

Omo if i catch bf wit anoda woman na to gather body

I once had a bf who was datin me nd anoda girl i even followed him to see the girl greeted her we bcame frnds we always chat fb she complains bou my bf to me i wud even b begging her to forgive him i kno she is a gf bt to her m my bf younger sis God is mu witness i never had a fyt wit girl or my bf den bt all i kno his he broke up wit d girl before we later broke up

Take it calm nd classy please!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Em sorry girl, I don't do teen drama. Bye. tongue grin
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
utenwuson:
one bottle of coke 4 u my dearie! ds s d only way to punish a man! thank God d man is not a reactive man cos she has brought his ego down n most men cnt stand that! if he react she ll eventually av bruises! most women need counselling

A cheating man will always b a cheating man so why bother atall

Just live life abeg!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by gamaliel121(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
halfrica:

Excuse me i will do wat i posted

I av done d crazy ways nd i ended up loosing

Actin crazy will nt help keep calm cry to God secretly

Omo if i catch bf wit anoda woman na to gather body

I once had a bf who was datin me nd anoda girl i even followed him to see the girl greeted her we bcame frnds we always chat fb she complains bou my bf to me i wud even b begging her to forgive him i kno she is a gf bt to her m my bf younger sis God is mu witness i never had a fyt wit girl or my bf den bt all i kno his he broke up wit d girl before we later broke up

Take it calm nd classy please!!!!!!!!

But isn't that more painful?

Being friends with hu ur bf is grinding day and night? Nor be me ooooooo
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Em sorry girl, I don't do teen drama. Bye. tongue grin

I have the adult version too if you can handle it grin
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Zellie: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I'm not. I'm a marshmallow. I just have firmly placed boundaries, especially when my heart is at stake. I will NOT allow someone Bleep with my feelings.

The way I see it is simple. You cheat on me, yeah you win, because you just gave me a fly kick in the face. I fall. One point to you. One heartbreak for me. Game over. If I take you back & you cheat on me again & again, that to me is unnecessary pain. Repetitive heartbreak. I don't have time for it. The one heartbreak I experienced when you 1st cheated is enough. I don't need to be going through the same experience over & over as if there's nothing I can do about it. So it's like choosing lesser pain of walking away, than stay & be in pain for God knows how long. I REFUSE grin
nairaland has no *thumbs up* smiley sad
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
gamaliel121:

But isn't that more painful?

Being friends with hu ur bf is grinding day and night? Nor be me ooooooo

its painful so are breakups

Just go wit or walk out

No drama needed jare

grin grin grin grin jealous guy chai
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by CoolUsername: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Be strong, whether you want to leave him or give him another chance is completely up to you. Nobody has the right to 'play around' in a relationship unless it is an open relationship; so, don't listen to that 'men are polygamous' bullsh!t. You need time to think so you don't have to listen to what some dude is telling you on the internet. I am sincerely sorry for what you must be going through.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by StPete: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
bottom line from your advice: she should stay with a cheating husband. Now truthfully tell me, if the case was reversed; would you dish out this same advice? No lie oo. grin also, what about diseases? What about her? She doesn't deserve to be happy? She doesn't deserve peace of mind? Or she should get used to being sad right because she has to be married? Just curious smiley

Bottom line: she can get divorced if she wants. But she should not come crying foul if the next guy out there is worse than her current husband grin
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by rose4flower(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2015
CoolUsername:
Be strong, whether you want to leave him or give him another chance is completely up to you. Nobody has the right to 'play around' in a relationship unless it is an open relationship; so, don't listen to that 'men are polygamous' bullsh!t. You need time to think so you don't have to listen to what some dude is telling you on the internet. I am sincerely sorry for what you must be going through.
Thank u
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by missyadorable(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Hahahaha! what a story! it's quite surprising and amazing that a sane woman will believe and trust a "normal" man not to cheat on her..say wetin happen abi who she be?

op,kill yourself if u like.All men cheat! that's the normal usual thing.

If u love urself,you should be more interested in advising him to play safe.HIV/AIDS is real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.