Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me (9410 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
StPete:

Bottom line: she can get divorced if she wants. But she should not come crying foul if the next guy out there is worse than her current husband grin
you sound so sure she gives a hoot about marriage that much. Lool. Not every woman gives a hoot. #JustSaying grin
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
utenwuson:
u must av heard of d phrase " it's a man's world"? whose home will she stay n keep those men? who paid d bride price? I don't jst get it! a woman was created for d man as the man was created for God! dts in d bible!
lmaooo. U're even quoting the scripture to back up a philandering man? shocked . It's a man's world indeed. Like she cannot afford to get her own apartment. Bride price? So what? Lmaoo. And when he was paying the bride price, he swore by everything he will run around with everything in skirt? Lool. The woman knows what to do. It's her life anyway smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Just Escaped Attack by these Animals In Broad Daylight (graphic Pics) / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.