Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61398 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
pelij18:
Fact...

But humans are distinct. Men of the above stated nature are likely to be the best. Reasons; i'm 22 now and i've never had a girlfriend in my lifetime. Not that i'm not handsome atlist i've seen so many greenlight and hype of my body position and facial look. But then... How i should get on someone i love is really becoming a pain in the ass.

I have an ardent and that's my real-time career. Definitely, such is what many are hustling to meetup for and yet i can't even ask a girl out, because of shame and fear.

There's this girl working for me. I swear i love her like mad, but can't even express my feeling to her. The worst of it, my heart beats when i see her.

Please... You girls should a bit lower your standard, so i can make up to it.

Thanks.
Lol... My dear you must build your courage. You said yourself that you have seen many Green light. What more do you want
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pelij18(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

If truly that person at your dp is you.

Then you don't have to. Really because the amount of classic attitude i got to find is quite amazing.

But... Then, girls like you are sought of challenging to me as i might not want to even say just "hi" because of fear and shame.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by omooba969(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

Ok plz show me the amber light. wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pelij18(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol... My dear you must build your courage. You said yourself that you have seen many Green light. What more do you want
You see...?

Here the courage comes in. I'm completely a novice on this route and wouldn't mind if any could handle me an aggregate tutorial on close issues like this. The worst of it all... Even though they sparkle the greenest light ever; yet i keep lacking that courage you mentioned above.

Something is really wrong with me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Laveda(f): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Well written but then...some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2015
* sips tea*
Intersting ...
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2015
pelij18:
You see...?

Here the courage comes in. I'm completely a novice on this route and wouldn't mind if any could handle me an aggregate tutorial on close issues like this. The worst of it all... Even though they sparkle the greenest light ever; yet i keep lacking that courage you mentioned above.

Something is really wrong with me.
Nothing is wrong with you dear... You are just scared. Give it a trial. Even if you are rejected, you should try again.

You only need a first time!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by khiaa(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Richardonald:
The Op tried.if a girl desire a guy its not bad making the move.but it should be indirectly,maybe start a convo.make some stuff to catch his attention..my girl make the move,after all i didn't use it against her.am even starting d relationshp a fresh

I agree 100%, I have no problem walking up to a man that I find interesting and starting a conversation with him, in 2015 are there still women who are afraid to approach a man?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sibrah: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Oh so im not alone on this...

In-fact na serious jamb for me to even sit you down and tell you my mind. Though i prefer to start as friends but i also prefer to know if there is a possibility of us taking it further because in my school of taught,ko si ere ti ekun ba aja se
neks4
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by jhubril(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Another stupid filthy thread where lunk heads meet to breath imbecility from their lips and noses. Who cares if a girl gives the green light? After everything we still are gonna go down into the hollow ground where every stupid thing you call beauty can't save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tpiar: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
If they approach u 1st, for naija know say Na ashawo. Hold 20k incase

in a nutshell.

if you're looking for sex, makes moves on the man [mostly the ones who are looking for booty calls].

if you're looking for a serious relationship, be careful how you present yourself.

no amount of cooked up stories can refute this.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pelij18(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nothing is wrong with you dear... You are just scared. Give it a trial. Even if you are rejected, you should try again.

You only need a first time!
Thanks...

I'll try all possible best to achieve this goal.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2015
pelij18:
Thanks...
I'll try all possible best to achieve this goal.
I wish you Luck wink
Be sure to share the good news here cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by endoski: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
pple lyk u go find husband tire no one go cum. no offence though
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ddjay: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

Weldone traffic light abi traffic wardress
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NaijaCuzin: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2015
I am No.3 fan
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by derolemode(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

When u do that remember that he will still be a paparazi @ 70 but you will become past tense, be wise girl just as the op pointed out, not throwing yourself @ him. As for me I'm an achiever I go for whatever I want.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

Who send?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by holluwai(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Don't be woh woh and come try me oh, I'll so ditch you ehn. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Kennydoc(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

I don't know if this makes sense but just thinking out loud.

I like your thread, honestly. It's perfectly in shape.
I agree with all your points, completely.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Ademolag(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2015
true talk,
read akpos comment on lagos boys by olamide on pages.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by xendra: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't even to play hard to get, its already hard enough for me to meet a guy I actually like. Maybe if I did they won't be so qiuck to think I'm cheap as they think or maybe that's just a "trend" now
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by xendra: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't even play hard to get, its already hard enough for me to meet a guy I actually like. Maybe if I did they won't be so quick to think I'm cheap as they think or maybe that's just a "trend" now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by seunoni34(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2015
boboLIL:
I nva turn down any bae chykin me.... I respect dia courage and I encourage. And value them alot
Exactly . I don't know why girls think guys will see them as cheap for making the first approach. Funny enough, I fear girls who have that guts. And they're usually matured and secured . Talking from experience
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Babyphinas(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice write up am motivated keep it up
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by pumpindkay(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Copied
1st year(In university)I was sitting in the lecture room, looking at that girl sitting next to me. She was my ‘best friend’. She had nice hair, humble and was very beautiful. I wish I could tell her that I loved her so much, but I didn’t want to break the bond. After lectures, she walked to me, borrowed some notes of the previous class hugged and pecked me goodbye.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friends I loved her, but I was shy I didn’t know why. 2nd year my phone rang, it was her; she called me to tell me how much she was hurt. Her boyfriend just broke her heart. She asked me to go keep her company. I went to see her; coz she was my best friend. As I sat next to her, I looked her in the eye, wishing she was mine. After two hours of having fun and hanging out, she was okay; so I left her to go to bed. Before I left, she looked me in the eye with a beautiful smile, hugged me goodbye.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why. 3rd year one day, before the grand school end year party, she asked me to accompany her to the school dance. I was very happy, because every moment with her was special. But we went to the party ‘as just friends’. After the party, I sat at the door. I looked at her, as she chatted with her friends. She happened to look at me, and then gave me that killer smile.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shy I didn’t know why.Graduation day Days, weeks, months passed. It was the graduation day, so happy and excited we had completed our studies. She stood up,to go pick her certificate. As she walked elegantly, I couldn’t stop staring at her. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t notice me like that. Before she left, she came with her graduation gown, looked at me, gave me a smile and told me, ‘your forever my best friend’I wish I told her, I wish she knew that I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why.Wedding day. 3 years down the line, in the church, she walks down the aisle, with her parents on her side.It really hurts me, since my chance is now gone. I love her too much, but I got to let her go. She is being married with another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that. But as she walked she looked at me and gave me that killer smile. Whispered to me “BEST FRIEND EVER” I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friends I loved her, but I was shy I didn't know why burial day. Days, months, years passed. 5 years later, I went to mourn the love of my life. The love I was afraid to tell. As I viewed her lain body, it hurt me that she left without knowing I loved her.During the service, they read her diary. The mc began ‘I stared at him; I would love to have him in my life. I try to simulate situations, but he doesn’t seem to notice me.’ I love him, I wish he knew. I would really want us to be more than just friends. I love him but am shy to say. I don’t know why.My strength was over, I Knelt before the crowd, as tears dropped down my cheeks. Those words touched me deeply. I wish I told her. But its now too late, she is gone.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why.BREAK THE SILENCE> IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE; TELL THEM.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2015
1. You're quite right, guys love daring ladies but not all guys will let down their guard in reciprocity to her green light!
I've got lot's of those and some irritate me with their approach, some get me scared...
Tell you what, my first and last babe made the move and I yielded out of empathy to the vexation of my old friends since she just showed up and not really my class! Love, trust and faith comes pretty easy to me; I guess that's why.
The tail of it is, she got pregnant for someone else and got married to him. It's been a quadruple/quintuple years but we still keep in touch, even though she instigates it.
N.B: if men don't know what they want, same fo ladies! If one doesn't yield or reciprocate your green light, please sweetie, move on cause there's another bus-stop ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by cabaliciouscabal: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

Harbosede02 honestly I think u ar missing d point, ar u saying if dia is a diamond closed to u, u will prefer to ignore it for others to pick it up? Dia is absolutely notin wrong in going for Wat u desire, without necessarily loosing ur guard.

You should know dat tyms ar changing, and u must be prepare to swim quietly along d tide.

There is an adage dat says if d mountain refuses to come close to u, den u move towards d mountain .

Is not abt pride, is abt applying wisdom.

D move might be one in a million, dat will make u happy all d days of ur life.

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NAJALYN: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Making the first move on a man by a lady has its advantages and disadvantages. Dont forget that the man has a family. Get Natural Remedies for your health from https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NanciaKay(f): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Okay we don hear. Make una stop to preach about how many babes una get. I will not agree that ladies should begin chiaking guys. No No ladies. They just the talk. Na u they go take drink beer, if u ask them out. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by RAPMAN02(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice 1.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NanciaKay(f): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
NAJALYN:
Making the first move on a man by a lady has its advantages and disadvantages. Dont forget that the man has a family. Get Natural Remedies for your health from https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.

Lol....... A nice lady will not ask a married man out na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.