Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61413 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2015
I'm a perfect example. Of no7.
In addition I tink d lady shld study d personality of d guy in qtn b4 makin any move bt I doubt if average nija babe cnt do these
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by livinbygrace: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2015
So with all this economic melt down in the country ,some girls still forming hard to get in 2015?God go punish devil.Its better they wait for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by salisy: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
His problem! how The guy that doesn't know you even exist?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Spyde(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

then u are neva gonna get wat u like, u will jst be contented with wateva cums to u. Period.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

hahahaha discard your archiac way of thinking dear, its not his problem but rather cos the guy doesnt even know you have a thing for him so its basically your problem. Learn to go for what you want.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Austin4lif: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

if 40 catch u for house, don't complain to God. This thread is to help some of u out there. Show a guy green light does not mean u are cheap or a prostitute.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
makzeze:
OP, you think you can deceive us? as if it is your article. plagiarism at its best.

Ordinarily i would have let this pass but i would like to let you understand that i usually get amazed when people disbelief i write these stuffs from my pretty little brain,

Check out all my threads and i will be glad to tell you that i wrote them without prior reference to any other article on or offline.

The only painful thing is that my articles are usually replicated on countless blogs on-line but hardly will you ever find one of these blogers pointing the writer or the source and some have known me with my thought provoking articles that they go to my nairaland wall to extract them and put them on their blogs even before it makes front page on nland and i guess if you ever saw this write up any other place then that must have been the case and lastly if you check these article and others making frontpage you wil observe that i have written them long ago so please leave out that word "plagiarism"

creative writing is a passion i indulge in when i am free or want to relieve stress and in-fact i am trying to be modest because if i decide to write 5 different articles daily,in the next 10years i wil never be out of ideas.

As rfor the frontapage adventure,,lol! honestly i am not freaked by my srticles making front page but it only gladdens my heart that a larger audience can see and present their views..all i do is point the mods to my thread asking them to read and decide if its worth front page.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by salisy: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
The article talks about women crushing on men, and that they need to start making d first move as against waiting and hoping for the guy to act first. It is not like a guy liking a lady and can't approach
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Hey bro, are yu fluent with speaking Yoruba? Waz looking for someone to just help me do my music in Yoruba, just few lines thiu..

LOL! How do you know i sing? Infact i sing better than i write so no wahala i will be willing to do that..lets talk on 08023146046
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by razzberries: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2015
ladies!! this for you

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sgwash: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

What kind of a girl will say yes to your proposal at once. Except of course, if you have been friends for a while!
If u know u will eventually say Yes, probably After d 4th time of him asking, Why not save urself the stress of all d long talk and pleading and all... One thing people(girls) don't understand is whether u ask him o, or he ask u, or u say Yes without him asking o, or you took 10years to say Yes, if he will deal with u, there is nothing changing that. it's a character thing, not by who wooed who, or d duration of d wooing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2015
salisy:
The article talks about women crushing on men, and that they need to start making d first move as against waiting and hoping for the guy to act first. It is not like a guy liking a lady and can't approach

Thats all.

Infact i am so responsible that i fear wooing 2 sisters or friends in different locations and you will not understand how irresponsible it feels wooing ladies about until you experience this.

A man ordinarily will need to woo as many ladies as possible before he eventually finds a suitable one and trust me, real responsible guys find this not only stressful but outright boring. Wobey boys are usually daring and sharp and that is why they are better in that game..afterall na their work,same lines on many ladies but those reserved guys are the real deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd

Correct man!

Same here... If you can't tell that you want me the first time, then you probably don't!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
I can't blame girls when we don't show green light, some guys are just plain immature........ but truth be told as a girl if dey form for guy I think u don't really like him ni oooo, u never see a situation whereby u see a guy u like and it just clicks and your face go just glue to him for like 10seconds, sharp sharp the guy sef go get the message
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by symbian03(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008

Did you write this your self bro?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2015
How is that not also your problem?.

quiinnBee:

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Shakur86(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Op you tried

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Walexsammy(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

his problem? Jezz, u like someone u gave him green light and he doesn't get ur 'green light' well, and ure here saying itz his problem. I think it's also ur problem
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by cizy: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs, am waiting for you to make a move oh! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2015
symbian03:
Toks2008

Did you write this your self bro?

Oh my!

Infact i wrote it so effortlessly over 41 days ago without any reference to any other source and please be free to quote any source you have seen this and i am 200% certain the time of publishing must be few minutes after i posted it on my nairaland wall...Thank GOD time taggs dont lie.lol!

This thread was a no brainier abeg.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2015
just the green light is enough for me really. ideally. men shouldn't woe the ladies - just be friends first and take her on side. however, make sure, i repeat, make sure you are not beaten into the 'just a friend' zone. the brother and sister zone is the piteous state i can not stop smhing on.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

What kind of a girl will say yes to your proposal at once. Except of course, if you have been friends for a while!

My girlfriend of a few years now did, and she has not posted a nairaland topic on my matter yet.

With all the hard to get and 14 asking outs, you go still see topic in 2 weeks; 'all boys are wicked"

Most serious people would not want you to accept them out of pity, or frustration, thus they will end proposal as soon as they sense a firm NO. Most of the "you must be in my life boys" are just liking the figure and wanting to get under the skirt or inside the trousers.

I don't even have time for all this wooing ladies rubbish self. Asked girlfriend out after being friends for a while.

I just don't wake up and leave my home with the goal of wooing any lady.

Last bullet: it's not pride, I can't ask a girl out twice, especially after a strong no. I do not see any reason why I should.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by skoagmola(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

I don't know if this makes sense but just thinking out loud.
Good post dis are mistakes our girls are doing is better u get married to ur desire.so when u see a guy u luv nd u wish he be ur hubby pls woo him or show him a green light
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by DanielPop(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Why not head for the convent right away! We are in a new world and ur type na candidate for the novitiate of Mary grin grin shocked lipsrsealed
quiinnBee:

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2015
politicalpastor:

Who ever wrote this is a wonderful thinker and a writer.
That is exactly what is happening here in america.

wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

Actually it's completely your problem, no matter how small. The guy continues without even noticing. It's left for you to rue the missed "opportunity"
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by kasim155: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

My dear, there are some cases that u have to give ur green light ooooo, that doesn't make u cheap. I got mine 2ru that wen I saw d green light from her but I still respect n value her up till 2day.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by free2ryhme: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

U will keep waiting until a demon return the favour
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
skoagmola:
Good post dis are mistakes our girls are doing is better u get married to ur desire.so when u see a guy u luv nd u wish he be ur hubby pls woo him or show him a green light

How i wish ladies can catch that "green light" drift

Unlike guys that have the dexterity to walk up to a lady,ladies can't but at least show a simple gren light infcat you can ask a simple stupid question and any smart guy will catch the drift immediately.

Now for ladies thinking men will look down on them please get this straight...a guy will only look down on you if you LovePeddler over him..please dont ever do this, maintain your integrity and you will be amzed at how this guy will value you.

Another point to note is that most disciplined guys know what they want, Truth be told, i have had countless ladies woo me and not just green light but because they dont match up to my "spec" i just put them on a friendzone and to them they may stat thinking its because they made the first move...but this is not so.

GOD help a lady that meets up to my taste show me yellow light sef and she will be amazed at how i will grab her with both hands. Believe it or not, real responsible guys find it real demeaning starting a conversation just to woo a lady...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sunnypar(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2015
zeberebe:
liar
Oya! Drop your contact make I make my move.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by 2kris(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
this is So Not gonna happen! embarassed
y na sweet heart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.