Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18016 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:
Cheerful giver
meaning?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

U just insulted my maid of honour really
M angry at u angry
hi dear oh i did not know, woya im sorry
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
hi dear oh i did not know, woya im sorry
No p flirt wink
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by PModes(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
:oAll I see is a conjoined twins
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
just imagine d impudence!!!! me targaryen jealous of u!!! chai babe are u more beautiful than halfrica, eleganza33, punkyveer, mylifemyrules or oyind17? now if they are 100000000000000000000 times more beautiful than u, tell me why i shud be jealous of aba made like u.
Bros well done
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

U just insulted my maid of honour really
M angry at u angry
So am no longer ur maid of honor
Back stabber tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Bros well done
anytime u type bros well done, my heart dey always dey judge me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
So am no longer ur maid of honor

Back stabber tongue

On my wedding day i am havin 12 maids of honour so chilax sis grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

on our wedding day
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Smithherley:
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
dnt derail my thread pls
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

wedding day shocked
halfrica:

wedding day
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
yes o it is god dat will save punkyveer, firsteva, halfrica, oyind17, eleganza33, twaci and mylifemyrules
strong man.i gbadu u.anyway be careful of punkyveer and twaci.those two babes fit use knife remove a guy's wetincall wey offend them then throway d tin inside toilet flush am.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
lefulefu:
strong man.i gbadu u.anyway be careful of punkyveer and twaci.those two babes fit use knife remove a guy's wetincall wey offend them then throway d tin inside toilet flush am.
they are small pickins
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
on our wedding day

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U oluwashina u can flirt for d universe

U so my ex i need to play the *hello challenge * with u tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Johnsown1:

wedding day shocked
wedding day

It was suppose to be a joking sturvs tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U oluwashina u can flirt for d universe

U so my ex i need to play the *hello challenge * with u tongue
hehehehehe bring it on
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
hehehehehe bring it on

Leggoo

Hello its me!!!!!! grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

Leggoo
Hello its me!!!!!! grin
yeah!! long time
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
yeah!! long time

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like us to meet??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Smh, Let Seun open a contest and lets share Pics then we'd know. from your Pics i think you should stop taking Bleaching tabs.

By the Way Introduce me tour sister and she will tell you who fine pass. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like us to meet??
hmmm im i really chatting with halfrica? i dnt believe it
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm im i really chatting with halfrica? i dnt believe it
Yup yes u are

Am typing this way to know
If we
Can meet to go over everything?? tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:
Yup yes u are
Am typing this way to know If we Can meet to go over everything?? tongue
hmm everything what?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
hmm everything what?
About wat we shared
Cos
They say time's supposed to heal ya , but i ain't done much healing embarassed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

About wat we shared
Cos
They say time's supposed to heal ya , but i ain't done much healing embarassed
hmmm@much healing, where is ur boyfriend?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm@much healing, where is ur boyfriend?

Wat kind of question is that its like you cant hear wat i am typing ryt?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello can u hear me?? embarassed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

Wat kind of question is that its like you cant hear wat i am typing ryt?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello can u hear me?? embarassed
yes i can hear u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
yes i can hear u
Good grin

Cos i'm in california dreaming about who we used to be!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

Good grin

Cos i'm in california dreaming about who we used to be!!! cry cry cry cry
ure in california? how and when? hmm im confuse i dnt know what to type
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Targaryen:
ure in california? how and when? hmm im confuse i dnt know what to type

Yes i am but quick kwenshion

Do u remember all we did

When we were younger and free??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i am but quick kwenshion
Do u remember all we did
When we were younger and free??
yes i rememba, b4 u broke my heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.