Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18008 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
Wat r my doing
i need ur number and ur facebuk user name, kisses in advance
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ure my wife

shocked shocked shocked shocked wen did i bcome ur wife??

Dis will nt go down well with ur oda wives u kno
Dem go wound me

M travelling to hongkong for safety
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

She likes designers and likes to travel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

take her to a fast food palace and spoil her a little or recharge her fon or u fund her account
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Dis will nt go down well with ir oda wives u kno
Dem go wound me

lol kikikikiki dnt be scared, they will only beat u not kill u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

take her to a fast food palace and spoil her a little or recharge her fon or u fund her account
M her sister nt her maga
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

M her sister nt her maga Or toy nigga
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol kikikikiki dnt be scared, they will only beat u not kill u
Nd i tink i can chop beating for u
Wake up from sleep bro
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Nd i tink i can chop beating for u Wake up from sleep bro
but i can take 4 u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
but i can take 4 u
why wud u??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Dis will nt go down well with ur oda wives u kno
Dem go wound me

there is no need to travel that far, u can come to my state let me take good care of u. Or i will take u anywhere u wish to go, Hal.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
why wud u??
becaus i like u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

there is no need to travel that far, u can come to my state let me take good care of u. Or i will take u anywhere u wish to go, Hal.

Sorry m taken tongue nd m happy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
U r funy na al tinx kind comments they make dat ur galfrnd d suspect u lyk u said d oda day
Targaryen:
i need ur number and ur facebuk user name, kisses in advance
Johnsown1:

bros calm down
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
U r funy na al tinx kind comments they make dat ur galfrnd d suspect u lyk u said d oda day
iv left her as u said d other day, now im single
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
becaus i like u

Can u catch a grenade for me??
Can u do press up on brt lane in front of a speeding brt bus with no brakes??
Can u let snake tattoo my name on ur hand with its venom??
Can u fall from mt k2 for me nd still use parachutte to stand up wen u fall??

If nt then u dont like me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Can u catch a grenade for me??
Can u do press up on brt lane in front of a speeding brt bus with no brakes??
Can u let snake tattoo my name on ur hand with its venom??
Can u fall from mt k2 for me nd still use parachutte to stand up wen u fall??

If nt then u dont like me
lol and how im i going to live afta doing those?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol and how im i going to live afta doing those?

Why not romeo drank poison for love??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Why not romeo drank poison for love??
lol i can do it though
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
bros calm down
guy cool down,since u get one,allow me with her na,u want to her out
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
bros calm down
guy cool down,since u get one,allow me with her na,i want to take her out
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol i can do it though
Really shocked shocked shocked shocked

M scared of u

Dnt love me abeg

I pass tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Targaryen:
iv left her as u said d other day, now im single
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

guy cool down,since u get one,allow me with her na,u want to her out
i nor gree, i want all of them
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
Ok
so hw is it going to be?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Sorry m taken tongue nd m happy
ok,bt if u need anything don't hesitate to holla me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Really shocked shocked shocked shocked
M scared of u
Dnt love me abeg
I pass tongue
dnt be scared!!! im a good guy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
M her sister nt her maga Or toy nigga
bt it doesnt make, u hustle money cos of them
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
What?
Targaryen:
so hw is it going to be?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eleganza33:
What?
shud i pm u my number? or u shud pm me urs
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

grin grin grin grin ok !!!!!!
U just gave me a blanck cheque i can fill ny amount inside ok tongue
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

grin grin grin grin ok !!!!!!
U just gave me a blanck cheque i can fill ny amount inside ok tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.