Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18027 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
*removes trouser* *removes boxers* *squeezes face* (loud moan) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *gasp* *unrolls tissue paper* *cleans ass* *wears trouser n boxers*

*throws used tissue paper at op's face*

*sings out of thread*
#wizzy wizzy! We dy go to my house together, make she carry go ehhh, I get lady wey get wahala oo, make she carry go ehhh#

#rocking expensive SH/T eee o
I know you like expensive SH/T eee o
tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

As if he can handle us wink Dude's just asking for trouble & a broken back grin
LOL u have no idea what i hav handled in the past. "u will piss on urself when im in u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you can call now
Ok ma!!!!!!!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki
wink
fellowship:
well @op ure handsome no doubt, ure lucky ure handsome if not the disses upon u will be bloody, in between wats going on between u and halfrica?
hmmm she is my ehrm!!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm say smtin
Like wat grin

Ok u cute happy now??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
wink
4 ur mind o
Targaryen:
LOL u have no idea what i hav handled in the past. "u will piss on urself when im in u

This sounds like a promising & good bedtime story grin

Tell me more..

Targaryen:
hmmm she is my ehrm!!
Ur ehrm wat shocked

embarassed lord!!!!!!
halfrica:
Like wat grin
Ok u cute happy now??
lol not happy, kiss me
Targaryen:
4 ur mind o

grin grin grin grin ur wife is coming o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin ur wife is coming o
who is my wife?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol not happy, kiss me

Kissito ni??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This sounds like a promising & good bedtime story grin
Tell me more..
why not give my dick a try and see if u wnt turn crippled
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
who is my wife?
Mylifemyrules assistant wife oyind17

Your side wife punkyveer

Your to do list eleganza33
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

How are u doing ?
Under the contemporary circumstances I can say am comfortably saturatedgrin

Long time no see
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Kissito ni??
haba why evils, do u want my enemies to laugh at me?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
dats good of u
You are highly welcome for your brilliant stupiditycheesy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
why not give my dick a try and see if u wnt turn crippled

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Your side wife punkyveer

LMAO lol laugh and dies, nope i go 4 eleganza on mondays, oyind on tuesdays, punkyveer on wednesday, halfrica on thursday and fridays while mylifemyrules on weekends.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ure afraid
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
haba why evils, do u want my enemies to laugh at me?
Let them laugh na wats my own is it ur laugh??
halfrica:

Your side wife punkyveer

Babe na so u hate me reach?

If i be ur sis i bring Targaryen come show u as my bf shey u no go use cane flog sense into my head?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
LMAO lol laugh and dies, nope i go 4 eleganza on mondays, oyind on tuesdays, punkyveer on wednesday, halfrica on thursday and fridays while mylifemyrules on weekends.

Me thurs fri

I wud b in church those days so i dnt kno who u av been spending thur nd fri with
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Let them laugh na wats my own is it ur laugh??
aint u suppose to b by my side?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ure afraid

Of this? grin

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:

If i be ur sis i bring Targaryen come show u as my bf shey u no go use cane flog sense into my head?
kikikikikiki this is exactly what my uncle's wife typed when he was wooing her
mylifemyrules:

i wud b happy for u na grin grin grin grin
He is fine funny nd he is a barca fan grin grin grin grin
Wat else can an elder sister ask for??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
aint u suppose to b by my side?
I am on ur side from the other side grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Me thurs fri

I wud b in church those days so i dnt kno who u av been spending thur nd fri with
lol ok i will swap d weekends 4 u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
I am on ur side from the other side grin
lol so hws ur day?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol ok i will swap d weekends 4 u

Really m i dat special??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.