Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18022 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Khd95:
Wat type of high are u ongringrin

are u jealous?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op na waoh.na only u get crotian nose with brazilian ears.ok wat of ur wetincall? Na chinese wetincall or abi na eskimo wetincall u get? Just asking o.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
lefulefu:
Op na waoh.na only u get crotian nose with brazilian ears.ok wat of ur wetincall? Na chinese wetincall or abi na eskimo wetincall u get? Just asking o.
I HAVE A SPARTACUS wetincall
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
are u jealous?

Wch kind fulani qweshon be dis biko? How normal person go dey waka jejely for road com dey jelos mad man. E possible?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
evegran:
LOL. Funny shit! smiley
do u want me?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:

Wch kind fulani qweshon be dis biko? How normal person go dey waka jejely for road com dey jelos mad man. E possible?
pm me and stop forming jor
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
do u want me?

You're obviously just a kid, good luck growing a cock!

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
pm me and stop forming jor
So na wetin u dey find? Bad market for u chief
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by zinachidi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:

lol, u guys are hilarious here, one of the reasons i like this forum
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL looking u with my side eye
keep deceiving yourself there.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
evegran:

You're obviously just a kid, good luck growing a cock!
lol do u want my dick? i will give it to u 4 free, just pm me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
So na wetin u dey find? Bad market for u chief
lol iv enough already
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
keep deceiving yourself there.
really bro? talk true o, nor lie o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Highcuerayte: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulation @ OP
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Congratulation @ OP
dats good of u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
I HAVE A SPARTACUS wetincall
chai! Spartacus wetincall.haha! Na god go save d babe wey go sleep wit u.na so u go jus tear her veejay.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
lefulefu:
chai! Spartacus wetincall.haha! Na god go save d babe wey go sleep wit u.na so u go jus tear her wetincall.
yes o it is god dat will save punkyveer, firsteva, halfrica, oyind17, eleganza33, twaci and mylifemyrules
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
yes o it is god dat will save punkyve er, firste va, half rica, oyin.d17, eleganz a33, tw aci and mylife.myrules
I don't do carrots
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Congratulation @ OP
How are u doing ?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
I don't do carrots
its yam not carrot
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
yes o it is god dat will save punkyveer, firsteva, halfrica, oyind17, eleganza33, twaci and mylifemyrules
M just speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
why u no call?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
its yam not carrot
Picture or.....
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

As if he can handle us wink Dude's just asking for trouble & a broken back grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

why u no call?
Not feeling too well been weak since morning

u so excited to hear my voice ryt??

Excited to hear urs ok!
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by saintfellow(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
well @op ure handsome no doubt, ure lucky ure handsome if not the disses upon u will be bloody, in between wats going on between u and halfrica?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

As if he can handle us wink Dude's just asking for trouble & a broken back grin

grin grin grin grin nd we av no active ambulance nearby we wud just wound person pikin cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
fellowship:
well @op ure handsome no doubt, ure lucky ure handsome if not the disses upon u will be bloody, in between wats going on between u and halfrica?

Really?? undecided
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Not feeling too well been weak since morning u so excited to hear my voice ryt?? Excited to hear urs ok!
Lol, you can call now
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin nd we av no active ambulance nearby we wud just wound person pikin cheesy

Kikiki
halfrica:
hmmm say smtin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.