Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland (18025 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
dnt be scared!!! im a good guy
I dnt bliv u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
I dnt bliv u
what must i do 4 u to believe me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin ok !!!!!! U just gave me a blanck cheque i can fill ny amount inside ok tongue tongue
just any thing for u beautiful
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
what must i do 4 u to believe me
Telme who u are nd ow u kno me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Telme who u are nd ow u kno me
IM angelmarve
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Johnsown1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
i nor gree, i want all of them
bros ur greedy.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
IM angelmarve
Ow do u kno me
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Ow do u kno me
hmm through my dream
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Obinovictor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
IM 45

Weldone
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obinovictor:

Weldone
good boy
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
hmm through my dream

Hmmmm i tot it was vision 20/20
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:

Hmmmm i tot it was vision 20/20
lol but im serious
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
lol but im serious
No u not crios

Whr are ur wives coman carry ur husband o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
so wats ur thing? big dicks

Strong jaws, beards, big guys. As manly as possible
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
No u not crios
Whr are ur wives coman carry ur husband o
dnt worry i will pm u
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rainess:

Strong jaws, beards, big guys. As manly as possible
hmmm if he gets angry with one blow u will be hospitalise
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
dnt worry i will pm u
Na wa o
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Na wa o
wats na wa o?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
Na wa o
You? I rest my case
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
wats na wa o?
I just dey imagine ur craze magnitude shocked
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by lanrywatt(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
Yes according to the numbers of pm i have receive from female nairalanders, it means im definitely the most handsome nairalander in this forum, i have spanish eyes, an indian mouth, a croatian nose and a brazillian ear plus an american lips, iv lost count of the number of ladies that has knelt down bfore me begging for relationship, type all hail the king, lemme bless u with 1% of my handsomeness.
werey... oloriburuku
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Targaryen:
ure my wife
Solomon
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

You? I rest my case

My judge sorry na grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
My judge sorry na grin
I don off that number. case close
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by 4words: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
evegran:
LOL.
Funny shit! smiley

so she's got tatts undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by 4words: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
evegran:

You're obviously just a kid, good luck growing a cock!

and still with that act.
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Solomon
u never sleep?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
lanrywatt:
werey... oloriburuku
why are u pained?
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:

I don off that number. case close
Are u a celeb?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is u chidnma or is u related to munachi abi??
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
hmmm
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
halfrica:
hmmm
Targaryen:
u never sleep?
am a night crawler

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.