Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21199 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

do you love pucccy if yes then arm yourself with grenade and... because your 72 virgins are in heaven waiting for you cheesy

See the terrorist below. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zuria:

I avoid threads that have already judged my religion cos whatever I say won't change anyone's Opinion about islam and muslims.

islam is d religion disturbing d peace of d world, if u have any genuine evidence against it, post it here and will we believe u.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zuria:

I avoid threads that have already judged my religion cos whatever I say won't change anyone's Opinion about islam and muslims.

I KNOW
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

SeverusSnape you don destroy these guys oooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

i tell ya my brotheL, dis people believed heaven na brother. awon oloshi.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Dear Muslims,

Saying you are no terrorist is just " NOT ENOUGH", these guys that joined ISIS are 100% frustrated, and they know that groups like ISIS gives them face. just say the truth already, you don't deal well with your extremist from a young age and this is what will happen..

Islamophobia is on the rise, and calling yourself peaceful through the Internet won't stop or save you
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Zuria(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
I KNOW

How would you know that? shocked shocked
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

Severus Snape you don destroy these guys oooooooooooooo cheesy
Terrorists needs to be destroyed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorists needs to be destroyed cheesy
abi oool

grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a curse and a disease to this world. I pity Germany, France, Serbia and other countries that are opening their borders to these sadists who derive joy in snuffing life out of innocent people and altering the balance of a place. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Go and check very well. Islam is a religion of pedophiles, rapists, cold-blooded killers, extremists, terrorists, slave traders etc. Where's that nuisance called Truthpallbearer? Come and say your usual trash. Bloodsuckers.

Religion has nothing to do with evil people doing evil things..

When boko blow up mosques with muslims praying inside nko

When Isis blow up mosques with muslims praying inside ko?

They do it because islam says muslims praying inside mosques mosques must be killed?

The real curse is religious ignorance, religious bigotry, religious hatred and demented comments like yours. It's the reason why we have evil, ignorant and hateful people like ISIS and BH.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ishiamu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
lol do your religion forbid converting people?

trust me i will become a full muslim with long kaftan and white cap if only I am been converted by Aminat508 kiss

but you no sey na suya seller you be cheesy

Nope Aminat508 is my future wife and na only her fit convert me get that into your stinking brain suya seller
am not gay but you are cheesy

Lwkmd.... ife di n'ukwu. di egwu LoL
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
islam is d religion disturbing d peace of d world, if u have any genuine evidence against it, post it here and will we believe u.
They can't do it. They all know we're saying the truth about the demonic religion.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by tola9ja: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Islam remains a curse and a cankerworm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
i tell ya my brother, dis people believed heaven na brothel. awon oloshi.

Fixed grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ishiamu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

ntorrr mai suya

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Agarawu23 go cry for u oo

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=40027843][/quote] And another despicable terrorist comes to his pedophilic prophet's defence.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=14pt]Dear Muslims,

Saying you are no terrorist is just " NOT ENOUGH", these guys that joined ISIS are 100% frustrated, and they know that groups like ISIS gives them face. just say the truth already, you don't deal well with your extremist from a young age and this is what will happen..

Islamophobia is on the rise, and calling yourself peaceful through the Internet won't stop or save you
[/size]

Will terrorism stop or will isis stop blowing everybody up including muslims if muslims shout in your ear everyday that they are not terrorists?

Islamophobia is a disease and phobias against other people created evil groups like isis so if you like, grow your own phobia and form your own evil group like isis.

You are part of the problem and not the solution...
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
honestly I am fed up of trying to convince them. These people are actually blind by heart. It is not easy cos they are not ready to be open-minded

Could you please check this video out. It may help answer your concerns.

http://tinypic.com/r/2vvrgk8/9
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by tola9ja: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And another despicable terrorist comes to his pedophilic prophet's defence.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

Will terrorism stop or will isis stop blowing everybody up including muslims if muslims shout in your ear everyday that they are not terrorists?

Islamophobia is a disease and phobias against other people created evil groups like isis so if you like, grow your own phobia and form your own evil group like isis.

You are part of the problem and not the solution...

My brother, all i said is the truth,, Muslims have to form an action and make it compulsory to address issues with their young.

saying " Muslims are not terrorist" while going to your Mosque and doing no special works for your frustrated youths would solve nada

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
We are all held responsible for the actions that we commit, espec when it comes to the law. I have friends whom are Muslim and of other denominations.

But killing people and using " Religion" as a crutch, is too common throughout history and to date.

When these extremist yell out " Allahu Akbar" than suicide kill themselves and innocent civilians, it too much.

It become a religious genocide, so many killings, so many lives lost and damage caused.

Maybe the best thing to do, is eradicate religion from the face of the earth. So we don't have to hear the same cliche excuses time n time again.

And so these religious fanatics don't have a crutch to fall back on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:
We are all held responsible for the actions that we commit, espec when it comes to the law. I have friends whom are Muslim and of other denominations.

But killing people and using " Religion" as a crutch, is too common throughout history and to date.

When these extremist yell out " Allahu Akbar" than suicide kill themselves and innocent civilians, it too much.

It become a religious genocide, so many killings, so many lives lost and damage caused.

Maybe the best thing to do, is eradicate religion from the face of the earth. So we don't have to hear the same cliche excuses time n time again when lives are lost.
Only few followers of that religion will condemn the act. They are very supportive of the suicide attacks. That is where the bone of contention is. They are just too religious and no matter what happens they are going to gravitate toward the direction of the terrors.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
We want Biafra, but we're human too.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.
I couldn't have said it better! The truth hurt! Well done, bro!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
vladimiros:

My brother, all i said is the truth,, Muslims have to form an action and make it compulsory to address issues with their young.

saying " Muslims are not terrorist" while going to your Mosque and doing no special works for your frustrated youths would solve nada

You are wrong and by making this a religious issue, you are part of the problem especially since the main victims of these atrocities are muslims.

Evil don't care or give a damn about your religion and bombs doesn't have religious identification to determine who to blow up muslim or christian. This should tell you that this is a global problem and not a religious problem.

There billions of muslims all over the world leaving peacefully and even intermarrying with christians and other religions. In our own SW Nigeria, there are muslims ar christians in nearly every family.

The last governor of Lagos state is a muslim, but his wife is a christian just like millions of families in Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a Muslim, but his wife is a christian.

Excuse your own ignorance and quit generalizing. Generalization is Ignorance and religious arrogance.

Btw, I'm not your brother and religious bigots disgusts me..
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

Maybe the best thing to do, is eradicate religion from the face of the earth. So we don't have to hear the same cliche excuses time n time again.

And so these religious fanatics don't have a crutch to fall back on.

Practicing your own choosing religion is not the problem. The problem is simply that Islam is a violent and blood socking religion. I am a christian, I have never contemplated killing anyone for not becoming a christian. There are other religions - Hindu, etc. How many times have you heard of an hindu person carrying bombs all over the place. No one I guess. But how many terrirosits organisation do we have in the world today. Virtually of all of them are muslim terrorist and they want us to accept that their religion is peace. A goat cannot produce a chicken. Its simply impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Only few followers that religion will condemn the act. They are very supportive of the suicide attacks. That is where the bone of contention is. They are just too religious and no matter what happens they are going to gravitate toward the direction of the terrors.

I think we have to be honest with ourselves, if a religion causes more harm to society and terror, it not a peaceful means of conduct, towards ones society n laws.

There's no common ground there, it anarchy at it best, a power struggle between ones religious beliefs vs Societal laws.

You can't follow both if one contradicts the other.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015

Muslim refugees in Germany fighting the police after granting them asylum. Cc aresa the Buharistic zombie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Muslim refugees in Germany fighting the police after granting them asylum. Cc aresa the Buharistic zombie.

lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Practicing your own choosing religion is not the problem. The problem is simply that Islam is a violent and blood socking religion. I am a christian, I have never contemplated killing anyone for not becoming a christian. There are other religions - Hindu, etc. How many times have you heard of an hindu person carrying bombs all over the place. No one I guess. But how many terrirosits organisation do we have in the world today. Virtually of all of them are muslim terrorist and they want us to accept that their religion is peace. A goat cannot produce a chicken. Its simply impossible.

[size=15pt]ISLAM IS A CANKERWORM, NO AMOUNT OF SUGAR COATING WILL CONVINCE US, IT'S OBVIOUS EVEN TO THE BLIND[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I think we have to be honest with ourselves, if a religion causes more harm to society and terror, it not a peaceful means of conduct, towards ones society n laws.

There's no common ground there, it anarchy at it best, a power struggle between ones religious beliefs vs Societal laws.

You can't follow both if one contradicts the other.
Religious law oppresses and it is final as seen by the followers. That is bad for any modern society! Something needs to be done to stop this deadly ideology.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / How Nanle Dariye Laundered N1.5 Billion – EFCC / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.