Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81773 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by GoodMuyis(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
waliasiri
End time message
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrBasketball:
Where are the ladies and girls?
They have logged out their nl accounts and start viewing it as anonymous so that their profile won't show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
In other news, why this OP tryna spoil market for Gs....? You gon make these babes to sharpen up now.....lol
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by MrBasketball: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Love Machine:
They have logged out their nl accounts and start viewing it as anonymous so that their profile won't show.
gringrin
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
it will only annoy me when itz true but as I know u re just blabbing I'll let u talk to ur fill what I know is #am gettin married a virgin!
We have primary,secondary and tertiary virgin.Which one are you?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ugomba:
This is one of the most useless posts I have ever seen on frontpage..
2 b candid,d post isn't useless..it is jus to advice us females..expecially dose dat fall as victims..d post cn change a lyf 4 d better,its jus d bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Ryda(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bla bla bla...Life continues
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toks2008:

when i read stories like this,i weep inside because even if others dont belive you,i do because i just did a due diligence on you...you registereed this user id on the 1st of november hence the reason for that choice of name.

Bro this is a crazy woerld where no one cares for you,the government does not care,the churchee do not care and nairaland as a forum cares less and maybe if you were on linda ikeji's blog i can bet she will do something about your case.

I weep everyday when i see guys in their 30s wasting away and i shake my head when i see guys and even ladies flood baba ijebu stands to try their luck,many youths have spent thousands playing sports betting yet there is a program i know that people who are involved make N4360 just by getting people to join but nairaland will not allow this system to be advertised because of the myopic mindset of the mods.

Bro please get in tough with seun and ask him to do due diliogence on you and maybe he could help.

Send me a pm and give me your account details..i belive a small amount will help you feed for a day or two and i hope others will follow suit.

Our youths are sufering in silence and it seems nobody cares..please do not think suicide, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

hello kindly reach me on 09098118289 or nairalandder@gmail.com
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by repogirl(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Mr Hypocrite, who deems himself himself fit to advice females when he is one of those contributing his quota to their vaginal slackening. Please remove the log from your eye first and stop hiding behind the shroud of you gat nuthing to lose, and so you have every right to advice ladies who have everything to lose. Practice what you preach, Oga! angry

Anyway, instead of peddling your ignorance and mistakening it for actual sense, you should know that nothing short of multiple child births and ageing slackens the vagina.

There are few cases ofcourse where a lady might naturally be Loose down there but its not because she has slept with the whole world. It's just nature.

Read and educate yourself; https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

Finally, Mr master key and padlock, I know for a fact that keys break but can you remind me what's the worst that can happen to a padlock? Maybe that was a very baseless comparison to use in the first place? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Snipes009:
In other news, why this OP tryna spoil market for Gs....? You gon make these babes to sharpen up now.....lol
Who tell you.Their thing dey scratch them too.Besides,op is only advising them gels not to be jumping from one c.ock to another because of money.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ugomba:
2 b candid,d post isn't useless..it is jus to advice us females..expecially dose dat fall as victims..d post cn change a lyf 4 d better,its jus d bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
XZ
Love Machine:
We have primary,secondary and tertiary virgin.Which one are you?
even d bible forbides talkin/arguing with unreasonable pple I won't cat myself I am not new to d world

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Snipes009:
Mothafucka, please do the needful to your existence. Sniper is even mild. I have a fairly good job I can offer but not to a suicidal dumbass like you. Your case isn't the worst in this world. The heck, you're not even in the hospital trying to grab on to life. Keep posting this same message of yours, but remove the suicide part (then people can help you). You're so unimportant to everyone on Nairaland for them to give 2 bleeps about your existence. It's been days you've been posting this and you are yet to even muster the courage to off yourself. Coward!!!

thanks
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by KoddyAfrik: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dope.....but same goes to guys..
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Tonel09(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
No b lie
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
I really don't want them to learn from this.... Ladies keep the ball rolling....I dey una back!!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Allow me to peck ur right chick diva kiss nd also those gal dat re hit by diz thread shud not give up there is room for repentence nddont mind mr OP man he doesn't have a p**** so he imagines it to b an elastic rubber dat slacks
repogirl:
Mr. Hypocrite who deems himself fit to advice females when he is one of those contributing his quota to their vaginal slackening. Please remove the log from your eye first and stop hiding behind the shroud of you gat nuthing to lose, and so you have every right to advice ladies who have everything to lose. Practice what you preach, Oga! angry

Anyway, instead of peddling your ignorance and mistakening it for actual sense, you should know that nothing short of multiple child births and ageing slackens the vagina.

There are few cases ofcourse where a lady might naturally be Loose down there but its not because she has slept with the whole world. It's just nature.

Read and educate yourself; https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

Finally, Mr master key and padlock, I know for a fact that keys break but can you remind me what's the worst that can happen to a padlock? Maybe that was a very baseless comparison to use in the first place? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Chuksgeo: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

have you examined the good and harm this practice has done to you?

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

1.) Sex and Love are no synonyms:

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his penis is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

2.) Success is not an STI/STD (no be Suck-Sex):

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

3.) We have NOTHING to lose:

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

4.) We may marry non-virgins but we won't accept 'boreholes':

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

You are somebody's future wife, please play safe with your body.

Ekuse!

OP I need not continue reading this nonsense since you don't even necessarily have a moral standing and you dont believe in "No sex till marriage" or or "No trial till purchase"..

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:

hello kindly reach me on 09098118289 or nairalandder@gmail.com

ok i will.

I have studied this country and i have realized that our youths are ready to do the least degrading menial work but even this type of job is hard to find.

Even workers are not paid and state Governors just announced that they can no longer pay 18k minimum wage so what are we talking about?

Bro just pray hard and go out to do any crazy menial job you can do and even if you have to sell stuffs in trafic just do anything legit to earn a living. but please leave the taught of suicide because it will be a waste to suffer on earth and end up in hell...GOD IS ABLE
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by hotnsexy4christ(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Your point no 3 is totally wrong, my dear it is not only ladies that have a lot to lose after sex, both both parties, in a situation whereby a guy chasing a lady for a long time, telling the lady he is a maching that can perform wonders on bed, without sleeping with the lady, the lady might just be wondering how good such a guy might be, but once he sleeps with her, he might not even measure up to her expectation, and the lady might be wondering how big is third leg might be, but after sex, if it is not big, the guy has succeeded in exposing himself, which might lead to jesting of the guy among the girl friends,, sometimes the lady will start avoiding the guy calls, because she has seeing it all, secondly after sleeping with a girl, then you see a bigger guy rolling with the babe, honestly as a guy you will feel down. And it will definitely affect your self esteem. So sex is not good for both ladies and guys. But You have to Repent Jesus is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by solonazzy: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ugomba:
Gals dey really give u likes... Dem no gree comment..... Bt truth b told, d of is nt far frm D fact...... U wnt wanna marry a hole, where ur joystick wuld appear as if a pin is thrown inside Atlantic Ocean....

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toks2008:

ok i will.

I have studied this country and i have realized that our youths are ready to do the least degrading menial work but even this type of job is hard to find.

Even workers are not paid and state Governors just announced that they can no longer pay 18k minimum wage so what are we talking about?

Bro just pray hard and go out to do any crazy menial job you can do and even if you have to sell stuffs in trafic just do anything legit to earn a living. but please leave the taught of suicide because it will be a waste to suffer on earth and end up in hell...GOD IS ABLE

embarassed kindly get in touch when u want
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ada2604(f): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
swithart u far so special to tink of suicide, if truly u weren't dz strong enof, u won't still b alive dz moment, but u are way much stronger Dan u can imagine, u are a hero. I don't have a solution to ur quest but honestly I have a word for u, still have a little bit of hope, itz just a moment DAT changes tinz not a hr or a day. in between kindly send her a mail aunt_landa@yahoo.com or better still on Facebook Dr Yolanda n. George David, she cud be of great help, stay positive!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by banio: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some people like tunnel. No restriction.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by swaggprofessor(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his penis is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

Ekuse!
guy no let girls to cum dey stingy with the puss ooo cos I go hold u responsible

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:

But,

Ekuse!

1. Vagina is made up of muscle. It can go back to its original shape with a bit of exercise and abstinence for few weekstongue

2. The punishments for adultery and fornication is the same for both sexes.

3. Ladies do not have anything to lose. That BS used to be old wives' tale. This is the 21st centrute. You are welcome.

4. Many men are married to reformed oloshos. Go figure undecided

5. If your wife is not a virgin, how would you know the number of men she has slept withcheesy

6. It will take a reckless or an extremely unlucky woman to get pregnant or have STIs in this 21st century cheesy. Lack of multiple partners have not stopped people from contacting STIs.

7. You are somebody's future husband, please play safe.

8. Grow up

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
ada2604:

swithart u far so special to tink of suicide, if truly u weren't dz strong enof, u won't still b alive dz moment, but u are way much stronger Dan u can imagine, u are a hero. I don't have a solution to ur quest but honestly I have a word for u, still have a little bit of hope, itz just a moment DAT changes tinz not a hr or a day. in between kindly send her a mail aunt_landa@yahoo.com or better still on Facebook Dr Yolanda n. George David, she cud be of great help, stay positive!

thank you
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by schumastic(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
it will only annoy me when itz true but as I know u re just blabbing I'll let u talk to ur fill what I know is #am gettin married a virgin!

Hia bia dera,,,,u a virgin anyway u Myt b saying d truth but p**sy no b meter n e no dey read...
goidluck to Ur acclaimed celibacy state
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ada2604(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
Kockane:

U still never commit the suicide? It's taking too long o, before these people start thinking you are not serious.
omg! grin
Kockane:

U still never commit the suicide? It's taking too long o, before these people start thinking you are not serious.
omg!, ciously!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Bamz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:

Getting too vocal, an't we? Relax
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by rosalieene(f): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
SMH..... OP you are just so jobless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.