Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11756 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by sirt1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ poster

Reading thru the line, i can say that u are not sincere with your boyfriend and at the same time not doing urself any favour.

The best advice I can give you is to go to your so called friend and see if u can get shirt. If u're so lucky to get chance, pls dont hesitate to sit tight or else u will loose in two ways.

This should be a lesson 4 u and others too who love to play pranks on "we innocent guys"

Wishing u all the best.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by sirt1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ poster

Reading thru the line, i can say that u are not sincere with your boyfriend and at the same time not doing urself any favour.

The best advice I can give you is to go to your so called friend and see if u can get shirt. If u're so lucky to get chance, pls don't hesitate to sit tight or else u will loose in two ways.

This should be a lesson 4 u and others too who love to play pranks on "we innocent guys"

Wishing u all the best.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by denjee: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
i think u can pray.but my seems diff.my ex is all of a sudden been nice to me.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by larez(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
One thing for sure from reading the replies here, I know which chicks here are less than virtuous. Guys you know who to holla at for discreet services. lol.  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
larez:

One thing for sure from reading the replies here, I know which chicks here are Ashewo. Guys you know who to holla at for discreet services. lol. grin

let me guess, u?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by larez(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

let me guess, u?

Gba so mi di eleru.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
larez:

Gba so mi di eleru.

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Princess2: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2009
The truth is that what this girl did is enough reason to loose trust of  a hushand to be or even a mere boyfriend. If she wasn't guilty, why didn't she pick his calls and explain why she is there at that time. She could have as well discussed it with her man before visiting this guy if her concience is clear.

Girl, go to your your man and tell him nothing but the truth and assure him that it will never happen again and please maintain it if you say it that is If you really want this guy, if he says you shouldn't visit your male friends again, please obey him.

Let's be sincere with ourselves, weather trust or no trust, you ought to tell your man or woman before visiting an opposite sex as there will always be a feeling of doubt in your partners mind, we are only human and we are bound to be jealous when it comes to a matter of this type.  If your partner prefer you visit this friend together fine unless you have a hidden agenda.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by pastor2009: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
Honestly you ladies do like deceits than truth most of the time. Any way pray to God to touch his heart and also start to show to him your genue love and sincere heart repentance from your heart.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oneluvb55(f): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2010
warever

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] / Meet My Mom And Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.