Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11761 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:32am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

tope, how do you know? she said she wasn't cheating. she was chilling. lol
don't twist her words now.

Lol . . . if i remember correctly, u also said she cheated . . no?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:32am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

you've been doing that all night  grin

How do you expect the bf to understand the meaning of "chilling" when she claimed to be at work?

she didn't claim to be at work  tongue
she claimed to be at her friend's house.
Her boyfriend calls her every morning to ask her where she is. seeing that she's at her friend's house, he asked the friend's gender (wow lol) but she couldn't tell him if the friend was male or female because she didn't want to piss bf off. bf already has history of being pissed of at male friends.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:33am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

Its because she is cheating

.amebo no1:

then i take d cheating part,

Well she has said she has not cheated on him before even with any of those guys, but WHAT SHE HAS NOT SAID IS THAT SHE IS SCARED, HENCE THE REASON I AM RIGHT. Two down, how many more to go grin

The girl is scared of the man, shikena grin

Let me go and dig out where she said she has never cheated on him to rub it in grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:34am On May 26, 2009
I don't think I'll take it easy with a bf that leaves work to "chill" with a girl. And you even failed to pick up his calls after that? Personally, the bf is finished.

From the post, you already had trust issues, why pour kerosene in the fire?

You asked for advice, well you just have to beg, that's all.

OMG So true.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:34am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

I think we talked about this earlier. go back one more page for a refresher miss.
like I said you are the most sensible person on this forum. of course you remember correctly  wink why would an einstein like you not remember correctly.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:35am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

OMG So true.

I thought you were a guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:35am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

LMAO Yeah she did.  And then she boinked on it.  She said the devil made her say it.  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:35am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

she didn't claim to be at work  tongue
she claimed to be at her friend's house.
Her boyfriend calls her every morning to ask her where she is. seeing that she's at her friend's house, he asked the friend's gender (wow lol) but she couldn't tell him if the friend was male or female because she didn't want to piss bf off. bf already has history of being pissed of at male friends.

another lie . . . where did you see this? transcript pls.  grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:36am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

I thought you were a guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hey, stop trying to change topics now. You got cornered. Keep waiting for the knockout.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:37am On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

another lie . . . where did you see this? transcript pls. grin
LMAOOOOOO grin grin grin

The girl dey see double.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 26, 2009
I guess she was trying to be daring . . . but it backfired.

big_bumper:

Well she has said she has not cheated on him before even with any of those guys, but WHAT SHE HAS NOT SAID IS THAT SHE IS SCARED, HENCE THE REASON I AM RIGHT. Two down, how many more to go grin

The girl is scared of the man, shikena grin

Let me go and dig out where she said she has never cheated on him to rub it in grin

Not scared. Probably thought him a nuisance with her nonchalant attitude. You don't do such to people you claim you love.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:37am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

tope, how do you know? she said she wasn't cheating. she was chilling. lol
don't twist her words now.

Are you minding Tope2000, its the girl's three threads, that is confusing her grin

tope5000:

True but my own agrument is still . . . the girl must have caused that insecurities tongue

OK, so we are going with Tope2000's words that the OP caused the guy's insecurity, i.e. [size=16pt]TOPE HAS FINALLY AGREED THAT THE GUY IS INSECURE[/size] AND I AM SURE IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF HER FEAR OF LOOSING SHARON TO SISTER AMEBO NO 1 grin grin grin

Phew, another one bites the dust cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:38am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

LMAO Yeah she did.  And then she boinked on it.  She said the devil made her say it.  grin

here was where she said it grin

what do you suggest the girl should do? If she's not cheating on him anymore how can she gain enough of his trust to be able to visit her male friends w/o the bf casting shadows of doubt?
Should the bf also be more forgiving towards her? etc

be careful of wat u cuz it wud be used against on NL's court of law grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:40am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

OK, so we are going with Tope2000's words that the OP caused the guy's insecurity, i.e. TOPE HAS FINALLY AGREED THAT THE GUY IS INSECURE AND I AM SURE IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF HER FEAR OF LOOSING SHARON TO SISTER AMEBO NO 1 grin grin grin
Phew, another one bites the dust cheesy

grin grin grin grin
I aint convinced yet cheesy
lol. . . .the man wasnt a control freak though tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:41am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

here was where she said it grin

be careful of wat u cuz it wud be used against on NL's court of law grin cheesy

and the smart award goes to Tope200. how much effort did it take to dig up that hidden bit of post. Such excellent research  cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are hereby appointed the supreme judge on NL's court of law  cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:42am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

OK, so we are going with Tope2000's words that the OP caused the guy's insecurity, i.e. [size=16pt]TOPE HAS FINALLY AGREED THAT THE GUY IS INSECURE[/size]
We are not going with tope's words.  We are going with logic and with the girl's words.

You even tried ramming it up the girl's throat that the guy is insecure, but she flat out basically disagreed with you and gave her reason.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:42am On May 26, 2009
stillwater:

Not scared. Probably thought him a nuisance with her nonchalant attitude. You don't do such to people you claim you love.

Right, how can someone with a nonchalant attitude be UNCOMFORTABLE? cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:43am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

and the smart award goes to Tope200. how much effort did it take to dig up that hidden bit of post. Such excellent research  cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are hereby appointed the supreme judge on NL's court of law  cheesy

I gladly accept it  . . . u r hearby sentence to 1mnt ban for posting before reading tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:44am On May 26, 2009
Girl said
I dont really think he is insecure cos he is those kinda guys that can really get most girls they want,I see the way he distances himself from them,I didnt really take note,now that we just talk I see he aint putting any efforts to stay off anyone again
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by chiogo(f): 1:44am On May 26, 2009
OMG!! 10 pages!!!  shocked shocked shocked power to the people. lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:45am On May 26, 2009
the girl must have caused that insecurities  

@Tope, yeah she did cause the insecurity. That's  why I put partial blame on her. maybe 75% of the blame is for her and 25% for the guy
she didn't cause it by cheating though (That was what I thought because of what I was reading by all of you guys claiming that she was cheating. her post is misleading at times too). She was "careless" in her own words. ex she deleted her bf's comments on her facebook site. etc (I read this is another post she made. If you go on her profile and read all her comments, you can fit the pieces of the puzzle together).

they both seem sweet but sometimes things turn sour. unfortunately
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:45am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

We are not going with tope's words.  We are going with logic and with the girl's words.

You even tried ramming it up the girl's throat that the guy is insecure, but she flat out basically disagreed with you and gave her reason.

Tope has finally seen the light, Olorun a je ki iwo na b'oko, lol grin

Like I said, she is scared she has lost him to another girl hence is prepared to cover up his bad side and highlight her own fault instead, hence the title of the thread about needing to win him back at all cost wink

I can see a bit of top-up in the OP, getting defensive and whatnot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:47am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

I can see a bit of top-up in the OP, getting defensive and whatnot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pLOL grin grin . I seriously hope you are not a psychologist.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 1:49am On May 26, 2009
which kain light did i see cheesy tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 1:49am On May 26, 2009
why does oyinda avoid instances where her lies are exposed? grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:51am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Girl said

C2H5OH:

I dont really think he is insecure cos he is those kinda guys that can really get most girls they want,I see the way he distances himself from them,I didnt really take note,now that we just talk I see he aint putting any efforts to stay off anyone again

Did she really think he'd do any of that infront of her before undecided

Anyways, the OP has admitted to being a bit wet behind the ears when it comes to relationship issues, but so iIcan't really blame her for falling hook, line and sinker about the distancing himself , not putting effort blah blah blah BS undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:52am On May 26, 2009
big_bumper:

Tope has finally seen the light, Olorun a je ki iwo na b'oko, lol grin

Like I said, she is scared she has lost him to another girl hence is prepared to cover up his bad side and highlight her own fault instead, hence the title of the thread about needing to win him back at all cost wink

yeah I agree with you.  the reason she's asking for help now is because her bf is getting really close to some other girl etc and she's scared she's going to lose him.

she seems so sweet and innocent. she reminds me of allison in ANTM for some reason. The bf seem cute too (MY ROCK. lol).  They need to work things out asap  tongue
now that I've borrowed some of your telepathy skills I can see more clearly now. I know ya secret.  tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 1:52am On May 26, 2009
Can't blame him.  He is playing the field. Just like she did.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:55am On May 26, 2009
tope5000:

tope5000:

grin grin grin grin
I aint convinced yet cheesy

You have seen the light jooo, its just that I hope it was not too much to blind you hence the reason you changed that post from the first to the second tongue grin grin grin

And don't worry, as long as I have your word that the dude is INSECURE, thats all I need cheesy I will gladly go and burn the posts where I said he was a control freak grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by oyinda3(f): 1:55am On May 26, 2009
C2H5OH

are you a guy or girl?  "OMG so trueee" lol I could picture you squealing at that comment. lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:57am On May 26, 2009
oyinda.:

C2H5OH

are you a guy or girl? "OMG so trueee" lol I could picture you squealing at that comment. lol

Back off, he is mine angry I would not say you are in my camp, and will woze ya face angry angry angry cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 1:59am On May 26, 2009
Is that a humbling deafening silence I detect from the other camp aka Camp Dafidi and co cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Ever Been Stalked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.