Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11763 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by alfchye(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89 I think you are more than a bitch or rather slut as you rephrase it.Can you tell me what a girl will be doing in a man 's house early morning without going to work.
What do you mean by nagging, why would she cut the call if she is not hiding sumtin.

@ michelin, i think u are jus one tough lady and i wont be surprised when  u fall in love and be the mumu later in life cos its obvious now that u despise guys[b][/b]

The lady is suppose to be at work, why in a man's place and she keeps too many guy as a friend.why would a lady be gaving too many male pals.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Bawss1(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2009
wavemasta:

The bf could have been worried about his girls whereabouts, hence the repeated calling.
Theres no "insecurity" that I Can see.

If I were the bf after two call attempts I'd give it up, gosh, people work themselves into a frenzy on the slightest provocation.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2009
chuksme:

michelin, by their Fruits, we shall know them. we guys in this Forum don't need to be told that you are a slut by supporting the poster.

The poster is not a slut. She is a poor girl who is being disturbed by her possessive boyfriend.

babygurl19:

michelin or tyre or wateva ur name is, i aint desperate to keep a rel infact my rel is destined from above and its working out without much effort. but let me put this tru to u, both parties have to invest in a rel equally, if a guy is trying and the girl isnt at all,then ii will say they beta quit but not on stupid grounds.

my guy respects me and i do him too, i am not a desperado but i tink u are in denial, u are making look like u dont care but i tink u do thats y u even tink am a philosopher cos u know am correct about u

I didn't ask you about your boyfriend, so I am not bothered to know. Fact remains that the guy is asphysiating. He should accept that his girl keeps male friends and that more than once she'll be with them whether he likes it or not.

alfchye:

michelin89 I think you are more than a bitch or rather slut as you rephrase it.Can you tell me what a girl will be doing in a man 's house early morning without going to work.
What do you mean by nagging, why would she cut the call if she is not hiding sumtin.

@ michelin, i think u are jus one tough lady and i wont be surprised when  u fall in love and be the mumu later in life cos its obvious now that u despise guys[b][/b]

The lady is suppose to be at work, why in a man's place and she keeps too many guy as a friend.why would a lady be gaving too many male pals.

So what? Can't someone chose who to be friends with? Must women role with women and men with men? When are you going to drop all this bush mentality? This is a free world and the girl is free to prefer guys over girls as friends and it's none of your business.

And if she prefers to skip work to spend some time with her pal, that still doesn't give you the right to call her a slut. Tell her she an irresponsible professional but there is no way I'll support that crap about she being a LovePeddler.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by alfchye(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2009
michelin tyre, May your head lead you to nonesense.I hope you use ur head in thinking and not your in between.
You should start your morning with gossip instead of being at work.
Even if she has to meet the pal, why must she start AMEBO L'ARO KUTUKUTU.with all being said I think you and the poster are of same kind.
So you will cut your man's call while in the company of other men.What is your guy cut call when you call him and he is also with other girl what will be running through your mind.
Mumu full here no be small, It is your type your boyfriend go keep for house and beat you red and blue, if you ever call ur brother.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2009
alfchye:

michelin tyre, May your head lead you to nonesense.I hope you use ur head in thinking and not your in between.
You should start your morning with gossip instead of being at work.
Even if she has to meet the pal, why must she start AMEBO L'ARO KUTUKUTU.with all being said I think you and the poster are of same kind.
So you will cut your man's call while in the company of other men.What is your guy cut call when you call him and he is also with other girl what will be running through your mind.
Mumu full here no be small, It is your type your boyfriend go keep for house and beat you red and blue, if you ever call ur brother.

Na you be the mumu. Yes even my shit get sense pass you. She cut the phone because the guy was starting to irritate her. She told him she was with a friend, so what else did he want to know? Make she give am the boy address and phone number abi?

All of una, I wonder the type of relationship you are into.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by dammytosh: 3:19pm On May 25, 2009
@Poster,
u confessed that you are supposed to be at your place of work and you are in a guy's crib.

1. Is the guy jobless ?
2. Both of you must have planned such meeting at that odd hour.

Just wait for the guy that ruined your relationship to introduce his girlfriend to you, since you are just a fling for the moment.

Most girls lose their future homes to stupid reasons like "he doesn't want me to keep my male friends."
What happens if you lose your senses and your control for sexual urge in one of your male friends house ? You mess up yourselves and come back to cry for MERCY.

You don't deserve the guy. Period

@michelin89,
u stay in Italy ? If yes, I see  smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by banjula(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2009
u cant, leave ur house early in the morning to hang up with another guy if the guy is not screwing u but all the same go to God in prayer and ask for forgiveness, then u can go back to ur guy and ask for forgiveness, i think he will overlook it, i want to say u have learnt ur lessons and even not only you, some other ladies reading this, its high time we learnt to respect our partner.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by sley4life(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2009
michelin shey na tyre brain u dey take reason, Ur points here are invalid. It seems sey na wetin u dey do ur guy thats y u are supporting the poster. No one stops the girl 4rm having male friends but why ignore her fiance call(remember they are planning to get married) What the heck are u saying, abeg put ur body for coal tar make u drive with care
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by luckia(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2009
hello lady, if u hdn't anything in mind y didn't u tell ur guy who u were with when he called, well from the look of the things, somthing seem to be going on. Try apologising to your boyfriend and pray he listens, its not a matter of insecurity, its a matter of trust and honesty, ladies
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by angelgirl1(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2009
I have been through this same type of ordeal with my current boyfriend. You can win him back and he will be the man he used to be. First apologize. However you have to mean it. Truly mean it. Don't cry and ball and feel sorry for yourself. Be mature and well composed and truly say you are sorry. Look him in the eyes and say I am sorry and truly mean it within your heart. I looked my bf in the eye and said sorry and I meant it with all that is in me. Secondly promise never to do anything like this again and truly mean it.  Do not say this unless you know that you no longer have the desire to do whatever you were doing and that in the future you will break any bad habits that may lead to it. Thirdly after the apology and the promise do not act differently. Act like your old self. Joke, laugh, whatever,  Just don't act like you are making amends. When you act like that it strains the relationship and pushes the two of you apart. Why? because it is a constant reminder of the past. When you act naturally the past dissipates. The point is to crumble it up and throw it away and walk away. Do not dwell by acting sorry. I have been through this and now my relationship is back to normal and we are planning on getting married. I hope that I helped you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by luckia(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2009
hello michelin89, u've got a point there, but the truth is the girl was at fault, she should ve told her guy were and who she was with instead of hanging the phone, that simply depicts something was going on. The lady gots no respect for the guy, there is no problem for a girl to hang around with a guy, but guys can be funny, she just need to be truthful,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by soulamanne(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2009
@mandycini, i think ur not sure what you want plus its obvious you ve a crush on the other guy that wld explain why u were rejecting ur bf's calls!!!!! u need to make up your mind abt wat u what and who u REALLY want to be with, just choose! it makes life easier & less complicated!!!!

brilliant.nothin pisses me off most in baes if not their unstable mnd.I HATE IT WHEN A GIRL DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS.they get blown away easily.i ont ve a prob with my abe havin a lot of male friends for as long as she knows what she is doin,and she doesnt feed me with details about them, poster,GROW UP
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by babygurl19(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2009
michelin i drop my case cos i have been backed up.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kalmebad(f): 4:49pm On May 25, 2009
@poster

Going to a man's house very early in the morning u said? when u are supposed to be at work, hmmmm, speaks volumes. how would u also feel putting urself in d guy's shoe

Obviously u are not ready for marriage but fun seeking and suddendly u are waking up to realise, that the other road is not good enuf to tread on, hence trying to go back to what u feel u have.

If u are actually inncocent as u make it appear, i bet u have no reason to cut the phone off but rather to answer with every audacity in u to prove u hv no skeleton in ur cupboard.

@ Michy baby
Let us sometimes try to reason like humans, as much as u are entitled to ur opinions, yet i did not expect such from u
Well , wat can i say? but that u should be who u are.

Finally, Poster u still have a chance of winning ur guy back, don't ask us how, but go do d right thing. goodluck
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kunmibola(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2009
Hi guys,
What we need to understand is that the girl is really at fault. you are into a relationship that is leading to marriage and you are misbehaving. you have failed to  realise that 'oko won lode' (husbands are scarce). Why are you taking what you have got with levity?

My Submission;
Go back to your boyfriend and whatever it takes you to convince him kindly do it. Dont listen to pieces of advice people like michelin have been offering. The relationship with your bf should be cherished above all other relationships. Moreover, must you always move around with other guys?

Well,
I have spoken a bit of my mind

And,
A word is enuff for the ,

kukuruku, the bird has perched.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by emcaluv(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2009
@Poster, Maybe ur trying to stir up jealousy in Him.well, u went too far. I support Angelgirl1.Go to him and apologise but don't cry.Be composed.

@Michelin89, U ar very emotional. You sound soft not hard. I have seen ladies like u b4. It is ok. Please u Guys shld not crucify michelin89.Abeg u na. She is a nice, good hearted girl. Lol
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2009
@ topic and all of una

I have turned into the bad girl no problem. If for you all relationships na do or die, that's your problem but as for me i don't see faults in the girl's reaction because she was pushed to act that way. Didn't the guy see she rolls with guys before he asked her out?

Anyways I have said my piece so you can carry on with your discussion.

@ babygurl
even heavenly father fit come earth come back you up, I don't give a damn. I'll always contrast you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Builder: 7:27pm On May 25, 2009
@ Poster,

Why are you bothering your mind, believe me, u are better off with this your so-called guy , why does he wants to know who u are with, are you not old enough to go whereever you chose, the guy even wants to know the name of your friend , i sincerely think a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I think its best you let your man live his life because i can bet my life if you go back to him, he will make your life a living hell, cos the dude will be a control freak.

I really dont know what is wrong with these nigerian men, they think because they are dating a babe, then the babe has no right to privacy and must be under their control. Insecuritiy is a sad thing.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2009
Builder:

@ Poster,

Why are you bothering your mind, believe me, u are better off with this your so-called guy , why does he wants to know who u are with, are you not old enough to go whereever you chose, the guy even wants to know the name of your friend , i sincerely think a line has to be drawn somewhere.

I think its best you let your man live his life because i can bet my life if you go back to him, he will make your life a living hell, cos the dude will be a control freak.

I really dont know what is wrong with these nigerian men, they think because they are dating a babe, then the babe has no right to privacy and must be under their control. Insecuritiy is a sad thing.

Tell them abeg!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2009
Builder:

@ Poster,

Hey dipstick, try using your head once in a while. Your girl is at some random dude's house very early in the morning. You call to find out where she is, she has nothing to hide, but she quickly hangs up the phone because she didn't want to have to explain to you. LOL

It's not about Nigerian men, but about a stupid girl playing games.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Hey dipstick, try using your head once in a while. Your girl is at some random dude's house very early in the morning. You call to find out where she is, she has nothing to hide, but she quickly hangs up the phone because she didn't want to have to explain to you. LOL

It's not about Nigerian men, but about a stupid girl playing games.

Dont bother, the number of brainless people responding to the thread amazes me.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by jj201016: 8:05pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89 must be som1 with a broken heart,or men av deceived her in d past cos from her view u can tell she is hurt,sad,rude,bitter experience ,so dats why she is talkin out of annoyance, but she shouldn't use her own misfortune to discourage som1else,waht dis girld did is totally wrong,simple as abc.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 8:15pm On May 25, 2009
mandycini:

I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt any need for the talks cos part though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,I mean I love this guy but i would accept i was careless.The last straw that broke the carmels back was that one  morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,and he asked could he know my friends name ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt somehow telling him my friends name while my friend was there and knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i tell him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person, am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend, but this has destroyed my relationship with the man i love, am not saying i was right in my actions but i dont know what to do to win him back, i suddenly realised all he has been telling me, everything now makes sense, i cant imagine throwing away the dreams we shared ,the plans we made , this thing is killing me, please advice me , what do i do to get him be the loving, caring and patient guy he always was.

What were u doing in a man's house early in the morning??
I wouldn't trust an idle irresponsible girlfriend as well.
Find yourself another boyfriend and try to be responsible with him.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by mayor007(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2009
My girlfriend have myriad of male friends and admirers but she knows where to draw the line and all we give each other is reciprocal - love, respect, trust et al-, The point where you really messed up was when he requested to speak to your friend and you hung up, Lord do I hate that behaviour, If I were him I will just give you " the silent treatment " because no woman is worth dying for there days except your mother and your wife (who can still turn to an ex), Maybe your sister, Just apologise but brace yourself up for anything, Everything that happens to us becomes experience, And one more question, What did your male friend say?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by CHANCEMAN: 9:01pm On May 25, 2009
Michelin i thnk you are being naive or just plain trying to act ignorant.Take it from my no guy is friend's with a babe that will not desire to hit the babe if presented with an opportunity unless the babe ugg bad.So hanging around guys like that is tempting those guys,
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 10:02pm On May 25, 2009
I assume the poster is telling the truth. This is what I think:

1. Her boyfriend shd not have asked to speak with d guy. Is he hounding her or what? and they are not even married yet. I dont see why he shd monitor everyone d girl moves with. I dont want to think he's insecure.
2. Please, let us give our girls a break, and for once treat them like people who have a mind of their own. That is the young girl of today, sensible and independent. Let us stop seeing them as weak-minded lazy individuals who sway in whatever direction comfort and material wealth dictates. angry
3.As for the poster, i think dat she MUST talk things over with him so that they reach an amicable compromise. If they cannot trust each other, let them please seperate as quickly as possible. Marriage is not child's play.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 10:04pm On May 25, 2009
astuto:

I assume the poster is telling the truth. This is what I think:

1. Her boyfriend shd not have asked to speak with d guy. Is he hounding her or what? and they are not even married yet. I dont see why he shd monitor everyone d girl moves with. I dont want to think he's insecure.
2. Please, let us give our girls a break, and for once treat them like people who have a mind of their own. That is the young girl of today, sensible and independent. Let us stop seeing them as weak-minded lazy individuals who sway in whatever direction comfort and material wealth dictates. angry
3.As for the poster, i think dat she MUST talk things over with him so that they reach an amicable compromise. If they cannot trust each other, let them please seperate as quickly as possible. Marriage is not child's play.

Did you even bother to read her posts? Don't worry I can break it down for you.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2009
I was going to ask the same question, as to if this dude read the posts, but you beat me to it grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2009
he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first

I was careless there was one  occassions like when I used the words sweetheart and honey with a guy and accidentally he heard me

his main argument was that i should be careful cos of my inexperience people may make me do what i do not want to do, and it makes absolute sense cos i have experienced it

like sometime he did put up a write up on the wall of my Fb ''MY ROCK'' I found myself deleting it Asap

one  morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male)
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 25, 2009
Ahahahhahahahhha. See all of you sheep. I don't care if your girlfriends have cheated on you before, That's your goddam business. As far as I am concerned the girl is clean and the guy is a loser.

Na una know.

Oh by the way while you are here crucifying her, poster is out there living her life. This is internet not the real life, so you can't change anything with your rants. Holier than thou my foot.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 10:12pm On May 25, 2009
And that's exactly why you are not being taken seriously.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 10:13pm On May 25, 2009
My sincere apologies. My bad. i guess i read d post upside down. Sorry. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.