Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11799 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

this topic is too toxic for any sense to be passed on to the OP

maybe u should start cleaning up. please start with that dis-illusionist michelin89 , that creature needs deliverance grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bluespice(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2009
ill start with u both actually lipsrsealed
y'all need to kiss n make up cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

y'all need to kiss n make up cheesy

i reject that in Jesus name! angry angry angry angry na wetin dey worry u? angry angry angry angry bluespice, u know i loff u with all my heart and liver but i am about to ram my big foot up ur azz if u don't take that statement back angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bluespice(f): 9:25am On May 27, 2009
im an experienced dagger thrower u sure u want to go on ahead with that threat? smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2009
bluespice:

im an experienced dagger thrower u sure u want to go on ahead with that threat? smiley

i eat daggers 4 a living, bring it on angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tubabie(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2009
Bluespice take him to the ranting thread, he's in the mood. Ariblaze will be happy to see him! grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bluespice(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2009
word i rem how they ate my husband up
we've not been in good terms since then
yup blaze n kay r enough 4 him no need to mess my babies up
wouldnt even want to involve vesc in this tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by AWELEWA02: 11:22am On May 27, 2009
The mistake had been made,all you need doing, is to go and beg him,explain to him and let him see the reason Y u did that.If he accepts you back fine,if he does not, forget him and continue with your life.If you find urself in any other relationship,always make sure that ur guy knows ur whereabout,and do not hide anything away from him.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by kalmebad(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

Oh yes I am sure it's not a curse that's why I am sending it back to you and your family. Since you are wishing us well, we really want to share this prayer of yours with every part of you.

I'll call you bad as you suggest.

The guilty as charge, otherwise need you reply me grin grin
Did i mention your name or has Michellin Tyre suddenly turned "To Those"
Girl get a life and stop arguing stupidly

Why throwing tantrums back if u had offered a sensible advice
And why don't u allow it to be ur portion, since your reasons are justifiable

Tell me where u live and i will tell you more about who you are.

Let it be the portion of you and your generations to come, since u think is best to throw words back at me even when ur name was not mentioned

"EWU CONGO" ANU OFIA' "OZU' ATURU nmeeee, tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2009
kalmebad:

The guilty as charge, otherwise need you reply me grin grin
Did i mention your name or has Michellin Tyre suddenly turned "To Those"
Girl get a  life and stop arguing stupidly

Why throwing tantrums back if u had offered a sensible advice
And why don't u allow it to be ur portion, since your  reasons are justifiable

Tell me where u live and i will tell you more about who you are.

Let it be the portion of you and your generations to come, since  u think is best to throw words back at me even when ur name was not mentioned

"EWU CONGO" ANU OFIA' "OZU' ATURU nmeeee,  tongue lipsrsealed

Uhmmm, who cares.

But I am interested. I live in Italy. Tell me about myself that I of course don't know.

PS: As I have already said, It'll be my portion, yours and that of your family as well. Why are you being so upset? Didn't you say it was something positive? Stop being stupid too and accept my sincere wishes for the future. grin grin grin

Awa l'ekhie! grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2009
tubabie:

Bluespice take him to the ranting thread, he's in the mood. Ariblaze will be happy to see him! grin

ovularia, take ya time ooo  angry angry angry

kalmebad:

"EWU CONGO" ANU OFIA' "OZU' ATURU nmeeee,  tongue lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

michelin89:

Uhmmm, who cares.

But I am interested. I live in Italy.

[size=16pt]edo girl in italy, its all making sense now[/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2009
ROFL You people won't kill me
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

[size=16pt]edo girl in italy, its all making sense now[/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]Oh by the way I saw your mum last night. She got good clients![/size]
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 27, 2009
[size=16pt]PS: I am Esan. Not Edo! Besides having a LovePeddler as a mother, you are also an ignorant tribalist!

That sucks![/size]
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Pepeye(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

[size=16pt]Oh by the way I saw your mum last night. She got good clients![/size]

grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by MrCrackles(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

LOL!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

LMFAO!!! cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2009
Pepeye:

grin grin grin

Abi o. Imagine the idiot. I could be from any tribe but he associated me witht he binis/edos just because I live in Italy. That's the same bleeped up mentality he used in judging the poor poster.

Even though David, Sauron and the boobed girl were hard on me they never got so ignorant.

He is really a weak acid.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Pepeye(f): 8:37pm On May 27, 2009
That’s ignorance gone on rampage
He should take his mind to the cleaners
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2009
Pepeye:

That’s ignorance gone on rampage
He should take his mind to the cleaners

Oh go to my cooking thread. I made a delicious ogbono soup today and I am posting the pics soon!

Next will be some fried rice and joloff.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I do hate housechores but it gets fun sometimes.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Pepeye(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

Oh go to my cooking thread. I made a delicious ogbono soup today and I am posting the pics soon!

Next will be some fried rice and joloff.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I do hate housechores but it gets fun sometimes.

So you were just creating doubts based on absolutely nothing wink
Ummmm would look out for the thread. .
I m a sucker for jollof rice any day
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

let me guess, my very old mom knocked u out of biz bcuz u were way too ugly, right? awwwww, i feel ur pain LovePeddler but u cant blame my very old mom for having such great genes  wink wink . ur parents were no good that's why ur dad mistakenly knocked up ur mom the wrong way, the result is this biological error with code name michelin89, wowo at its best.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

michelin89:

PS: I am Esan. Not Edo! Besides having a LovePeddler as a mother, you are also an ignorant tribalist!

That sucks!

did i touch a nerve there?  grin grin grin "I am Esan. Not Edo!" oh my bad,  so that makes u a  1st class B.I.T.C.H but an unskilled LovePeddler  tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

let me guess, my very old mom knocked u out of biz bcuz u were way too ugly, right? awwwww, i feel ur pain LovePeddler but u cant blame my very old mom for having such great genes  wink wink . ur parents were no good that's why ur dad mistakenly knocked up ur mom the wrong way, the result is this biological error with code name michelin89, wowo at its best.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

did i touch a nerve there?  grin grin grin "I am Esan. Not Edo!" oh my bad,  so that makes u a  1st class B.I.T.C.H but an unskilled LovePeddler  tongue

yawnnn. Why does it pain you so much that I don't agree with you? Baldy, One eye and boobed girl have moved on. Do the same and stop whinning. undecided undecided

You are getting pathetic. Besides all this yelling Oh so you are from Edo (wrong, I am from Esan) and you live in Italy blah blah blah, won't make you qualify as a mod, you know.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

yawnnn. Why does it pain you so much that I don't agree with you? Baldy, One eye and boobed girl have moved on. Do the same and stop whinning.  undecided undecided

You are getting pathetic. Besides all this yelling Oh so you are from Edo (wrong, I am from Esan) and you live in Italy blah blah blah, won't make you qualify as a mod, you know.

pain me? LOL  grin grin grin grin  u pain me? nah, that will be a waste of my precious pain. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2009
na2day?:

pain me? LOL  grin grin grin grin  u pain me? nah, that will be a waste of my precious pain. tongue tongue tongue

So stop whinning.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2009
michelin89:

So stop whinning.

pot calling kettle black
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by slimfine(f): 3:01am On May 28, 2009
Wow!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

@poster: there are many fishes in the pond the kinds that won't give a damn who you are hanging out with
@poster's boyfriend: there are many decent girls out there the kind that will actually respect and take you seriously

I just can't believe some girls.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bookholar: 12:16pm On May 28, 2009
Poster,
The first wrong thing you did was lie, and then u had to cover it with other lies. That is thing about lying.
Aint claiming to be self righteous,
Now i know u wish u had said the truth from the beginining.
If you said he had been complaining, maybe he was insecure, maybe he is just caring, we never know
but for you to admit now, means he was caring and not insecure.
We all know male friends could get outta hands.
It might still work out, but if it dosent, then it becomes an experience to you, not to take the people that care about us for granted.
Nairalanders,you all should admit we all get jealous, its d degree at which we can hide it that saves us all from looking insecure or over protective.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bluespice(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2009
where's debo to clean this up? angry
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Iegenti(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2009
u caused the mess that u put u're in,
if i were the guy i won't trust u again no matter what u do to gain my trust!!!!
why do u always bring ur fraustrations to N A?
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Princess2: 2:00pm On May 28, 2009
Babe, you actually made a mistake by cutting the calls that alone suggest that you are hidding something, learn to stand your ground if you know that what you are doing is right especially as you said you were planning on settling down with this guy.

Go to the guy and explain things, tell him nothing but the truth, if he loves you as you think, he will take you back.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by na2day2(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2009
bluespice:

where's debo to clean this up? angry

clean wetin? undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by ugbegua: 10:05am On May 30, 2009
hey u all,its not time to start condeming any1,there r two pple involved here n we ve just heard from one mouth,babe ull feel the same if u were in his shoes,remember we r human n we all hav this jealousy n possessive spirit in us.anyway i feel u shuld first correct urself n make him ur priority b4 anyoda guy.If u hav notn with all these guys then i think u shulb make him a surprise birthday party n invite all ur male friends n introduce him as ur man infront of every1,every1 likes to b made important.I wish u best of luck n hope u win him back bt hey stop all those ur cunny movements ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.