Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67157 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kharn(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
:-XBros go chop dt Kpomo 4 her in-b2in & zoom off jareh. Mk she learn lesson e fit b say no b onleh U she bn d claim madam Titus 4.... :-XBros go chop dt Kpomo 4 her in-b2in & zoom off jareh. Mk she learn lesson e fit b say no b onleh U she bn d claim madam Titus 4....
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Felixjude(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
I couldn't resist the temptation to drop my take , even @ the risk of recieving bashing here.
Sorry I would not toe the same line of " chop & clean mouth"....you see, most ladies if not all are generally moved by what they see. Even if you meet a new girl today, its still what she sees that will hasten her response.
So if you still genuinely love the girl, get close & see if you both can work out a thing. However, if there is no more feeling, bro just move on & assume you never saw her to save yourself from all the troubles in the world...........#my opinion
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
justiz5:
But why ask na?
Thats exactly how he used to speak.. GENTLEMANLY

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kokorodudu(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Olodo. No be free kitten be that?

cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Youssouff10(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
She wan use jujitsu for u. grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ledaman: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Give her nice banana n drive her away!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by AleAirHub(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Part 1.
Moses: met my Friend called Charity

Philip: angel how far you look beautiful . Moses never told me he has a beautiful girlfriend like you...

Charity: hmmm we are just a friend and he is my course mate.. moses is a nice guy and he has been helping me to do all my TMA assignment.

Phillip: badoo dat your friend make sense try keep her wella before senior men go disco her comot from your side...

Part 2.
We both arrive at Charity house...

Charity: that your guy dey funny oooo

Moses: sure de guy na delta boy and dey get mouth wella

Charity: no wonder so wetin we go eat dis evening

Moses: anything ooo or make we manage tea and bread by tomorrow we eat better food

Charity: ooooo, oya come go bath before the tea water hot...

Part 3.
At 12:15am midnight..... my joyst***k stood up grin and normal movement like ABCDFEGH..

Charity: moses oooooo stop and wet make we talk

Moses: talk wetin dis nite, e don late and we go gist in d morning...

Charity: no ooo dis nights

Moses: ok i dey listen

Charity: C you be beta person way everybody go like date or marry

Moses: i smile and i begin api say e go scale well dis nite. cheesy cheesy

Charity: Cont, since well we be friends since 4months now honestly i no go fet match with you because
1:you no get bodi you too slim tongue
2: you no tall , i tall pass you tongue
3:money no dey your side to soft tins tongue
4: you only senior me with 5yrs and i man of 30 up. na wetin dey my mind since den and abeg make we just sleep like that... no touching... lipsrsealed

Moses: no problem and i done hear u, good night...

Conclusion....
Only God knows how i feel that night and the rest is a stories today....
Na me dey run from dem and even d so called girl....
Advice: if i were in your shoes , i will run 1million miles away from that gold digger trying to reap were she don't sow....
Bravo

Cc winetapper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Gopes(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
you need to be floggged by saying this
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by jollanson(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

sinscerely, av been xpectin such comments...can u here urself talk..'no big deal'.
Jst imagine. Was d guy not lookin great then? , bcus he nw has moni nw, u ar sayin he looks beta. Girls n their fish brain. If na ur broda dis kind tin happen to, would u av made dis statement? No big deal, my natural black ass.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Lytenyn(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
my broda, dearly am humbly run 4 ur live. dnt b naive. i face d same shit 2.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by yommen: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:

Hole! lasteva hole!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by javispj(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Although the story sounds nollywood,, but guy if u like am when u no get level,u can still like am the other way round..that na if u first get good motive da yr ... But if na food that yr ,the level don ready ..as e dey hot
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by robosky02(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
pls dont crucify firstEVA for her statement its just an opinion haba
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by nigeriancuban: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
lol,ladies been riping where they never sow since 19bc

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Freeman50(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Going back to your past... would prevent you from moving forward. make your decisions and move ahead... ...that's what makes you a man.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Emmau0091(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Quite saying buĺlshit. U already know why she came back n let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by excel101(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

from your words, you sound like the type of lady this guy just mentioned here...life isnt this way
. Funny enough "firsEva" might be right cos, every woman has choice. If A sells a a pen for 1k nd Mr sold similar pen for 6k, of course u won't blame whoever patronizes B cos its choice. And likewise if B was not patronized meant B biz, as a result if less patronized, B suffers loss, still B's biz
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by justiz5(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
jhalaljnr:
Thats exactly how he used to speak..
GENTLEMANLY

No Sir, am not related to him. Am not from his state, neither am I from his tribe. I have never met him in person, only read about him. At best, have seen him on the TV. I love his kind of person though.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by silent10(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out...[/b]oh and[b]!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...
Fixed
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by bummyla(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Move On With Your Life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jibwillz: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
silent10:
Fixed
Lmao... Fist_Bump bruh...
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by enisonfome(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
My advice 4 u is to Dig her pussy dipper den wen u feel lyk disposing of her u can y because she is after ur cash not u. Enjoy while it lasts bro.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Ifebazz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Perhaps it would have been a big deal if you were the one, with roles reversed, no? undecided
firstEVA:
Perhaps it would have been a big deal if you were the one, with roles reversed, no? sad
firstEVA:
Perhaps it would have been a big deal if you were the one, with roles reversed, no? undecided
firstEVA:
Perhaps it would have been a big deal if you were the one, with roles reversed, no?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Abayor7: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs
Ɣòμ are a absolute shameless gold digger true true..

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
MIKE JONES LYRICS "Back Then"
[Chorus 2X: samples from "Still Tippin'"] "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID"
[Mike Jones:] Mike Jones!! Before I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub They wouldn't holla 'cause my dollars wasn't swell enough I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rolling up They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car Now they wanna count my G's, smoke my weed and sip my bar now They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now They telling all they friends when I leave how they miss me now 2 8 1, 3 3 0, eight zero zero 4 Hit Mike Jones up on the low 'cause Mike Jones about to blow Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah - because
[Chorus]
[Mike Jones:] I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby Same size a year later the same hoes wanna Bleep me Because they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade 2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfuckin baller She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her I'mma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me Bitch I'mma drown yo' whole ass like you Dom P I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same
[Chorus]
[Mike Jones:] Befo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game I told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick Cause they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick Because they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick.
cool cool cool cool
Seriously
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by justiz5(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2015
ifeomaekol:
Pls dnt go near her, she aint ur type eida nw ok. She's d type dt wuld ruin ur life if u give her d chance, and let her kw u r nt interested in a r/shp wt her. Dnt mind those givin u d advice to chop n clean mouth wt her----dia r women u dnt slp wt @all, be careful.

Since I joined Nairaland, this is the first time I have seen and read unbiased comments from ladies, when the post was against the female folks. Hmmmmmmmm are these female OPs actually Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by tonytony208(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2015
firstEVA:

Looks and money; are those the "values" most of you look out for in a man? No wonder most of you go astray and get used and dumped and never married even in your late 30s. And those that get married among you end up divorced. Just because what you want are looks and money.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by calcal: 12:51am On Nov 23, 2015
no big deal, that's normal just business relationship will be fine if at all.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by adconline(m): 3:08am On Nov 23, 2015
firstEVA:
What was her level then as a 300L student wey chop mama thank u?? Typical Naija chick always thinking that they are supposed to be hanging out with Dangote's kids when then stay at face-me and-face u at Maroko
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by vooyour(f): 3:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Jibwillz:

See dia type here ^^^...

May ur days be long and to all d ladies in support...
lol thanks I guess
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 23, 2015
firstEVA:

exactly what was in my mind. We guys also have ours. A lady back then we do not see as up to our standard could up grade in a couple of years. Everyone has a standard and it is not every time we set standard that we are being unreasonable.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

from your words, you sound like the type of lady this guy just mentioned here...life isnt this way

and how is life? A place where there are no standards?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.