Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67170 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
kosplateau:

So she be no know b4? grin
Here you are again kosplateau grin. Some peeps don't know their faults until u point it out for them.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dollarathe(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
u mean u wrote all these to ask for advice ? na lie u just wan share story ni

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I luv you!!!
Same 2 u bro
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Iyamar(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
falseman:

Amd if the funds ain't there tomorrow she will flee or dig another man. My advice for the OP is if he still loves her and she can boast of N3m in her account then go ahead with her if not then flee from this bleached out bitches looking for funds to slaughter
lol
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Dahjhi: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
hian. Jst dat d deal here is as big as d 1 on ur dp. cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sukkot: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
cyprus000:

It is not a bad thing for a woman to expect her man to take care of her. That's his fvcking responsibility. God and nature has made it so. anyone who shy away is an asswipe.

The problem is how a woman go about it. She can't exibit this kind of discrimination on a man and expect not to invoke the bad side of the man.

The man isn't a wood that don't feel hurt. On the flipside. It shows that she is disloyal to relationship and no sensible man will want to roll with such woman.

I personally prefer loyality to love.

BROS, FORGET THAT THING. GOD made it like that initially but has changed it to where the woman will take care of the man. grin

jeremiah 31 vs 22 for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

jeremiah 31 vs 22 Indeed, the LORD will create a new thing on the earth; a woman will protect a man.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLEGEND1: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dahjhi:
i doff ma hat. U ar really legend cool

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
are u clueless?waste her CUNTinent and abandon it to be fallow,tell the landlady she's not ur type.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by NinaNigeria(f): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls stay away frm dat girl. Dnt even try to chop abeg. Actually stop chattin wit her asap before u get charmed. I dnt trust such ppl at all. Even an innocent breakfast meetin wit dat one wud b dangerous i tell u

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Women eh!. Please run for your life, because when the money finishes she will dump you. Come to think of it OP, why does she want you now? You better use your head
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by bank2k4real(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by MChaze25(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin wtf are you doing in my head man?

can't stop laffin at this

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by crackhouse(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
OCTAVO:
So you mean you still need advice? Nawa o! angry
Nawa o, i wonder o. Some guys think with their dick sha.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Chrismill: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
She' seriously DRUNK
SHE WAN CHOP U
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by xp17(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
No big deal @Op, even other ones you meet on daily basis would have told you likewise, if not worse. You did not meet them at your little beginning doesn't make them better off. You should be happy that God reserved a chapter for you in the bible (the rejected stone becoming the chief corner stone).

If you still like her, go for her, if you don't, just "jeje" move on with your life.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by elldeb101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...

Guy.. you are Mean!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Eke40seven(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]
You have been rolling with the wrong set of girls bro.. There are leeches everywhere....may be there are more in Naija, i can't say.
My woman is Nigerian, and the Nigerian blood flows in her. She came into my life and stood by me at the nadir of my finances and when i needed to make a great leap in life. She called me her king when i didn't have a palace to rule over her or an entourage of maids to serve her every need.
Mind you, she is not physically incapacitated or lacking in beauty, her juices have not ceased flowing neither is her physical vigour diminished.
We may not have attained perfection together and we may have our little squabbles once in a while, but i cherish her more than any lofty dreams being with a foreign girl can offer.We both moved from Naija here together to a foreign land mind you, in case you feel i don't have an idea what a foreign girl looks like.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by busyfishing(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
your English is disgusting
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why seek answers you already know, dump d gal 3yrs is a longtime, leftover can never be your portion, why dyu want to inherit diseases left over by 600 men, guy wise up o.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ladycomfort(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
panachuku:
mumu like u. Come suck my dik. From ur post ur jst like her. I dont blame girls tho. Some guys wen dey hammer dey dump der previous babes sha
. You are very correct. Some foolish guys will dump their previous babe wen dey don make am
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by MChaze25(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

my dear i taught as much 12 years ago
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Abyzan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
run away brother now that she hasn't blinded you and you can still know help...they are many fishes in the deserts too
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by babafirst(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bang bang bang bang then dump her!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eke40seven:

You have been rolling with the wrong set of girls bro.. There are leeches everywhere....may be there are more in Naija, i can't say.
My woman is Nigerian, and the Nigerian blood flows in her. She came into my life and stood by me at the nadir of my finances and when i needed to make a great leap in life. She called me her king when i didn't have a palace to rule over her or an entourage of maids to serve her every need.
Mind you, she is not physically incapacitated or lacking in beauty, her juices have not ceased flowing neither is her physical vigour diminished.
We may not have attained perfection together and we may have our little squabbles once in a while, but i cherish her more than any lofty dreams being with a foreign girl can offer.We both moved from Naija here together to a foreign land mind you, in case you feel i don't have an idea what a foreign girl looks like.

u get luck bro. hold her tight
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by cee001(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Whatever your decision,please don't take unlawful carnal knowledge of her as many are suggesting...I believe u r a gentleman.
more blessings coming your way...this can be a trap though
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by miqos02(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na you get ur life.
just cut ur own share and be on ur way.

simongonner:
enjoy the honey pot and dump the bit*h...
there is God oh

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by smoby(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
f**k you b*cth ......go eat d*ck .

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Horlufemi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs

F**k the daylights out of her Toto. Then tell her u were already married.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eke40seven:

Awwww! cry cry cry
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
he should ask himself whether he is still into her, if yes they can kick off a relationship.
umm, but he needs our opinion, especially your own. cos you're a female!!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Opetech(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gofwane:
If you take her into your life again, May you go back to how you used to be when she rejected you.

In fact, i don dey vex for here

Bros, small small nah, you don't vex finish ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.