Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67191 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
winkforget d past and make heaven.d lord is ur muscle brother remain blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kingsfield(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm sorry. even i can't always say nice things

sometimes u just have to say what u feel grin
Guess ur feeling dis tym isn't ryt according to d golden rule, which says n i quote "do unto odas as u wish or want done unto u" (advice as u wish to b adviced)

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by mudiana(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
just be friends with her and help her life with bathing soap,body cream and powder.thanks
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by LockDown69(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's either you made dough or she got served by other guys and realized she left the best thing that ever happened to her. Kapish!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by oyeezah(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
tell her she's no longer ur type

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sureboy4eva(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell her she is not ur type. That u don't do gold diggers. Or girls looking for olorunsogo. U only do surulere girls. Patience is a virtue

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
forge forge.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sukkot: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Trapnews: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

Madam! go attend to your pikin abeg!

12 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Dipville(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

from your words, you sound like the type of lady this guy just mentioned here...life isnt this way

God bless you.. Exactly my thought...just after good things..Bro @op...please leave the idiot. If it's about the honeypot.... Get something bera elswia!

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by fajani(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Women with covetousness

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by drnairalov: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

give her a chance bro after all who no like better thing cheesy sad
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by orfegater(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
u r having mixed feelings already, it still up to u to take somebody who once see u as a trash but I wnt to tell u dat wateva u do with her still remember dat she has no lv for u,it is only ur present status dat is bringing her close to u,bt sorryoo mak I no com put sand for person garri

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

nice story! At least you didn't say you secure an oil company job.

But come to think of it, few months you got a job,few month you bought a car, that same few months you meet her and all your story was always talking about your wealth and how you automatically become her type just because you gain some amount of wealth undecided

SOMTIMES! I don't really know who is STVPID! You or the girl or the moderators for pushing this RUBBISH in front page or we the viewers undecided

Shall!since you are FOOLISH enough not to know what to do with your false story. I advice you start making ya mama proud of you instead of wasting your time here

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sureboy4eva(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tell her she is not ur type. That u don't do gold diggers. Or girls looking for olorunsogo. U only do surulere girls. Patience is a virtue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Demainman1: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't understand o. Is it

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH

or

THE LORD IS YOUR MUSCLE? grin grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Damfostopper(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs
....who cares...dats wat gals want....na to Bleep n dump d bitcch sure pass

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Dinocarex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...
Like a boss!!! Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Girls must be scared reading guys comments mow, lol...

just forget the girl nd move on to better things, no time.

Note: Don't give her a dime for any reason. These ladies need to learn how to make legit money. Train the mothers of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sukkot: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
bros dont even listen to all the mor-ons here saying straff her and dump her. thats a very bad advice. you may straff her and then go fall in love and then she has caught you. its better to MOVE ONNNNNN. DONT TRY TO STRAFF. JUST MOVE ON THIS WAY ---------------------->

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Tpeters(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
give her wat she wants ke? She myt want everything.
mimicious:
Give her what she wants and after that tell her she ain't ur type wink

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ibadanfinest(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmm, will comment later.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by tonyobj(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Do you know what the yoruba she-goat adviced the yoruba he-goat in a very similar situation as you have just narrated?

"Lo beeeeeee!!!!!"
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ibadanfinest(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmm, maybe what she said then was what provoke you to get to where you are today.

Access her present and her future, if she has what you want in a lady then by all means make her your gf but if she doesn't let her know you not interested. There is no point using and dumping her, she may indirectly be the reason for your success. If she had said nice words, you may have been too relaxed in your hustling.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Obynolee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

What is your pain here,did you have a car when she told you that?, probably, her type of man was/is the one with car or a working class which you wasn't that time,now that God has helped you , it is solely at your own discretion to either accept or reject her overtures.I don't think she did anything wrong by being specific about what she wants in life and you have no need to feel bad.It would have been a different ball game if she dumped you for a richer guy and wants to come back to you now that you're rich.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Op

Marry her, she is your future wife smiley
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Fvck the btch and dump her!

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Damfostopper(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
op...u too dull....if na me....i don sample ha pucci inside d car.....n drop ha like a yam...now were ha senses no dey....u know say gals get fish brains

6 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by marlockj: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

U be ju man?

guy eat ha punnnni 1st

That's your only revenge, after eating you den mke ha apologize of that statement.

If u need ha u Kip ha,if u Dnt u leav.

Aside that, that girl is after minister not tru love.

Guy eat ha punni, till you are tired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.