Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61772 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by delectablegyal(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Madam, I don't see the connection...undecided

Reset ur network, change to h+.

Like u sef nor be w.ho.r.e. Them go come here dey form saint.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

Reset ur network, change to h+.

Like u sef nor be w.ho.r.e. Them go come here dey form saint.
Actually, I use 4G...wink
Eeeerrm...[size=28pt]OK MA![/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by delectablegyal(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Actually, I use 4G...wink

Eeeerrm...[size=28pt]OK MA![/size]

@y'all, she is a lesbian. Look @her username, it has an iota of lesBIANism.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

@y'all, she is a lesbian. Look @her username, it has an iota of lesBIANism.
shocked shockedSeriously??lipsrsealed I Am?OMFG!

Thanks for making me realise that Sweety..gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What do you mean the guy most times plays with children? grin Whose children? See, that could be where the issue stems from. It's one thing to have a fondness for kids & another to relate more to them. I hope he is not the 2nd type, mr immature, which could be a turn off to any woman really & the reason why his wife is now running around town looking for adult companionship + sex with a more manly man I suppose.

Still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. If they're incompatible somewhere, she should just let him loose to go play hide & seek with his "buddies" cheesy
what's wrong in playing with children... I meant to tell u guys how cool the guy is and always fond of his wife

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
what's wrong in playing with children... I meant to tell u guys how cool the guy is and always fond of his wife

Nothing wrong if he's not also childish. Some people get along well with kids because they're a little childish themselves. Hence I asked. Is he mature?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danton(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
I don't like this... Seriously it's not fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

MEOWning to you too, catlova wink

hahaha! see ass
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nothing wrong if he's not also childish. Some people get along well with kids because they're a little childish themselves. Hence I asked. Is he mature?
Y am I wasting time on you... You seem to be a dolt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:

I'm a dolt for trying to understand your neighbour's situation better? You ungrateful louse!

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not really. Some people get along with little children because they love kids. I like kids as well and I do derive a lot of enjoy listening and taking to them. Example, my elder brother's kids, whenever I go to my brother's house and I'm about to leave, his kids would be crying. Lol. I feel good these kids like me.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Not really. Some people get along with little children because they love kids. I like kids as well and I do derive a lot of enjoy listening and taking to them. Example, my elder brother's kids, whenever I go to my brother's house and I'm about to leave, his kids would be crying. Lol. I feel good these kids like me.

Yeah, if you read my other post I also said that there are some people with fondness for kids, but there're also others who prefer the company of kids because they're kids themselves if you know what I mean. I know one such person in real life & it's difficult to have adult conversations with her because she's so childlike, prefers to be around children too.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a dolt for trying to understand your neighbour's situation better? You ungrateful louse!
you're a dolt for not understanding... Nobody is talking about he's playing with kids except you with loose mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
na wa oh!

she dey try reason ur matter & u dey throw jabs?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
All these people above me saying mind ur bizness, i just dnt knw the right words to use and qualify u guys. Maybe una dey straff peple's wife too, who knws. Op remember, open rebuke its berra dan secret love, tell the husband, bt nt without a concrete evidence, dats if u luv ur friend. My peace.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, if you read my other post I also said that there are some people with fondness for kids, but there're also others who prefer the company of kids because they're kids themselves if you know what I mean. I know one such person in real life & it's difficult to have adult conversations with her because she's so childlike, prefers to be around children too.
I see. I understood what you mean now.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by pareto(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Pass the message to the husband but don't let him know your identity. Whether he believes or not is his cup of tea. State precisely the love affair between his wife and his friend. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
you're a dolt for not understanding... Nobody is talking about he's playing with kids except you with loose mind
It's okay. No need to castigate her.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by suave558(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
halfrica:
Dude just left her house dis morning

Her husband is no whr mehn it says alot bou d marriage tho m nt judgin any party nd aint takin sides either it takes 2 to tangle
wah if he's offshore?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:

So do I have to follow the exact train of thoughts like the rest in order to be sensible? You know what? I think you're full of shit. Simple. Don't ask for opinions & advice if you're not open to different ways of thinking. The part about playing with kids stood out to me for a reason. Not my problem if others & yourself don't see how it could be vital to the entire situation. Anyway, I don't care. I'm done with your story.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2015
Tell her to give you your own fair share else you'll put the news across that she's been having a nice time outside her matrimonial home. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by MrsChima(f): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2015
It wasn't me! grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
If a man cheats and gets away with it, he gets bolder to do more. Same with a woman. If u rili hv a brotherly concern for dat man's family, u'll talk to the cheating wife while recording the conversation. Then report her ass to her husband.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So do I have to follow the exact train of thoughts like the rest in order to be sensible? You know what? I think you're full of shit. Simple. Don't ask for opinions & advice if you're not open to different ways of thinking. The part about playing with kids stood out to me for a reason. Not my problem if others & yourself don't see how it could be vital to the entire situation. Anyway, I don't care. I'm done with your story.

cheesy wu is vexing my southafrican orente this early morning
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
catlova:

cheesy wu is vexing my southafrican orente this early morning

Nobody tongue What's orente? It sounds like something fat lol
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nobody tongue What's orente? It sounds like something fat lol

Hahahahahaha, something fat!!!

Orente means a “good and beautiful girl” cheesy

I guess u r scared of getting fat
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
catlova:

Hahahahahaha, something fat!!!

Orente means a “good and beautiful girl” cheesy

I guess u r scared of getting fat

Awww, nice of you to say that. Oshe smiley What's "handsome man" in your language?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
hey nigga......the best thing yo should do is to keep yo cool, don't utter a word to her man, yo ain't gon like to be the nigga who destroys relationship I guess, so yo act as if yo never saw nothing, cos she would surely get caught someday........just my verdict.....wink....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by johnmark1234(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?
firstly you could have take some pix for evidence
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Jennifer89(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
op if i were you i will mind my business. but if u insist on doing aproko, you have to do it right. Don't allow the man to know that you are the one divulging the information. Buy a new sim card and call him. make sure the woman is in the act so that he will catch them. this way you will save your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by 6fit(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guy, dont bother telling d hubby. Nature hav a way of sorting out such issue from experience. If d husbby is cheating-free, he will catch dem some day. But if he is fvcking other men ladies or GF out there, his just ripping what he planted....simple
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by hariorh: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dude mind ur business.
If you tell the hubby now and the hubby says he's aware, won't u look like a dumb snitch?

Na u go blame urself last last. Mind ur business.

I'm very sure if it's the hubby u caught cheating, u won't come here to ask whether you can tell the wife.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.