Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61777 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I don't even remember undecided
. Una go dey put mouth for matter wey big pass una. marriage is not child's play
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by pedrilo: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
do u know who ur gf is fcckin?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by JENMAUCY(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think it's better you talk to the lady in question, not the husband because if you talk to the husband, you are destroying the marriage.
But wait let me ask you, do you know if it's an arrangement between the three people? I mean what if the man is impotent and the friend is the one helping out? I know of family like that and the three do hang out together.
People that says you should mind your business says the truth, she will be caught definitely but don't be the one to destroy the union. An adage says that a palm wine taper don't use to say everything he saw when he
is on top the palm tree

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by henryhemon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
@OP,
There are ways to tell, you could just drop it off as a comment.....like try and watch your wife and your friend,if he is smart enough he will get the message. But do the telling,candid advise if you don't tell he will eventually know and that home will collapse, it might get to the point,they will plan to eliminate this guy and it will be very easy for them.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by enigok94: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?
and what's ya business with that? end time gbeborun...if not that you've begged not to insult you,I would av done more....
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chai English don suffer... lipsrsealed
danduchi:
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by jrerico1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
MrsChima:
It wasn't me! grin grin grin
Lol, na wa o
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by girlking(f): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is wrong to discredit a wife's character without any evidence to back up your claim. How can you use word of mouth?
With no evidence it would be your word against hers. Who do you think the man would beleive? Seeing you are a mere neighbor I have a feeling you would come out looking bad.
If you must tell him you need proof. Are you willing to go through the hazzels involved in obtaining one? If yes (I shan't say you are jobless as it is obvious) get it then you can give it to him annonimously..... forget this. See what you should do. MIND YOUR DAMMN BUSINESS.Capish?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by manuelrukky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
tell d husband by texing or calling him with a hidden number
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Una go dey put mouth for matter wey big pass una. marriage is not child's play

whatever you are. Mind the way you talk to me!

If you read my comment, you'll see it was more productive than yours, I put everything on the plate for him, I told him what to do and how it would turn out, I made it as comprehensive as possible, while trying to have fun altogether, you just didn't understand it. That wasn't my fault, you did not have to ask me about it, but you did anyway. Now who isn't minding their business??

Do not insult me! Since you're so up to the matter(e no big pass you) you should have done something about it, don't just pick random people and start asking them silly questions. If you called me a child, I forgive your insolence, go and sin no more! Whatever you are!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by jrerico1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
I dont believe the majority are saying he should mind his business. That man might be taking care of other people kids. Please do the family a favour and report her in a unigue way so she can be caught on the scene. God will reward you

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by phreakabit(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Anonymously tip off the husband. . . [/size]
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by phreakabit(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
It's rather interesting how anytime matters of this nature are posted in threads, members of the female gender tend to almost unanimously say "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". It tells a lot about them! Just my observation.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by phreakabit(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Una go dey put mouth for matter wey big pass una. marriage is not child's play

Same person has this as his/her avi [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ilcav7ekedbhypuxynlw8ozz23urm19o1462091[/img]

??
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
whatever you are. Mind the way you talk to me!

If you read my comment, you'll see it was more productive than yours, I put everything on the plate for him, I told him what to do and how it would turn out, I made it as comprehensive as possible, while trying to have fun altogether, you just didn't understand it. That wasn't my fault, you did not have to ask me about it, but you did anyway. Now who isn't minding their business??

Do not insult me! Since you're so up to the matter(e no big pass you) you should have done something about it, don't just pick random people and start asking them silly questions. If you called me a child, I forgive your insolence, go and sin no more! Whatever you are!
Lol
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
phreakabit:

Same person has this as his/her avi [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ilcav7ekedbhypuxynlw8ozz23urm19o1462091[/img]

??
y
must u quote me?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by sammhi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
tell d man but not directly... if you have his phone no..send him a text message about it but don't disclose your identity or write a letter to him and tell him to set a trap for it
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol
undecided I'm happy you got the message
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What do you mean the guy most times plays with children? grin Whose children? See, that could be where the issue stems from. It's one thing to have a fondness for kids & another to relate more to them. I hope he is not the 2nd type, mr immature, which could be a turn off to any woman really & the reason why his wife is now running around town looking for adult companionship + sex with a more manly man I suppose.

Still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. If they're incompatible somewhere, she should just let him loose to go play hide & seek with his "buddies" cheesy
So relating well with kids qualifies one as immature? I know many women that like such men
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So relating well with kids qualifies one as immature? I know many women that like such men

Do you have comprehension problems? Yes, some have natural affinity for children, while others relate to them more due to having mild retardation or whatever. I explained it further that I know of one such person.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Alhajalondon: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:

What makes you think her husband is a saint. Bruh, please mind your own!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by saudatu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I concur.

Fvck that lame excuse about minding your business.

I derive joy exposing b*tchs,especially when infidelity is involve.

NOTE: if you no balm all way round. Try not to go into direct confrontation with the cheaters,cos them go fit waste you lyk chicken.
Call the husband one side and reason with am codedly(undercover agent things).
[/size]
Boss pls I love ur font pls, d name pls
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
ceejay80s:

Siddon for ur thread dey gossip , read the headline of ur thread again, e no even show say u get sense, since u opened ur useless thread, u've been on it because u don't have better things to do with ur life than gossip , u are a disappointment , na human being born u abi na fowl born u , a big disgrace, go siddon for house dey peep through ur neighbors window and after peeping ,u come and tell us wetin u see, how old are u ,by da way?
Because u are sexually interested in ur neighbors wife ,the pretty woman no give u face, u want to report her to her husband
and u have a girlfriend who is proud she has a guy... You guys fit each other. Low class dolt
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I'm happy you got the message
I didn't read it
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do you have comprehension problems? Yes, some have natural affinity for children, while others relate to them more due to having mild retardation or whatever. I explained it further that I know of one such person.
Nobody said he was a reta®d, he likes playing with children, the wife is just a cheat! If his affinity for children is extreme enough to attract disgust then she should have noticed it before marriage. I have not met the kind of retards you're describing before o.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ajimega: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Don't be a home wrecker, mind your own business though you want to do good but know that everyday for the thief one day for the owner he will catch them one day. Uche face your work
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Nobody said he was a reta®d, he likes playing with children, the wife is just a cheat! If his affinity for children is extreme enough to attract disgust then she should have noticed it before marriage. I have not met the kind of retards you're describing before o.

Well, I have met them so I have every right to ask questions. Clear off!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I didn't read it
all the same
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I didn't read it
all the same
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by wale0911: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
If you have got the husband's cell phone number, use a landline or call center and expose the philandering wife and betrayal friend. By that you would have saved everyone including your identity. Peace.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I have met them so I have every right to ask questions. Clear off!
Nobody said he was a lunatic, he married a cheating hoe! Period! I am sure you are the only one that has met people with that sort of nameless disorder! I am not clearing off o! I am here to stay. In fact I just spread my mat. Continue...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Nobody said he was a lunatic, he married a cheating hoe! Period! I am sure you are the only one that has met people with that sort of nameless disorder! I am not clearing off o! I am here to stay. In fact I just spread my mat. Continue...

He never said he wasn't either, so what exactly is your point? You mean to tell me you have never met or heard of grown people with the mentality & behaviours of children/teens? Not my problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.