Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61774 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Naff24(f): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Haba, what happened to being your brothers keeper.
Not on matrimonial issues especially when it's not your blood relative
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by AnanseK(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wet in be your concern, Amebo ? Face your face my friend.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by AfroKnight: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is a difficult situation bro. It will hurt the pride of some men to hear such news from a neighbor. They may even tell you to your face to "mind your business". I think you should not let the woman know that you are aware of her affair. She may be desperate enough to harm you.

It's a pity. Some people don't deserve the kind of spouses they have. Just act oblivious. Believe me, if you tell the man, he will confront his wife and if she denies repeatedly, he will reveal you as the source just to prove a point. Then it will get ugly for you bro.

If you can inform the man anonymously, do so. If not, stay out of the picture for your safety and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by yoged(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chaiiiii. Why are some women so heartless like this . Same with some men. her husband friend ? That's ridiculous . @op. If you report her , she will surely denied it . Just set them up and call the husband when next you caught those bastard . And pls don't forgets we nairalanders will need pics or video. grin or better still to be on a safer side . Use an anonymous number to text the husband to go to a particular addreess coz his wife is been yansh there . May thunder fire all the married men and women cheating .

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by isblog(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Decker:
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

Trust me, you don't want to be caught in the middle of something like this.

Very good advice... Whatever it is she is doing will come to the open someday..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?

When you tell the husband, quote me, I have a gift for you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by tellwisdom: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op, please give me her number sad
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
I knw its very annoying bt just let her be, nemesis will soon catch
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by uzo4real(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
If possible..snap the both of them...and expose them to the husband..

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Mrlekan07034617: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brotherly its not everything u see that u talk about, atleast let the husband catch them himself. Even your girl is not bothered na u dey take am personal. That's ladies thing just drop it and mind your business or else u might end up getting bathed with HOT WATER

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by daresimon(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b][/ what I think you should do as a concerned neighbour is that you try and get their numbers i.e the couples and use another number to send the message to the husband that is happening around.

just tell the man that you think his wife is u and not fucking around and that he should be careful and watch and you send it as a concerned neighbour.

no need to id yourself

and to the wife tell her that she is under surveillance, and If she continue she'll be exposed.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by donshady(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Paddle your canoe man.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
ceejay80s:

Guy , don't be a snitch b1tch
another waste of sperm... Low class bastard
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by WebSurfer(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Leave them alone and mind your business

Let the husband catch them redhanded.
your type is the man's friend
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Onelovetayz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't think the girl would like to part with her concubine if you tell her they will rather gang up against you. All you need to do is to parley with the real husband and tell him to watch-out on his wife and he should not tell his wife anything about the watching out. So, anytime you see the duo just invite the man to come down immediately without telling anybody about where he is going. This could work only if the husband does not trust his wife 100%.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by aoshi: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
The whole world turns evil when good men do nothing about it.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by eightsin(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op, I am almost certain u hav a big tree in ur eyes but you are more concerned about the broom stick in someone's eyes. You will only bring sadness to people.

On a lighter note...I like call u over sabi. Lool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by eightsin(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
I know most people are saying the op should tell cos the subject matter is a woman. I know it would have been different if it was a man

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Hey!

Option 1: mind your business
This option goes against every proper ethical conduct known to man, but hey, since the lady is a shÎt load of infidelity, I don't see you minding your business, not following current trend.

Option 2: tell the husband
Ahhh, so you're a real patriot ahh?! The 'Mr Love your neighbour as yourself' Jesus was talking about, sure you'll make enemies(the wife and her lover) but according to certain codes or values, you did the right thing(I'm not saying it's the completely right thing)

Option 3: threaten the wife to stop her foolishness or you'll tell the husband
Ahh, the old blackmail method, never gets old, don't you agree? Now. Here's what you do, in order to test the strength of the marriage(this should never be your priority! Always mind your fÛcking business). You threaten to tell the husband about her reckless and irresponsible escapades. Now here's the good part, if she responds positively, well. I don't fÚcking know what to say next. But if she responds negatively, the marriage is in a death machine, on a highway to disintegration. Now this justifies option 1.

Have a nice life!
What is this one saying?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
What type of person sleeps with his friend's wife? Both d wife and d friend deserves a bullet.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by 4everGrand(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?

Anonymously hint the husband. Anonymous and hint underlined o. So we won't hear story dat touches.

Cos me thinks such women should not be in a home. They should be on d streets.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by 4everGrand(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:

What is this one saying?

I taya. He prolly super high on ridiculously cheap opium.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by omotaio: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
werin consern you #olofofo elenu shobolo.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by kindredspirit(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
I've been the death of one or two relationships involving a cheating female and a faithful nucca. Those were even mere boyfriend-girlfriend affairs how much more a married couple.

Depending on how close my friendship is with the cuckolded husband, I won't even waste a second before calling him up telling. It's an important Bro Code that some guys don't know.

I would seriously question the loyalty of my close friend if I found out that he knew that my wife was cheating on me and he didn't tell me.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by stchinedu: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
My take...
Tell the wife of that guy...The only way is get her phone number and call her the next time you see them...leave the rest to her, she will deliver the message to the cheating wife's husband. Very easy and you will have a soft landing.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ceejay80s(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
another waste of sperm... Low class bastard
U need to be educated , 'cos u lack it, useless maggot ,don't go and look for job, u siddon for house dey find people wife wey u go dey report to their husband, I sorry for ur life. Jobless illiterate, u don't even have shame.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by danduchi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
ceejay80s:

U need to be educated , 'cos u lack it, useless maggot ,don't go and look for job, u siddon for house dey find people wife wey u go dey report to their husband, I sorry for ur life. Jobless illiterate, u don't even have shame.
fool, incase u don't kw I have my business with young men better than you working for me... Bloody facade. You're a disgrace to ur entire family and state of origin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oyind17:
What is this one saying?
I don't even remember undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ceejay80s(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
fool, incase u don't kw I have my business with young men better than you working for me... Bloody facade. You're a disgrace to ur entire family and state of origin
Siddon for ur thread dey gossip , read the headline of ur thread again, e no even show say u get sense, since u opened ur useless thread, u've been on it because u don't have better things to do with ur life than gossip , u are a disappointment , na human being born u abi na fowl born u , a big disgrace, go siddon for house dey peep through ur neighbors window and after peeping ,u come and tell us wetin u see, how old are u ,by da way?
Because u are sexually interested in ur neighbors wife ,the pretty woman no give u face, u want to report her to her husband

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by javispj(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tell the husband...it shouldn't be that hard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.