Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (61813 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by hariorh: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So do I have to follow the exact train of thoughts like the rest in order to be sensible? You know what? I think you're full of shit. Simple. Don't ask for opinions & advice if you're not open to different ways of thinking. The part about playing with kids stood out to me for a reason. Not my problem if others & yourself don't see how it could be vital to the entire situation. Anyway, I don't care. I'm done with your story.

Ignore the clown. It's obvious he doesn't understand and decided to result to insults to try and hide his mediocre process of thinking.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
hariorh:

Ignore the clown. It's obvious he doesn't understand and decided to result to insults to try and hide his mediocre process of thinking.

Thanks for getting it. Or maybe the story is really about him hence the touchiness.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by hariorh: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Thanks for getting it. Or maybe the story is really about him hence the touchiness.

Won't be surprised cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, nice of you to say that. Oshe smiley What's "handsome man" in your language?

too much work cry cry

Handsome man in yoloba!!! i dont even know a single word for that

But i can say "okunrin to rewa" i.e fine guy.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by missKiffy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
All these dudes asking the guy to tell her husband, if it was the other way round now and it was the man that was caught cheating, they will tell the op to mind his business. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
How many times will I tell you folks to "mind your business"?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by miqos02(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Pls, I need mature reply and no insult....
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?

Please stop murdering the English language angry
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
My friend,if you don't tell the husband same fate might befall you.God is using you to get to the man.Anyone that asks you not to tell the husband is into the same poo!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by LeslieChow(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
In Dr. Dre's voice "Welcome to carlifon-i-a, where niggas die over some shit they say".

At the end of the day, you will be the informant as well as the detective providing proof. Are you Sherlock Holmes?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Orikinla(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP, don't hide evil, because those who conceal the evil deeds of evil doers are equally evil. The only way to fight evil is to expose it. Tell her husband before she and her partner in crime kill him. All adulterers are murderers.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by kestolove95(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na handsome she go chop?...he can't do..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Franzinni: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
He made a hore a housewife... The"best friend", also best him with his wife BWAHahahahahahahaha!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Naff24(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
If and only if we could mind our businesses and stitch our teared garments our lives would have been better.

Young man, it's none of your business, look as if u didn't see, listen as if u'v never heard anything, play neutral, make sure ur bae didn't get too close to her, bcareful with d woman, we can do & undo,

#shikennah

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
I went to visit my girlfriend over the weekend in school to have some nice time, who is also a neighbour to my neighbour's wife (Lets call him Ovey) at home. I took my girlfriend out to the school social centre to eat and behold I saw the two together also eating and playing like lovebirds. I felt it was a normal thing to do with your husband's friend. After we left and came back home some minute after, we heard them open their door and laughing uncontrollably. 10 minutes later the room was quite and later fill with erotic sex sound track. I was surprised and same time very angry. I left my girlfriend who decided to watch a movie and left me thinking alone outside in the compound why a lady could be this wicked to allow her husband's friend do her. The dude just left her room very early this morning as am preparing to leave also. Her husband is a very good, handsome, guy and most times plays with children. Should I talk to her or report to the husband what's happening?

Tell the husband if he is a reasonable guy...... Or better still, send him a text message with a new phone number u wont use anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by SeverusSnape(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nothing wrong if he's not also childish. Some people get along well with kids because they're a little childish themselves. Hence I asked. Is he mature?
Damn!... Are you really asking this question?!

You seem not to understand the OP.

Mtcheeww undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Naff24:
If and only if we could mind our businesses and stitch our teared garments our lives would have been better.

Young man, it's none of your business, look as if u didn't see, listen as if u'v never heard anything, play neutral, make sure ur bae didn't get too close to her, bcareful with d woman, we can do & undo,

#shikennah

Haba, what happened to being your brothers keeper.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
AMEBOOOOOO, AMEBOOOOOO it is not ya consaaan . AMEBOOOOOOO grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by humblesunny(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
lgboks:
naturally am 1 to say mind your business
But in this case feel free to tell the husband
It's women like this that make men turn out bad and wicked towards other ladies
And when the ladies see a man doing this
They are not kind at all
So get good evidence
Call the husband and tell him in a matured way
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Candybob(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Amebo! What is your loci standi in this issue?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
it is your decision but if you tell him, do it anonymously.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by worlings: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
There is a new dating site up for persons living with HIV, this is a platform where there can find love , connect with each other and have fun.

Nectar Dating is committed to helping people living with HIV find Love and friendship everyday without any fear or stigma and we are confident in our ability to help you, too. Our Matching System help matches HIV single men and women.

please visit www.nectardating.com today!

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by possibilita(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Am tempted to say TELL THE HUSBAND bcoz it feels like the right thing to do but d truth is IGNORE THE BITCH and MIND UR BIXNESS.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ceejay80s(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
danduchi:
Guy , don't be a snitch b1tch
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by FRANKOXY(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tell no one cos God's gonna do it in grand style.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by NFFLAWS(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What do you mean the guy most times plays with children? grin Whose children? See, that could be where the issue stems from. It's one thing to have a fondness for kids & another to relate more to them. I hope he is not the 2nd type, mr immature, which could be a turn off to any woman really & the reason why his wife is now running around town looking for adult companionship + sex with a more manly man I suppose.

Still doesn't excuse her behaviour though. If they're incompatible somewhere, she should just let him loose to go play hide & seek with his "buddies" cheesy
so she sleeping wiv her husbands friend is maturity abi? I knw u like to do same. Smh
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Damn!... Are you really asking this question?!

You seem not to understand the OP.

Mtcheeww undecided

I have reasons. I understood him well. Mtcheeew back atcha
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by ohenhen1: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
It depends on how the husband will respond to he news.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
NFFLAWS:
so she sleeping wiv her husbands friend is maturity abi? I knw u like to do same. Smh

Where did you read that? What's with the selective memory? Gold fish much? Nemo, did you see where I wrote it doesn't excuse her behaviour?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by layinks60: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
You can mind your business but it's a priority you disclose the whole issue to the Husband, You fit make the ofofo dey advance by planting a CCTV camera there in the house to record the s*xtape.grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by juman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Find a way to inform the husband.

The friend and the wife might decide to kill him one day.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend by permanentgrace(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
You can let the husband know without diclosing yourself to the husband for security reason. Get a random Sim Card and send the husband the "eye-witnessed" encounter and direct him on how to go about it to catch her red handed. Mind you, all these through SMS using a random Sim Card. I'm sure you wouldnt like to be involved if event turns sour between them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.