Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (63944 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol deleted my old one..
Got tired of the attention ⚠ grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What ? Are you dating a prostitute or a sex machine? You're in a relationship with her because you have feelings for her. It says a lot about her if her reward for whatever you give her is sex. Says a lot about you too. No offence but that's a really disgusting act.

Get over yourself missy , why should a lady always demand for one thing or the other , today it's her hair , tomorrow she needs a new shoe or phone. A relationship is not meant to inconvenience either of the two people involved , in fact the man probably has more financial obligations than the lady yet she sees him as a meal ticket , why can't she pay for her own hair or buy her own shoes , clothes or phone ? Does she not have a job or does she not have two hands , two legs and a brain like the man ? If I have to go out of my way to provide the basic things she needs then I see no reason why she has to withhold sex from me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Got tired of the attention ⚠ grin

Lol what attention shocked
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol what attention shocked
Nlander group of stalkers na..

Like you didn't notice...
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by sweetgala(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What ? Are you dating a prostitute or a sex machine? You're in a relationship with her because you have feelings for her. It says a lot about her if her reward for whatever you give her is sex. Says a lot about you too. No offence but that's a really disgusting act.

If she is financially supported to her hearts delight, would it not be wicked to withhold something that whixh would make her partner happy if that were sex. It is wicked and an abuse of that relationship.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Get over yourself missy , why should a lady always demand for one thing or the other , today it's her hair , tomorrow she needs a new shoe or phone. A relationship is not meant to inconvenience either of the two people involved , in fact the man probably has more financial obligations than the lady yet she sees him as a meal ticket , why can't she pay for her own hair or buy her own shoes , clothes or phone ? Does she not have a job or does she not have two hands , two legs and a brain like the man ? If I have to go out of my way to provide the basic things she needs then I see no reason why she has to withhold sex from me.

A woman shouldn't be an inconvenience to you. She should pay for all that. You're not her atm. And also if you do all those things don't you think you're worth a lot more than just sex?

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2015
sweetgala:

If she is financially supported to her hearts delight, would it not be wicked to withhold something that whixh would make her partner happy if that were sex. It is wicked and an abuse of that relationship.

If you decide to support your girl financially ( which isn't necessary) sex is what you consider a token of appreciation ? Don't belittle yourself like that...

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Nlander group of stalkers na..

Like you didn't notice...

Eh ? Where shocked
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Eh ? Where shocked
Romance section....
Seems like am one of em undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by sweetgala(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

If you decide to support your girl financially ( which isn't necessary) sex is what you consider a token of appreciation ? Don't belittle yourself like that...

When sex is reasoned as an important inalienable element of emotional connection and interaction, if a member to that relationship is denying the other of said interaction without any adequate compromise or agreement.

Someone is being shortchanged in that relationship. It then becomes deceit and fraudulent in nature the intentions of the lady

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

A woman shouldn't be an inconvenience to you. She should pay for all that. You're not her atm. And also if you do all those things don't you think you're worth a lot more than just sex?

Sex is not even in the offing if I do all of that , I require more. Sex is and always should be free with your girlfriend. If she has to withhold sex it has to be for a good reason , probably on medical grounds ( I won't take any religious reason ).

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Sometime I feel something is really not in place whenever I hear or read articles clamouring so much about sex in a relationship.

My own opinion of relationship happened to be different from others' I once dated for years without sex and believe me, it was awesome. We had so much wonderful things to delibrate on than sex whenever we were together and that willingness to give in everything we had to eachother without expecting a return made things wax stronger and we were more or less like eachother's half.
Most of her friends were too surprised about such move and some couldn't believe it. When they eventually found out it was true, that earned us both some respect.
In my opinion, we need to go back to the basis, we need to define what we are involved in, let's ask ourselves a conscious question 'am I dating' or 'keeping a company' or keeping a relationship.. It is after defining our stand that we can now figure out what it should contain and what should be rated offensive..

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by sweetgala(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2015
dotmanz:
Sometime I feel something is really not in place whenever I hear or read articles clamouring so much about sex in a relationship.

My own opinion of relationship happened to be different from others' I once dated for years without sex and believe me, it was awesome. We had so much wonderful things to delibrate on than sex whenever we were together and that willingness to give in everything we had to eachother without expecting a return made things wax stronger and we were more or less like eachother's half.
Most of her friends were too surprised about such move and some couldn't believe it. When they eventually found out it was true, that earned us both some respect.
In my opinion, we need to go back to the basis, we need to define what we are involved in, let's ask ourselves a conscious question 'am I dating' or 'keeping a company' or keeping a relationship.. It is after defining our stand that we can now figure out what it should contain and what should be rated offensive..

You have expressed a personal opinion and found love, built a relationship without the sexual interaction because both of you were agreeable to a lifestyle where it is not necessary for your bonding. That was specific to you , other individuals might have different neurologic and biological stimulants of which sex could be one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by TimothyNkenu: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2015
Estharfabian:
Really overrated...undecided

Hi Esther,

I'm a follower of your diary updates and we are alike in many things (age, 'brain-growth' et al).

I'll be starting my diary on the 20th of this month, I'll mention you (if it's okay with you). It'll also be available on WattPad as well as my website.

Regards,

A fan.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 06, 2015
B
sweetgala:

When sex is reasoned as an important inalienable element of emotional connection and interaction, if a member to that relationship is denying the other of said interaction without any adequate compromise or agreement.

Someone is being shortchanged in that relationship. It then becomes deceit and fraudulent in nature the intentions of the lady

No. It's not about the man. When a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex in a relationship she's not thinking " how can I cheat this man". It's probably due to her own emotional turmoil. It's unfair and blackmail in my opinion to then tell the lady she has no authority to deny you of sex because you buy her a few things...

In my opinion, if you love this lady, you wouldn't degrade her so much.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Sex is not even in the offing if I do all of that , I require more. Sex is and always should be free with your girlfriend. If she has to withhold sex it has to be for a good reason , probably on medical grounds ( I won't take any religious reason ).

Lol sex should always be free with your girlfriend ? It's still her body ? She controls what happens to it. If she's not willing to have sex with you regardless of the reason, you should respect her decision. And if you aren't interested then leave her.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Romance section....
Seems like am one of em undecided

Haha really ? I didn't know I had any oo

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by seangy4konji: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Can we have sex?i will use conform.
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Haha really ? I didn't know I had any oo

Am sure you had me..
And still do.. wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol sex should always be free with your girlfriend ? It's still her body ? She controls what happens to it. If she's not willing to have sex with you regardless of the reason, you should respect her decision. And if you aren't interested then leave her.

Don't get it twisted mate , I said sex should always be free , I didn't say she has to give it against her will. What that means is that I shouldn't have to pay for sex with my girlfriend ( paying in this case also means buying her things or doing favours )
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Don't get it twisted mate , I said sex should always be free , I didn't say she has to give it against her will. What that means is that I shouldn't have to pay for sex with my girlfriend ( paying in this case also means buying her things or doing favours )

You shouldn't blackmail your girlfriend either! If you want to buy her something do it because you want to express your love or because you love her and it might make her happy or because she needs it. Don't do it because you think sex comes it. Not should you expect it.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Am sure you had me..
And still do.. wink

Lol oh wow. Ehm thank you...

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by iceberylin(m): 1:11am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol oh wow. Ehm thank you...
No need.. wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

You shouldn't blackmail your girlfriend either! If you want to buy her something do it because you want to express your love or because you love her and it might make her happy or because she needs it. Don't do it because you think sex comes it. Not should you expect it.

Good we're getting somewhere now , I'll buy for her to appreciate her not when she demands it , which is the main point of the poster , if she has to demand for things from her boyfriend then she has no right to a no sex relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

this girl you be mumu. grin grin. It is morally wrong to ask a guy for any favours. His money belongs to him and his family. If you love him , go ahead and sex him free. That's how a real relationship works. Don't feel entitled to his money or help. He owns it and decides to give it out or not. Hope I educated you?

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:
this girl you be mumu. grin grin. It is morally wrong to ask a guy for any favours. His money belongs to him and his family. If you love him , go ahead and sex him free. That's how a real relationship works. Don't feel entitled to his money or help. He owns it and decides to give it out or not. Hope I educated you?

I didn't even insinuate a woman has any right to her boyfriends money. I've made it very clear she doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Good we're getting somewhere now , I'll buy for her to appreciate her not when she demands it , which is the main point of the poster , if she has to demand for things from her boyfriend then she has no right to a no sex relationship.

It doesn't make you a better person to demand sex either. Even if she does demand money ( which is ridiculous) and you're not happy with it, just leave her.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

I didn't even insinuate a woman has any right to her boyfriends money. I've made it very clear she doesn't.

Repeat after me. "Money" and "helps and gifts and small favours" . Now say amen to it. Christmas is coming. Don't expect gifts
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

It doesn't make you a better person to demand sex either. Even if she does demand money ( which is ridiculous) and you're not happy with it, just leave her.

Who says I'm not happy with it ? what I won't be happy with is her demanding money/favours while she withholds sex. We read it everyday here when girls call guys who refuse to spend on a girl broke a55 nigga , the op's post is meant for such girls

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Who says I'm not happy with it ? what I won't be happy with is her demanding money/favours while she withholds sex. We read it everyday here when girls call guys who refuse to spend on a girl broke a55 nigga , the op's post is meant for such girls

Even still, she doesn't have to give you sex if she doesn't want to. if you're happy with her demands then no problem. She's not happy with yours. It's not barter?

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Repeat after me. "Money" and "helps and gifts and small favours" . Now say amen to it. Christmas is coming. Don't expect gifts

Already gotten my Christmas presents smiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Even still, she doesn't have to give you sex if she doesn't want to. if you're happy with her demands then no problem. She's not happy with yours. It's not barter?

Then she can go fvck herself , oops! she already is , and I'll keep my dough to myself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / How My Friend Was Butchered By His Girlfriend's Dad (Pictures) / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.