Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (27994 Views)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=14pt]you Igbos have still not mentioned who was that igbo man who fought for 13%[/size]

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Bigprozzie: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tonyebarcanista

God bless you for this write-up

It is clear that IPOB members are bu.tt hurt that the SS are not supporting their useless Biafra

Yesterday Wike of Rivers gave IPOB a Black eye by decorating Gowon- the slayer of Biafra, he thanked him for creating Rivers State, another way of saying thank you for separating us from Biafrans

In Senegal, IPOB members were arrested, disgraced and were thrown out of a football match because as usual, they were constituting themselves as nuisances

They have been shouting but everyone is ignoring them and avoiding them like plagues

They wrote letters to Nnamdi Kanu's MP in England and he just dismissed them like ants that dont matter

IPOB is DESPERATE for the SS to join them. WHY?? Because of OYEL grin grin. Because they are resource poor and very lazy and fraudulent people.

IPOB is now a terrorist organisation after they destroyed a mosque in Anambra and killed 9 people including Nigerian policemen

Watch how IPOB will be added to the terrorist watch-list by Interpol, FBI and the DSS in the coming weeks

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

do you even know how Oil Licenses work?

if a South South company gets the license, the SS wont benefit from it

we benfit from the tax being paid, it does not matter if the Company is chinese or fulani

That's helplessness we are talking about.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is that Igboman that pushed for 13%? I have told you severally that Niger Deltans pushed for Niger Delta demands.
I just de laff u dis guy
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Am not a fool as I didn't say so...
But coming to the question if he failed the ND as a whole.? Mehn the guy is a failure in quote.

Coming to Igbo agenda to us... Is it the Igbo's from the SS or from the SE.
And who are the US? Is the Ijaws,annangs,itshekiri,Edo?

Be specific so I can understand what you mean by Igbo agenda.

Obong did not fail the ND, never did...

as for Igbo and Biafra, leave us out.. I support you, but leave us out.. the thread that lead to this being created called SS indigenes Ignorant and helpless
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Preyetonye:
Igbo man been lookin out for himself since time memorial, Even going as far trying to disunite d SS for their own selfish reasons, removin d likes of edo, n western-delta frm SS, because they knw they need d likes bayelsa(for oil), PH (for seaport) and Cross river n akwa-ibom for population in their so-called biafra, SS is made up of 6states no goin back, we r united n we r nt biafrans, eyes-up!!!
Sure SS is Six states... I'm not even against unity, I'm against blackmail by some of them. Do they have to insult us to get our support? They believe in Biafra, we believe in fiscal autonomy. Won't it be better for them to allow us to our demand?

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

That's helplessness we are talking about.

[size=13pt]see you...

the Industries in Yoruba land are owned mostly by most Non yorubas who have it through Licenses

the Mineral in the North would be Mined by Australian and Chines Mining firms..

its not helplessness its education.

abeg
[/size]
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Tonyebarcanista

God bless you for this write-up

It is clear that IPOB members are bu.tt hurt that the SS are not supporting their useless Biafra

Yesterday Wike of Rivers gave IPOB a Black eye by decorating Gowon- the slayer of Biafra, he thanked him for creating Rivers State, another way of saying thank you for separating us from Biafrans

In Senegal, IPOB members were arrested, disgraced and were thrown out of a football match because as usual, they were constituting themselves as nuisances

They have been shouting but everyone is ignoring them and avoiding them like plagues

They wrote letters to Nnamdi Kanu's MP in England and he just dismissed them like ants that dont matter

IPOB is DESPERATE for the SS to join them. WHY?? Because of OYEL grin grin. Because they are resource poor and very lazy and fraudulent people.

IPOB is now a terrorist organisation after they destroyed a mosque in Anambra and killed 9 people including Nigerian policemen

Watch how IPOB will be added to the terrorist watch-list by Interpol, FBI and the DSS in the coming weeks

heheh, continue fooling urself

5 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:
you Igbos have still not mentioned who was that igbo man who fought for 13%

I think all Nigerians should fight for 13% oil derivation as you folks remain ungrateful charlatans.

This year news.. May be we should support this state already.
http://leadership.ng/news/434280/borno-gov-to-buhari-give-neast-13-oil-derivation
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

STFU. Every Anioma man and woman knows the fulanis and yorubas have no factor in why Anioma state is not a state now. We all know the people that have been destroying every effort made by Anioma to make the state a reality have always been Delta state government and it has nothing to do with Yoruba or hausa. Heck you think we don't know the only reason una allowed Okowa to be governor is to put one of una puppet to try and quench Anioma state agigtation. You think we don't know the reality? Just Shut up

if the delta state government paves the way for Anioma state the Fulanis and Yorubas would block the motion..

simple..
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]Fulanis have been clamoring for grazing lands since the 1970s, yet nothing..

Yorubas, well yorubas have been clamouring for whatever suites them, yet nothing

we SS fought for Derivation we got 13%, a Development Commision and a Government Ministry and you say " they did not hear us"

haba!!
[/size]

This is exactly the definition of the Ignorant and hopelessness I speak of.

Dude, I'll repeat again GOING DOWN FROM 50% DERIVATION TO 13% DERIVATION IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.
A development commission that is not doing anything. Pray tell is any part of SS that have oil degradation cleaned up yet? The main reason Ogoni wants out of Nigeria is the pollution of their lands, have that been cleaned up yet?
A government ministry that once again DOES NOTHING.

I repeat what I said about you, you are very slow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sure SS is Six states... I'm not even against unity, I'm against blackmail by some of them. Do they have to insult us to get our support? They believe in Biafra, we believe in fiscal autonomy. Won't it be better for them to allow us to our demand?
U really feel very important choi
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]Tonye this is why we SS are more Relevant than South east in Nigerian politics 21s century

the fools want total control which belongs to the Nigerian Government licenses

we smart Niggas kukuma negotiated derivation,

leave the fools to wonder in their mental slavery
[/size]
I think these IPOB people are hell bent on dragging the igbo tribe into the mud. They don't have to talk ill of others to make their point. I still don't see how insulting an entire group will drive home their request. I also think they are yet to understand the demands of other groups in Nigeria. I laughed when someone was talking of OML when we are talking of fiscal autonomy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

see you...

the Industries in Yoruba land are owned mostly by most Non yorubas who have it through Licenses

the Mineral in the North would be Mined by Australian and Chines Mining firms..

its not helplessness its education.

abeg

Modern slavery at its peak
Besides Yoruba's and the North are far more better than you folks..
Reason being they control their resources...
Who control yours?.

Modern slavery... Due to helplessness. Nothing like education BC this is an high level of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

if the delta state government paves the way for Anioma state the Fulanis and Yorubas would block the motion..

simple..

Oh because "fulanis and yorubas would block the motion" is why they destroying the effort? ain't it?

People please come see this nigg@s thinking pattern. My God
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

Dude, I'll repeat again GOING DOWN FROM 50% DERIVATION TO 13% DERIVATION IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.
A development commission that is not doing anything. Pray tell is any part of SS that have oil degradation cleaned up yet? The main reason Ogoni wants out of Nigeria is the pollution of their lands, have that been cleaned up yet?

the worst part is that the oil will soon finish and there will be land to farm or water to fish
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

you igbos live in a very utopic world

Fiscal Autonomy is what you should be shouting for not Biafra...

Tonye is right

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

Can you people stop giving that attention seeking wh0re barcainsta attention?

Seriously there are some people you don't feed their mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Preyetonye(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Am not a fool as I didn't say so...
But coming to the question if he failed the ND as a whole.? Mehn the guy is a failure in quote.

Coming to Igbo agenda to us... Is it the Igbo's from the SS or from the SE.
And who are the US? Is the Ijaws,annangs,itshekiri,Edo?

Be specific so I can understand what you mean by Igbo agenda.
All of us we r all one SS, stop tryin to remove some tribe, that is d actual propanganda he is talkin of, u igbos think u r wise
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

[size=14pt]who told you the ND Ministry does Nothing

The Oil cleanup is what NDDC was made for abeg...

oh and I will stand by my words.. 13% might not be 50% but its something, its not helplessness, it us knowing who are enemies are and playing them in..

you think Fulanis are happy about NDDC and the ND Ministry? obviously NO!!

you have to be subtle about ur demands, that what separates the SS from SE.
[/size]
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

simple..
If the ANIOMAs want a different state, then fine. I think it will be good as long as territories is defined.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Ugomba(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

No 1- Majority of Igbo leaders are not in support of Biafra.
No 2- As an Anioma indigene, the North is the problem of this nation 4 now.
No 3- trying to spread a "concealed Igbo hatred" in south south will fail woefully. It wil not even sell in Delta state because Ijaw man have his own stereotypes here just like every other ethnicities.
4.- This thread is unnecessary, a matured Ijaw guy like Dearpreye will never open this kind of unnecessary tribalistic breeding thread.
My opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Obong did not fail the ND, never did...

as for Igbo and Biafra, leave us out.. I support you, but leave us out.. the thread that lead to this being created called SS indigenes Ignorant and helpless

Then what did obong do for the Niger delta if he ain't a capital fool and a failure?
He has all the offices he can use to better the life of ND citizens. what has he done?

It seems you folks are so foolish that you celebrate mediocrity.

You all are the reason why our governors and leaders do take us for a ride in this country. BC we praise them even when it is glaring that they failed the masses, there are resources for the masses yet people are so poor.

I pity all of you claiming ND republic and the we the SS chanters.... You people are just touts and ingrates. Political thugs and miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Modern slavery at its peak
Besides Yoruba's and the North are far more better than you folks..
Reason being they control their resources...
Who control yours?.

Modern slavery... Due to helplessness. Nothing like education BC this is an high level of ignorance.
from all indications they appear very helpless

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Iroh88(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
BankManager:
Never seeing a nigga on nairaland as jobless as this f_ucktard called barcanista..
You must be a zillion times as jobless as he is for commenting on a thread created by him.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by vladimiros: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
YoundDoctor:

Then what did obong did for the Niger delta if he ain't a capital fool and a failure?
He has all the offices he can use to better the life of ND citizens. what has he done?

It seems you folks are so foolish that you celebrate mediocrity.

You all are example why our governors and leaders do take us for a ride in this country. BC we praise them even when it is glaring that they failed the masses, there are resources for the masses yet people are so poor.

I pity all of you claiming ND republic and the we the SS chanters.... You people are just touts and ingrates. Political thugs and miscreants.

Akwa Ibom state right now has a GDP of $35 Billion..thank to Obong's policies

Obong fought for 13% , that is what akwa ibom used to build Infrastructure..

Obong brought Akpabio and Udom to Politics..

SS politics is peaceful not Initial gra gra and no action like you lot
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]who told you the ND Ministry does Nothing

The Oil cleanup is what NDDC was made for abeg...

oh and I will stand by my words.. 13% might not be 50% but its something, its not helplessness, it us knowing who are enemies are and playing them in..

you think Fulanis are happy about NDDC and the ND Ministry? obviously NO!!

you have to be subtle about ur demands, that what separates the SS from SE.
[/size]
The 13%, NDDC and Min of ND Affairs came through agitations. Though they aren't enough but they are peanut worth eating pending when we get hold of the chicken. Sadly, Ministers of ND, NDDC MDs and Chairpersons and all 6 Govs over the years have failed to make use of these for our development.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Preyetonye:
All of us we r all one SS, stop tryin to remove some tribe, that is d actual propanganda he is talkin of, u igbos think u r wise

Sorry is not intentional, thats the only ones I could dig outta my confiscated brain...
May be you can help me with the rest...
No need for insults as I have apologised is not intentional...

Am not hating on the SS but hating at you guys foolishness and weakness, aimlessnesss, miscreants and charlatans behaviors
And it pains me whenever their youth seem not to be aware of this. Most especially those shouting for Niger delta republic
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:

the worst part is that the oil will soon finish and there will be land to farm or water to fish

Exactamundo. It's one reason the main community affected the most aka Ogoni, Egbema and Ndoki are trying their best to fix the situations by themselves right now. Ironically, the people destroying every effort by the community I mentioned are all Other river state people, specifically ikwerre and ijaw.

Even the so called "fiscal autonomy" this "WE SS" people speak off as a "SS demand" neither of the three groups I just mentioned are asking for that. Infact, since I can remember Ogoni people have been asking for their independence. Few years ago, they actually declared it under the term of MOSOP. They got quenched back and yet again ignored by the FG. The Egbema and Ndoki, both been asking to be put back to Imo state and Abia state that they were carved out hence the reason most river state indigenous that supports Biafra have all been from the two areas, plus etche. Don't even get me started with the Igbanke of Edo state. Those ones are anioma and each time I narrate the BS other Edo are doing to them, I get pissed so I'm not even going to allow my anger out right now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday / Buhari Signs Polytechnic Amendment, National Institute for Security Bills

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.