Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House (42948 Views)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros / First Time Landlord : I Shunned A Family House To Build Mine / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by amosamali(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2015
abdulwastecx:
The composition of the fascia includes
The head beam and the polystyrene fascia.

The head beam is 15mm x 225mm
Thhe polystyrene fascia is 450mm x 450mm

Steps follow to calculate the quantity of polystyrene needed
The roof perimeter was estimated to be 110 m
The number of Valley and ridges were noted to be 7 and 10 respectively,
Each of the ridge is 1.2m while the valley is 0.6m
The ridge is added to the actual perimeter while the the valley is subtracted from the actual perimeter

Q = P +(n x R) - (n' x V)
Q = quantity of polystyrene needed
P = building perimeter
n =number of ridges
n' = number of Valley
V = Valley
R= ridges

Sir, I need your favour.......I'm a 400 lvl bld student @fut minna,I would love to do my IT with yOu......pls help a brother
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 4:06am On Dec 25, 2015
amosamali:

Pls sir,can I do my I T with you guys....I'm a 400 lvl bld student @Fut Minna.

Where do you reside?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by amosamali(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Where do you reside?
Lagos,Jos,minna.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by podosci(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Send in your CV to Podosci47@gmail.com and copy DC@HarneyProjects.com
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
More update

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
More plastering updates

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Back stair before and after reconstruction pictures

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Back stair during reconstruction

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Back stair big window after construction

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by danny34(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Well done guys.....keep it going...
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by smiley001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
FastShipping:

We spoke about tonnage last time.

Here are 30 ton bucket.

Someone once sold me 20 tons as 30 tons until I met Xzevian in property section. The guy is honest.

This is one of our trailers at Smiley001 and this pix is ours.

It's Brabus site at Coop villa Badore Ajah. This pix and supply was 100% done by us.

How come did I even miss this good, great and wonderful thread?

Thanks for sharing this pix of ours sir and showing nairalanders what we do at Smiley001 that makes our customers come back for more.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by smiley001(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Now I know y u r full of engineering mathematics.

A first class honours in Civil Engineering.

E nor easy oooo.
I throw salute.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by soluution(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
abdulwastecx:
Polystyrene fascia and head beam

Pls I want to know more about this facial.
#How durable is it?
#Is it better than alluminium Facial?
#Is it cheaper
#Do u install and paint?

send Email or mobile lets get private.....
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by twinskenny(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
soluution:

#How durable is it?
#Is it cheaper
#Do u install and paint?

i have seen this myself... its so beautiful. you can talk to the Engr though he will be able to shed more light

Weldone Engr Abdul. youve really turn the place around

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by soluution(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2015
twinskenny:

i have seen this myself... its so beautiful. you can talk to the Engr though he will be able to shed more light

His Mobile Please...............
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
soluution:

#How durable is it?
#Is it cheaper
#Do u install and paint?

Here is my number 08169492682
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
smiley001:
Now I know y u r full of engineering mathematics.

A first class honours in Civil Engineering.

E nor easy oooo.

I throw salute.

We still dey learn o
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
twinskenny:

More still need to be done to turn the whole place around.

The Mason dressing the Windows didn't do a good job, when we get back January we will remove all of them and reinstalled them to the owner taste.

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
soluution:

#How durable is it?
#Is it cheaper
#Do u install and paint?

You can call me to shed more light on it sir
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by ToyosiR(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Like how much have u spent on this renovation so far?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by twinskenny(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Happy new year boss

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by ifechez: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
@ OP.

i am planning doing the same to my family house at the village.

which one is generally cheaper, is it to renovate an old house or to demolish and erect a new one?

tanx
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
ifechez:
@ OP.

i am planning doing the same to my family house at the village.

which one is generally cheaper, is it to renovate an old house or to demolish and erect a new one?

tanx

Renovation is cheaper.
Demolition and rebuilding is better
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
ToyosiR:
Like how much have u spent on this renovation so far?

Hard to say...
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
How far on this TeamHarney?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:
How far on this TeamHarney?

We are waiting for the hammertern to go down and for the client to mobilize for the second phase of the project... By God grace, second to third week of February we will be on the site

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Continuation of our renovation work
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Plastering of our new balcony. These balcony were introduced to the house before we travel home last year.
Here is a fill of what we have

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Plastering of perimeter fence

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
More updates

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
More updates from our anambra job. The fencing job is 25% complete after one week of active work.

I present the piers dressing.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
@Ghetto101

Nuff said, respek wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.