Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123677 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Elosky20:

just like ur statement.people go into relationship nowadays because they want to enjoy sex without condom, i also pity for ladies.

I gues this is one of the reasons many guys no longer respect ladies. How i wish...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah we are all saying d same thing, a condom is used by people who thinks the lady they are going down with might have some kind of disease or something, taking a look at d history of condoms, it was originally produce 4 prostitutes, now countdown to this day, the men are using what was meant for cheap sluts on their girlfriends. "so its better to use pills or injection than to use condom bcaus by using a condom then ure terming ur girlfriend as a slut. "i am not saying i dont fornicate, infact i fornicated today but i have never used condoms in my life.
SORRY
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by fikolo: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
@ OP, you have every right to your opinion but please bear in mind we live in a real word with real problems. It only makes sense to choose a less evil when faced with odd choices. Don't play with HIV! Don't bring a child to this world when you are NOT ready.

I am very sure most parents will swear their wards are virgins, same with most guys about their sisters and vice versa, leaving one wondering who are those getting bleep every seconds!

Please, take time to visits HIV clinics and their wards in hospitals, maybe you will have a different thoughts regarding UNPROTECTED intercourse. This is not a question of love, respect , cheap or trust. The first basic instinct of human is survival after wish we could discuss other issues.

Folks protect your future by all means necessarily!

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
fikolo:
@ OP, you have every right to your opinion but please bear in mind we live in a real word with real problems. It only makes sense to choose a less evil when faced with odd choices. Don't play with HIV! Don't bring a child to this world when you are NOT ready.

I am very sure most parents will swear their wards are virgins, same with most guys about their sisters and vice versa, leaving one wondering who are those getting bleep every seconds!

Please, take time to visits HIV clinics and their wards in hospitals, maybe you will have a different thoughts regarding UNPROTECTED intercourse. This is not a question of love, respect , cheap or trust. The first basic instinct of human is survival after wish we could discuss other issues.

Folks protect your future by all means necessarily!

I can bet my testicles on the fact that you did not read the write up...i know you will say you did...please read again,comprehend then make commenrs.Thanks
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Joy1706(f): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

i thought am the only loose girl here o God bless you

see rubbish talk

let him not stop,let the foolish ones believe him at their own peril
Na so o. Let him keep on wallowing in his ignorance and foolishness
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Joy1706(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
God bless u darling..I have been noticing op's threads on nairaland,most are void of commonsense and rational thinking.He needs a healthy dose of reality!
My dear I've noticed too o. That Toks 2008 is just ain dumb
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
bqlekan:
as in ehn.. I pity the lots of those who reads sh*ts on here and follows blindly.. The dude should be stopped from spreading craps like this..
seriously dear,aint good for teenagers reading dis
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

ko ni da fun aye love......infact i want to.ask.the OP a.question,is relationships based on sex alone?

how can you say using condom that is used for protection is demeaning to a particular gender,wait is it only females that wear the condom? what of the male that wear the condom? what of gays that are both males?

jeez inu den ro mi fun opolo kukuru ti agbalagba mii gbe sori.....lori pe e fe so fun wa pe okunrin ni yin?

HIV that some people get thru hair cut,1 night stands,knife cut,blade cut even hospital syringe o.....someone will now take a risk on the basis of true love like seriously?

even if they go for test and know their HIv and other STDs status how many people go for the three three months test which is the best way to test against this disease

so because i want to show that am faithful and trusted i will now encourage my boyfriend who likely has other girlfriends and side chicks the sex without condom? because my so called boyfriend loves and respect me,i will gladly get infected? because i want to be tagged a decent lady? ko ni da fun aiye decent

Jesus shocked
ori mi ngbona i swear
thank u my lady for dis,some ladies should learn to love with their brain,nt their heart,most guys out there cheat on their girlfrnds.and what I knw mostly about nigerian guys is dat,they like. Going down raw with a lady,they hate dat thing call condom,which protects frm any serious sexual disease
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

you dey mind the hypocritic eediots? as if the useless love will stop him from dumping them.after he is fed up of their punny or that love will stop him from cheating if he wants and he will still bring the d!ck he used in cheating and put it direct inside them and give them STD all in the name of you are decent and they will say he respects them and is not demeaning them,while he gives them as many STDs as possible....awon ode

if you want to be decent abstain from sex,be a virgin.....lobatan
wagbayi,baby girl
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bqlekan(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
suzzy16:
seriously dear,aint good for teenagers reading dis
I tell you.. he should preach abstinence and quit beating around the bush.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
I came to read commentsgrin
I kash you grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by olaboy001(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bekwarra:
So OP you mean anytime I go to Calcutta in Apapa or. Goodtime in Mushin or Shadow in Isolo Road or Happyano in Olateju or Express in Itun Agan or etc etc I should not use condom for Loveth, Rosemary, Tina, Vivian, Blessing, Joy, Gift, Glory, Veronica
Only you Waka come oo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Khd95(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
MzLarem:
I kash you grin
ahhhhh iyalodelipsrsealed

covers facegrin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
ahhhhh iyalodelipsrsealed
covers facegrin
hehehe..kontunu..I no go tell.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Khd95(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
MzLarem:
hehehe..kontunu..I no go tell.
olorun i didnt do somtin to sikiratu omo iya elewa oo,iyam a gud boitongue
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
suzzy16:
thank u my lady for dis,some ladies should learn to love with their brain,nt their heart,most guys out there cheat on their girlfrnds.and what I knw mostly about nigerian guys is dat,they like. Going down raw with a lady,they hate dat thing call condom,which protects frm any serious sexual disease

Lets assume one reads this in isolation please what comes to mind?

The fallacy surrounding condom use has made it easy for sexual recklessness to be the order of the day. We now see women who ought to bury their head in shame coming out to the world to spew morally decadent utterances and i can't help but see why ladies are now seen as intimacy gadgets that should be used and discarded.

My point is that condom use on a lady a man sees as a potential wife is tantamount to sleeping with a lady of easy virtue.

You talk about guys cheating on their girlfriend as if husbands dont cheat on their wives but the funniest thing is that most maried men use condoms for the girls outside to protect the wife and what does this translate to? it simply menas those ladies out there are potential disease carrier,how disdainful.

That guy that wants to use condom on you probably has a special girl he wont use rubber on and that means while he sees you as a slut,he sees the special girl as SPECIAL so why not make yourself special and do the right thing by getting married first rather than allow him screw you with a rubber like a LovePeddler?

so conclusively i made a simple remark that rather than a lady allowing one regberegbe guy use condom on her, she should rather ask the guy to put a ring on it or take a walk rather than to allow one randy dog poke a rubber in her but here we have unreasonable and dumb ladies reading crazy meanings and coming all out to defend the use of condom in the light of illicit sex outside marriage..how stupid,dumb,and appalling.

I t is understandable if guys come out to curse vut im so surprised that this thread have brought out the ladies with slutty mindsets who gallivant in the euphoria od condom sex outside marriage rather than real sex within the confines of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Khd95:
olorun i didnt do somtin to sikiratu omo iya elewa oo,iyam a gud boitongue
Lolzz..I hear.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
bqlekan:
I tell you.. he should preach abstinence and quit beating around the bush.

If you took time to read very well, you will know that i actually preached abstinence in a peculiar way.

My write ups are not the regular type and that is no longer new so i have a creative mode of presenting my write ups in a way that will have strong impact.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by xtervaganza(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as cheap,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases.

Going back history lane,we will find out that condom was created to prevent spreading STIs and birth control but today,in the marital settings, there have been advanced and safe birth control methods and you will hardly find a married couple using condom to make love which of-course leaves the use predominantly among the unmarried for casual and reckless sex.

So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
religious people, when una wan get brain?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MzDeeb(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Vikky014:
sme gurls are jst so frustrated in life eh. their comments speaks volume. na waoh..i pray she wunt die today out of frustration and e-jealousy
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MzDeeb(f): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Vikky014:
sme gurls are jst so frustrated in life eh. their comments speaks volume. na waoh..i pray she wunt die today out of frustration and e-jealousy
hahahahahahahahaha

I have gone through all the comments here, from what i can deduce- its true some people are frustrated not because they really want to be but because of envy [the truth is really hitting them on the wrong side.]

I tell people being a virgin doesn't equals to u having the best marriage or love story. Having said that, this should not mean that virginity shouldn't be celebrated. It is a pride of a woman for crying out loud . Almost all guys pray their future wife is a virgin. Because there is a blessing n glory attached to it from God.

Nevertheless, non-virgins shouldn't be condemned also. Judge not, we are all sinners.

Also, non - virgins should not always take it personal when their counterparts are being praised. It ain't their fault na haba. Cos all i see is bitterness, Jealousy and envyness...

People should learn to relate with each other well even if they have different opinions n views. Virgin and non virgins - strive to develop yourself in all aspect n have a good character because in marriage only sex will not keep u there forever. #Ask ur married friends#

NB: It is not everybody that one gives reply to. Some people are not worth the stress cos of their low IQ n shallow level of reasoning.

Peace...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:

I have gone through all the comments here, from what i can deduce- its true some people are frustrated not because they really want to be but because of envy [the truth is really hitting them on the wrong side.]

I tell people being a virgin doesn't equals to u having the best marriage or love story. Having said that, this should mean that virginity shouldn't be celebrated. It is a pride of a woman for crying out loud . Almost all guys pray their future wife is a virgin. Because there is a blessing n glory attached to it from God.

Nevertheless, non-virgins shouldn't be condemned also. Judge not, we are all sinners.

Also, non - virgins should not always take it personal when their counterparts are being praised. It ain't that fault na haba. Cos all i see is bitterness, Jealousy and envyness...

People should learn to relate with each other well even if they have different opinions n views. Virgin and non virgins - strive to develop yourself in all aspect n have a good character because in marriage only sex will not keep u there forever.

NB: It is not everybody that one gives reply to. Some people are not worth the stress cos of their low IQ n level of reasoning.

Peace...
Thanks swthrt. jst woke up to study then i saw this. Gud am and God bless
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:

I tell people being a virgin doesn't equals to u having the best marriage or love story. Having said that, this should mean that virginity shouldn't be celebrated. It is a pride of a woman for crying out loud . Almost all guys pray their future wife is a virgin. Because there is a blessing n glory attached to it from God.

Also, non - virgins should not always take it personal when their counterparts are being praised. It ain't that fault na haba. Cos all i see is bitterness, Jealousy and envyness...

People should learn to relate with each other well even if they have different opinions n views. Virgin and non virgins - strive to develop yourself in all aspect n have a good character because in marriage only sex will not keep u there forever.

NB: It is not everybody that one gives reply to. Some people are not worth the stress cos of their low IQ n level of reasoning.

Peace...
i love dx write up,

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Lets assume one reads this in isolation please what comes to mind?

The fallacy surrounding condom use has made it easy for sexual recklessness to be the order of the day. We now see women who ought to bury their head in shame coming out to the world to spew morally decadent utterances and i can't help but see why ladies are now seen as intimacy gadgets that should be used and discarded.

My point is that condom use on a lady a man sees as a potential wife is tantamount to sleeping with a lady of easy virtue.

You talk about guys cheating on their girlfriend as if husbands dont cheat on their wives but the funniest thing is that most maried men use condoms for the girls outside to protect the wife and what does this translate to? it simply menas those ladies out there are potential disease carrier,how disdainful.

That guy that wants to use condom on you probably has a special girl he wont use rubber on and that means while he sees you as a slut,he sees the special girl as SPECIAL so why not make yourself special and do the right thing by getting married first rather than allow him screw you with a rubber like a LovePeddler?

so conclusively i made a simple remark that rather than a lady allowing one regberegbe guy use condom on her, she should rather ask the guy to put a ring on it or take a walk rather than to allow one randy dog poke a rubber in her but here we have unreasonable and dumb ladies reading crazy meanings and coming all out to defend the use of condom in the light of illicit sex outside marriage..how stupid,dumb,and appalling.

I t is understandable if guys come out to curse vut im so surprised that this thread have brought out the ladies with slutty mindsets who gallivant in the euphoria od condom sex outside marriage rather than real sex within the confines of marriage.

if dis ur mindset should be followed,then I trust everybody will be living with a disease soon,and for u saying,married men use condom outside to protect their married wife,can u prove a fact there,okay,where did u think d era of 2nd wife come into show,dnt u think its by them sleeping with a girlfrnd outside without condom,and dat later results to pregnancy,which later make them turn into a 2nd wife or a babymama,or u dnt read stories of how married men infect their wives frm outsides relationship,condom should nt be seen as a whoreful play,its used for protection even on a LovePeddler,girlfrnds,or even by married women in their men,if they dnt trust their men so much,tell me,who wan die like a chicken becos of love or trusted thingy. In a relationship
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:

Peace...

EPIC.

Now im begining to have a new ray of hope thae we still have Ladies with sound mind.

Anyone who can not discuss issues without using abusive words should be totally ignored cos such by standard is low in intellect and can only be classified as homo erectus.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MzDeeb(f): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2015
silvermania:
i love dx write up,
Thanks...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MzDeeb(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Vikky014:
Thanks swthrt. jst woke up to study then i saw this. Gud am and God bless

Amen. And you too.
Thanks..
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:

Thanks...
uw
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2015
markkaycee:
mr man.., u are seriously misleading people..u dont reason like this at this age/time..pls my people protect urself.,male and females are likely to be carriers of stds..be wise..
thank u
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2015
markkaycee:
mr man.., u are seriously misleading people..u dont reason like this at this age/time..pls my people protect urself.,male and females are likely to be carriers of stds..be wise..

You are the one not catching the drift because you want to believe what you want.

My write up is about the mindset of the guys who use a condom on a lady and the foolishness of the lady engaging in illicit sex in the name of using condom as succor.

The sermon of stds hold no water here else no one will ever have raw sex whether in marriage or outside marriage as everyone will forever be a potential carrier..lets think please and stop promoting condom use in the wake of illicit sexual act.

No one is really safe from std cos even your hubby and wife can still bring one home and if you are not ready to make babies then why have illicit sex outside marriage. So shameful that no one is talking about morales anymore because the condom is always there to use. Iranu of the highest order.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
To all the foolish unmarried girls on this thread

If you have common sense, protect yourself with condom, pills and everything

Our men believe that they have the ultimate right to screw other women.

In the moment of wild passion, they wouldn't mind complicating your lives just for the se.x o

You also have to remember that your Universities have the worst toilets in the history of Universities. Men can have toilet diseases too, you do not want to get infected, do you?undecided

The best is to abstain but if you cannot protect yourself left, right and center. Nobody has the right to tell you that you are too paranoid. Please go on birth control and insist on condom.

He is a mere boyfriend not your husband. Please be careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.