Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123276 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiigrin awa ni respect gan besides okunrin okin keere ju lodo wa tonguetongue

if possible gringrin...the review said not too good ba3 n i heard about it too late
Really!.. @bolded, even ti kini abe ba kere, ko kin keere lodo yin?. O ga oooo

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Really!.. @bolded, even ti kini abe ba kere, ko kin keere lodo yin?. O ga oooo
kikikiki Boda oni sokuso undecided

but on a serious note where do u pple gather this animals you have on nairaland from?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
PussySandie:

kikikikikikikiki cheesy. u mean esthar fabian. Is she an amateur. Roftl cheesy
Gerrarahere man
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

but on a serious note where do u pple gather this animals you have on nairaland from?
i think ur the one of the most active people here.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

Lmao grin cheesy.. Ask Seun or lala.. BTW who are the animals?.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:

i think ur the one of the most active people here.
She will soon become a Mod by next year. Over active dey worry her sef
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
PussySandie:

kikikikikikikiki cheesy. u mean estharfabian. Is she an amateur. Roftl cheesy
grinLwkmd!gringrin I'm an amateur o!cry

I Practically Know Nothing Bout sex...cool

That guy is old enough to be my grandpa...grin I wonder what they're still doing On Nairaland...undecided shiooor!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by oloyede252(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

This is an intelligent comment from a sound mind.

GOD bless your parents for investing wisely on you.
please to not qoute mispicy and her likes.they will degrade you to their level...i can deduce that her insult was from her assumption that you dont represent women or you degrade women..not on the thread exactly.
Forgive her youthful excesses.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
Lolz
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

TRUST and a clean bill of heath is not handed freely to every strangers, so YES, until you can trust her and her status is revealed to you, there is NO WAY you should have unprotected sex with anyone.
I'm telling u dear,u must protect if u dnt want to contract a deadly disease
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

She will soon become a Mod by next year. Over active dey worry her sef
i mean no insult to her bt what am saying is that she is active and respond to statements
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:

i mean no insult to her bt what am saying is that she is active and respond to statements
Lol cheesy i understand you bro.. We actually saying the same thing.. She will soon be a Mod for her activeness
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Lol cheesy i understand you bro.. We actually saying the same thing.. She will soon be a Mod for her activeness
may be u will be the one that will give her the award
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by firstking01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
wat makes it nonsense...to a large extend he made a whole lota sense...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by PussySandie(f): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
grinLwkmd!gringrin I'm an amateur o!cry

I Practically Know Nothing Bout sex...cool

That guy is old enough to be my grandpa...grin I wonder what they're still doing On Nairaland...undecided shiooor!
kikikiki. cheesy. He said you still collect money for panties from ur parent. Is it true grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by PussySandie(f): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Gerrarahere man
grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..were ni bobo yi o
lol,seriously
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm telling u dear,u must protect if u dnt want to contract a deadly disease

by the time this r/ship is going places (aka making life plans together), trust is present AND you have both tested yourselves, then i see no reason why you should keep using condoms.... but maybe you can educate me on the matter?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

by the time this r/ship is going places (aka making life plans together), trust is present AND you have both tested yourselves, then i see no reason why you should keep using condoms.... but maybe you can educate me on the matter?
I'm nt talking about in dat aspect,nobody should ever be trusted,except u want to die untimely,those things of getting tested re still nt it,cos u may never knw if there is a side chick somewhere or d lady sleeping with other
Guys
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm nt talking about in dat aspect,nobody should ever be trusted,except u want to die untimely,those things of getting tested re still nt it,cos u may never knw if there is a side chick somewhere or d lady sleeping with other
Guys

i am truly sorry you feel that way, but let me help you:

MISCONCEPTION #1 if you cant trust anybody in your life then you will surely live a sad life filled with stress and worries.... and you might as well be single.

MISCONCEPTION #2 LIFE is about taking risks, and if you are not willing to TRUST and give your aLL to your partner (in due time) then you guys are simply wasting each others time.

MISCONCEPTION #3 with IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs, people like you who never give anyone a TRUE chance at love, will ultimately end up bitter and miserable people for life.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
delectablegyal:

Them don use the tactic on u before, abi?cheesy
no,condom or no sex before marriagewink.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by suzzy16(f): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i am truly sorry you feel that way, but let me help you:

MISCONCEPTION #1 if you cant trust anybody in your life then you will surely live a sad life filled with stress and worries.... and you might as well be single.

MISCONCEPTION #2 LIFE is about taking risks, and if you are not willing to TRUST and give your aLL to your partner (in due time) then you guys are simply wasting each others time.

MISCONCEPTION #3 with IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs, people like you who never give anyone a TRUE chance at love, will ultimately end up bitter and miserable people for life.
with all ur sayings,I aint single,bt just talking about what I've seen frm people,what they do in their relationship life,its better be safe than sorry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
suzzy16:
with all ur sayings,I aint single,bt just talking about what I've seen frm people,what they do in their relationship life,its better be safe than sorry

- if you aint single but do not trust your partner then you might as well be single.
- we have all seen negative crazy stuff in life, but we certainly shouldnt use that as the sole basis for our future interactions in life.
- yes its better to be safe than sorry, "as soon as you have any signs of concern". if there is NO signs of concern then you have no business poisoning your union with such negatives thoughts.

but hey, if we should all think like you do (and use other people's life as the benchmark for ours) then NOBODY should get married because a few have died in the hands of their husbands/wives.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

bruh don't even bother to reason with that chauvinistic eediot and his cohorts he will bring you down to his level...

i'd advice you read and walk pass biko,let him keep preaching unrealistic rubbish to hypocritic eediots like him

night
miss calm down,hain,dis tin touch u ooowinkwink
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by executioner27: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Use a condom no matter the situation. As in if you are not married. Its not about trust nor pregnancy, its the right thing. Don't be caught in this trust or cheap girl deceit. Another right thing to do is abstain from the whole drama. This is even the main right thing. When you are married, you can blow your wife (former GF who u used condoms on) skin to skin, Free Willy, Faceless, No Cap etc. Every other reason to use a condom on your wife has gone into the technicality zone which we can debate from now till the end of the world.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no,condom or no sex before marriagewink.
jolly where i fit see u,pls i want to show u a new condom that is in town nw and people always that is the best,let me see if u will like.so that we will do gra gra
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:

jolly where i fit see u,pls i want to show u a new condom that is in town nw and people always that is the best,let me see if u will like.so that we will do gra gra
i sabi all d condoms,no worry just dey come like mr ibu,bt knw say na ur dead body go reach housecheesycheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
executioner27:
Use a condom no matter the situation. As in if you are not married. Its not about trust nor pregnancy, its the right thing. Don't be caught in this trust or cheap girl deceit. Another right thing to do is abstain from the whole drama. This is even the main right thing. When you are married, you can blow your wife (former GF who u used condoms on) skin to skin, Free Willy, Faceless, No Cap etc. Every other reason to use a condom on your wife has gone into the technicality zone which we can debate from now till the end of the world.

You get sense.

One thing i enjoy about this thread is the revelations it gave me.

Read my write up over and over again and you will not agree less that all im preaching is abstinence or marriage if you cant control it and i did that in avery crude way for a reason and only the intelligent ones got the subliminal message.

Look at most ladies we marry and you wil agree that if we have to go by standard,they should be given to us free of charge cos most of them have been tossed around among more than 5 men at least and the mindset of these ladies while enjoying different men was "no shaking" condom is there and you know why ladies are the ones attacking me more? They enjoy the sex even with condom apparently because of their morphology as teh vaginal walls only need a friction to illicit pleasure and thi is why once a lady is broken by a guy,she is like a dog that is set free as many other guys after that will want to have their way and she will keep telling herself that afteral she is no longer a virgin so what.

Morale standard is dead and most of the ladies we have now are packaged whores and you will hear them talk about exes without any aorta of shame.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

- if you aint single but do not trust your partner then you might as well be single.
- we have all seen negative crazy stuff in life, but we certainly shouldnt use that as the sole basis for our future interactions in life.
- yes its better to be safe than sorry, "as soon as you have any signs of concern". if there is NO signs of concern then you have no business poisoning your union with such negatives thoughts.

but hey, if we should all think like you do (and use other people's life as the benchmark for ours) then NOBODY should get married because a few have died in the hands of their husbands/wives.

This even has nada to do with trust and the reason why im not conspicuously preaching no sex till marriage is becuse i know it will be a waste of time. While i do not support sex before marriage, we have couple who were faithful to each other even while stil courtiung and were making love and let me break the heart of many more ladies....

DO YOU KNOW THAT 90% OF GUYS WHO USE A CONDOM HAS A SPECIAL LADY THEY WILL NEVER USE IT FOR?

Now what is teh difference between you and that special girl?the answer is clear.

So my mesage is to send the red alert to many ladies that guys will be guys and you need to use your head. Don't allow a man use condom on you means abstain from sex till marriage or if you think you are clean and he is clean and both of you are "faithful to each other" well do the sin and bear the consequence.

This write up is crystal clear but its unfortunate we cant ignore the fact that some people are not endowed with intelligence.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i sabi all d condoms,no worry just dey come like mr ibu,bt knw say na ur dead body go reach housecheesycheesy
there is one that u don't know it is in town nw.
Bt did u say that i will go home dead,u think u strong pls i need u so hot. If i die on u,it will be a happy one. Pls where can i see u nw, my edge mamba don rise.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

This even has nada to do with trust and the reason why im not conspicuously preaching no sex till marriage is becuse i know it will be a waste of time. While i do not support sex before marriage, we have couple who were faithful to each other even while stil courtiung and were making love and let me break the heart of many more ladies....

DO YOU KNOW THAT 90% OF GUYS WHO USE A CONDOM HAS A SPECIAL LADY THEY WILL NEVER USE IT FOR?

Now what is teh difference between you and that special girl?the answer is clear.

So my mesage is to send the red alert to many ladies that guys will be guys and you need to use your head. Don't allow a man use condom on you means abstain from sex till marriage or if you think you are clean and he is clean and both of you are "faithful to each other" well do the sin and bear the consequence.

This write up is crystal clear but its unfortunate we cant ignore the fact that some people are not endowed with intelligence.

tell us all what else you see in that crystal ball of yours... as all you have written is simple BS beliefs that you have about dating.
again, you have the right to your own BS beliefs, to each their own.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elosky20: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

You get sense.

One thing i enjoy about this thread is the revelations it gave me.

Read my write up over and over again and you will not agree less that all im preaching is abstinence or marriage if you cant control it and i did that in avery crude way for a reason and only the intelligent ones got the subliminal message.

Look at most ladies we marry and you wil agree that if we have to go by standard,they should be given to us free of charge cos most of them have been tossed around among more than 5 men at least and the mindset of these ladies while enjoying different men was "no shaking" condom is there and you know why ladies are the ones attacking me more? They enjoy the sex even with condom apparently because of their morphology as teh vaginal walls only need a friction to illicit pleasure and thi is why once a lady is broken by a guy,she is like a dog that is set free as many other guys after that will want to have their way and she will keep telling herself that afteral she is no longer a virgin so what.

Morale standard is dead and most of the ladies we have now are packaged whores and you will hear them talk about exes without any aorta of shame.

just like ur statement.people go into relationship nowadays because they want to enjoy sex without condom, i also pity for ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.