Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123256 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Candyrain(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

babe it is hotting jawe......

you just enjoy your day gringrin

Over blood dey over hot. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Oga just say premarital sex is not too good, all ll agree with you.
Not everyone comes from a background that ll make them be financially ready to start raising children at 25.
No o,he will not say that,he will be confusing himself and plastering sluts and whores everywhere....

to even think i thought i was hving a reasonable discussion with last night and when he saw that his post doesnt make sense instead of him to apologise he changed it to premarital sex,abstinence and virginity discussion....

werey

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

Fimi ke jare ma reply re laipe jekin da awon ode yi loun

hehe so the virgin lady is actually vocal......yes o my blood dey boil because the eediot has changed his topic when he couldnt take the heat anymore and i need no useless drink am not a drunkard
since she understands it in her own way,how is that my business.......ode virgin will get you to heaven
oma like ija gan o.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
So to the champions of virginity, how do you sort your konji? abi Una get immunity for that one?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

You missing my point up. I am not praising you that you didnt open your legs for many men, what I am saying is that you must be pretty young not to know much about this life.

Virginity to me is not an added advantage. Some ladies are still virgin because guys cant find them good enough to be close enough to have relationship that ll might lead to sex with them because they are either dirty, ugly, rude, cursed , boring , childish , arrogant , spoilt brat , etc.

A lot of single mothers still they get husband while Virgins they go from one mountain to the other praying for husband.
did i say u were praising me??,u said smething abt nt having experience. i referred to my previous post as rgards dat. bsides being married is nt a trophy or smething. happiness and slf discovery is wht matters in life to me nt husband. u do wht makes u happy!!! u can always marry whn u find d one u can live with and raise a family. so dnt think getting married is an achievement. rather ur assets are.. so chill
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

chisos shocked gringrin gringrin

babe you wicked o....amma open a new account and form virgin sef ,virgins are the new IN thing and they are respected on nairaland because if i say am i virgin with this moniker now,nobody will believe me grin
lol..I am proud to be a non virgin o.I no kukuma dey find husband for nairaland.Those that are striving to be given the award for "most decent female nairalander" should keep up the good work.The last time I checked,I don't hv to impress anyone here.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008 & vikks014. I will suggest you marry each other. You both will definitely live happy & blissful married life.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Over blood dey over hot. tongue tongue tongue
i have made my point clear and am out already

have nice day
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol..I am proud to be a non virgin o.I no kukuma dey find husband for nairaland.Those that are striving to be given the award for "most decent female nairalander" should keep up the good work.The last time I checked,I don't hv to impress anyone here.
What if your husband turns out to be a virgin?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
blublahd:

What if your husband turns out to be a virgin?
My husband cannot turn out to be a virgin.Not possible at all!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Oga just say premarital sex is not too good, all ll agree with you.
Not everyone comes from a background that ll make them be financially ready to start raising children at 25.

Then control your konji at 25.

I know many people dont know a jack about creative writing and only an intelligent pereson will get the subliminal message and i thank GOD some did.

If a man can walk up to a LovePeddler's house and use a condom on her and then comes to you and does same please what are you?

I can not come here to start preaching premarital sex cos it holds no water so i have passed the message the peculiar way i can. If a lady can not control her desire for sex and allows a man use condom on her for sex before marriage,i repeat,SHE IS A SLUT..Quote me anywhere.

Some people have misconstrued my write upo to say im encouraging premarital sex without a condom but that is their cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:
Toks2008 & vikks014. I will suggest you marry each other. You both will definitely live happy & blissful married life.
so it is now a bad thing to agree wt an opposite sex on a topic so bc we agreed on sme valid points we shld now bcome husband and wifei tire for u oooo. undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:
so it is now a bad thing to agree wt an opposite sex on a topic so bc we agreed on sme valid points we shld now bcome husband and wifei tire for u oooo. undecided oo chim
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
[b][/b]
queenfav:
then if he turns out to be virgin,what will hapen grin
queenfav:
then if he turns out to be virgin,what will hapen
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
Really? what if it happens? e reach to go mountain go pray?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
so it is now a bad thing to agree wt an opposite sex on a topic so bc we agreed on sme valid points we shld now bcome husband and wifei tire for u oooo. undecided oo chim
how old are you?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oma like ija gan o.
ma binu dear...koda to.ba momi mi kin she onija
but misspicy lo ma n wa outspoken,emigangan gentle gan wink

but how many popular monikers have you seen on this thread,few most people does not like commenting on this guys threads because as long as you dont agree with his myopic points you are a slut and _whore.....

the self righteous eediot now had to change the point of his thread and called that used hag forming virgin (i no know who ask her,because thats how old aunty gwegwes do style adverts) to come and save his ass on here and d shegoat said her mother blood dey boil...

let no eediot quote me with trash sha
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Some ladies are still virgin because guys cant find them good enough to be close enough to have relationship that ll might lead to sex with them because they are either dirty, ugly, rude, cursed , boring , childish , arrogant , spoilt brat , etc.

LOL! Nice one..i always get curious to see any lady who claims to be a virgin or sexually chaste and if she is the hot type then i will give her a medal but if she is not the attractive type, i will just tell her she tried because apparently,guys don't really disturb her.

But from the way the present world is,any lady no matter how unattractive she is who stil remains a virgin till 25 shoudl be given a medal of honour.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Candyrain(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

i have made my point clear and am out already

have nice day

Funny is I don't even know the topic of discussion and didn't read the OP. Just saw your post and decided to tease you. Hope I didn't say what I shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:
[b][/b]
then if he turns out to be virgin,what will hapen grin
then if he turns out to be virgin,what will hapen
lol..I am engaged already to be married next year.So trust me when I say,it can't happen.I don't have a thing against virgins.However, I am very sexually active and loving it! So to each his own...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Nice one..i always get curious to see any lady who claims to be a virgin or sexually chaste and if she is the hot type then i will give her a medal but if she is not the attractive type, i will just tell her she tried because apparently,guys don't really disturb her.

But from the way the present world is,any lady no matter how unattractive she is who stil remains a virgin till 25 shoudl be given a medal of honour.

Funny You. Na ur type they fall mugu pass
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Funny is I don't even know the topic of discussion and didn't read the OP. Just saw your post and decided to tease you. Hope I didn't say what I shouldn't.
No you didnt....maybe you should read it and read the whole thread sef and interpret this.hogwash for me in a man's view
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Well i have not wooed any nairaland lady before and i am not looking for a wife on nairaland nevertheless i love socializing so if i get to know her and she fits into my spec,there is no harm in woing her.kpatapata she no go gree.

Just trying to corroborate your assertion.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

ma binu dear...koda to.ba momi mi kin she onija
but misspicy lo ma n wa outspoken,emigangan gentle gan wink

but how many popular monikers have you seen on this thread,few most people does not like commenting on this guys threads because as long as you dont agree with his myopic points you are a slut and _whore.....

the self righteous eediot now had to change the point of his thread and called that used hag forming virgin (i no know who ask her,because thats how old aunty gwegwes do style adverts) to come and save his ass on here and d shegoat said her mother blood dey boil...

let no eediot quote me with trash sha

your blood to dy gbona ju.. Moti reply sha check..
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

lol,na so na..The babes who act like they are very disciplined are the easiest to fall.Just get them in a lonely house..You go see the evidence.Just small kiss and pre-intimacy,dem go open leg.Many don't know that most people are virgins because of lack of opportunity.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Candyrain(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

No you didnt....maybe you should read it and read the whole thread sef and interpret this.hogwash for me in a man's view

Ok. Let me read.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol..I am engaged already to be married next year.So trust me when I say,it can't happen.I don't have a thing against virgins,but I am very sexually active and loves it!So to each his own.
congrat for ur upcomming celebratin, and what if a self paid guy come begging and he is a V
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
blublahd:

Really? what if it happens? e reach to go mountain go pray?
lol,before me and d virgin guy go even reach dating stage,I go don corrupt am sef with raw gist.I have a very dismissive disposition about this sex thing sha.If you fit hold body..Good!If not,do it abeg without having to apologize!No time o.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
blublahd:

how old are you?
say what u want to say sir. i dnt think knowing my age first bfore saying it matters. thanks
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

You dont know me.

All these stuffs i write on nland are borne out of passion for writing and experience. i cant count the number of encouragements i have received from guys and ladies on nairaland.

However,I do not expect everyone to agree with my write up neither do i appreciate manner-less pepper sellers from barging into my thread to start ranting and cursing like a mentally disturbed individual. Life is about living and allowing others to live,my opinion and your must not align and that is no ticket for curses and insolence.

If you know me personally you will appreciate my dogged approach to life.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:

congrat for ur upcomming celebratin, and what if a self paid guy come begging and he is a V
lol..who the self paid guy help?My man is very comfortable.Besides,I have dating experience,So I have encountered rich men in high places,but I chose him.I know he loves me in a way no one has ever done.From the sacrifices he makes,to how he dotes on me..I can't trade that for anything na..Plus say he sabi work for bed..lol.BTW,the fact that a guy or babe is a virgin doesn't really score points with me.Its a decision,not a major achievement that should be shouted from the rooftops.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
sme gurls are jst so frustrated in life eh. their comments speaks volume. na waoh..i pray she wunt die today out of frustration and e-jealousy
hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.