Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123259 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Ok. Let me read.
am waiting
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
sme gurls are jst so frustrated in life eh. their comments speaks volume. na waoh..i pray she wunt die today out of frustration and e-jealousy
hahahahahahahahaha

It is the abusive words that i really can't understand.

It seems this write up is touching somewhere in her life and rather than get clarifications, she would rather imagine meanings,conclude on them and starts cursing.

Honestly some people need serious mental and psychological evaluation.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lmao gringrin virgin aiye refering to me or herself....

can't be me sha
because i dont roll with cowards o if any body is sure of themselves they should quote me and talk........

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol..who the self paid guy help?My man is very comfortable.Besides,I have dating experience,So I have encountered rich men in high places,but I chose him.I know he loves me in a way no one has ever done.From the sacrifices he makes,to how he dotes on me..I can't trade that for anything na..Plus say he sabi work for bed..lol.BTW,the fact that a guy or babe is a virgin doesn't really score points with me.Its a decision,not a major achievement that should be shouted from the rooftops.
abeg come and see something...is THE VIRGIN and her husband refering to me or you i need clarification

and if they are bold enough they should mention me o

hypocrites score no points around me too gringrin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol,before me and d virgin guy go even reach dating stage,I go don corrupt am sef with raw gist.I have a very dismissive disposition about this sex thing sha.If you fit hold body..Good!If not,do it abeg without having to apologize!No time o.
I get you. my own take about sex is that I can't just shake the feeling of having sex with the wrong person, personality-wise. And by so doing I become active and then may just become fucck that one, Bleep this one, fucck those ones.
Am more of, if you are sure it's the right person and more importantly at a time you should at least have someone you are courting, that ain't a bad idea.
casual sex, just because she got a nice asss and, nice shape or cute face seems rather senseless to me.
I hope I don't sound femininesad
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

can't be me sha
because i dont roll with cowards o if any body is sure of themselves they should quote me and talk........
grin lmao! you are a confirmed were alaso.

All these while from page 1 you were misquoting me and i even asked you to quote a certain section but till now you did not but you will waste no time in raining insults..lol!

please what is your academic qualification cos in all honesty you remind me of one spoilt village champion who brews trouble at every opportunity..kai!

Walahi i no get your time and if its not because my job is basically online,i for no even get time to view these abusive comments of yours and at this time of the day let alone respond.

If you like read different meanings to my write up..ko kan aye...eni fe iwadi oro ni o ma nbere oro but you would rather prefer to curse me so continue and i can even borrow you more words to use if you want........Werepe o ni ibikn a gba mu gbogbo ara ni o fi jo ni..atawewe..continue.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
say what u want to say sir. i dnt think knowing my age first bfore saying it matters. thanks
it matters auntie.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
blublahd:

I get you. my own take about sex is that I can't just shake the feeling of having sex with the wrong person, personality-wise. And by so doing I become active and then may just become fucck that one, Bleep this one, fucck those ones.
Am more of, if you are sure it's the right person and more importantly at a time you should at least have someone you are courting, that ain't a bad idea.
casual sex, just because she got a nice asss and, nice shape or cute face seems rather senseless to me.

You sounded feminine a little bit sha. But I ll sincerely like to be more like you.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
blublahd:

No u don't sound feminine..I agree with u bro.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol..who the self paid guy help?My man is very comfortable.Besides,I have dating experience,So I have encountered rich men in high places,but I chose him.I know he loves me in a way no one has ever done.From the sacrifices he makes,to how he dotes on me..I can't trade that for anything na..Plus say he sabi work for bed..lol.BTW,the fact that a guy or babe is a virgin doesn't really score points with me.Its a decision,not a major achievement that should be shouted from the rooftops.
ilike gals that exbits some of this ur character.not moved by cash. bt for me virgin scores alot of points to me.
why some gals that i have chat with so far likes guys that rough in bed
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
so it is now a bad thing to agree wt an opposite sex on a topic so bc we agreed on sme valid points we shld now bcome husband and wifei tire for u oooo. undecided

I am almost sure that you were brought well as a good girl. I have not seen u used any abusive words since. unusual of babes these days!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

abeg come and see something...is THE VIRGIN and her husband refering to me or you i need clarification

and if they are bold enough they should mention me o

hypocrites score no points around me too gringrin
what ar u talkin abt
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:
grin lmao! you are a confirmed were alaso.

All these while from page 1 you were misquoting me and i even asked you to quote a certain section but till now you did not but you will waste no time in raining insults..lol!

please what is your academic qualification cos in all honesty you remind me of one spoilt village champion who brews trouble at every opportunity..kai!

Se walahi i no get your time.if you like read different meanings to my write up..ko kan aye...eni fe iwadi oro ni o ma nbere oro but you would rather prefer to curse me so continue and i can even borrow you more words to use if you want........Werepe
egbami boda ode ma ti mu shepe oti ni igboya ore nu dahun cheesycheesycheesy
kikikikikikikik....chisos orishirishi werey lowa
To God i do not have your time because if i did I would have given you your cup of tea direct.....
even if you are not told you can see yourself that you are the mad one here with the following reasons

1)you started the insults
2)you refered to anybody that did not agree to your post as a slut and _whore
3) when you saw you losed ground you invited your virgin which only you confirmed to come and derail the thread from what you originally posted when you saw your useless post made no sense
4) Known monikers avoided your thread like plague coz they already know you are mad meanwhile i was giving you the benefit of doubt i should have seen the madness oozing from you tonguetongue
5)I am not a person to brag about virginity and educational qualification on social media some of us still have a life outside nairaland unlike you so i will not bring my self down to your level and that of your university graduate virgin....i no need do advert for husband ontop nairaland...
6)it is written all over your threads that you are already mad but yet to enter market,your mother's prayer is still working
7)reply me accoding to my posts and stop showcasing your usual madness tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

It is the abusive words that i really can't understand.

It seems this write up is touching somewhere in her life and rather than get clarifications, she would rather imagine meanings,conclude on them and starts cursing.

Honestly some people need serious mental and psychological evaluation.
lol. jst laugh it off jare no be her fault whn so many characters are deposited in one place dt is d result
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:
what ar u talkin abt
mention wasnt directed at you...was it?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

You sounded feminine a little bit sha. But I ll sincerely like to be more like you.
Being me to me, is quite tempestuous but the lightning leads the way.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. jst laugh it off jare no be her fault whn so many characters are deposited in one place dt is d result

Ofcourse i have learned to laugh off any form of insults expecially from abusive nairalanders...

who i be wey i go dey vex? Even old people and leaders get yabbed on nairaland witth impunity so i should never let that bother me.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

can't be me sha
I was loving this thread at first Not until the aim was derailed by some people here within a transient hour.. Smh undecided. You're even coalescing with an 18yrs old _iddiiot that knows nothing about sex,. I'm not against all what you said about Abstainance, you are extremely right BUT the other iddiot have a modicum or no experience in this sex issue, she's just ranting.. The bible says '' By their fruits, we shall know them". Fruits here means action, attitude, behaviour, and its very pellucid that she possess that of a kid who knows nothing about sex. She only managed to know these by Happenstances and she's has been impetuous with her post.. See, I venerated all your post here, I'm not against it but for someone who lack knowledge of this thing to censured one opinion even citing a couple of using condom as an example is more or less like an imbarazzo.
Let the girls/guys with experience talk NOT people under 18 that still collect money for panties from dad & mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

mention wasnt directed at you...was it?
nope bt u replied to my mention and i thought ur refering to me
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

I was loving this thread at first Not until the aim was derailed by some people here within a transient hour.. Smh undecided. You're even coalescing with an 18yrs old _iddiiot that knows nothing about sex,. I'm not against all what you said about Abstainance, you are extremely right BUT the other iddiot have a modicum or no experience in this sex issue, she's just ranting.. The bible says '' By their fruits, we shall know them". Fruits here means action, attitude, behaviour, and its very pellucid that she possess that of a kid who knows nothing about sex. She only managed to know these by Happenstances and she's has been impetuous with her post.. See, I venerated all your post here, I'm not against it but for someone who lack knowledge of this thing to censured one opinion even citing a couple of not using condom as an example is more or less like an imbarazzo.
Let the girls/guys with experience talk NOT people under 18 that still collect money for panties from dad & mum
kikikiki....bruh you have allowed previous issues in here o
am not gonna comment on that just the way we all stay outta each others issues

how is your day gonna egbon mi,i can't wait to speak with you,its on charge grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

egbami boda ode ma ti mu shepe oti ni igboya ore nu dahuntongue

I was actually trying to calm you down but you just confirmed my fears...if i respond to you again then i should as well book a rom in the psycathry...this is pathethic.

please seek urgent help.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by oloyede252(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
I read the topic and i cant phantom the need for insulting or abusing the op..from his topic he already said its controversial.with something like that you only need to put down your opposing or supirior argument.unless you have something against the op

moreover at the topic using of condom is very important for people who engage mostly in pre and extra marital affairs because of the effect which is mostly in a negative light.std's etc

the reason most people here disagree with you is because for me they could not understand the psychological aspect in generality to the subject matter..look at your post from a physical point of view most people will tend to disagree.
But having a common relationship with the subject on a deep cognitive and psychological point of view i will tend to agree becouse of one thing you mentioned which is the THOUGHT.
Thought is inconsiquencial compared to action.most people will agree that people are likely to use condom when they trust not their sexual partner.TRUST NOT.could be alot of reason one of which the op projected...

On the long run.we are both right at the end.
Thks
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Johnsown1:
nope bt u replied to my mention and i thought ur refering to me
i mentioned queenfav not you
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki....bruh you have allowed previous issues in here o
am not gonna comment on that just the way we all stay outta each others issues

how is your day gonna egbon mi,i can't wait to speak with you,its on charge grin
Egbon to pe mi yen, je ko dabi eni wipe mo ti dagba gan.. Omo kekere ni mi oo ask jollyjoy & oyin.

Na 24hrs u wan use charge..
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I was actually trying to calm you down but you just confirmed my fears...if i respond to you again then i should as well book a rom in the psycathry...this is pathethic.

please seek urgent help.
I said it grin
werey ole gba pe werey lo hun
you should be aware that you have been termed mad by people who already knows about yomur threads the way they avoided it
aman sa fun werey ni tongue
....using maturity at this point makes no sense because you already showed us your age is just a number from the begining.....
and i repeat reply me according to my post not to score cheap points because two can play at the game
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

I am almost sure that you are brought well as a good girl. I have not seen u used any abusive words since. unusual of babes this days!
hmmmm. thanks and God bless
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

Egbon to pe mi yen, je ko dabi eni wipe mo ti dagba gan.. Omo kekere ni mi oo ask jollyjoy & oyin.

Na 24hrs u wan use charge..
kikikiigrin awa ni respect gan besides okunrin okin keere ju lodo wa tonguetongue

if possible gringrin...the review said not too good ba3 n i heard about it too late
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
oloyede252:
I read the topic and i cant phantom the need for insulting or abusing the op..from his topic he already said its controversial.with something like that you only need to put down your opposing or supirior argument.unless you have something against the op

moreover at the topic using of condom is very important for people who engage mostly in pre and extra marital affairs because of the effect which is mostly in a negative light.std's etc

the reason most people here disagree with you is because for me they could not understand the psychological aspect in generality to the subject matter..look at your post from a physical point of view most people will tend to disagree.
But having a common relationship with the subject on a deep cognitive and psychological point of view i will tend to agree becouse of one thing you mentioned which is the THOUGHT.
Thought is inconsiquencial compared to action.most people will agree that people are likely to use condom when they trust not their sexual partner.TRUST NOT.could be alot of reason one of which the op projected...

On the long run.we are both right at the end.
Thks

This is an intelligent comment from a sound mind.

GOD bless your parents for investing wisely on you.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Ofcourse i have learned to laugh off any form of insults expecially from abusive nairalanders...

who i be wey i go dey vex? Even old people and leaders get yabbed on nairaland witth impunity so i should never let that bother me.
sure dts true. ws always fighting for GEJ DEN OOO. HV TO LEAVE POLITICS SECTION FOR GOOD cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Johnsown1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

i mentioned queenfav not you
noted
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by PussySandie(f): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
profojah:

I was loving this thread at first Not until the aim was derailed by some people here within a transient hour.. Smh undecided. You're even coalescing with an 18yrs old _iddiiot that knows nothing about sex,. I'm not against all what you said about Abstainance, you are extremely right BUT the other iddiot have a modicum or no experience in this sex issue, she's just ranting.. The bible says '' By their fruits, we shall know them". Fruits here means action, attitude, behaviour, and its very pellucid that she possess that of a kid who knows nothing about sex. She only managed to know these by Happenstances and she's has been impetuous with her post.. See, I venerated all your post here, I'm not against it but for someone who lack knowledge of this thing to censured one opinion even citing a couple of using condom as an example is more or less like an imbarazzo.
kikikikikikikiki cheesy. u mean estharfabian. Is she an amateur. Roftl cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
LOL. DIS GURL IS FUNNY OOOO..i pray she make it today oooo. shuuuu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.