Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123268 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Are there no girls with just one serious boyfriend? or a guy with just one serious babe throughout ur university days?
lols. serious boyfriend u said see if u r nt ready to marry a girl yet and u hv her as a sex partner she will dump u anytime she sees anoda person with a bigger pocket.. two of my senior colleagues dt hv serious boyfriends as u said while in sch will soon get married to their obodo oyibo hubbys nxt yr. u dnt hv any business being in a sexual rlationship wt a non virgin if u r nt ready for marriage. dis is a hard truth tho
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008, As Much as I'd like to believe I saw an atom Of Sense in Your thread..undecided I'm obviously lying!lipsrsealed

Firstly, You're promoting Sex without condom instead of Abstinence.... Like are You even listening To Yourself??
Look ehn...I think I get Your Lamentations...Buh Seriously, The thought is Irrational..undecided

Someone here Made a statement saying "If the FG banned condoms, they'd be a decrease in the Level of sexual discipline.." ..that's total hogwash, I tell You!! Some guys Don't even Like the idea Of "condoms''....Like they say....in quote "Nothing beats raw Sex"undecided

Condoms Aren't just made for just STD prevention...Mostly for Unwanted pregnancies...No one wants to bring A child Into the world Without proper planning...

Particularly, I know of a married couple that still use "Condoms"...Does that mean the man sees the Lady as a slut or a potential STD carrier!?? Your points are just Ridiculous jaweh!

Rather than saying this Rubbish all in the name of creating a thread! You should Advice girls to learn to close their legs!! To learn to Abstain from pre-marital sex....instead you're here spewing trash!! Odeh!

Yeye dey smell bad!undecided misspicy...Let's gerrout of this thread jaweh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

No o....she lived with NYPHOMANIAC and didn't turn out a Nypho herself because na she HOLY pass

Everyone in her school were sleeping around. Only she closed her legs throughout.

Guess Na second virgin she be, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I hope you keep it up and im not assuming you are a primary virgin as we have secondary and tertiary virgins lol!

But in all honesty,the fewer the sex partners a lady has before marriage the better for her and if she can totally avoid it why not?

lol no be small pri.sec and tertiary. guess we also hv phd Virgins

its jst principles of ones conduct nt abt types of Virgin. bt atleast as a humanbeing u hv to set ur own standards and live by it nt minding wht odas think
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
lols. serious boyfriend u said see if u r nt ready to marry a girl yet and u hv her as a sex partner she will dump u anytime she sees anoda person with a bigger pocket.. two of my senior colleagues dt hv serious boyfriends as u said while in sch will soon get married to their obodo oyibo hubbys nxt yr. u dnt hv any business being in a sexual rlationship wt a non virgin if u r nt ready for marriage. dis is a hard truth tho

If you are truly a graduate I guess your education is very fast. Because you have not seen much in this life!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Toks2008, As Much as I'd like to believe I saw an atom Of Sense in Your thread..undecided I'm obviously lying!lipsrsealed

Firstly, You're promoting Sex without condom instead of Abstinence.... Like are You even listening To Yourself??
Look ehn...I think I get Your Lamentations...Buh Seriously, The thought is Irrational..undecided

Someone here Made a statement saying "If the FG banned condoms, they'd be a decrease in the Level of sexual discipline.." ..that's total hogwash, I tell You!! Some guys Don't even Like the idea Of "condoms''....Like they say....in quote "Nothing beats raw Sex"undecided

Condoms Aren't just made for just STD prevention...Mostly for Unwanted pregnancies...No one wants to bring A child Into the world Without proper planning...I know of a married couple that still use "Condoms"...Does that mean the man sees the Lady as a slut or a potential STD carrier!?? Your points are just Ridiculous!

Rather than saying this Rubbish! You should Advice girls to learn to close their legs!! To learn to Abstain from pre-marital sex....instead you're here spewing trash!!

oh....why are you calling me to leave sef.....

am learning one or two things from the latest Virgin on nairaland biko.....
i have been through with the OP since last night that one is just a confused person....

just go dear,i will leave when am done learning about virginity....

two eediots changing what they started in order to look righteous confused people
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lilylaw: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
C9 is a weight management pack that helps you lose 5-10kg with one pack in 9 days..Helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy,thighs, arms and all over...Call 09091303121 for details.

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
some girls are jst plain dumb and foolish. nobody is telling u nt to Bleep around. dis is a free world. u r entitled to ur opinion and lifestyle dnt panic when odas dnt think d same way u do or act same way u act. we all hv priorities in Life wht freaks u might nt b same thing dt freaks odas
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:

lol no be small pri.sec and tertiary. guess we also hv phd Virgins

its jst principles of ones conduct nt abt types of Virgin. bt atleast as a humanbeing u hv to set ur own standards and live by it nt minding wht odas think

Good..keep it up.

It is always extremely difficult for guys to give up a wife they dis-flowered and that goes to show the importance guys place on sexual chastity and the same guys wwill tell you sex before marriage does not matter and wil use you as a sex machine using the condom and latter dump your sorry oversrwd ass for another lady.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

Condoms Aren't just made for just STD prevention...Mostly for Unwanted pregnancies...No one wants to bring A child Into the world Without proper planning...I know of a married couple that still use "Condoms"...Does that mean the man sees the Lady as a slut or a potential STD carrier!?? Your points are just Ridiculous!

Rather than saying this Rubbish! You should Advice girls to learn to close their legs!! To learn to Abstain from pre-marital sex....instead you're here spewing trash!!

And some ladies also accept that its only sluts that allows condoms to used for . Nawa o, all kind of peeps Na in u go meet for chatting room.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Everyone in her school were sleeping around. Only she closed her legs throughout.

Guess Na second virgin she be, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.
My brother whether she be primary,secondary,or university virgin that one is nit even bad inshort congratulations to her it will make her husband not to cheat on her or divorce her

the thing annoying misspicy is that the two eeediots have derailed from the initial point of this thread which says guys that use condoms with their girlfriends are demeaning them and they have turned it to Abstinence,virginity discussion and calling of every other person who did not agree with the initial aim of this thread hoes and Sluts
shows the extent which this self righteous eediots will go in order to protect their righteous image

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elxandre(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

i don't know how to space it....

it means people with brain touch
because calling people whores and sluts because they don't agree with their useless ideas shows that their brain dey touch
Hehehe..... This is serious grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

If you are truly a graduate I guess your education is very fast. Because you have not seen much in this life!
exactly wht i was saying in my previous post
shaa thank God i hv a lovely mum dt taught me wht sex is all about. i would hv been a lost sheep tho. sex education is very important at an early age i guess
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

oh....why are you calling me to leave sef.....

am learning one or two things from the latest Virgin on nairaland biko.....
i have been through with the OP since last night that one is just a confused person....

just go dear,i will leave when am done learning about virginity....

two eediots changing what they started in order to look righteous confused people
LoLgrin

Pure Virgins...grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
some girls are jst plain dumb and foolish. nobody is telling u nt to Bleep around. dis is a free world. u r entitled to ur opinion and lifestyle dnt panic when odas dnt think d same way u do or act same way u act. we all hv priorities in Life wht freaks u might nt b same thing dt freaks odas

If you ever waste your time explaining to an olosho to maintain a proper decorum i will get so pissed with you.

Some ladies are touts and rather than discuss intelligently and learn one or two things,they would rather prefer to curse and abuse like an unmannered pepper seller. Some people are just too wicked to allow their parents waste their hard earned money on sending them to school cos an illiterate well manured pap seller is way better than them in decorum.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MRBrownJ: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
lols. serious boyfriend u said see if u r nt ready to marry a girl yet and u hv her as a sex partner she will dump u anytime she sees anoda person with a bigger pocket.. two of my senior colleagues golddigging cheating liars dt hv serious boyfriends as u said while in sch will soon get married to their obodo oyibo hubbys clueless mumu benefactor nxt yr. u dnt hv any business being in a sexual rlationship wt a non virgin highly desperate woman if u r nt ready for marriage. dis is a hard truth tho

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by funshy87(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Like say u be virgin, una go come here dey form holy mary
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 the way you ended your write up sweet my Belle! cheesy

It's better to abstain totally till marriage than having an unprotected sex just because you love each other. Even if both party are free from STD there's still risk of Unwanted pregnancy.. I call it unwanted pregnancy because * if you both want a baby then you wouldn't mind getting married*

But you don't have to condemn those who use Condom since they cannot abstain, it's better that they protect themselves. Prevention is better than Cure.

I think only a man who cannot procreate will find it easy and safe to have premarital sex without protection especially if he's not ready for Marriage!

BTW.......
Abstinence Remains the best method! cheesy

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

And some ladies also accept that its only sluts that allows condoms to used for . Nawa o, all kind of peeps Na in u go meet for chatting room.
Fücked up ladies....Dumb ladies!undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Elxandre:
Hehehe..... This is serious grin
odikwa serious my brother
abele che eforuo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

FIXED
Thankyou!!! Extremely clueless, dumb and desperate!undecided
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Fücked up ladies....Dumb ladies!undecided
HIV Infected ladies...backward ladies

virginity is a ticket to heaven ladies...virginity makes your husband not cheat on you ladies....inshort dindinrin end time ladies gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

My brother whether she be primary,secondary,or university virgin that one is nit even bad inshort congratulations to her it will make her husband not to cheat on her or divorce her

the thing annoying misspicy is that the two eeediots have derailed from the initial point of this thread which says guys that use condoms with their girlfriends are demeaning them and they have turned it to Abstinence,virginity discussion and calling of every other person who did not agree with the initial aim of this thread hoes and Sluts
shows the extent which this self righteous eediots will go in order to protect their righteous image
o like wahala gan sha... Sha check mail jare...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Good..keep it up.

It is always extremely difficult for guys to give up a wife they dis-flowered and that goes to show the importance guys place on sexual chastity and the same guys wwill tell you sex before marriage does not matter and wil use you as a sex machine using the condom and latter dump your sorry oversrwd ass for another lady.
hahahahaha. i get ur point

seems one girl is angry wt u ooo for opening this thread. u better buy drinks so dt u can go and plead wt her ooo. d way i understood d thread differed frm d way she got it and dts y she is ranting up and down so beg her ooo. bye
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

HIV Infected ladies...backward ladies

virginity is a ticket to heaven ladies...virginity makes your husband not cheat on you ladies....inshory dindinrin ladies gringringringrin
LoLgringrin

Misspicy, Your blood is Hot o!grin

LoL@Virginity makes Your husband not cheat On Yougrin!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
kennycanny:

Ok picture this...Must you make love outside marriage?

Ok lets assume konji is really holding both you and both can't hold it,is it impossible to marry? at least registry and introduction?

If the answer to the above is NO and the lady still opens her legs wide for that man to have sex with her with or without a condom then the lady is a slut even when she does not see it that way,the guy is only having a casual sex with her with means at that point,she is a casual.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by queenfav(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
funshy87:
Like say u be virgin, una go come here dey form holy mary
lol..bros one Orijin for u there!The way some babes form on nairaland eh.If you investigate their real life offline,na one yeye boy when dem dey feed sef, nai dey straff them with tramadol on top empty belle for one dirty face-me-I -face-you one room apartment.Yet once they log into nairaland they become virgins.They will even agree to any post on nairaland just to look like a "Wife material".SMH!Well,I aint got no apologies for whatever I say here.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

FIXED
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. my stomach oooooo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
o like wahala gan sha... Sha check mail jare...
Fimi ke jare ma reply re laipe jekin da awon ode yi loun

hehe so the virgin lady is actually vocal......yes o my blood dey boil because the eediot has changed his topic when he couldnt take the heat anymore and i need no useless drink am not a drunkard
since she understands it in her own way,how is that my business.......ode virgin will get you to heaven
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Vikky014:
exactly wht i was saying in my previous post
shaa thank God i hv a lovely mum dt taught me wht sex is all about. i would hv been a lost sheep tho. sex education is very important at an early age i guess

You are missing my point. I am not praising you that you didnt open your legs for many men, what I am saying is that you must be pretty young not to know much about this life.

Virginity to me is not an added advantage. Some ladies are still virgin because guys cant find them good enough to be close enough to have relationship that ll might lead to sex with them because they are either dirty, ugly, rude, cursed , boring , childish , arrogant , spoilt brat , etc.

A lot of single mothers still find husbands while Virgins they go from one mountain to the other praying for husband.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
queenfav:
lol..bros one Orijin for u there!The way some babes form on nairaland eh.If you investigate their real life offline,na one yeye boy when dem dey feed sef, nai dey straff them with tramadol on top empty belle for one dirty face-me-I -face-you one room apartment.Yet once they log into nairaland they become virgins.They will even agree to any post on nairaland just to look like a "Wife material".SMH!Well,I aint got no apologies for whatever I say here.
chisos shocked gringrin gringrin

babe you wicked o....amma open a new account and form virgin sef ,virgins are the new IN thing and they are respected on nairaland because if i say am i virgin with this moniker now,nobody will believe me grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

Misspicy, Your blood is Hot o!grin
LoL@Virginity makes Your husband not cheat On Yougrin!
babe it is hotting jawe......
you just enjoy your day gringrin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kennycanny: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok picture this...Must you make love outside marriage?

Ok lets assume konji is really holding both you and both can't hold it,is it impossible to marry? at least registry and introduction?

If the answer to the above is NO and the lady still opens her legs wide for that man to have sex with her with or without a condom then the lady is a slut even when she does not see it that way,the guy is only having a casual sex with her with means at that point,she is a casual.

Oga just say premarital sex is not too good, all ll agree with you.
Not everyone comes from a background that ll make them be financially ready to start raising children at 25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.