Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. (71834 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 2-units Of 2-bedroom Bungalow At Ijede [ikorodu LGA] / DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by heatflux: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
erico2k2:
And in the process continued to mould more blocks 6 inches solid
@35/bag
Labour cost N800 /bag
it appears you are using solid blocks rather than hollow ones. Why?

4 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Qc1(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
hello fellow nairalander will you like to install epoxy instead of using tiles?if yes please contact onyeka on 07062269048 or 08053789165.

Hello, how much will it cost for 10 meter square in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by harkynon(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2016
Make we see your floor plan

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2016
These administrators na animals. .wweitin this one dey do 4 front page

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by whyteboyz03(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
At erico , nice job bro. God bless your hustle . Just completed my fencing in pH too . should be back on site before end of the year as block moulding would be ongoing. Nice job again

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by MadCow1: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2016
erico2k2:
Good day.2 God be the glory.Imm able to put my DIY drawings (plan)into ground
https://www.nairaland.com/2434106/diy-drawing-floor-plan
Location=PH
Major contractor Me
Client Me
Supervisor Me
Site Engr. Engr Mathias (childhood friend frm the UK.)
Actual area of land =
Areas occupied by the building=
Building descriptions
2 units of 2 bed flats (semi ditched )
2 units of 1 bed flat
1 4 bed duplex
So I have done all the enabling works ie clearing settlement all logistics so won't go into it but anyone needs the info jst ask on here and I'm more than happy to share.stay tuned pictures coming shortly and I got my proof vest with me for all the critics on here grin grin grin
Engun and co lol

Oga..

I just need to give you one advice..

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH YOUR SECURITY AND HOW YOU VISIT YOUR SITE..

The Kidnapping in Port Harcourt no get respect o!

Do not carry cash to site to pay workers yourself. Infact, never be seen with money at site.

Keep the lowest profile you can.

I have a building project ongoing in Port Harcourt and even Nicodemus dey learn work for my hand on covet site visitation. I know many people who have been kidnapped from their work site before.

Goodluck with your crib.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by toprealman: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
erico2k2:
I have been taking a break for the xmas season.merry xmas everybody come an join me
not appetizing enough.... thanks.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by darelar(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
hello fellow nairalander will you like to install epoxy instead of using tiles?if yes please contact onyeka on 07062269048 or 08053789165.
how much is it per square metres
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by mira4u: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
I like this.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Reyus: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2016
OP, Be careful, That foundation is not enough to carry that 1 storey building plan.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by ahamonyeka(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2016
darelar:
how much is it per square metres
12k psqm
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Thank you.
I bargained with the workers for us to use counting of blocks for the basis of payments they where happy and I sure was too as we say boys laying 227 blocks in one shift lol
Brick layers 35/block and helpers 20/block.

I don't understand. Is it that you offered to pay per block laid? I need to know cos i have a building project coming up and i find this idea of yours very intuitive.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
MadCow1:

Oga..

I just need to give you one advice..

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH YOUR SECURITY AND HOW YOU VISIT YOUR SITE..

The Kidnapping in Port Harcourt no get respect o!

Do not carry cash to site to pay workers yourself. Infact, never be seen with money at site.

Keep the lowest profile you can.

I have a building project ongoing in Port Harcourt and even Nicodemus dey learn work for my hand on covet site visitation. I know many people who have been kidnapped from their work site before.

Goodluck with your crib.

Very useful piece of advice! If not militants, e go be fulani. Na God hand person dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by icejoel(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
SIR, YOU CAN CALL ME FOR THE ELECTRICAL.....[b]SIR, YOU CAN CALL ME FOR THE ELECTRICAL.....[/b]SIR, YOU CAN CALL ME FOR THE ELECTRICAL.....
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by djgroove(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Well done bro, the God that start the project will finish it. When its comes to P.O.P, painting you can contact me on that, for perfect finishing. I can forward some of our past job to you.

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by nurez305(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Hope we will not be hearing a case of ''A nairalander killed a python in porthacourt'' very soon

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by AtomElect: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Nice work so far...
More grease to your elbow, you can contact us for your electrical installation.

We have the expertise you can depend on in both Residential and Commercial Electrical Services from minor troubleshooting to large-scale new commercial construction and electrical maintenance services.

Call us today 08033148637

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Odunharry(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Op come continue... No give us suspense mood
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by igbsam(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:

How much will it cost to employ your services. pls send am email of your chargeds to igbsam@yahoo.com. I'm looking to get this done. Thanks.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by iyobosadavid: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2016
erico2k2:
First mishap of the day,wrong size of granite supplied for blinding and slab.3/8 instead of 1/2
senior Bro, please I live in Ph and am a Borehole Driller, so I just want to use this medium to crave your indulgence that if you have not yet done the Borehole I can still come in and handle it. My contact 08030879166

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by MrOreo(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2016
djgroove:
Well done bro, the God that start the project will finish it. When its comes to P.O.P, painting you can contact me on that, for perfect finishing. I can forward some of our past job to you.
Oga, dis yur past job make sense oh... can I get a sample grin ??

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by iyobosadavid: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2016
whyteboyz03:
At erico , nice job bro. God bless your hustle . Just completed my fencing in pH too . should be back on site before end of the year as block moulding would be ongoing. Nice job again
fellow nairalander please contact me for you borehole drilling on your site toon I live in PH. contact me on 08030879166
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by sako28: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2016
HomeOfMe:
How much does a plot cost in portharcourt please?

NTA side is btw 3.5m-5m
Agip Estaste ( Dry land) is 7m-8m
Agip Estaste (swamp) is 4m-5m
GRA is 25m above
Eliozu is 3m-5m( depending on the area)
Allu is 1.8 above

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by HomeOfMe(f): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2016
sako28:

NTA side is btw 3.5m-5m Agip Estaste ( Dry land) is 7m-8m Agip Estaste (swamp) is 4m-5m GRA is 25m above Eliozu is 3m-5m( depending on the area) Allu is 1.8 above
I thought as much,thanks a lot.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by george4CHRIST(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Oga Erico you don't carry us along with the cost of your materials as In the Price. Starting from the foundation pls
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
nairaman66:
Good job.., keep up the good work!
Thanks man
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2016
wizbeatz01:
call Olawale on +2348144337426 now for ur quality stone coated roofing step tiles and aluminium steptile,metcoppo and long span roofing sheet... We import directly from south korea... Call us now, we have the best prices on all our roofing products...
Noted ;when I get to that stage
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
This is something I would like to explore.
I gt ur details once we reach that stage I will get in touch.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
VictorRomanov:

What size of block are you using?
6 inches solid all fru expensive but better
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by lordthree(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
djgroove:
Na breast I Dey see o abi na pop breast you Dey do?

2 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Widall:
is DAT 5inches block am seeing for a duplex?.... isn't it wrong...why nt use 6 or 9 inches for solidity
Bro it's 6 inches nd I also stated it at the previous post on here. I enter class here grin
Ask oga spyder880
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
HomeOfMe:
How much does a plot cost in portharcourt please?
Well 4 security reasons I cnt give exact location
But @my location not too far frm NTA rd it's 6.5m-10m

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? / 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.