Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75183 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

I Jst wonder what some ladies feel lik

From ur handle we knw your type,what shock me is how girls form evn When their between is porous n used by many.

What is d big deal,u Hv been used n it cn Neva chnge so what is now new to you.
If a guy says cum to my house meaning cum let me nack you.is either you say Yes or no.

Incase u Dnt knw There are girls waiting for guys to mke an attempt so that dey cn Hv good sexx, so if guys Dnt mke attempt Hw will we knw d desperately in need of fck babes.

If u r wrongly approached, ignore he will surely see who he Wats.no b only you pussssy dey taste sour.

You Dnt wnt he to invite u to his house,u wnt joint so Dat u will other Wat Eva n u Dnt gv in return. Taaaah .

If u wnt to marry go to church u will see guys @ d front who sing n lead various groups in church meet those guys.those ones will Neva invite u to house or joint Xcept church.

Since u Dnt wnt house.
congrats fr such brilliant write up..ryt?

Btwn..jxt bcus ur sista wasn't brot up properly by ur parent nd she has bn overused I.e lyk a public toilet dosnt mean evri lady is lyk her
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Whether correct or not he passed d message across to u.n u understnd

If u r lookin for correct spelling on social media u r mistaken, dust ur use of english
uve bn noted. Now shift!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
its ur cursed family dt hav an overused hole. Die biiissh!

I thought u said u didn't undastnd me.

So u knw Wat ur used hole mean evn wen calling the name.that shows how rotten you are.

The guy that invited u,evn Wntd to help u.

Keep looking for fall from heaven guys with ur porous hole.

Better start going to church so that u cn date pastors n church front liners.

But for u to think that u will b stingy wit ur porous hole Wich has bin used by many,u mst b joking.

D hole was meant for guys,so Dnt Jst worry ur self,Jst wash it n Kip for them

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

At least u understand it. See how stuupid u are cheesy
OKAY
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by CallMeMadMan: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wanted replyin u hot hot..bt I scrolled bck nd chckd ur username..smh madman, tke ur madness elswhr biko
Yeah. Am A Mad Man But Your Own Madness Na New Occurence In The Realm Of Madness #SoRare

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
congrats fr such brilliant write up..ryt?

Btwn..jxt bcus ur sista wasn't brot up properly by ur parent nd she has bn overused I.e lyk a public toilet dosnt mean evri lady is lyk her

I Hv bin looking for desperate n forming idiooot Lik u on narialand.

What is wrong with guy saying u shuld cum to his house,you no get mouth to say no

Abi Na by force.

You evn said is a big turn off, u Dnt evn knw d meaning of turn off.

If Na money u for turn on!!.Ppl Lik u nothing turn u on Xcept money.

If u didn't wnt him y Den did u gv ur number.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
OKAY

Why will u go wen u knw that ur ass n ur pussyyy is so dark,that u will b ashame of letting him see.

Idioot better go their @ night.

Ppl Lik u cnt allow common breeze to help u reduce d smell,heat rashes ,dark pussssy n caterpillar stretch marks.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by medkit(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko
. Don't mind them I have been wanting to talk about this issue for a while. Plz come to my house let's really talk on this issue
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dats d mentality problem with nigerians...two pple trying to outsmart each oda...d girl feels afterall he is d one trying to woo me y shuld i split d bill...did dey force u to leave ur house n cme on d date ni?
Veeveechibs:

That's US not Nigeria. She go split bill.... Most Nigeria are self centered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheruv:

You look like Apple Berry...do you know her? embarassed

Nope
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Why will u go wen u knw that ur ass n ur pussyyy is so dark,that u will b ashame of letting him see.

Idioot better go their @ night.

Ppl Lik u cnt allow common breeze to help u reduce d smell,heat rashes ,dark pussssy n caterpillar stretch marks.
I tink I wunt reply ur 'mentions' again. So I wunt bcus sooo low nd brainless lyk u. Sooo byee bissh!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by abimic(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If a girl needs bis and think she has to visit a guy for it, good for her. The guy should give it to her and get what he wants. Why should she have a that needs subscription if she knows she can't subscribe. It's a big turn off for me but it doesn't mean that people don't like it. Some people can't wait for that invitation. I don't need to visit a guy for us to be friends. I have a good number of social media friends who are good.
Well, I have never fancied invitation to one's home though because I think it's derogatory if the friendship hadn't being well built first and again, I hate a no no thing as answer to my request, so, there are ways to go about such than stating it point blank! Again, everyone seems good until they do bad things, so u can't really tell who is good!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by cheruv: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Nope
Viktoria Kelechi isn't it
Am quite impressed to meet you...can we hook up on any social media platform outside NL
Here's my pin 5638ABA5 smiley
Thanks in anticipation cool
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by cbjonstage(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
STORY

Whether u believe it or not it has remained Unfeigned Super Story in our lives built on sincerity wit no hidden agenda. i guess u dont knw what u want in man. mayb ur spec never satisfy u since u dont wanna sacrifice anything, only 2 end up wit a wrong guy

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Jascon4: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
thnx! I'll pass. Broke guys invite u to der aous maybe to cuk fr dem nd save dem frm xpenses. Bt rich dudes don't do dt..dy tke u out nd spoil u silly b4 dey evn rememba house

In essence, you are only seeking out rich guys who would lavish money on you, regardless of their motive. Quite revealing!

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Ehi69: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
How you react to situations is everything. so what! if he asked you to come to his house for the first date? Would his intention be different if he invites you over after 10 dates? when guys suggest things that you don't like or believe in, politely state your stance in a friendly manner and suggest what pleases you. It's better than flaring up or passing instant judgement like most people would do. Don't be a ‘dem dey share money for your house’ kind of girl. A simple ‘we have only just met and I don't trust you’ would be a better answer. I say this because even though most guys that invite girls to their houses on the first date do it with naks in view. A few are genuinely interested in you and have good reasons for not wanting to meet outside their home. adopting a matured approach can only yield positive results!

On another note, a guy can end up marrying someone he just wanted to sleep with. Your actions most times determines the outcome!

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
seriously ? shocked

Seruiosly! If a guy fancy a lady, he has to prove it unless she instigated the relationship!
I'm talking from experience, tosyne! I've had lots of those, from religious (married&single) members, course mate, colleagues (married&single), store attendant ... in the end, they turn out to be a humongous bug repellent can't keep away! I really don't know how best to explain it.
A man has to pay the price of your worth, unless you're worthless and just want to shag!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Crowny11(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

So are you telling us that a guy asking a lady to his house is ethical? even the white that you are referring to don't do shit like that .......
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by ijaya1: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Lol. I'll hit you up on a more discreet plane. You're cute. Have you seen the movie "make it or break it"?
look at this slow underprivileged fool.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Berrybear(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
A big turn off for me too...so annoying... some will even say "come to my place... letx talk beta" it piss me off
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by slimfair: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op I understand u, but sometimes this ladies want it this way

Most of the girls I have wooed preferred coming to my place than me going over.
I like posing my question this way, 'dear, would u rather I come to ur place or u come over'? I can tell u that abt 90 percent of them would prefer coming over

So op, how do u reconcile that?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by lakezone67(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko
Igbayen wa nko... If na come to the bank for cash.. na ON ur body go dey-- All bitches are after$$$$
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheruv:

Viktoria Kelechi isn't it
Am quite impressed to meet you...can we hook up on any social media platform outside NL
Here's my pin 5638ABA5 smiley
Thanks in anticipation cool

Nice try, hvent heard dat pick up line in a while...btw ur smileys seem to be quite confusing
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonsegxy: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leriebloom:
Adesewa??
Yes na. Ya blood is too hot.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonsegxy: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Nice try, hvent heard dat pick up line in a while...btw ur smileys seem to be quite confusing

damn grin
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
wht is the big deal for going to a man's house. These bad feelings comes into u when u have contaminated ur soft brain with lust, so if i decides to woo a lady today and the next day i invites her to my house, does that simply means that i want to get down with her on my bed. So pls make u gals think straight and be brilliant enough to know wht the guy needs ur presence in his house for,
God pls help this generation gals from their 'lost to lust' so that they will nt make too many mistakes in life. € small brain€
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by abimic(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Roseey0:
What's Happening in your house ?

Thats my only reply.

I would never take such guy serious ever again. I will Just find a way to help him spend his money .

And what makes u think he's got money to throw away? For him to even have invited you to his abode is a sign that, he would be very conservative and also a sharp guy who knows how to manoeuvre his ways.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Ninilowo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
osaslord500:
come to my house lemme explain
Meeeennn!!!!!!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by sallysalsa09: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
I had that same experience on the first day i met this dude fa.the next thing was lets go to my place and hangout The guy wanted to use me for blood tonic na so i pick race grin grin.i think it a really bad trend among guys nowadays
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Rinato(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ode! Nd u think u made sense o
dindinrin! Think about it, you ll see the sense. Ishhh
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by medkit(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Me I yaf not knw wat u babes r saying o. U don't wanna come over but if we promised to gv u money for ur issues u would be asking "wen will u b home" so I can start coming angry
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Yes na. Ya blood is too hot.
why do u say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.