Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75300 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
All these guys r here barking while another guy is somewhere banging d lives out of their future wives...@topic, its bad for guys to ask that on d first date. Girls pls stop asking guys for things when they take u out, always carry some cash on u if u want to go out on a date. buy things ur money can afford and pay for them. pls girls, stop making these guys(especially most nairaland guys) feel too important! poo even have more worth than some guys here! guys r here insulting girls like it was animals that gave birth to them!
smh@ the 'saints' u guys will all end up with..silly idiots

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonsegxy: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leriebloom:

why do u say?

The way you reply people on here. I can't bet it is same way you do in real life. God help u.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olasunky15(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

but u ll later go his house....

or

u have bin going sef
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

The way you reply people on here. I can't bet it is same way you do in real life. God help u.
Most people i gave a snarky reply gave me one first, but tnks for d psychoanalysis anyways
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by omoasero(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
@naughtynaughty I think that depends of the 2 parties involved and maybe the condition of meeting. I respect Ladies that I don't invite then for a long time. Invitation to see movies work best for me. How is me doing?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olasunky15(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

My dear no matter how comfy we get on social media,I can't come to ur house neither can u come to mine. We'd have to establish a better understanding of each other bfr we do house visits.

don't lie

I won't beat u

how many guys house u Don go dis year

and u think u won't come to my house

cheesy
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
olasunky15:

don't lie

I won't beat u

how many guys house u Don go dis year

and u think u won't come to my house

cheesy

The year don dey finish sha
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olasunky15(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
ellacute45:
Nigeria mentality sha grin grin meeting him in his house i don't see anything wrong in it only if the guy has bad intentions

Omo ayeee...

oya chop knuckle..
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olasunky15(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U wan met correct guy, I hope say u too be correct girl ....
The fact is that over 80% of Nigerian girls are hungry/self-centred/greedy/cunning/dependent cheesy u can add more!!!
The wanna reap where the didn't sow..nd when we fail to fall for their maga scam, the tag us "broke ass nigga" "poor dude"..Yes I gree- I'm the Chief broke ass nigga in my State cool..

This is NOT fundamentally right, but it is the glaring fact- "most" Nigerian girls need money, luxury etc.. Nigerian guys needs SEX..simple!!! What mostly goes on in Nigeria is not relationship, its' simply prostitution/ commercial sex-work...
If ur bf no give u moni for hair, clothes etc, una go gree am to f+ck ... What is prostitution- Sex for financial or luxurious gains SIMPLE..check google/dictionary!!!

guy.... u para na first class oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by okezed: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Come to my House is an invitation which you have right to say "yes " or "no". Yes the relationship continue or No the relationship ends. The big CHOICE is left for you. Guys stop wasting your time , just go straight to the point.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I tink I wunt reply ur 'mentions' again. So I wunt bcus sooo low nd brainless lyk u. Sooo byee bissh!

Very few cn with and ignore my post,Cuz I hit it hard.

You ignore my post Cuz you I speak the truth.

Jst Cuz u Hv serving you pussyyyy to any guy,you now think inviting you to is house is for pusssssy job.

What stop you from saying no.

No reasonable girl will cum here and post this rubbish.Cuz as a girl u such be xpecting all sort of guys.

Bt in ur case u need money to be added while u go to his house.

Lik I said u Hv a vry dirty black asss, better do something about it.

Mst any guy that talk to u ask you for marriage, Jst Cuz he didn't say I wnt to marry you,that turn you off.

Wait for your time stop being angry over unnecessary issues.

Desperation for marriage is the reason for all this,if not a 14yrs old girl knw Hw men behv, e cum b you old mama Wey men Don porous ur hole.cum here dey complain
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U wan met correct guy, I hope say u too be correct girl ....
The fact is that over 80% of Nigerian girls are hungry/self-centred/greedy/cunning/dependent cheesy u can add more!!!
The wanna reap where the didn't sow..nd when we fail to fall for their maga scam, the tag us "broke ass nigga" "poor dude"..Yes I gree- I'm the Chief broke ass nigga in my State cool..

This is NOT fundamentally right, but it is the glaring fact- "most" Nigerian girls need money, luxury etc.. Nigerian guys needs SEX..simple!!! What mostly goes on in Nigeria is not relationship, its' simply prostitution/ commercial sex-work...
If ur bf no give u moni for hair, clothes etc, una go gree am to f+ck ... What is prostitution- Sex for financial or luxurious gains SIMPLE..check google/dictionary!!!

guy ur tight.most Nigerian gals are real time gold digger

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by olasunky15(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Summary u Hv a used hole,so chill.

Dnt mke it look Lik ur r 5yrs old baby.

Ma post may Nt go dwn well wit u,hence reading n undastndin will b diffcult

Bobo yi bad gan oo
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:

does it affect you,,i'm just doing my thing,,anyway,my DP is the bone of contention here
i like ur Dp,jeez ur flexible die
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Johnsown1:

wht is the big deal for going to a man's house. These bad feelings comes into u when u have contaminated ur soft brain with lust, so if i decides to woo a lady today and the next day i invites her to my house, does that simply means that i want to get down with her on my bed. So pls make u gals think straight and be brilliant enough to know wht the guy needs ur presence in his house for,
God pls help this generation gals from their 'lost to lust' so that they will nt make too many mistakes in life. € small brain€

Dnt mine the fooooolish girl.

Jst Cuz she is tired of numerous sexx from men and wnt cum n marry me instead of cum to my huz.

As ha who will pay d bill at d joint.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I can c thru u puccy a*s loser. You're so mad @ur ugliness, its nauseating. Get a life cheapskate and stop whining about ur nonexistent sex life cos girls refused to fall for ur come to my house bait. I bet even dead bodies have better chances @wooing females dan ur boorish a*s

Btw you're a monumental failure and disgrace to the herbalist profession, fagg*t
jeez gal ur hot, ur words hurts

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:
All these guys r here barking while another guy is somewhere banging d lives out of their future wives...@topic, its bad for guys to ask that on d first date. Girls pls stop asking guys for things when they take u out, always carry some cash on u if u want to go out on a date. buy things ur money can afford and pay for them. pls girls, stop making these guys(especially most nairaland guys) feel too important! poo even have more worth than some guys here! guys r here insulting girls like it was animals that gave birth to them!

Idiooot Na to go joint so that u will wash ur hand n ready to eat,while paying for nothing Na him you wnt.

Lik say u go pay the bills.

I pity guys who follow ur type of girls,whether you fine or not the same hole u Hv Na d same hole all this female housmate get.

Abi ur hole get ATM?

Idioot u dey find who u go carry go joint go empty pocket go bck house n jubilate wit ur frnds.this one bck fire.

Idiooot if u no dey go another girl go rush down .afterall hole Na hole.

I Dnt knw Why u shuld b forming wen u n I knw that u virginity was lost 15yrs bck,nw porous Lik Nigerian border.

Wetin ur pussssy go see Wetin e Neva see before?

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Dnt mine the fooooolish girl.

Jst Cuz she is tired of numerous sexx from men and wnt cum n marry me instead of cum to my huz.

As ha who will pay d bill at d joint.

and she want a man inwhich she will tie his destiny down. Wht if the guy wishes to taste the goods u which to buy. So that he will nt buy a bad market
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Very few cn with and ignore my post,Cuz I hit it hard.

You ignore my post Cuz you I speak the truth.

Jst Cuz u Hv serving you pussyyyy to any guy,you now think inviting you to is house is for pusssssy job.

What stop you from saying no.

No reasonable girl will cum here and post this rubbish.Cuz as a girl u such be xpecting all sort of guys.

Bt in ur case u need money to be added while u go to his house.

Lik I said u Hv a vry dirty black asss, better do something about it.

Mst any guy that talk to u ask you for marriage, Jst Cuz he didn't say I wnt to marry you,that turn you off.

Wait for your time stop being angry over unnecessary issues.

Desperation for marriage is the reason for all this,if not a 14yrs old girl knw Hw men behv, e cum b you old mama Wey men Don porous ur hole.cum here dey complain
lol..dude has been hittin alotta vry dirty black asss recently..stop pouring ur fraustration here nah lyk am d reason why ure meetin such grls nah, lol. Osunmi oo
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

Nonsenseeeee if it is a big turn off for u,go and marry n liv in ur husband house.so that u will be turn in.

Keep loitering on the street so that u cn find cheap guys ohh.

U no knw Whr ur papa house dey?beside girl of ur age shuld b in a serious relationship not to be looking for guys that will take you to various joint.

Mst they pay you for sexxx? Cuz that the simple meaning.
You no fit fckkkk without pay?
them born you born fckkk n pay?

Cuz I see no reason cum to ma house shuld border you,as if u Dnt Hv Yes n no option.

Better gv ur pusssyyy a rest,Cuz d rate @ which u r going, you may end up having a grasscutter hole.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol..dude has been hittin alotta vry dirty black asss recently..stop pouring ur fraustration here nah lyk am d reason why ure meetin such grls nah, lol. Osunmi oo

Like I said no one has Eva ignored my comment.

Once I quote you is a cum bck to reply

Mark this handle.

Girl gv ur pussyy a rest.

Incase u Were Nt taught pussyyyy is a noun n a living thing.gv it a rest.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonsegxy: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leriebloom:

Most people i gave a snarky reply gave me one first, but tnks for d psychoanalysis anyways

But you know you don't have to right? An eye for an eye...... And most people behind the internet are not what you might think they are. The best way is to ignore em. Thanks for recognizing my effort anyway. Nice meeting with u... You don't even ask why I'd refer you to Adesewa in the first place smiley
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Nonsenseeeee if it is a big turn off for u,go and marry n liv in ur husband house.so that u will be turn in.

U no knw Whr ur papa house dey?beside girl of ur age shuld b in a serious relationship not to be looking for guys that will take you to various joint.

Cuz I see no reason cum to ma house shuld border you,as if u Dnt Hv Yes n no option.

Better gv ur pusssyyy a rest,Cuz d rate @ which u r going, you may end up having a grasscutter hole.

I wonda d typa guy u r offline. A talkative,lousy bisssh nd oversabi. Dis talk pepper u sotey u went to quote my original post again..jxt to drive @what point?and to even think dis is a guy o

Smh, takin dis online tin crios! Dude beta dnt let ur blood pressure rise, pple r givin der opinion nd goin away bt u shaa want to die. I wunt reply u again. Ure jxt a mad dog barking..*throwshimsomebone* nau can u stop barking?biiiiissssh!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Idiooot go ask you mother,u were a product of prostitution.

That's y cum to my house pisses u off,Cuz u knew that was how your mother brought.

Jst as ur mother brought you through prostitution so will you children cum.

Your mother is a harlottttt n she will remain let that .

Dnt reply me if trully ur mother is banging right now
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

i saw ur moniker and i didnt bother reading ur long epistle cos u hav never said anything reasonable since i began reading ur comments on this thread...if a woman has hurt u, be a man and get hold of urself rather than spewing trash all in d name of commenting..abeg swerve make i see better comment
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I wonda d typa guy u r offline. A talkative,lousy bisssh nd oversabi. Dis talk pepper u sotey u went to quote my original post again..jxt to drive @what point?and to even think dis is a guy o

Smh, takin dis online tin crios! Dude beta dnt let ur blood pressure rise, pple r givin der opinion nd goin away bt u shaa want to die. I wunt reply u again. Ure jxt a mad dog barking..*throwshimsomebone* nau can u stop barking?biiiiissssh!

Idioooot you wnt me to let you be.

You wnt me to Jst stop quoting you,by referring to other guys.

Like I said ask abt my handle,I quote n finish you evn wen u Dnt reply.

For you to think you will start begging me to let u rest you are mistaken.

This is the 3rd time you are saying you will not rply me.

You wnt me to tke it easy, Cuz is online,or whether is true or not.
But Sorry to disappoint me u will Nt get me off that easy.

Foooolish girl may rats use ur porous pussssy as their hide out.

You are a disgrace to women for creating such a foooolish thread.

You only run Cuz u knw you cnt stand my hit.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:

i saw ur moniker and i didnt bother reading ur long epistle cos u hav never said anything reasonable since i began reading ur comments on this thread...if a woman has hurt u, be a man and get hold of urself rather than spewing trash all in d name of commenting..abeg swerve make i see better comment

Iti 1st let me correct you.

The thread was not meaningful, so Why are you here.

What is educative abt this thread,since u wnt to learn.

If you mst b in a thread that is not meaningful, then you get uselesss comment.

Also you quote me Cuz u find me interesting, else you wudnt Hv,Jst as ur about to quote me again.

Let's say my comment is Nt interesting,y didn't you quote those meaningful ones.

Am in Criously battle with d same girl,so trying to stop n divert my attention to u, is a waste.

A guy invite a girl to house @ 1st day.what will learn here..rubbbbbishhh.

You Jst need my attention, that Hw girls behave wen they need a guys attention
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
louismane:
Honey do u visit pple so u cn eat in deir house..cos dats just wrong on so many levels...get some class will u..

No, I don't visit people homes just to eat and I don't eat what I don't prepared or haven't seen being prepared.

Ask me another assumption.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Iti 1st let me correct you.

The thread was not meaningful, so Why are you here.

What is educative abt this thread,since u wnt to learn.

If you mst b in a thread that is not meaningful, then you get uselesss comment.

Also you quote me Cuz u find me interesting, else you wudnt Hv,Jst as ur about to quote me again.

Let's say my comment is Nt interesting,y didn't you quote those meaningful ones.

Am in Criously battle with d same girl,so trying to stop n divert my attention to u, is a waste.

A guy invite a girl to house @ 1st day.what will learn here..rubbbbbishhh.

You Jst need my attention, that Hw girls behave wen they need a guys attention

lol. i laugh at ur stupidity..i am sure ur madness doesnt hav a comparism..ur type will always be duped by smart girls..u sound so bitter..go fvck urself retarrd..i am sure u will quote me again and type ur usual senseless long comments...u r such a clown....kudos to d girl(s) that made u this bitter, they deserve bottles of champagne..iti

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Idiooot Na to go joint so that u will wash ur hand n ready to eat,while paying for nothing Na him you wnt.

Lik say u go pay the bills.

I pity guys who follow ur type of girls,whether you fine or not the same hole u Hv Na d same hole all this female housmate get.

Abi ur hole get ATM?

Idioot u dey find who u go carry go joint go empty pocket go bck house n jubilate wit ur frnds.this one bck fire.

Idiooot if u no dey go another girl go rush down .afterall hole Na hole.

I Dnt knw Why u shuld b forming wen u n I knw that u virginity was lost 15yrs bck,nw porous Lik Nigerian border.

Wetin ur pussssy go see Wetin e Neva see before?

guy take it easy u have given that gal an over dose,she might regret picking on u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
JudgementHammer:

You are a wasted being. Idiiot
God bless you spoilt brat! Your body just they pepper you sha.. Wasted generation!!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by plendil: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:

LMAO!! IF ONLY YOUR AIR HEADED counterparts would heed. IF ONLY!!! for where!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.