Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75284 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
olasunky15:

Omo ayeee...

oya chop knuckle..
lol
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrsChima:

No, I don't visit people homes just to eat and I don't eat what I don't prepared or haven't seen being prepared.

Ask me another assumption.
that sounds so foolish and greedy. U don't visit people and people visits,u don't eat wht people cooked orless ur present, bt u dishes people ur secretly cooked food and they ate.
U speaks like someone that her past is hurting and ur afraid of ur past
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by donmossie: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Before nko na fast food u wan go ni?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:

lol. i laugh at ur stupidity..i am sure ur madness doesnt hav a comparism..ur type will always be duped by smart girls..u sound so bitter..go fvck urself retarrd..i am sure u will quote me again and type ur usual senseless long comments...u r such a clown....kudos to d girl(s) that made u this bitter, they deserve bottles of champagne..iti
y should u rejoice over someone failure or disappointments, rather u should be given them courage words.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Johnsown1:

that sounds so foolish and greedy. U don't visit people and people visits,u don't eat wht people cooked orless ur present, bt u dishes people ur secretly cooked food and they ate.
U speaks like someone that her past is hurting and ur afraid of ur past

This is the reason I am for abortion.

Young bishes need to start swallowing.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
So out on a date u wouldnt eat anytn cos u didnt prepare it?..n honey my assumptions r fair and not far fetched judging by ur comments so far...u wer pretty precise abt wat guys serve as entertainment...learn to appreciate and respect peoples hospitality..grow up.
MrsChima:

No, I don't visit people homes just to eat and I don't eat what I don't prepared or haven't seen being prepared.

Ask me another assumption.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

But you know you don't have to right? An eye for an eye...... And most people behind the internet are not what you might think they are. The best way is to ignore em. Thanks for recognizing my effort anyway. Nice meeting with u... You don't even ask why I'd refer you to Adesewa in the first place smiley
I asked. u said my blood was hot.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gemale(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
Abegi! Make we hear word. When guy go carry girl go flenjour, jaiye & go even dey gv her money 4 hair, cab etc, y dem no complain? Nw when d guy ask 4 returns 4 investment, dem start 2 dey vex. D fact say na Xmas no mean say guys b Santa Claus. If u no lyk make we guys dey ask u 2 com our house open puna, do wat ur counterparts 4 Yankee dey do... Go Dutch & stop askn us 4 money. Shikena
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
louismane:
So out on a date u wouldnt eat anytn cos u didnt prepare it?..n honey my assumptions r fair and not far fetched judging by ur comments so far...u wer pretty precise abt wat guys serve as entertainment...learn to appreciate and respect peoples hospitality..grow up.

I suggest you take your own advice and grow up. You don't dictate what I can and cannot do. If you have any children, I suggest you tend to them.

I don't have to eat food given or offered.

Next.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
ijaya1:
look at this slow underprivileged fool.

"Slow underprivileged fool". Look at what manic depression is doing to your life.

May the thunder of disastrous destruction destroy your whole despondent family.

Animal.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrsChima:

I suggest you take your own advice and grow up. You don't dictate what I can and cannot do. If you have any children, I suggest you tend to them.

Next.

Everywhere you go, nsogbu.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Happy birthday, Xoella. Remain beautiful.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Iti 1st let me correct you.

The thread was not meaningful, so Why are you here.

What is educative abt this thread,since u wnt to learn.

If you mst b in a thread that is not meaningful, then you get uselesss comment.

Also you quote me Cuz u find me interesting, else you wudnt Hv,Jst as ur about to quote me again.

Let's say my comment is Nt interesting,y didn't you quote those meaningful ones.

Am in Criously battle with d same girl,so trying to stop n divert my attention to u, is a waste.

A guy invite a girl to house @ 1st day.what will learn here..rubbbbbishhh.

You Jst need my attention, that Hw girls behave wen they need a guys attention

lol...i laugh at ur stupidity..i am sure u hav a mental illness record..ur madness has no comparism. ur type will always be duped by smart girls..u sound so bitter. go fvck urself retarrd. i am sure u will quote me again and type ur usual senseless long comments. u r such a clown. kudos to d girl(s) that made u this bitter, they deserve bottles of champagne..iti, nkita racha kwa gi onu there!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Everywhere you go, nsogbu.

Bish.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sharoniah:
today is Sunday,i'm enjoying my rice & stew

Happy sunday evening.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:

lol...i laugh at ur stupidity..i am sure u hav a mental illness record..ur madness has no comparism. ur type will always be duped by smart girls..u sound so bitter. go fvck urself retarrd. i am sure u will quote me again and type ur usual senseless long comments. u r such a clown. kudos to d girl(s) that made u this bitter, they deserve bottles of champagne..iti, nkita racha kwa gi onu there!

Buhahaha! Wicked!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish.
Suck di.ck.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by phillips19: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
loool. maybe its the impression they get from you. tell them "come to my house talk" before you get talking. wink
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Loool smh... typical nl behaviour...i wont retort..just good peaceful quiet..
MrsChima:

Next.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Johnsown1:

guy take it easy u have given that gal an over dose,she might regret picking on u

Haha!!

that's how to deal with them.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
faustinalove:

Haha!!

Dnt b afraid of ma quote.

As my attention is to another girl here!! I Hv to finish ha before I cnt hook up bck with u.

So for now get another guy!!

I knw u guys r struggling for ma dickkk head.

D moment u said my post is useless,I knew u wntd me.that's mst girls do to get ma attention.

Since then u Hv been hungry for my quote,Dnt worry I Hv enuf tym for u.Bt 1st let me shut d other babe up.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Johnsown1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Haha!!

that's how to deal with them.
lol
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol!!! No yab our naija babes na! Choi! :O
Veeveechibs:

Most Nigerian girls! For where! Them get house! Can they even pay for anything with their money? My sister!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
officialmcfresh1:

In my opinion I feel a responsible guy won't ask u to come to his house at first. He should ask u out on a date first in a very nice place not his house. It only shows u don't respect the girl if u invite her to your house at first.
I guess,d ones I Av met even d so called Christian brodas lack dat sense or does being too polite Mk dear guys tink a girl is a walk over?,I am still tryin to figure it out,or maybe I just happen to meet only eeediots
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
marlockj:

Haha!!

Dnt b afraid of ma quote.

As my attention is to another girl here!! I Hv to finish ha before I cnt hook up bck with u.

So for now get another guy!!

I knw u guys r struggling for ma dickkk head.

D moment u said my post is useless,I knew u wntd me.that's mst girls do to get ma attention.

Since then u Hv been hungry for my quote,Dnt worry I Hv enuf tym for u.Bt 1st let me shut d other babe up.

u r very silly. i am sure ur brain boots words backwards. that ur tiny dick that one cant find when u r wearing boxers? i'll pass abeg! .other men r there with good diicks and u r here boasting with a dysfunctional diick...abeg gerrarahere and let d guys with functional dicks show themselves...
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by ochuko80s(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
All I see is fake girls putting on false pretense on social media
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Suck di.ck.

Sure, you have my full permission to suck any dicks you see fit. wink
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
louismane:
Loool smh... typical nl behaviour...i wont retort..just good peaceful quiet..

Good dog good. Fetch!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Smh
MrsChima:

Good dog good. Fetch!

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by johnsonsegxy: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Leriebloom:
I asked. u said my blood was hot.
ooh! oh!! Sorry. OK you strike a resemblance with one of my niece tho. HRU BTW?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Sure, you have my full permission to suck any dicks you see fit. wink
Nagging wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.