Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83733 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Laryne(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did he stole their money! Is he the local, state or federal government? Abeg make I hear word...
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by 4tune490(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op go and hustle and improve your village. Don't blame others. Adenuga is a businessman not a politician.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
wytecat:
Ijebu igbo = ijebu forest

It has nothing to do with Nnewi and Anambra, and you have failed if this is the reason you changed your name from ibo to igbo. Igbo has always been a Yoruba word since the days you were first known as eebo/ebo, later ibo and now igbo. And eventually igborigbo in the nearest future.

Bwahahahahaha. grin

You forgot Eboe and aboe. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by damiso(f): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
He is not the government so should not be BLAMED for under development. Governments are accountable for infrastructure and economic/growth of regions they oversee.

That said, ( without using the over used Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates analogy) wealthy black people need to feel a sense of responsibility to give back. Yeah you worked hard( not always sef some wealthy people in Nigeria made mega big bucks with some sort of govt patronage/monopoly/influence ) for your money and its your right to spend it how you wish but I don't get how people are comfortable having soooo much ( half of which you don't even NEED) in the midst of so much squalor and poverty. In the west it is possible to be insulated from poverty to an extent if you are very rich ,but in Nigeria except you are ferried around in helicopters all the time it will confront one way or the other from time to time.

Give me 10 Tai Solarins anyday to certain 'rich,powerful, and influential' Nigerians.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by wytecat: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hope you know that none of these is in ijebu igbo?

The first picture is the late Ile Afirukere gboye's in Ijebu Ode.

The second is balogun's also in Ijebu Ode.

The third is Wasiu's house also in Ijebu Ode.

And the 4th picture is Limelight hotel Ago iwoye.
AshiwajuFoward:

Abegi make we hear word. There are edifices in the same Ijebu you all trying to run down that are worth more than your entire village. No be the same Abia we all know? Ogun state is bigger than Anambra, Imo, and Abia combined so don't come here and talk rubbish. We all know how under-developed you all are down there so make we hear word. The same Ijebu is where the houses I attached are located.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by banio: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Giving is a big burden that only great minds can bear.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
you might look me like an enemy cos we had disagreement some months ago but I ain't taking Nl beef personal wink.

Will you be my friend ?
for you to know i dont keep things in mind, didnt remember the clash and I still said God bless you. How comes you still remember?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
VenusBetty:
for you to know i dont keep things in mind, didnt remember the clash and I still said God bless you. How comes you still remember?
oh okay
Let's not go back into that.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
[s]
dollarlander:
Though, I have not read through the entire comments. But from the few I read, you people have not addressed the issue.

The issue is that, you Ijebu people are too wicked and fetish. You use Juju to kill anyone that is trying to come up in life, that is why your sons and daughters are running away from the Ijebu towns.

I remember I was on a Journey in 2003 to Itele, I took a vehicle from Ijebu Ode, I am not sure, through Ijebu Ife and dropped at Itele. All the vehicles at the park were very bad and terrible I was complaining that why can't government put up good transportation on the road. An old woman, though middle age, sitting by my side said the vehicles will not work. I asked what does she mean, how won't brand new vehicle works.

She said, those baba's doing the transportation work will not let it work, I said then they should be arrested. She said not like that. They use Juju to knock the engines of the brand new vehicles provided by the government some years back, because they will no longer get passengers if government provided vehicles are running. I wonder how juju could catch motor vehicle. She narrated many things that happened to me.

She advised me not to marry an Ijebu lady, I asked why, she said for instance, if Iam working in Lagos and I am paid up to #100,000 and become a manager. And one day I come home to greet my parents and I sleep and do not wake up, and my parents traced it to a neighbour who envied my achievement, she asked what do I think my parents also will do?

She said that is why most of their prosperous children no longer come home. They stay in Lagos. She mentioned how her sister refused her only daughter to marry to same ijebu man. The woman rejected that eventually the lady married a man from Ilorin.

I thank God for Nairaland giving me opportunity to say these things I heard many years ago.

If you are complaining your town is not developed, you have to talk to yourselves, your babalawos that have potent destructive juju that will never let them go. The people who came to the world, through ijebu, born as a world class stars that the village people had destroyed their glories.

Many bad things happen in the darkness. A city that wants development will embrace light and discard darkness. I remember a man that went to the village and told them similar things I am talking about now, the man did not last that night. If you want development, stop killing your indigenes spiritually, and allow them to be what God had made them to be. Yorubaland has the highest number of mad people in the world. You people should stop this unholy act and see if the light will not shine and development come to your towns.

Even, unconfirmed, Mike Adenuga himself will definitely have limit of interaction with his home town if not they would have made him pepper soup.

Wicked people of the Darkness.
[/s]

Primitive illiterate villager.

What's the correlation between ya superstitious illiterate soliloquy and the subject-matter?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by wytecat: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy grin grin right, I forgot those two.
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha. grin

You forgot Eboe and aboe. grin

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
sure.
If you are current in oke agbo/ oke Moro, you will know 'Agarawu' family cheesy ko pe meji
which one of them Jeja, baba wakilu or owodokun
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
which one of them Jeja, baba wakilu or owodokun
shocked
You know me reach house o

Owodokun
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
wytecat:
cheesy grin grin right, I forgot those two.

Loool.

These folks are funny. They became "Igbo" less than 50 years ago. Prior to that, they were eboe, aboe, ebo, eebo, and ibo. Yet they want to claim everything with "Igbo". grin

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by dollarlander: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Primitive illiterate villager.

What's the correlation between ya superstitious illiterate soliloquy and the subject-matter?

I pity you.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
dollarlander:

I pity you.

No. Pity ya primeval messed up superstitious life and the innate hate that has eaten too deep into ya mentality.

What has giving back got to do with the tripe you spouted up there?

And if even you're the type whose sense of reasoning is clouded by asinine superstitions - aren't voodoo merchants everywhere else in Nigeria, including affluent places in Lagos? How come folks are still thriving there?

Also, if you want us to believe that the reason why they aren't giving back is cos of some "wicked" folks out there...why aren't they giving back in places, where they live, that are apparently devoid of these wicked people (according to you)?

Can you see how ridiculously dumb you sound by allowing hate and primitiveness becloud logical reasoning?

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by wytecat: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Very funny grin
Shymm3x:

Loool.

These folks are funny. They became "Igbo" less than 50 years ago. Prior to that, they were eboe, aboe, ebo, eebo, and ibo. Yet they want to claim everything with "Igbo". grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
You know me reach house o

Owodokun
alhaja agba, alhaja portelo, alhaja iya rahman, can't remember others at the moment
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where's sukkot, my Lagos Ijebu brother from Ikorodu?

We need you to bless this thread with celestial messages before these broke diabolical haters who're innately jealous of the Ijebus start spamming their bile and hate speeches everywhere. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
alhaja agba, alhaja portelo, alhaja iya rahman, can't remember others at the moment
alhaja Iya rahman is mine
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
alhaja Iya rahman is mine
I should know you then. What's your name?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by dualsurvey: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
tomakint:
This is damn too shameful of most Nigerian Billionaires..... Facebook's owner, Mark Zuckerberg gave $100 million to Newark his hometown in New Jersey, I cannot forget the owner of Okin Biscuit who gave his community in Offa something to be proud of, what about Chief Ojo of Toyota motors who gave back to his community in Akure., Ifeanyi Uba comes to mind, he is even building a world class stadium in his village and many others doing well for their people. Adenuga had turned many into multi-millionaires through his Glo but he needs to do more to his community in Ijebu.
That chief Ade Ojo of Toyota earns my respect anyday. After building Elizade University in his small home town, he constructed beautiful roads that linked to the town, which he himself has not used for once. I heard soldiers were stoping trailers from assessing d roads sometimes ago, so as not to spoil d road soon, when the news got to him, he asked them to leave them, that if the roads are damaged, he would reconstruct. Nothing stops u from building ur town if u have the capacity. Indirectly, u'll be impacting lives positively.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
I should know you then. What's your name?
a son of one of her children. She is my grandmother
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
Where's sukkot, my Lagos Ijebu brother from Ikorodu?

We need you to bless this thread with celestial messages before these broke diabolical haters who're innately jealous of the Ijebus start spamming their bile and hate speeches everywhere. grin
Jah rastafariiiiii. wagwan mi fellow breda from the loins of oduduwa lol. niggaz stay hating on ijebus cuz they know ijebu is where its at. just brush the haters off your shoulders. grin grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
a son of one her children. She is my grandmother
lemme take a wild guess-iya sakiru?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by agarawu23(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saheed9:
lemme take a wild guess-iya sakiru?
if you know , Raman, korede , sulaimon, kike, brown then u should know me.

Iya Sakiru is a wife to one of the above.
And one of the above is my dad wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
Jah rastafariiiiii. wagwan mi fellow breda from the loins of oduduwa lol. niggaz stay hating on ijebus cuz they know ijebu is where its at. just brush the haters off your shoulders. grin grin

Errthing bless, big bredrin. Rastafari...the conquering lion of Judah. Chi chi man fi burn. grin

Nyggahs just hate cos they can't catch up. And jah knows I always brush them off my shoulders. But I'm just trying to see if anyone can post tangible reasons why these folks aren't giving back.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Don4eva(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

That's why you had to generalize it to the whole east?
Lack of sense
yeah, thanks boss for making sense
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Errthing bless, big bredrin. Rastafari...the conquering lion of Judah. Chi chi man fi burn. grin

Nyggahs just hate cos they can't catch up. And jah knows I always brush them off my shoulders. But I'm just trying to see if anyone can post tangible reasons why these folks aren't giving back.
ahhh why adenuga is not giving back ? its a black man thing. its all about ME ME ME. jonathan the kleptomaniac stole billions of pounds but in his village they did not have a source of drinking water. thats the black man for you brah. a cursed people. you hafi take everything in your stride because if you start putting black issues on your mind, you will be heavily burdened with anger and pain grin

when it comes to the wickedness of the black man, you just gotta do what fela does >>>> i just dey lookooo and laafuuu
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by poshestmina(f): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
He is really not accountable to anybody..
His money,business and Life undecided,Are there no politicians in his Village? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh why adenuga is not giving back ? its a black man thing. its all about ME ME ME. jonathan the kleptomaniac stole billions of pounds but in his village they did not have a source of drinking water. thats the black man for you brah. a cursed people. you hafi take everything in your stride because if you start putting black issues on your mind, you will be heavily burdened with anger and pain grin

Bwahahahahaha.

Typical niggerish and "me" mentality. Nyggahs are the same everywhere and the only thing they know how to do is to make the white man rich, while exploiting their own without giving back. Apparently, this Adenuga clown built a bank in the village. A village development has eluded - hysterical. That's no different from Michael Jordan making Nike rich, while exploiting young black kids and their struggling parents with expensive and overpriced shoes, just cos everyone wants to be like Jordan. And the plonker would rather spend millions gambling than give back to his community.

An accursed race of people from Africa, to the slums of Brazil, to the ghettos of America, to council flats all over Europe. grin

I bet GEJ is also an Ijebu man from an Ijebu village and his folks are wicked Ijebu people, hence despite looting billions, he never bothered to spend a penny on his village. Ditto other Nigerian rulers.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
if you know , Raman, korede , sulaimon, kike, brown then u should know me.

Iya Sakiru is a wife to one of the above.
And one of the above is my dad wink
I know all of the above mentioned very well nd I'm very sure you are bro Sulaiman's son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.