Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86235 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Orikinla(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=28pt]AREA BOY GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Seun go soon catch
GirlBoy grin
whats this one sayiiinggg

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by noblegrex: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
End time nonsense
Youth of this days one way traffic
if that's your lot,so shall it be.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:

First of all GOOGLE has the answers to ur questions
Now pls younger man a Fisher man apprentice or u live by d river bank
Una no go talk true Una too like grammar n promises
Iranu

sorry I couldn't grasp what u meant there. you were incoherent.

I realised though that you must have collected your own bag of rice. that's why you are here defending.

just wanna asking you, after you don chop rice WHAT NEXT??

or is it the case of, "after the rice share the meat, the meat, the meat..."

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro's, as far as i am concerned Nigeria does not have one single leader, past and present. What you have are opportunists. The way forward is to find ways to bring credible investors into the state, get people working, find out how many actually live in that state, create a database and start taxing them properly and use the tax proceeds to better the lives of it's people. You are lucky that it is only Fayose doing this because if there were more, then Nigeria would be in more trouble than it is right now. This is not how to govern a state/country. It is amazing the things one hears coming from Nigeria.
baba OBJ dan spoil things bro n he dey spoil am till date all dose stuffs u listed are all good but why can't the federal government start dem
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

We sympathize.

who needs ur sympathy, give it to the Boko haram victims or better still the chickens that will be losing their lives on christmas
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by free2blast(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Don't start with me. If I should respond you won't like it so just talk a walk
See this one, what do want to say that have never been heard before. Your people have mortgage their future for bags of rice you are here spewing apata.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

I realised though that you must have collected your own bag of rice. that's why you are here defending.

LOANEES indeed who dey collect rice ogbeni look well do I look like rice collector
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
RHEWBENYT:
I see nothing wrong in wat gov fayose jst did.... afterall in d north d governors giv free meal to their pple tru out their fasting period bd and even during their festive celebrations......and nobody is making any fuss abt it.....its lyk a norm here in d north

please let d man b

merry Christmas in advance. ...

Has it gotten that bad? you are now comparing western standards to the North. The Northern way which we all consider archaic. Seriously? The reason people don't make a fuss when Northerners do it is because when a stupi.d person does something s.tupid, it is expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

whats this one sayiiinggg
am saying what u r reading GirlBoy grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by JegaQuin: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Deefuray:
I like this man

unfortunately am on the other side.... grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Acidosis(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
The fact that Fayose shares Christmas rice as seen in the photos does not mean he has no interest in policy formulation.

We cannot see policies in photographs.

This criticism is unnecessary. Stomach infrastructure is not a replacement for structural infrastructure. Ekiti as of today has better roads than majority of Nigerian states.

Kudos to Gov Fayose.

Some are building infrastructures, while the citizens are dying of hunger.
Some are building both stomach and structural infrastructures
While others are just there, building NOTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
sharap he thief ya papa money buy am undecided

ok. I gerrit. spending my time trying to school you is an absolute waste.

run along boy. when you look in the mirror and you see the beginnings of a moustache forming on your upper lips , then you can come back and read my comments.

it will be easier for you to understand them then.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
baba OBJ dan spoil things bro n he dey spoil am till date all dose stuffs u listed are all good but why can't the federal government start dem

The federal government could. But why do the state governments have to wait to take a lead. There is nowhere in the constitution that says the state government need the permission of the federal government to source for investments and the likes. They are lazy. They are busy waiting for proceeds from the sale of oil.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by free2blast(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

Hahaha....after the meat share the coke, the coke, the coke.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

ok. I gerrit. spending my time trying to school you is an absolute waste.

run along boy. when you look in the mirror and you see the beginnings of a moustache forming on your upper lips , then you can come back and read my comments.

it will be easier for you to understand them then.
old go tell dat to ur kids joor
End time old people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
free2blast:
See this one, what do want to say that have never been heard before. Your people have mortgage their future for bags of rice you are here spewing apata.

Thanks for the info, anything else?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bollinger:

The federal government could. But why do the state governments have to wait to take a lead. There is nowhere in the constitution that says the state government need the permission of the federal government to source for investments and the likes. They are lazy. They are busy waiting for proceeds from the sale of oil.
OGA you like story too much na Nija we dey abeg no be USA or China
This country can't be saved by dose fools we leaders but i bet if u enter government u ho chop money pass Dasuki self

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
the useless "governor" allegedly uses #50million to buy and distribute rice, then he probably allegedly goes ahead to keep #500 million, afterall the people have collected rice.

and some mumus are here shouting, he has done well.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
ode how many u buy for people this xmass
hungry man,na people like you dem dey give that kind rice.I know say you travel from kano go home just because of the rice. Oponu ode grin tongue
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
BABANGBALI:
hungry man,na people like you dem dey give that kind rice.I know say you travel from kano go home just because of the rice. Oponu ode grin tongue
Omo aridin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by free2blast(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Thanks for the info, anything else?
Nothing more except that your dp is nice. Should have checked before I replied you, can we be pals and we take it up from there?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Omo aridin grin
no go collect your rice from your brother before he finish abi you never get money to travel from kano? grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no go collect your rice from your brother before he finish abi you never get money to travel from kano? grin
he be like say this one get eye problem ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Young but daft chai undecided

Lol......no be yhur faultfault[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Precious91(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
if this guy can use the word "change",then anything can change.Nice one bro.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Opoki(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
As a PDP E-warrior you are, you make sense for criticising Fayose for the first time. He's nothing but notice-me governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:

Man u fans Quoting what nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
abeg comot for my front make.i see beta people wey dey class
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
abeg comot for my front make.i see beta people wey dey class
Aro firstclass grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
OGA you like story too much na Nija we dey abeg no be USA or China
This country can't be saved by dose fools we leaders but i bet if u enter government u ho chop money pass Dasuki self

And you want things to change while at the same time maintaining the same mentality that more than half the country has which has put the country in the predicament it is in right now. When someone is telling you how to get out of the hole you have dug for yourselves, you come up with "this is Naija", "you like story too much", and my personal favorite, "e no fit work for here". One of the definitions or insanity is, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by sam90s(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
What about physical infrastructure? You realise the people need that as well right? undecided

akoladejesu:
End time Rice!

Gov Ayodele Fayose I see u walai.

May u walk nd Neva Stumble!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.